All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
The Enemy Within

Silver Spring, MD

#1451 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You crazy azz fool, you know damn well you were taking liberties that you had no business taking. If anybody should have been asking for details it should have been Capree because she was the one I was telling. But, your creepy azz got mad because I would not share my whole life story with you.
Now I will not discuss this anymore. You will not get any intimate details about my life because that is personal information and you are not entitled to know that information. Just because I revealed my parents marital status does not entitle your crazy azz to anything else.
And yes, you do have a right to defend yourself if you feel that you have come under attack, however, you go beyond that sir. You try to pry and bully information out of people and that is where you cross the line. That is very intrusive behavior and it is not appropriate.
There is a difference in asking questions that pertain to a discussion and compared to prying for information for personal gain.
Know the difference..........because I do !!!!
:)
Shut up with BS. This is exactly what I expected your dad had to deal with. You end everything with some twisted victimization yourself and of your twisted perspective on reality.

A) YOU stated "My sorry ass dad left us". That was to support your silly ass claims against all BM.

B) It's fair game to inquire if YOU are sharing with us the full details of WHY he left. Especially when I'm hearing that two faced London chirping out the side of her neck about how BW are the one that leave first. YOU made your business a topic! Quit the BS whining about how you personal business was being pulled out there. THAT's how I know you a liar. You gloss over the facts. When you get cornered you look for anyway out besides telling the truth. AND YOU SHARED THAT BS TO DEBASE ALL BM, NOT to have some private girl chat with another loony BW like your crazy ass self.

You damn right I don't talk nice. YOU forget how your useless flock of bw were talking when I showed up. Now take your lying, cowardedly ROTTEN ass back to your wm and enjoy fxcking up his blood line and stay away from blacks if you got it made in shade.

You sound like you got nothing to be happy about from the amount of time you spent focussing on the big bad bm.

You want to rip BM well I'm all ears. I can rip you just as well.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1452 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry your craziness elsewhere, little girl. And on't ever get in my way when I'm combatting racist, exploiters and other enemies of the people. In a revolutionary situation that might be grounds for having you shot. Restrict your loony posts to people like Capree.
MACEO

A ht Dog will holler ! LMAO

I see more people snickering and laughing behind your backs at your choices!

Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?

http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4

The answer is YES! lmao

Black men are GARBAGE MEN; YOUR THE CLEAN UP CREW TAKING THE LEAST FROM OTHER RACES! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1453 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>If you're stupid enough to confuse me with a despised your paranoid delusional posts to people like Capree or Shalimar,
I tire of your foolishnes.
MACEO

The reason why I bring up your "Actions, Character and Choices" is becuase your a HYPOCRITE with DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Why would you ask for a Proverbs 31 woman when your an NO GOOD DOG of a Black Man?

[Choosing a Good Husband] Introduction
[Choosing a Good Husband 1] Love and Joy
[Choosing a Good Husband 2] Peace and Patience
[Choosing a Good Husband 3] Kindness and Goodness
[Choosing a Good Husband 4] Faithfulness
[Choosing a Good Husband 5] Gentleness and Self-control
[Choosing a Good Husband 6] Talk
[Choosing a Good Husband 7] Reputation and Friends
[Choosing a Good Husband 8] Attitudes, Part 1: Wisdom, Envy, Grumbling
[Choosing a Good Husband 9] Attitudes, Part 2: Correction, Money
[Choosing a Good Husband 10] Relationships with God and with Parents
[Choosing a Good Husband 11] Other Relationships
[Choosing a Good Husband 12] Issues for Agreement

https://bible.org/series/choosing-good-husban ...

Your a very selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Controlling, Immature, Insecure, Childish Man!

Nobody wants a Grown Arse man that acts foolish and your 60 years old! Its so sad! Which is why so many younger Black women tell me they have "No hope" in Black males when they see Black men like YOU!

So sad!

Your not a good choice for a husband; your ex White wife GOT A NO GOOD BLACK MAN! You don't hold any of the traits that a GOOD MAN should have!

I BET SHE REGRETS HER TIME WITH YOU! THAT' WAS A 20 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE !

YOU GAVE WHITE WOMEN 35 40 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE; WHY NOT GIVE BLACK FOLKS THE REMINDER OF YOUR TIME SINCE YOUR OLD MACEO?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1454 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry your craziness elsewhere, little girl. And on't ever get in my way when I'm combatting racist, exploiters and other enemies of the people. In a revolutionary situation that might be grounds for having you shot. Restrict your loony posts to people like Capree.
MACEO

Go get some Bananas and Swing from a Tree if you don't break it! lmao

So SAD!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1455 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

You look like a GRANDIOUS FOOL! LMAO

This Black man calls you a SIMP MAN GINA

The reason why I bring up your "Actions, Character and Choices" is becuase your a HYPOCRITE with DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Why would you ask for a Proverbs 31 woman when your an NO GOOD DOG of a Black Man?

[Choosing a Good Husband] Introduction
[Choosing a Good Husband 1] Love and Joy
[Choosing a Good Husband 2] Peace and Patience
[Choosing a Good Husband 3] Kindness and Goodness
[Choosing a Good Husband 4] Faithfulness
[Choosing a Good Husband 5] Gentleness and Self-control
[Choosing a Good Husband 6] Talk
[Choosing a Good Husband 7] Reputation and Friends
[Choosing a Good Husband 8] Attitudes, Part 1: Wisdom, Envy, Grumbling
[Choosing a Good Husband 9] Attitudes, Part 2: Correction, Money
[Choosing a Good Husband 10] Relationships with God and with Parents
[Choosing a Good Husband 11] Other Relationships
[Choosing a Good Husband 12] Issues for Agreement

https://bible.org/series/choosing-good-husban ...

Your a very selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Controlling, Immature, Insecure, Childish Man!

Nobody wants a Grown Arse man that acts foolish and your 60 years old! Its so sad! Which is why so many younger Black women tell me they have "No hope" in Black males when they see Black men like YOU!

So sad!

Your not a good choice for a husband; your ex White wife GOT A NO GOOD BLACK MAN! You don't hold any of the traits that a GOOD MAN should have!

I BET SHE REGRETS HER TIME WITH YOU! THAT' WAS A 20 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE !

YOU GAVE WHITE WOMEN 35 40 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE; WHY NOT GIVE BLACK FOLKS THE REMINDER OF YOUR TIME SINCE YOUR OLD MACEO?
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1456 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot. No, I can't hang around because I have a life filled with activity that does not include responding to your silly azz.
Which brings up another point. Are you unemployed ??? You sur seem to have a lot of time on your hands to play with "kids" on Topix.........who are doing my fighting for me !!!!
LOL..........
Get a life.......loser !!!!
Well interpret "my time" on here however you like. Last time I looked YOU post on here 24/7. My mind hasn't forgotten how you jumpped out this thread as soon as the little girl showed up to take YOUR heat. Get it straight. I can see why your dad left. You he was stuck with to life sucking lying useless women looking at him as nothing but the guy that "better give them what they want."

I don't know if that was his fault for being a doormat or your fault for just choosing to be a rotten egg but I damn sure know you aren't an honest person.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1457 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot. No, I can't hang around because I have a life filled with activity that does not include responding to your silly azz.
Which brings up another point. Are you unemployed ??? You sur seem to have a lot of time on your hands to play with "kids" on Topix.........who are doing my fighting for me !!!!
LOL..........
Get a life.......loser !!!!
MACEO

Your such a LOSER AT 60 YEARS OLD YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT TALK TO YOUR OWN PROFILES? LMAO

GO WORK ON YOUR HEALTH!

AS I SAID HEALTH & MONEY IS IMPORTANT WHEN YOUR OLD!

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1458 Aug 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one making claims as if I know exactly what happened. You are, you dumb fckin negro.
your credibility is zero-zilch where ever you inhabit you are a waste of space.

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#1459 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I

United States

#1460 Aug 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up with BS. This is exactly what I expected your dad had to deal with. You end everything with some twisted victimization yourself and of your twisted perspective on reality.
A) YOU stated "My sorry ass dad left us". That was to support your silly ass claims against all BM.
B) It's fair game to inquire if YOU are sharing with us the full details of WHY he left. Especially when I'm hearing that two faced London chirping out the side of her neck about how BW are the one that leave first. YOU made your business a topic! Quit the BS whining about how you personal business was being pulled out there. THAT's how I know you a liar. You gloss over the facts. When you get cornered you look for anyway out besides telling the truth. AND YOU SHARED THAT BS TO DEBASE ALL BM, NOT to have some private girl chat with another loony BW like your crazy ass self.
You damn right I don't talk nice. YOU forget how your useless flock of bw were talking when I showed up. Now take your lying, cowardedly ROTTEN ass back to your wm and enjoy fxcking up his blood line and stay away from blacks if you got it made in shade.
You sound like you got nothing to be happy about from the amount of time you spent focussing on the big bad bm.
You want to rip BM well I'm all ears. I can rip you just as well.
Just shut up you f*ckn' convict !!!!

No, it's not fair game azzhole. You can ask but I am not obligated to answer, now go kick rocks with that f*cked up logic !!!!

And I would know my father better than you and yes he was a "sorry azz". Now if you take offense to that because you too are a BM..........the only thing that I can suggest is for you to stop being so emotional because you look like a bytch !!!

And really, the bullying is not a good look !!! "Y'all BW don't know who y'all f*cked with".........etc, you just sound so retarded. LOL !!!

Please have your meds adjusted and enroll into some anger management classes.

IT IS I

United States

#1461 Aug 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Well interpret "my time" on here however you like. Last time I looked YOU post on here 24/7. My mind hasn't forgotten how you jumpped out this thread as soon as the little girl showed up to take YOUR heat. Get it straight. I can see why your dad left. You he was stuck with to life sucking lying useless women looking at him as nothing but the guy that "better give them what they want."
I don't know if that was his fault for being a doormat or your fault for just choosing to be a rotten egg but I damn sure know you aren't an honest person.
Translation: I have a felony record and I am unable to obtain gainful employment, so I spend the bulk of my time on the internet raging against women that I know I cannot have.

The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1462 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut up you f*ckn' convict !!!!
No, it's not fair game azzhole. You can ask but I am not obligated to answer, now go kick rocks with that f*cked up logic !!!!
And I would know my father better than you and yes he was a "sorry azz". Now if you take offense to that because you too are a BM..........the only thing that I can suggest is for you to stop being so emotional because you look like a bytch !!!
And really, the bullying is not a good look !!! "Y'all BW don't know who y'all f*cked with".........etc, you just sound so retarded. LOL !!!
Please have your meds adjusted and enroll into some anger management classes.
I'll catch you in another thread. We'll continue then.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1463 Aug 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow-liveLoveLearn-It is I-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

BLACK men are the Garbage Men or the Clean UP crew in the Relationship Marke they are the least desired men on the planet!

That's coming from a Black man!

The answer is YES! lmao

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1464 Aug 2, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Go get some Bananas and Swing from a Tree if you don't break it! lmao
So SAD!
I will leave those Tarzan and Jane antics to you and your white hubby. Oh, I forgot. He never married you. Maybe dumped you for a white woman and I heard Maceo did.
Oh well....c'est la vie. Restrict your comments to Shalimaar, Capree and others who are similar to you in mentality.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1466 Aug 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! The little nut tick speaks:)
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1467 Aug 3, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>I will leave those Tarzan and Jane antics to you and your white hubby. Oh, I forgot. He never married you. Maybe dumped you for a white woman and I heard Maceo did.
Oh well....c'est la vie. Restrict your comments to Shalimaar, Capree and others who are similar to you in mentality.
MACEO

You've dropped to your lowest now! Fear of being caught by your Ex White wife and your IMPOTENT; now you have plenty of time to take your HATRED out on Young IR BW becuase your bitter you messed up your life!

MACEO

STOP HARASSING YOUNG IR BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE 30 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!

YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU CHOSE WW FOR 40 YEARS THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE!

YOUR 60 YEARS OLD STOP BEING THE HARASSERS OF YOUNG BLACK WOMEN ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'VE DONE NOTHING FOR THE BLACK RACE EXCEPT HARASS BLACK WOMEN AND SAY YOU HATE US!

LEAVE BLACK WOMEN ALONE LESS WE TAKE ACTION ON YOU!

ITS SAD YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND GOOD BLACK MEN TO LOOK UP TO; MOST ARE FOUL LIKE YOU!

THAT'S YOUR FAULT YOUR A LOSER NOT THEIRS!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1468 Aug 3, 2013
Savant---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>I will leave those Tarzan and Jane antics to you and your white hubby. Oh, I forgot. He never married you. Maybe dumped you for a white woman and I heard Maceo did.
MACEO

BLACK men are the Garbage Men or the Clean UP crew in the Relationship Marke they are the least desired men on the planet!

The answer is YES! lmao

YOUR OLD, SICKLY, HAVE NO WHITE WIFE YOU RAN TO ADULTERY AND YOU POOR HEALTH!

BYE BYE GO DIE!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1469 Aug 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
The answer is YES! lmao
They are the clean up crew because they really clean up the trash!

http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/17...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1470 Aug 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, you're some kind of self righteous nut. Those people aren't Caucasian. They're ethnic tan/brown and black colored people. You guys try to have everything your way. If one way doesn't work, your hypocrisy acceptance go in reverse. Nice try though.
They're willing to accept ethnic people as Caucasian people simple to claim a lager population...lol
Here's just one true story how white people will claim a black man as being a white Egyptian, and why? Because Caucasian people know if they re-classify him as black, "History is a lie" about ancient Egyptian aren't black. But we all know they were. White propaganda entitlements at work. <quoted text>
Your opinions on whatever constitutes a Caucasian Haplogroup and whatever you may 'think' does not is merely based on absolutely nothing but your own deplorably dim-witted ignorance.

Brown Caucasians are in the majority of Caucasians in general and they are all lining up to shít on your unwarranted and purely ignorant opinions.

I am one such Caucasian and your opinion as to whether or not I may be Caucasian is LAUGHABLY IRRELEVANT to reality itself.

If anyone is trying to 'fudge' with legitimately prescribed methods of genetic classification, it is one such as your self deluded ignorant self.

::I AM WHAT I AM AND NOT WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SAY THAT I AM::

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1471 Aug 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Need to add the link to this post.
http://www.prlog.org/11917259-black-man-class... text>
The U.N. is full of shít.

SO WHAT!?

They also ascribe to the

~socio-political/politically 'correct'~

absurdity of clinging foolishly to the purely unscientific convention of referring to Caucasians as "White" and stupidly referring to all 'dark' skinned people native to sub-Saharan Africa as merely "AFRICAN" as if there were NO autochthanous North African Caucasians.

•••

No, DÚMB ÁSS, I wasn't referring to any Mulatos or Austroloids.

I was referring to Caucasians.

That person in your rather pointless and irrelevant article has not enough to do with any truly Caucasian Peoples.

The photo of the person in your article which I did not even bother to read obviously had either too much autosomal sub-Saharan African DNA from either his mother or his father for anyone to seriously consider him to be Caucasian.

I do NOT subscribe to any absurd "ONE DROP RULE", of course, but he had FAR more than just a drop of sub-Saharan African blood.

::DON'T BE A DOLT::

•••

Just because the classifications do not please you does NOT at all mean that Negroïds, Capoids, and Pygmoids do not exist, after all.

The U.N.'s directorate would seem to please you very much, in the long run, since it was aimed at pleasing people of staggering ignorance.

That is what being "politically correct" actually stands for, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,394,443
African/Asian Muslims Target White 3 min NubianSunset 27
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 6 min NubianSunset 10
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 13 min Kev 80
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min Real 135,937
How can we protect white women from evil white ... 47 min Jax 198
Tranny Skype chat tonite! 53 min guest 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Moses 32,533
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,243
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 hr M Wilson 77
More from around the web