All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1605 Oct 12, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have I throughout the vast thread, though some seem to be recovering elsewhere from the devastating blow.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1606 Oct 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Anyone who thinks sex as weapon is more as powerful as financial, cultural or intelligence as weapons are totally ignorant of the world and of human nature.
Why does it seem more women understand this?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1607 Oct 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it seem more women understand this?
I feel most women know the difference between love and sex, intelligence and sex and definitely finances and sex but so can other races of both men and women. But for black men who biggest goal is just sex the lines are blurred.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1609 Oct 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel most women know the difference between love and sex, intelligence and sex and definitely finances and sex but so can other races of both men and women. But for black men who biggest goal is just sex the lines are blurred.
Interesting - what about their general lack of logic? I don't get where that stems from...perhaps by attempting to avoid any abuse and insults, they even refrain from any constructive criticism.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1610 Oct 12, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> of course sex is a weapon. it has been used for thousands of years by military forces to devastate and demoralize the enemy. they even used it in the sudan war... i'm surprised at how ignorant you sound for somebody who says they went to college.
First off it is not sex is nothing as a weapon of revenge compared to money or intelligence. Secondly women's body was mainly you used as weapons when it came to sex and not men. Males have testosterone which usually gives men greater need (not necessarily a higher sex drive) than women. It is much easier for women to seduce and to use sex to trick men than the other way around. Remember I am just talking about sex.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1611 Oct 12, 2013
"Correction"

First off, sex is nothing as a weapon of revenge compared to money or intelligence. Secondly women's body was mainly used as weapons when it came to sex and not men. Males have testosterone which usually gives men greater need (not necessarily a higher sex drive) for sex than women. It is much easier for women to seduce and to use sex to trick men than the other way around. Remember I am just talking about sex.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1612 Oct 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but we are living in the Information Era. Look it up. In the Information Era, whomever amasses the most information reigns as King. Stop being stuck in a primitive state, and quit your jabs - it doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.
see? was that so hard?...ok, now that we have established that sex can be used as a very effective and powerful weapon, we must ask ourselves the obvious question which is "why"?...we ask ourselves this question because we are intellectually rigorous and we seek to gain an understanding of things instead of simply accepting someone else's explanation which would be the lazy thing to do. the reason sex is a powerful weapon is because sex one of our most primal instincts as human beings next to sleep and hunger. we are nothing but animals...therefore, whether we invent the airplane or the car or the computer, we will still have that animal instinct as long as we are human beings...i'll leave it to you to think of the next logical step in this reasoning.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1614 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you do not understand the nature of sex. sex is about power and control. therefore if i as man get a woman to open up her legs to me, she is submitting to my power...because i'm gonna penetrate her with my d8ck and and i'm gonna assault her pussy with my d8ck and she will "submit" or give herself to me. that's how the act of sex works. it's a normal human instanct to surrender someone who is more powerful...therefore by fking her, i am taking her power. when the wm sees the bm fking the ww, he thinks to himself "i have more knowledge and more money than this black man. i have given my ww my money and power which means she has more than the bm ...still my ww is surrendering herself to this bm"... if this was a once in blue moon thing, they would just say that the b8tch is crazy. but they see it all the time....and with some of the finest ww in the world. what does that tell you?
NOw, if women have all this power you're talking about, how come the bm is able to manipulate them to give up their money and status to be with a lower-status man?
the bm uses sex as a weapon to destroy and demoralize the power the wm supposedly has with the wm's money and power.
of course that's just one of the many ways bm do this...we also do it by being president of the united states, being the most creative and artistic, rising from nothing to become the greatest leaders and demonstrating that we are the most physically powerful men in america.
mark my words...zimmeran's wife sees these bm looking good. and them checking her out too. i'm willing to bet she's already tasted some black d8ck.
Stay focused man, we seriously want her azz out of here and a few more are next. We know they will try other things but the direction to establish good discourse. No good response...no more bump. Plain and simple. It doesn't have to be what we want to hear, but we aren't going to take name calling, disrespect, or downgrading our people. Especially when they are more fu*ked up than we are.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1615 Oct 13, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay focused man, we seriously want her azz out of here and a few more are next. We know they will try other things but the direction to establish good discourse. No good response...no more bump. Plain and simple. It doesn't have to be what we want to hear, but we aren't going to take name calling, disrespect, or downgrading our people. Especially when they are more fu*ked up than we are.
good discourse, good response? in whose opinion? yours? who are "we"? the few people here that think they are perfect and their way is the only way?

how about this. you stop interrupting threads telling people who to ignore and dislike and who YOU think are trolls.

you need to work on your own posting skills about name calling and disrespect before you can comment on others.

you need a job here mini-mod? go find selorna and get rid of a real troll. otherwise, MYOB and leave people alone. go find a heavily moderated forum with one-sided opinions. why plant yourself in a forum that you dislike?

Level 4

Location hidden

#1616 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>see? was that so hard?...ok, now that we have established that sex can be used as a very effective and powerful weapon, we must ask ourselves the obvious question which is "why"?...we ask ourselves this question because we are intellectually rigorous and we seek to gain an understanding of things instead of simply accepting someone else's explanation which would be the lazy thing to do. the reason sex is a powerful weapon is because sex one of our most primal instincts as human beings next to sleep and hunger. we are nothing but animals...therefore, whether we invent the airplane or the car or the computer, we will still have that animal instinct as long as we are human beings...i'll leave it to you to think of the next logical step in this reasoning.
Quit with the taunting also - it's not productive. There was a quotation that I read once that said "for WP to kill off other races, they need weapons, while BP only need love," implying that offsprings of BP and other races tend to look black.

That said, no wonder BP are I the dismal state they're in IF most BM think like you. Do you understand that we have transitioned into a different ERA? Go on fuggin women of every race, but where is the black daddy? How are these children faring? Who is continuing to hold wealth, knowledge, education and therefore power?! Like you said, sex is instinctual - what does that do for you?! Nothing. The women of quality continue to seek men with the resources listed above. It seems you glorify BM sex because it's the only thing BM seem to be somewhat positively acknowledged for, so you justify it.
If BM are so wanted, then why do so many BM freak out upon meeting women who won't succumb to them? I doubt most believes these primitive lies. That said, knowledge, culture and financial security is still most important.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1617 Oct 13, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit with the taunting also - it's not productive. There was a quotation that I read once that said "for WP to kill off other races, they need weapons, while BP only need love," implying that offsprings of BP and other races tend to look black.
That said, no wonder BP are I the dismal state they're in IF most BM think like you. Do you understand that we have transitioned into a different ERA? Go on fuggin women of every race, but where is the black daddy? How are these children faring? Who is continuing to hold wealth, knowledge, education and therefore power?! Like you said, sex is instinctual - what does that do for you?! Nothing. The women of quality continue to seek men with the resources listed above. It seems you glorify BM sex because it's the only thing BM seem to be somewhat positively acknowledged for, so you justify it.
If BM are so wanted, then why do so many BM freak out upon meeting women who won't succumb to them? I doubt most believes these primitive lies. That said, knowledge, culture and financial security is still most important.
no bm freak out upon meeting bw like you...that's all part of your delusion and your inability to deal with reality.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1618 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>no bm freak out upon meeting bw like you...that's all part of your delusion and your inability to deal with reality.
This is why the BC is in the state it's in. Keep discrediting truthful statements. If you don't think BM "freak out" over me, what about Lisa, spotted girl and Carmiana? Are their accounts acceptable to you? These experiences are not specific to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1620 Oct 13, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
good discourse, good response? in whose opinion? yours? who are "we"? the few people here that think they are perfect and their way is the only way?
how about this. you stop interrupting threads telling people who to ignore and dislike and who YOU think are trolls.
you need to work on your own posting skills about name calling and disrespect before you can comment on others.
you need a job here mini-mod? go find selorna and get rid of a real troll. otherwise, MYOB and leave people alone. go find a heavily moderated forum with one-sided opinions. why plant yourself in a forum that you dislike?
I wouldn't work for Topix and don't need to. I get paid...an am paid. Not as much as I want of course, but I make more than you do hands down. I would like to see that good enough to never hit a lick again, thats what I am working on.

I also don't give a damn about Topix that allows azzholes like to grace and pollute thier site. I am not going to sit by and watch a group of female and male thugs run through our neighborhood and trash it up no more than any other culture. So I am down for that.

As to your little pucci threat. Big person you are right? Come in here with your idle non-sense and your little decorated 10 year old car that yall like to drive and tell me not to do exactly what you are doing now. Hhahahahahahaha...Boy you are crazy...crazier than a roach on Raid. Tell ya what TROLLSLAYER...let me see you slay some trolls. If you can't, you know what you can do for me already.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1621 Oct 13, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the BC is in the state it's in. Keep discrediting truthful statements. If you don't think BM "freak out" over me, what about Lisa, spotted girl and Carmiana? Are their accounts acceptable to you? These experiences are not specific to me.
You're burning out your welcome honey. You are trying wwwwaaaayyyy too hard to look as good as you try to get people to believe. Go sit down someplace and suck on a milkshake.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1622 Oct 13, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're burning out your welcome honey. You are trying wwwwaaaayyyy too hard to look as good as you try to get people to believe. Go sit down someplace and suck on a milkshake.
Yes, continue the insults while not addressing any actual points. Can you be any more typical?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1623 Oct 13, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, continue the insults while not addressing any actual points. Can you be any more typical?
No. Could you be anymore cynical? I don't know you and holding your hand only works when we know each other good enough for you to respect what I have to say, and me respect you are telling me the truth about who you are and what you are going through has a pattern of reality.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1624 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you do not understand the nature of sex. sex is about power and control. therefore if i as man get a woman to open up her legs to me, she is submitting to my power...because i'm gonna penetrate her with my d8ck and and i'm gonna assault her pussy with my d8ck and she will "submit" or give herself to me. that's how the act of sex works. it's a normal human instanct to surrender someone who is more powerful...
It's obvious that you don't understand the nature of and even more so have no idea about the nature of women. You can't control women based on sex! A woman can be controlled by love, need, money or guilt but never by sex alone! I think you must be very young because you often confuse the different emotions and needs of men and women too much. Sure women enjoy and need sex but it isn't a primal need like it is with men. If the majority women's sexuality was like that of men and all we wanted was just to be fk. Whether pretty, ugly, thin or fat, dark or light we could just lay back and multitudes of all races of horny men(willing to go) get in line to hit that then go to the next female. A woman could get fked all day by many different men or take so many men until she gets fked to death if she wanted to. So honey don't think you are controlling anything with your dingie. If you she in your control she loves or likes you a lot not because you can fk.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

therefore by fking her, i am taking her power. when the wm sees the bm fking the ww, he thinks to himself "i have more knowledge and more money than this black man. i have given my ww my money and power which means she has more than the bm ...still my ww is surrendering herself to this bm"... if this was a once in blue moon thing, they would just say that the b8tch is crazy. but they see it all the time....and with some of the finest ww in the world. what does that tell you?
NOw, if women have all this power you're talking about, how come the bm is able to manipulate them to give up their money and status to be with a lower-status man?
the bm uses sex as a weapon to destroy and demoralize the power the wm supposedly has with the wm's money and power.
of course that's just one of the many ways bm do this...we also do it by being president of the united states, being the most creative and artistic, rising from nothing to become the greatest leaders and demonstrating that we are the most physically powerful men in america.
mark my words...zimmeran's wife sees these bm looking good. and them checking her out too. i'm willing to bet she's already tasted some black d8ck.
I doubt it, LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1626 Oct 13, 2013
Odinist wrote:
My Dessie is one pathetic little nikka but he/she is a good sissy.
Somewhere in this thread some BM has undoubtly claimed that WM forced those WW to vote non-guilty.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised because in most black men's mind all white women are madly in love them or hot for their bodies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1627 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>see? was that so hard?...ok, now that we have established that sex can be used as a very effective and powerful weapon, we must ask ourselves the obvious question which is "why"?...we ask ourselves this question because we are intellectually rigorous and we seek to gain an understanding of things instead of simply accepting someone else's explanation which would be the lazy thing to do. the reason sex is a powerful weapon is because sex one of our most primal instincts as human beings next to sleep and hunger. we are nothing but animals...therefore, whether we invent the airplane or the car or the computer, we will still have that animal instinct as long as we are human beings...i'll leave it to you to think of the next logical step in this reasoning.
ok, timeforhonesty so since you were unable to take the next logical step, i will do it for you. since sex is so integral to our human condition, it has become an ingrained and dominant feature of our cultural expression. it permeates every aspect of our lives...economically, politics, legal, labor, etc. having high tech computers and networks has only enhanced our understanding of what an awesome tool and weapon sex is. so for you to pretend that the sexual power of the bm should be sublimated for political power or an education, shows you have no concept of what you`re talking about and you`d just be better off keeping your trap shut...you might as well tellim the members of the the US armed services that they should get rid of their aircraft carriers and b2 bombers and instead focus on beating the enemy by getting law degrees.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1629 Oct 13, 2013
what sets us african american men apart from africans is that african americans are revolutionaries. that is to say, we don`t let other people define us. we have studied this society and we know it`s strengths and it`s weaknesses. we understand symbolism and psychological warfare. we`re street smart...and a lotta times that counts more than being book smart. we don`t throw away our strongest asssets just because the enemy tells us ``those qualities are not important``... and you don`t see us trying to conform to our enemies views of what we`re supposed to be. that comes from hundreds of years living under a system of white supremacy as an oppressed minority. we know what it takes to survive and win in america like brer rabbit. and it ain`t all just about going to school and getting a degree...when billie jean king beat bobby riggs in a tennis match, it did more for the women`s movement than having a million female doctors and lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 1 min DerekJ 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SOS 1,419,169
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 4 min Michel Montvert 1,702
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 min lola 19
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 13 min 2 Dogs 6
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 18 min lola 514
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 19 min Sheriff Joe 529 353
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 54 min Grubenstahben 18
More from around the web