All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1496 Aug 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Listen to these Black males talk about how White men get attractive classy women while Black men can't get them! lmao
Brother #1
Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?
http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4
Black men are the Clean up Crew in the relationship Market. They're the least desired men, they accept the Lowest of Low in other races of women!
Black men are the "Garbage Men of America" accept "Scraps" when it comes to the Dating Pool"!
Brother #2
INTERRACIAL DATING: White Men Tend To Choose The Better Black Women!
Another black man that said the same thing!
http://youtu.be/l5iYuYbWlLw
Both of these Black men told the truth about how White men get attractive, classy Black women the ones that Black men can't attract!
You need to learn a thing or two about basic research. IN any scholarly community, you'd be laughed out of the room if you presented chatty YouTube clips as research.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1497 Aug 7, 2013
SLAVE-MACEO wrote:
Tam the African Man (they look at BM shamefully)

Most Africans don't identify with AA men like yourself they do laugh at you for your behaviors!

The destruction of black American society is due to the weakness and self hatred of the black man. The black American man is morally bankrupt and has been morally bankrupt for decades. I think it got worst from the 1990s and from there went down hill and will continue to go down hill until the total annihilation of the black American race. As a black African guy, I feel ashamed that these backward men have the nerve to call themselves black men. They dishonour and shame every black man in the face of the earth by labeling themselves as black men. This is not a thread about bashing black American men and glorifying African men or bashing Black Americans in general and glorifying Africans. We all know Africa has its problems, but what you will never see is African men going on YouTube, Forums, films, books, etc., and bashing African women and vice-versa in such hateful terms. I strongly believe that the black American man of today is so weak irrespective of the bravado and masculinity it tries to portray, and so full of self hatred that if put in a position where he has to chose whether to save the lives of other races of women or black American women, he would save the lives of others and have black American women put to death.

This is the level of weakness, self hatred and moral bankruptcy of these men. In any typical society, men lead and women follow. The hatred black American women have for their men which resulted in the so called gender war is a direct result of the hatred and lack of respect black men have for their women.

In African society, if a family or community is broken, the community looks up to the men elders to fix it. Where are the men elders in black American society?

I will tell: Many of them are nowhere to be seen because THEY HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD FATHERS, HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS! Many of them have also abandoned the black woman the moment they made their first $1 and find themselves a white woman or lightest skin woman they can get their hands on, distant themselves from black community and do nothing.

This ghastly behaviours run down several generations of black American man. It is because of this the black woman is practically being sent to the bed of the white man or any man that will have her because there are no decent Black males. Black men stop boasting, being defensive, taking responsibility for their actions and start working towards a better black society.

Instead of holding to this ridiculous notion that "black women did this to us... black women did that ", they need to apologise to black women for the humiliation, degradation, disrespect and abandonment they've done. Its their duty as men to fix it and make a better society.

If black men are so proud or foolish to make the first move (which is their moral duty as men), then I really feel sorry for the generation of blacks. The moral bankruptcy that awaits them would be far greater than it is today. As a group, black Americans would not last 150 years your heading towards self extermination from the face of the earth. Black Americans are slowly dying out (due to race mixing, etc.); its the fault of the Black men. They like to pass the buck, get defensive, stay angry but they have no one to blame but themselves. It is the men in a society who lead.

When there's is a problem, they leave and run to the next whore. I find it shocking black men aren't even ashamed to say they were raised by single women. They leave them to be the "mothers and fathers" while they chase sex.

Black men, where is your manhood? Where is your dignity & pride? Where is your honour? The BA men who fought all those yester-years to grant you what you have today would be ashamed of the kind of men you have turned into you look foolish.
DOLPHIN

Wolverhampton, UK

#1498 Aug 24, 2013
black people pls go and protest for justice,2 black teens killed belton a ww11 veteran a 89yr old wm
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#1499 Aug 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
Some of us wouldn't mind KILLING Zimbo ourselves--which may happen
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVL86643C1LU4...

smh...
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>

you should thank God we've not taken to bombing courthouses and police stations--
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TL8HHUVUC6IQC...

You're one VIOLENT little black man, aren't you?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1500 Aug 30, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVL86643C1LU4...
smh...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TL8HHUVUC6IQC...
You're one VIOLENT little black man, aren't you?
Let's see: How many people have Savant killed or assaulted? I haven't shot any white 17 year old children thus far, and then try to claim that it was self-defense.
Of course, that's a bit of reasoning which (like ALL reasoning) escapes the narrow little mind of OhFrilly.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1502 Sep 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
Now if you TALK to (not about) Black men and boys, you'd see that most of us are FURIOUS about the outcome of the Zimmerman trial. Some of us wouldn't mind KILLING Zimbo ourselves--which may happen if he remains in Sanford, Fl...or anywhere no tin hiding.
What happened in that courtroom is traditional white justice, which is little more than organized injustice and oppression.
The gender of those white jurors is of no concern to me. May the devil take them, and bad luck to them.
Slogans galore!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1503 Sep 2, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slogans galore!
Thanks for dropping by.

I haven't involved myself too deeply into this subject because the emotions of others seem to be bursting through the roof.

While I readily concede that Zimmerman could very well be a 'monster', I just did not see the evidence that was good enough to say that he purposely went after the kid with any premeditated intent to shoot anyone.

It may also be that Zimmerman was telling the truth.

No one has produced any real tangible evidence that can legitimately prove otherwise, and now the trial is over.

It is outrageous when people seem to be getting away with murder, but this is certainly not a phenomenon that is restricted solely to 'White' on 'Black' aggression.

Murder is Murder, and that is always horrible beyond description, but if you just can't make the fickle fingers of justice 'fit' then you MUST acquit.

Please explain to me how it is that I could have erred.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1506 Sep 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You kept arrogantly saying Black women wouldn't date or marry a White man but yet its the Fastest Growing IR group!
Where's your White woman? What's wrong your Broke, No Assets, Fat, Poor Health, Selfish and Self Centered
that certainly looks to be the consensus throughout America.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1507 Sep 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Listen to these Black males talk about how White men get attractive classy women while Black men can't get them! lmao
Brother #1
Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?
http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4
Black men are the Clean up Crew in the relationship Market. They're the least desired men, they accept the Lowest of Low in other races of women!
Black men are the "Garbage Men of America" accept "Scraps" when it comes to the Dating Pool"!
Brother #2
INTERRACIAL DATING: White Men Tend To Choose The Better Black Women!
Another black man that said the same thing!
http://youtu.be/l5iYuYbWlLw
Both of these Black men told the truth about how White men get attractive, classy Black women the ones that Black men can't attract!
right again.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1508 Sep 27, 2013
Indeed, the Zimmerman verdict was a truly both a humiliating and unpleasant experience for the gender/race who'd like to believe "most-to-all women like them only". It was always grossly erroneous ideology in the first place and after the verdict, simply verified for a worldwide audience.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1509 Sep 27, 2013
zimmerman wife kicked his a88 out and got him arrested. talking like she might be lookin to let a brotha hit that thick latina a88 deep and hard...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1510 Sep 27, 2013
To the further dismay of the textbook angry black male (or his supporters), it's likely Zimmerman will easily attract a new g/f or wife, while equally unlikely that Shellie will begin to "prefer" black men, despite the black's probable high hopes in the wake of these recently-publicized events. We have no choice but go where historical evidence leads us.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1511 Sep 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
zimmerman wife kicked his a88 out and got him arrested. talking like she might be lookin to let a brotha hit that thick latina a88 deep and hard...
Yep after she stood right by Zimmerman's supporting him for killing one of you, a black man. She could have care less if Zimmerman would have shot the lot of you black men. It was only when Zimmerman threaten her and her dad that she went against him. But I bet there is some black male idiot here without any sense of pride or dignity who will grab Mrs. Zimmerman's fat racist azz up in a minute.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/file...

Once young and strong

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads...

But Zimmerman turned him into worm food!

http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp-content/upload...

Level 8

Location hidden

#1512 Sep 28, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep after she stood right by Zimmerman's supporting him for killing one of you, a black man. She could have care less if Zimmerman would have shot the lot of you black men. It was only when Zimmerman threaten her and her dad that she went against him. But I bet there is some black male idiot here without any sense of pride or dignity who will grab Mrs. Zimmerman's fat racist azz up in a minute.
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/file...
Once young and strong
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads...
But Zimmerman turned him into worm food!
http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp-content/upload...
lol...why you gotta get all mad and sh8t? I'm just sayin, there's a lotta brothers who like that thick booty on zimmerman's woman...and you know damn well she will give it up to brothers and we will nail it good and deep and hard for trayvon...and make her come. the bm will get his.... you need to stop frontin like you don't know.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1513 Sep 29, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...why you gotta get all mad and sh8t? I'm just sayin, there's a lotta brothers who like that thick booty on zimmerman's woman...and you know damn well she will give it up to brothers and we will nail it good and deep and hard for trayvon...and make her come. the bm will get his.... you need to stop frontin like you don't know.
HAH!

You're in deep fantasy-land.

She'd be far more likely to (((shoot))) it off than to suck it off.
BIgKnob

United States

#1514 Sep 30, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
The real question is for you devil lovers is this: why was a bw on zimmerman's defense team, and how do you bw feel about that bw in new york, during hurricane sandy who lost her two children because wm refused to help her? Youre the ones writing the books, swirling & how to get a wm, I thought your rainbeau was crazy about you......thats back at cha.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1515 Sep 30, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...why you gotta get all mad and sh8t? I'm just sayin, there's a lotta brothers who like that thick booty on zimmerman's woman...and you know damn well she will give it up to brothers and we will nail it good and deep and hard for trayvon...and make her come. the bm will get his.... you need to stop frontin like you don't know.
Sorry but I guess stupidity and showing self disrespect always makes me a little irritated especially when it comes to people in my race. I am a black woman but the world will still partially see me as negative because of the ignorant way my same race men behave and think. Black men are already thought of has fools, suckers and nonblack women obsessed idiots and all you are doing is proving them right. Do you think for one minute that if a Hispanic or Asian man killed a white man in cold blood and their Hispanic or Asian wife supported him during the trial and help get him off, that other white men would even want to get that Latina or AW that helped to free the killer of one of them? Come on brother, find just an ounce of dignity, self-love and stop being a chicken George low self-esteem slave all of your days.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1516 Sep 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I guess stupidity and showing self disrespect always makes me a little irritated especially when it comes to people in my race. I am a black woman but the world will still partially see me as negative because of the ignorant way my same race men behave and think. Black men are already thought of has fools, suckers and nonblack women obsessed idiots and all you are doing is proving them right. Do you think for one minute that if a Hispanic or Asian man killed a white man in cold blood and their Hispanic or Asian wife supported him during the trial and help get him off, that other white men would even want to get that Latina or AW that helped to free the killer of one of them? Come on brother, find just an ounce of dignity, self-love and stop being a chicken George low self-esteem slave all of your days.
imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
u know who

Philadelphia, PA

#1517 Sep 30, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>imagine an irbw who loves wm, the same wm who enslaved, lynched, terrorized and oppressed blacks for centuries and continue to do so even today...and you have the nerve to tell me this sh8t? congrats...i didn't think you even knew what a tom is, lol. But brothers will break it off in zimmmerman's wife. why? because, we are men...that's what we're supposed to do. we're supposed to fvck the women of our enemy. ESPECIALLY an enemy like zimmerman... that's conquest. trust me, she WILL get turned out good and hard by a brother. and it's gonna kill old george...and you should be thankfiul to bm for that, because if not, zimmerman will kill again... and next time it will probably be one of you irbw tryna get with him or one of your precious wm.
hi roger!
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1518 Sep 30, 2013
Most black males throughout America seemed to have learned little from outcome of the Zimmerman trial and haven't picked up the subliminal messaging (or simply don't wanna accept it). Despite the BM's high hopes, days of Viola Liuzzo's are long gone in America.....they're relics of the past, and the BM is basically on his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We must grapple with the historical roots of pr... 3 min Kato 11
Why do black girls get with white guys? 5 min SociopathMaceo 86
Maceo you fit the discription of a Sociopath EX... 10 min FuckMaceo 4
Maceo Patterson is a True "Sociopath" 14 min FuckMaceo 5
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 16 min FuckMaceo 77
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 18 min FuckMaceo 40
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... 21 min Kato 74
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 43 min Kato 326
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 2 hr LMR 65
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr asset 836