All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,BM How Does It Feel?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 65)

Showing posts 1,281 - 1,300 of1,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...why you gotta get all mad and sh8t? I'm just sayin, there's a lotta brothers who like that thick booty on zimmerman's woman...and you know damn well she will give it up to brothers and we will nail it good and deep and hard for trayvon...and make her come. the bm will get his.... you need to stop frontin like you don't know.
HAH!

You're in deep fantasy-land.

She'd be far more likely to (((shoot))) it off than to suck it off.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
The real question is for you devil lovers is this: why was a bw on zimmerman's defense team, and how do you bw feel about that bw in new york, during hurricane sandy who lost her two children because wm refused to help her? Youre the ones writing the books, swirling & how to get a wm, I thought your rainbeau was crazy about you......thats back at cha.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...why you gotta get all mad and sh8t? I'm just sayin, there's a lotta brothers who like that thick booty on zimmerman's woman...and you know damn well she will give it up to brothers and we will nail it good and deep and hard for trayvon...and make her come. the bm will get his.... you need to stop frontin like you don't know.
Sorry but I guess stupidity and showing self disrespect always makes me a little irritated especially when it comes to people in my race. I am a black woman but the world will still partially see me as negative because of the ignorant way my same race men behave and think. Black men are already thought of has fools, suckers and nonblack women obsessed idiots and all you are doing is proving them right. Do you think for one minute that if a Hispanic or Asian man killed a white man in cold blood and their Hispanic or Asian wife supported him during the trial and help get him off, that other white men would even want to get that Latina or AW that helped to free the killer of one of them? Come on brother, find just an ounce of dignity, self-love and stop being a chicken George low self-esteem slave all of your days.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I guess stupidity and showing self disrespect always makes me a little irritated especially when it comes to people in my race. I am a black woman but the world will still partially see me as negative because of the ignorant way my same race men behave and think. Black men are already thought of has fools, suckers and nonblack women obsessed idiots and all you are doing is proving them right. Do you think for one minute that if a Hispanic or Asian man killed a white man in cold blood and their Hispanic or Asian wife supported him during the trial and help get him off, that other white men would even want to get that Latina or AW that helped to free the killer of one of them? Come on brother, find just an ounce of dignity, self-love and stop being a chicken George low self-esteem slave all of your days.
imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
u know who

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
hi roger!
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Most black males throughout America seemed to have learned little from outcome of the Zimmerman trial and haven't picked up the subliminal messaging (or simply don't wanna accept it). Despite the BM's high hopes, days of Viola Liuzzo's are long gone in America.....they're relics of the past, and the BM is basically on his own.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
Are you talking about the generation of white men today? Because I have not seen not one slave in their house.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

This is a very interesting thread because all of them were non black women with children but did not care about a black woman’s son being murder. That says a lot...
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

In America in today's generation, the common black man is generally left to his own devices. Increasingly fewer 93ers are in solidarity with him, including his own race of women. The BM made his own bed by chronic denial or glorification of his crime rate or violence, and failure to raise his kids and now he's increasingly finding himself sleeping in that bed.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
First off not one of those white men who enslaved a black person is a live today. As far as oppressing black people, many black men do a good job of that all by themselves. Black men robbing, shooting, ganging up to beat up white men is more than enough revenge for past terrorizing from white men. Even thing can be solved through sex you idiot! And just because you are men don't mean you sleep with any female around, oh I really can't stand most black men's mentality.
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Once the textbook black man manages to become introspective, addresses his issues, and the public perception catches up, he might do a little better in the opposite sex department rather than attracting only non-black women with the typical guise who "prefer" them - those who feel they can't do any better, or those who actually can't do any better. The longer he delays, the worse he's gonna become.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

T-BOS wrote:
Most black males throughout America seemed to have learned little from outcome of the Zimmerman trial and haven't picked up the subliminal messaging (or simply don't wanna accept it). Despite the BM's high hopes, days of Viola Liuzzo's are long gone in America.....they're relics of the past, and the BM is basically on his own.
At first I said Viola??? But I got it now. I black men back then saw her as their white savior come to life until her tragic end. I agree those days are long gone.

Viola

http://vozmob.net/sites/default/files/imageca...

Leroy Moton who was in the car with Viola but played dead and got away.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-U14...
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I said Viola??? But I got it now. I black men back then saw her as their white savior come to life until her tragic end. I agree those days are long gone.
Viola
http://vozmob.net/sites/default/files/imageca...
Leroy Moton who was in the car with Viola but played dead and got away.
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-U14...
Yes and if you ever get a chance to see the Omar Epps movie "Conviction" [2002], it's basically a carbon copy of the common black male's gender-specific racial outlook in the real world today - very trusting of white women, though jealous or envious of white men.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

MszNubian wrote:
This is a very interesting thread because all of them were non black women with children but did not care about a black woman’s son being murder. That says a lot...
If makes me wonder if those white women even saw this teenage boy as a human being let alone be able to relate him to their teenagers.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If makes me wonder if those white women even saw this teenage boy as a human being let alone be able to relate him to their teenagers.
The woman jury that did the interview didn't even have remorse for Tray, she just assumed because he was a black teenager with a hoodie on.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman jury that did the interview didn't even have remorse for Tray, she just assumed because he was a black teenager with a hoodie on.
This is true.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the generation of white men today? Because I have not seen not one slave in their house.
sure, the past has nothing at all to do with the present, right? bw and their desperate need to validate their IR. if you want to absolve white people from supporting the legacy of slavery and oppression and terror, you should have no problem with IRBM and you should be asking where our reparations are...but instead you on here talking sh8t about irbm and defending racist wm.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First off not one of those white men who enslaved a black person is a live today. As far as oppressing black people, many black men do a good job of that all by themselves. Black men robbing, shooting, ganging up to beat up white men is more than enough revenge for past terrorizing from white men. Even thing can be solved through sex you idiot! And just because you are men don't mean you sleep with any female around, oh I really can't stand most black men's mentality.
lol...it's really killing you that brothers are gonna fk zimmerman's wife, huh? you know why?...because you know damn well it's gonna happen. you can see it coming a mile away. I predict that within two years from now a brother or maybe a few would have stuck it to her damn good a couple of times. that's the sweetest revenge, baby. don't get all jealous and mad and sh8t. this has nothing to do with you. this is about the power of the black man to destroy his enemy without a gun or without laying a finger on him. when zimmerman finds out his wife got nailed by some brothers, he's gonna WISH it was him who got killed instead of trayvon, lol...zimmerman might just put a gun to his own head...that's the power of the bm.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

T-BOS wrote:
In America in today's generation, the common black man is generally left to his own devices. Increasingly fewer 93ers are in solidarity with him, including his own race of women. The BM made his own bed by chronic denial or glorification of his crime rate or violence, and failure to raise his kids and now he's increasingly finding himself sleeping in that bed.
What's a 93er?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Well its a sad story but I must admit more Black men kill off each other than what any White man have done!
Black men are killing off the race leading it into extinction! Black men are dumb!
Now Black women who are educated are moving on..........leading even more into extinction! lmao
Not each and every black man but black men as a whole seems to stupid to exist without the continued support of other races men anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,281 - 1,300 of1,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••