All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1519 Sep 30, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
Are you talking about the generation of white men today? Because I have not seen not one slave in their house.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1520 Sep 30, 2013
This is a very interesting thread because all of them were non black women with children but did not care about a black woman’s son being murder. That says a lot...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1521 Sep 30, 2013
In America in today's generation, the common black man is generally left to his own devices. Increasingly fewer 93ers are in solidarity with him, including his own race of women. The BM made his own bed by chronic denial or glorification of his crime rate or violence, and failure to raise his kids and now he's increasingly finding himself sleeping in that bed.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1522 Sep 30, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
First off not one of those white men who enslaved a black person is a live today. As far as oppressing black people, many black men do a good job of that all by themselves. Black men robbing, shooting, ganging up to beat up white men is more than enough revenge for past terrorizing from white men. Even thing can be solved through sex you idiot! And just because you are men don't mean you sleep with any female around, oh I really can't stand most black men's mentality.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1523 Sep 30, 2013
Once the textbook black man manages to become introspective, addresses his issues, and the public perception catches up, he might do a little better in the opposite sex department rather than attracting only non-black women with the typical guise who "prefer" them - those who feel they can't do any better, or those who actually can't do any better. The longer he delays, the worse he's gonna become.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1524 Sep 30, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Most black males throughout America seemed to have learned little from outcome of the Zimmerman trial and haven't picked up the subliminal messaging (or simply don't wanna accept it). Despite the BM's high hopes, days of Viola Liuzzo's are long gone in America.....they're relics of the past, and the BM is basically on his own.
At first I said Viola??? But I got it now. I black men back then saw her as their white savior come to life until her tragic end. I agree those days are long gone.

Viola

http://vozmob.net/sites/default/files/imageca...

Leroy Moton who was in the car with Viola but played dead and got away.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-U14...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1525 Sep 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I said Viola??? But I got it now. I black men back then saw her as their white savior come to life until her tragic end. I agree those days are long gone.
Viola
http://vozmob.net/sites/default/files/imageca...
Leroy Moton who was in the car with Viola but played dead and got away.
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-U14...
Yes and if you ever get a chance to see the Omar Epps movie "Conviction" [2002], it's basically a carbon copy of the common black male's gender-specific racial outlook in the real world today - very trusting of white women, though jealous or envious of white men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1526 Sep 30, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
This is a very interesting thread because all of them were non black women with children but did not care about a black woman’s son being murder. That says a lot...
If makes me wonder if those white women even saw this teenage boy as a human being let alone be able to relate him to their teenagers.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1527 Sep 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If makes me wonder if those white women even saw this teenage boy as a human being let alone be able to relate him to their teenagers.
The woman jury that did the interview didn't even have remorse for Tray, she just assumed because he was a black teenager with a hoodie on.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1528 Sep 30, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman jury that did the interview didn't even have remorse for Tray, she just assumed because he was a black teenager with a hoodie on.
This is true.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1532 Sep 30, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the generation of white men today? Because I have not seen not one slave in their house.
sure, the past has nothing at all to do with the present, right? bw and their desperate need to validate their IR. if you want to absolve white people from supporting the legacy of slavery and oppression and terror, you should have no problem with IRBM and you should be asking where our reparations are...but instead you on here talking sh8t about irbm and defending racist wm.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1534 Sep 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First off not one of those white men who enslaved a black person is a live today. As far as oppressing black people, many black men do a good job of that all by themselves. Black men robbing, shooting, ganging up to beat up white men is more than enough revenge for past terrorizing from white men. Even thing can be solved through sex you idiot! And just because you are men don't mean you sleep with any female around, oh I really can't stand most black men's mentality.
lol...it's really killing you that brothers are gonna fk zimmerman's wife, huh? you know why?...because you know damn well it's gonna happen. you can see it coming a mile away. I predict that within two years from now a brother or maybe a few would have stuck it to her damn good a couple of times. that's the sweetest revenge, baby. don't get all jealous and mad and sh8t. this has nothing to do with you. this is about the power of the black man to destroy his enemy without a gun or without laying a finger on him. when zimmerman finds out his wife got nailed by some brothers, he's gonna WISH it was him who got killed instead of trayvon, lol...zimmerman might just put a gun to his own head...that's the power of the bm.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1537 Oct 1, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
In America in today's generation, the common black man is generally left to his own devices. Increasingly fewer 93ers are in solidarity with him, including his own race of women. The BM made his own bed by chronic denial or glorification of his crime rate or violence, and failure to raise his kids and now he's increasingly finding himself sleeping in that bed.
What's a 93er?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1538 Oct 1, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Well its a sad story but I must admit more Black men kill off each other than what any White man have done!
Black men are killing off the race leading it into extinction! Black men are dumb!
Now Black women who are educated are moving on..........leading even more into extinction! lmao
Not each and every black man but black men as a whole seems to stupid to exist without the continued support of other races men anyway.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1539 Oct 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Not each and every black man but black men as a whole seems to stupid to exist without the continued support of other races men anyway.
Yet they often have all the time to exist harassing others and other meaningless activities - go figure that out.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1540 Oct 1, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they often have all the time to exist harassing others and other meaningless activities - go figure that out.
take my word for it, i'm not a bully and i don't believe in harassing the mentally ill or mentally challenged, but have you taken your medication today?

Level 4

Location hidden

#1541 Oct 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>take my word for it, i'm not a bully and i don't believe in harassing the mentally ill or mentally challenged, but have you taken your medication today?
Your immaturity is showing.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1542 Oct 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...it's really killing you that brothers are gonna fk zimmerman's wife, huh? you know why?...because you know damn well it's gonna happen. you can see it coming a mile away. I predict that within two years from now a brother or maybe a few would have stuck it to her damn good a couple of times. that's the sweetest revenge, baby. don't get all jealous and mad and sh8t. this has nothing to do with you. this is about the power of the black man to destroy his enemy without a gun or without laying a finger on him. when zimmerman finds out his wife got nailed by some brothers, he's gonna WISH it was him who got killed instead of trayvon, lol...zimmerman might just put a gun to his own head...that's the power of the bm.
Jealous or mad???? LOL! Like have said before is that white women who want black men are welcome to take you all by the truck loads and us black women can do just fine and even better with other races of men.

Though she is fat and her options are very limited when it comes to white men and other nonblack men, doesn't mean she will accept a black man. Look who she married instead of a black man, a chubby, half Latino loser who didn't have his act together enough to get the career he wanted. If it wasn't for Zimmerman's successful daddy propping them up financially they would just be some more trash in a trailer park. She also shares Zimmerman's racism toward black men also. So if anything she would led you ww-loving black fools into trap where Zimmerman would shot you for sports.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1543 Oct 1, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Many black men are like pest who live off of the white man's success only to bother and use off others. Where is my swatter?

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1544 Oct 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> sure, the past has nothing at all to do with the present, right? bw and their desperate need to validate their IR. if you want to absolve white people from supporting the legacy of slavery and oppression and terror, you should have no problem with IRBM and you should be asking where our reparations are...but instead you on here talking sh8t about irbm and defending racist wm.
A lot of white people I know do not support slavery. You can not speak for ALL white people.
I only have a problem with IRBM that are ignorant and angry. It is obvious that white men do not care about bm sleeping with ww because they have already replaced them with aw. If you want to get back at wm. 1. Get an education under law, politics, science, etc. 2. Build in the black community/families 3. Work together and thats only a few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min JRB 1,704,211
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 24 min IT IS I 243
Smartest posters on Topix afam 43 min IT IS I 80
Would racism die if aliens came? 46 min THX Restores Faith 21
Study: To liberals, black-sounding names seen ... 46 min Numbers dont lie 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min IT IS I 137,883
Name one black invention 1 hr THX Restores Faith 3
White people GO AWAY 1 hr Redefined 220
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Redefined 36
it must really suck being black! 3 hr Redefined 37