All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
Bridgett

Memphis, TN

#1652 Oct 14, 2013
Sex is just sex. Sex is no more a display of power than driving your car is.

Historically, before the information age, sex (mostly women used as they have proven to be more reliable) was used as a tool to gain information during times of war. Sex was also used as a tool to gain access as well. Sex itself wasn't the weapon because sex is just sex. Penis has no value. No man has ever conquered the world with his penis because it is the weakest part of a mans body. It is not reliable. In fact, unchecked penis destroys and never builds. It is used in times of war, after conquering or during dominance to further humiliate the enemy. Without dominance or conquering it is no longer a tool and is just sex.

We are not at war. Sex is just sex.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1653 Oct 14, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
In real life. Surely even you can differentiate between the two.
What out or that big bad coward will be trying to run you off of Topix the way he is trying to with me. LOL!
Nat Turner

Philippines

#1654 Oct 14, 2013
That cracker hero zimmer tried to kill his ugly wife!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1655 Oct 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What out or that big bad coward will be trying to run you off of Topix the way he is trying to with me. LOL!
Why is it hard for AAM in particular to accept a different perspective or criticism? Particularly when it's behavior that they are exhibiting that's both destructive to those around them and themselves?!

Why must the first instinct be to insult?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1656 Oct 14, 2013
Chip Westhoven wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL white men, Kippy?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJ1N89CE1SIR2...
Notice the bigoted buffoon Chip didn't question the explicitly racist comment by Raptor Azzhole that the BLACK RACE lies.
He simply SURMISES that Kip means that all whites lie, which is neither said nor implied in Kip's actual post.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1657 Oct 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something you skanky azz Svengali...your sh*t does not work in this forum. You can prance your ugly stinkin' azz all around this form trying the same psychological bullsh*t I have come to know your kind for. Let's play coward bit*h! Put your mutha fuc*in husband on the internet so when I light into your azz I won't be disrespecting a so-called married man's wife. Tell that punk azz man that to have a wife like you on this internet day in and day out saying anything about any man says a damn lot about him. You could not do that sh*t if you were my woman. theres plenty for you to do much better than wasting your time on needless bullsh*t. there's three types of females in this world, the woman, the lady, and the bit*h! The bit*h gets no slack because she addressed her life not to need any. She runs her fuc*in' mouth, talk sh*t to men....but run like a "drilled hoe" when a serious woman shows up to knock her on her azz. I know a whole school of serious women who would love to knock you on your azz for a small fee. Want to give that a go? Coward azz, loose screw bit*h! Know something....I DON'T PLAY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1658 Oct 14, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it hard for AAM in particular to accept a different perspective or criticism? Particularly when it's behavior that they are exhibiting that's both destructive to those around them and themselves?!
How convenient for you to address a post to me? There's nothing honest about you. You're all troll. That bit*h deserves no respect. Are you blind? What about what she says about men that are not all that way? You and her...can kizz my azz!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1659 Oct 14, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! The minute that black women aren't agreeing with them or kissing their azzes, black men become insulting, rude and vindictive. Most have not sense of fair play or respect.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1660 Oct 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! The minute that black women aren't agreeing with them or kissing their azzes, black men become insulting, rude and vindictive. Most have not sense of fair play or respect.
Where does that come from and how can we change it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1661 Oct 14, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does that come from and how can we change it?
It all comes from black men's stupity and insecurities. The best thing is to let those idiots hang themselves.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1662 Oct 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes from black men's stupity and insecurities. The best thing is to let those idiots hang themselves.
I just hope that we don't have to get caught in the cross fire :/

Level 8

Location hidden

#1663 Oct 14, 2013
When females are speaking of women, they appear to be talking about a prize group that there are no flaws in. Now what good man would want to take this woman to be his lawfully wedded wife? instead of being mad at men....isn't it time you checked your sisters? Oh...you won't do that! Women are not afraid of men, but they are damn sure afraid of other women. here's a "black woman" you are acting like is all that. Hey its art...to me...I'm not comfortable with even that...but to each his own.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1664 Oct 15, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
BM not liking me has unfortunately never been an issue for me.
So not resulting in the browning of society, not marrying and taking WM's women...it goes back to what I guessed; you're simply getting psychological satisfaction. You were hated well before the stereotype, so you're simply aiming to empower yourselves. While every other group scrambles to prepare for future survival, you and the rest of the goons act as this is the age of celebration.
lol...it's unfortunate you're delusional. when men actually like a woman they don't sexually and physically assault them in a college hallway. they sure as hell don't cuss them out in public in front of a bunch of fellow students...

when a man likes a woman, he will approach her with soft words and a smile and show his friendly, interesting side...he'll avoid doing anything that might offend her or turn her off.

you need to come to terms with the fact that bm really don't like you at all. and you need to ask yourself what it is about you that makes them hate and disrespect you like that.

and yes, exerting sexual power over the wm's woman is one of our greatest weapons that we use to destroy and undermine white supremacy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1665 Oct 15, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
When females are speaking of women, they appear to be talking about a prize group that there are no flaws in. Now what good man would want to take this woman to be his lawfully wedded wife? instead of being mad at men....isn't it time you checked your sisters? Oh...you won't do that! Women are not afraid of men, but they are damn sure afraid of other women. here's a "black woman" you are acting like is all that. Hey its art...to me...I'm not comfortable with even that...but to each his own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SZPZprivDaEXX
the truth is, these women, like many bw, probably couldn't stand to be in the same room as each other in real life. bw have more issues with other bw than anybody else...this is another reason the black race can't get ahead. sisters aint teaching each other, aint working together to develop positive social networks that provide nurturance and support to the community. but they think they being positive when they encourage and support each other to act in the most shameless, depraved, destructive and self-degrading and self-defeating ways...and encourage and support each other not to scapegoat bm for all their faults and failings. that's the ONLY time they got each other's back. bw like these really are the poison that is eating away at the black community and denying us the ability to reach our full potential.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1666 Oct 15, 2013
correction: and encourage and support each other to scapegoat bm for all their faults.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1667 Oct 15, 2013
Bridgett wrote:
Sex is just sex. Sex is no more a display of power than driving your car is.
Historically, before the information age, sex (mostly women used as they have proven to be more reliable) was used as a tool to gain information during times of war. Sex was also used as a tool to gain access as well. Sex itself wasn't the weapon because sex is just sex. Penis has no value. No man has ever conquered the world with his penis because it is the weakest part of a mans body. It is not reliable. In fact, unchecked penis destroys and never builds. It is used in times of war, after conquering or during dominance to further humiliate the enemy. Without dominance or conquering it is no longer a tool and is just sex.
We are not at war. Sex is just sex.
wait...now we're not at war with the wm? do you know something the rest of us don't?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1668 Oct 15, 2013
i get it now...what bridgett meant was, we're not at war with the wm...he's the one at war with us, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1669 Oct 15, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope that we don't have to get caught in the cross fire :/
Yep, we just have to step back.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1670 Oct 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is, these women, like many bw, probably couldn't stand to be in the same room as each other in real life. bw have more issues with other bw than anybody else...this is another reason the black race can't get ahead. sisters aint teaching each other, aint working together to develop positive social networks that provide nurturance and support to the community. but they think they being positive when they encourage and support each other to act in the most shameless, depraved, destructive and self-degrading and self-defeating ways...and encourage and support each other not to scapegoat bm for all their faults and failings. that's the ONLY time they got each other's back. bw like these really are the poison that is eating away at the black community and denying us the ability to reach our full potential.
Yes, because BM aren't killing themselves at a higher rate than any other group. Blame BW.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1671 Oct 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...it's unfortunate you're delusional. when men actually like a woman they don't sexually and physically assault them in a college hallway. they sure as hell don't cuss them out in public in front of a bunch of fellow students...
when a man likes a woman, he will approach her with soft words and a smile and show his friendly, interesting side...he'll avoid doing anything that might offend her or turn her off.
you need to come to terms with the fact that bm really don't like you at all. and you need to ask yourself what it is about you that makes them hate and disrespect you like that.
and yes, exerting sexual power over the wm's woman is one of our greatest weapons that we use to destroy and undermine white supremacy.
Thank you for showing why AA aren't progressing.

It's a wonder how much you victim blame and how much you fear real power to end your suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,419,397
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 min Moses 531
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Michel Montvert 368
How nasty and wicked are Chinese and white people (Mar '15) 7 min Sleng 7
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 7 min LMBAO 19
The White Devil is Brilliant 14 min White Devil 13
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 18 min Rebel soldier 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr KiloEcho 47,866
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web