Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1762 Oct 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>that's right..it's our fked up culture that you came to this country to live in...and you know you thank god everyday you're better off here than the backward sh8thole you came from.
Delusional. The decision to come here was never ONCE to live amongst your culture. You are more delusional than I ever thought.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1763 Oct 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> so, your problem is you think people are talking about you behind your back because you dress inappropriate at work, so you want to compare yourself to a young bm who was proven to be racially profiled and shot dead because of it. that you would even make that comparison illustrates the epitome of your victim complex.
and fyi, the hypocrisy of your culture of victimhood is, if it was me letting my hands roam all over that woman's body on the dance floor, you would be calling it sexual assault...not "flirting"
That was a quotation - do you know how that works? Look it up, then look at how you responded. You should see the foolishness yourself.

Setting is the biggest factor. You were in a club setting, and the nature of a club, is generally includes late night, crowds and the expectation of sexual come ons.

In addition, most men state that they rarely ever feel "assaulted," namely because MOST women are smaller and weaker than MOST men.

If you don't know the difference, look it up - I'm done explaining. This might help; which situation do you think the police would take more seriously?

I presume you know the difference, and it's another way you attempt to minimize my experiences. Deny, dismiss, abuse - the BM's MO.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1764 Oct 19, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that changes is a different troll we do it with.
You got that sh!t right. The black man will never change. He's been at the bottom for centuries now, and obviously always will be.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1765 Oct 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional. The decision to come here was never ONCE to live amongst your culture. You are more delusional than I ever thought.
so, if you don't want to live among aa people wtf is keeping you here? an intelligent person would MOVE! this is not your country...i presume you have one of your own even though you want to hide where you come from like you ashamed. this is our country...stop playing the victim and go back to your shithole or move to some place where there's no african americans.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1766 Oct 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>so, if you don't want to live among aa people wtf is keeping you here? an intelligent person would MOVE! this is not your country...i presume you have one of your own even though you want to hide where you come from like you ashamed. this is our country...stop playing the victim and go back to your shithole or move to some place where there's no african americans.
Except you have no authority to determine who stays. Immigrants don't come to another country, specifically to socialize with a particular ethnicity, you delusional, presumptuous AA. A group that is less than 15% of the general population does not have much clout in deciding who comes into the borders. It's pretty delusional to assume an immigrant comes to your country to socialize with your group, particular a tiny minority of a population.

You presume a lot. I don't tell you where I'm from not because I'm embarrassed or it's a "shithole," but rather I know that many AA like to use personal information to attack and insult.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1767 Oct 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quotation - do you know how that works? Look it up, then look at how you responded. You should see the foolishness yourself.
Setting is the biggest factor. You were in a club setting, and the nature of a club, is generally includes late night, crowds and the expectation of sexual come ons.
In addition, most men state that they rarely ever feel "assaulted," namely because MOST women are smaller and weaker than MOST men.
If you don't know the difference, look it up - I'm done explaining. This might help; which situation do you think the police would take more seriously?
I presume you know the difference, and it's another way you attempt to minimize my experiences. Deny, dismiss, abuse - the BM's MO.
i looked up the quote...its a tweet by some obscure black feminist blogger that reveals her complete lack of judgement and her unscrupulous willingness to exploit the trayvon case to illustrate what she sees as black male privilege.

i hope she's not your role model. bw like that are on some of sort of miserable, irrational crusade to prove how much bm "victimize" bw. aint no established pattern of bm street harrassing or victmizing bw...that mentality is a figment of these women's persecution complex and victim-orientated imagination. that they would exploit the trayvon tragedy for this just shows how completely rotten and unprincipled they are.

wait a minute...weren't YOU the one a few days ago saying that there's no difference between men and women? those were your words, not mine... now you want to dismiss women sexually assaulting a man? sexual assault is sexual assault whether it's a man or a woman.

it's the height of hypocrisy and double standard that you feminist, victim-culture, social-worker people b8tch about women being victims then turn a blind eye to women's fked up behavior. women are just as capable of perpetrating sexual or physical assaulting on men and each other...and when they do, they should be treated the same as men who do those things. if you had any principles at all instead of just some fked up doctrine of victimhood, you would just admit it and stfu.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1768 Oct 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you have no authority to determine who stays. Immigrants don't come to another country, specifically to socialize with a particular ethnicity, you delusional, presumptuous AA. A group that is less than 15% of the general population does not have much clout in deciding who comes into the borders. It's pretty delusional to assume an immigrant comes to your country to socialize with your group, particular a tiny minority of a population.
You presume a lot. I don't tell you where I'm from not because I'm embarrassed or it's a "shithole," but rather I know that many AA like to use personal information to attack and insult.
the bottomline is, YOU CAME HERE...WE DIDN'T GO TO YOUR COUNTRY. YOU CHOSE TO COME LIVE IN OURS! AA PEOPLE BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S CULTURE...it's because of US that you enjoy the freedom and privilege to live as you do in america. it was our struggle for civil rights, freedom and equality that created this american lifestyle that you saw and wanted when you looked over here from your crappy country. you left your country because it's a backward sh8thole with no jobs, opportunities, healthcare system, rights, laws or freedoms and a lousy educational system. now, if yo ask me, THAT's what a fked up culture is.

you came like a beggar to our door pleading with us to take you in...we felt sorry for your pathetic a88 and let you in. you abandoned your pitiful people and left them behind in their hour of need. then you turn around and talk sh8t about us...so lemme ask you this, which one of us is really fked up?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1769 Oct 19, 2013
i respect foreigners who come here, go to school, get a degree or whatever then go back to their countries to help build up their own nation... THOSE are your people, not us. go back and help them just like they helped raise you from childhood. we don't really want y'all here...it's just that americans tend to feel responsible for people being poor and downtrodden all over the world, so we like to help out. but some chick comes here from some destitute nation with no prospects for the future. we take her in, now she's all fat and well-fed and comfortable and sh8t... got too big for her britches and wants to talk sh8t about our aa culture. need to send your a88 back in your doomed country and see what you say then.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1770 Oct 19, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You got that sh!t right. The black man will never change. He's been at the bottom for centuries now, and obviously always will be.
Dumbazz comments like this truly show you are a person who hasn't had a computer long and has spent a good deal of your life in deprivation and can only focus your jealousy of the African Americans who did better than your immigrant azz. Then you have the wherewithal to come to our forum, via our country and talk sh*t to us? You have to be kidding. Then you want me to accept or agree with that non-sense you talk about African Americans. Then on top of that, didn't I ask your dumbazz to stop posting to me? What part of any of this gives you the bum bull clot...and I mean it just like I spelled it...to think that anything you say to me that I give a damn about. Not only is this response of yours back from the 1900's, but you pulled your whole card revealing you're nothing but an immigrant with an arrogant azz attitude. Get the hell on....people like you disgust me. Kizz my azz...plain and simple!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1771 Oct 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
i respect foreigners who come here, go to school, get a degree or whatever then go back to their countries to help build up their own nation... THOSE are your people, not us. go back and help them just like they helped raise you from childhood. we don't really want y'all here...it's just that americans tend to feel responsible for people being poor and downtrodden all over the world, so we like to help out. but some chick comes here from some destitute nation with no prospects for the future. we take her in, now she's all fat and well-fed and comfortable and sh8t... got too big for her britches and wants to talk sh8t about our aa culture. need to send your a88 back in your doomed country and see what you say then.
You nailed it. That's exactly why you see me call them all kinds of despicable names and shut down all that damn "chewing gum". Its all sh*t..it sounds worse that hood...meaning you can hear the hurt in their bullsh*t and it didn't come from us. They should have to undergo psychiatric evaluations before they let them mutha fucas roam the streets. The characters have bottled up anger and seem to suffer tremendously from post traumatic stress disorder, delusions of grandeur, bi-polar and aggravated neurosis. Means those animals are not civilized.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1772 Oct 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You're full of sh*t. I know who you are now....you're not a woman. Whats even worse is....YOU'RE A MAN PLAYING A WOMAN YOU SCUMMY AZZ RAGGETY SHOE FOOD RUNNING DOWN PSYCHOTIC BIRD BRAIN MUTHA FUCA!Your ideology bears no sense here in the U.S., thats sh*t I have heard from Ethiopians...the point is to minimize the characters and lifestyles of African Americans so you're little two piece azz can get a rush of some feeling of grandeur. Are you kidding? You are fu*ked up...in the head. Spell it mutha fuca....f-u-*-k-e-d u-p i-n t-h-e h-e-a-d. You like to write sh*t that makes you feel a bit of journalistic empowerment. But guess what, you're still the type of third world immigrant we don't fu*k with sh*t like you anyway, so you look good not wanting to socialize with us...but don't mistake it...somewhere one of us is f*cking the sh8t of one of your women...and one of your women is f*cking the sh*t out of one of our men. So your points are useles...who gives a fu*k. Now get lost hoe...you make me sick to my stomach. A man bit*hing himself out not because he is a woman...or maybe even gay...but just for the shear thrill of being on Topix trying to fool people. Why you lonely azz dilly small time field mouse. You ain't sh*t!

Level 4

Location hidden

#1773 Oct 19, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You're full of sh*t. I know who you are now....you're not a woman. Whats even worse is....YOU'RE A MAN PLAYING A WOMAN YOU SCUMMY AZZ RAGGETY SHOE FOOD RUNNING DOWN PSYCHOTIC BIRD BRAIN MUTHA FUCA!Your ideology bears no sense here in the U.S., thats sh*t I have heard from Ethiopians...the point is to minimize the characters and lifestyles of African Americans so you're little two piece azz can get a rush of some feeling of grandeur. Are you kidding? You are fu*ked up...in the head. Spell it mutha fuca....f-u-*-k-e-d u-p i-n t-h-e h-e-a-d. You like to write sh*t that makes you feel a bit of journalistic empowerment. But guess what, you're still the type of third world immigrant we don't fu*k with sh*t like you anyway, so you look good not wanting to socialize with us...but don't mistake it...somewhere one of us is f*cking the sh8t of one of your women...and one of your women is f*cking the sh*t out of one of our men. So your points are useles...who gives a fu*k. Now get lost hoe...you make me sick to my stomach. A man bit*hing himself out not because he is a woman...or maybe even gay...but just for the shear thrill of being on Topix trying to fool people. Why you lonely azz dilly small time field mouse. You ain't sh*t!
lol $ "journalistic empowerment." You're the one intimidated by my writing.

AAM MO: Attack, insult while boiling everything down to sex.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1774 Oct 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>i looked up the quote...its a tweet by some obscure black feminist blogger that reveals her complete lack of judgement and her unscrupulous willingness to exploit the trayvon case to illustrate what she sees as black male privilege.
i hope she's not your role model. bw like that are on some of sort of miserable, irrational crusade to prove how much bm "victimize" bw. aint no established pattern of bm street harrassing or victmizing bw...that mentality is a figment of these women's persecution complex and victim-orientated imagination. that they would exploit the trayvon tragedy for this just shows how completely rotten and unprincipled they are.
wait a minute...weren't YOU the one a few days ago saying that there's no difference between men and women? those were your words, not mine... now you want to dismiss women sexually assaulting a man? sexual assault is sexual assault whether it's a man or a woman.
it's the height of hypocrisy and double standard that you feminist, victim-culture, social-worker people b8tch about women being victims then turn a blind eye to women's fked up behavior. women are just as capable of perpetrating sexual or physical assaulting on men and each other...and when they do, they should be treated the same as men who do those things. if you had any principles at all instead of just some fked up doctrine of victimhood, you would just admit it and stfu.
It's all gender constructs...I know this because I grew up around wonderful men...father, brothers, male friends, who all treated me equally. It wasn't until AAM imposed themselves in my life that I found how differently some men view women. That was my point.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1775 Oct 20, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all gender constructs...I know this because I grew up around wonderful men...father, brothers, male friends, who all treated me equally. It wasn't until AAM imposed themselves in my life that I found how differently some men view women. That was my point.
lol@aam "imposing themselves" in your life. you need to get a grip. you're the one who imposed your own self on this black forum including the bm on here... aint no bm care enough about you to impose themselves in your life.

fact is, you yourself call it a gender construct which means you don't believe there's any difference between men and women. so, in that case, you should be on my side about acknowledging that these women are fked up and that they need to stop sexually and physically assaulting us men as well ...instead of turning a blind eye to women's foul behavior while holding us men to task for ours.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1776 Nov 3, 2013
Several angry black males obviously failed to pick up the subliminal messages contained in the Zimmerman verdict....or perhaps many did, though have already "bounced back"....but only to get crushed again at a later date. Unfortunately, it seems there's little light on their horizon.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1777 Nov 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol@aam "imposing themselves" in your life. you need to get a grip. you're the one who imposed your own self on this black forum including the bm on here... aint no bm care enough about you to impose themselves in your life.
fact is, you yourself call it a gender construct which means you don't believe there's any difference between men and women. so, in that case, you should be on my side about acknowledging that these women are fked up and that they need to stop sexually and physically assaulting us men as well ...instead of turning a blind eye to women's foul behavior while holding us men to task for ours.
No Desmond. I am not imposing on you in this forum. I am requesting you to tell your buddies and every BM to know to calm themselves around women, particularly those who don't reciprocate interest. There are so many complaints about BM - just acknowledge and change.

I don't share your views on man and woman. I simply believe that AA need to change their f'd up culture. That was my point. Many BM need to quit viewing women as targets.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1778 Nov 3, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You got that sh!t right. The black man will never change. He's been at the bottom for centuries now, and obviously always will be.
So has your momma. Last time she was on top was to open her pie hole to swallow a big di*k.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1779 Nov 5, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
No Desmond. I am not imposing on you in this forum. I am requesting you to tell your buddies and every BM to know to calm themselves around women, particularly those who don't reciprocate interest. There are so many complaints about BM - just acknowledge and change.
I don't share your views on man and woman. I simply believe that AA need to change their f'd up culture. That was my point. Many BM need to quit viewing women as targets.
look, you already made your point...we'll tell all the bm in sight to avoid you. now why don't you stop imposing yourself on our african american forum and leave us with our fked up culture and you go find a white forum to post on where they'll be nice to you?

Level 4

Location hidden

#1780 Nov 5, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>look, you already made your point...we'll tell all the bm in sight to avoid you. now why don't you stop imposing yourself on our african american forum and leave us with our fked up culture and you go find a white forum to post on where they'll be nice to you?
That doesn't make sense and neither is it genuine. You don't know me or what I look like so it is illogical to you say you will tell all AAM to avoid me. Just because I don't agree with your forum doesn't mean that I want to be in a white forum. I am asking you to speak to your friend or foe about this common issue found in every U.S. state for ALL women...not just me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1781 Nov 6, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense and neither is it genuine. You don't know me or what I look like so it is illogical to you say you will tell all AAM to avoid me. Just because I don't agree with your forum doesn't mean that I want to be in a white forum. I am asking you to speak to your friend or foe about this common issue found in every U.S. state for ALL women...not just me.
if you don't agree with the forum why don't you find some other place to hang out where you agree with the people there? stop imposing your insane behavior on the african american forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are indians black? (Nov '13) 3 min Zombie Corpse Rental 255
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min African AE 7,462
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,126,131
Gov't Approves Reperations For Southern Whites ... 7 min The Irony 22
Russian Tennis Chief: Disses the Williams Sisters 11 min The Irony 31
Eric Holder is suspicious of Ferguson authorities 15 min The Irony 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min African AE 95,799
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 25 min rivhombo innocent 226
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr Pinkish Peach Man 80,417
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr 7new earth7 25,591
Is ISIS racist? 4 hr selina london 37

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE