All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1429 Jul 31, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Another witness that wasn't there and knows EXACTLY what happened. But you weren't in court to testify. You let Trayvon and his whole family down, man!!!!!
DUMBASS:)
And were you there? You stupid crustacean

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#1430 Jul 31, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>HA!!! Everyone is a racist to you that doesn't agree with your jungle mentality. Kenya has plenty of free space for you to get away from whitey:)
I cnsider you to be TRASH because of your depraved and racist character. And you're intellectually INFERIOR to even the dumbest jungle creature.
You stupid lump of larvae.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#1431 Jul 31, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you pathetic bully !!!
Are you still frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog because I wouldn't share intimate details of my life from my childhood up 'til the present time ???
You still got your panties in a bunch over that ???
SMH..........
No, you are the coward because all you want to do is divert, deflect and project. And you have the nerve to call someone a coward when you are a grown azz man (supposedly) running around on a forum attacking women !!!
Have you ever been convicted of rape, sir ???
:)
HA

Let me get this straight...

You think when you attack BM any attack from a BM is somehow against the rules of the game you play? Now that's a woman's logic right there.

And if you tell us voluntarily something about your life, YOU opened the door to be questioned about the validity of those comments.

Next time either share the whole truth or none at all.

Lastly have I been convicted of rape? That sounds about as close to woman logic as possible. You want to file a charge? I'm sure you do. "another brother doing time because a silly women told a lie..."

That's you right?

You can't hang around and finish the BS you started spewing so you leave and let some kid do your fighting for you right? Well I told you, I'm going to respond when you attack my kind. Get over it.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#1432 Jul 31, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you take your own advice? All I see you do is spit out hippocritical bullshit all over the forum then you talk about EQUALITY? No, you don't deserve the right to even have a voice. Men like you need to be terminated.
You're asking for the abuse you are getting. You need to shut up and go pick a fight with some unsuspecting black teenage boy so he can grow up to aviod bw like a big boy.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#1433 Jul 31, 2013
avoid*
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1434 Jul 31, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I cnsider you to be TRASH because of your depraved and racist character. And you're intellectually INFERIOR to even the dumbest jungle creature.
MACEO

The reason why I bring up your "Actions, Character and Choices" is becuase your a HYPOCRITE with DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Why would you ask for a Proverbs 31 woman when your an NO GOOD DOG of a Black Man?

[Choosing a Good Husband] Introduction
[Choosing a Good Husband 1] Love and Joy
[Choosing a Good Husband 2] Peace and Patience
[Choosing a Good Husband 3] Kindness and Goodness
[Choosing a Good Husband 4] Faithfulness
[Choosing a Good Husband 5] Gentleness and Self-control
[Choosing a Good Husband 6] Talk
[Choosing a Good Husband 7] Reputation and Friends
[Choosing a Good Husband 8] Attitudes, Part 1: Wisdom, Envy, Grumbling
[Choosing a Good Husband 9] Attitudes, Part 2: Correction, Money
[Choosing a Good Husband 10] Relationships with God and with Parents
[Choosing a Good Husband 11] Other Relationships
[Choosing a Good Husband 12] Issues for Agreement

https://bible.org/series/choosing-good-husban...

Your a very selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Controlling, Immature, Insecure, Childish Man!

Nobody wants a Grown Arse man that acts foolish and your 60 years old! Its so sad! Which is why so many younger Black women tell me they have "No hope" in Black males when they see Black men like YOU!

So sad!

Your not a good choice for a husband; your ex White wife GOT A NO GOOD BLACK MAN! You don't hold any of the traits that a GOOD MAN should have!

I BET SHE REGRETS HER TIME WITH YOU! THAT' WAS A 20 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE !
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1435 Jul 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You dumb azz, black people are more than seven percent of the current population. If you don't know, the Caucasian race is in decline. Due to zero population growth here and around the world. Also due to white men fetish yellow fever for Asian women.
Black and brown people will be the dominating force in years to come as it was in ancient time when the "black African moors and the black ancient Egyptian were the super power at it's climax"!
<quoted text>
MACEO

Really? If you don't have any money or power you'll be dominated similar to Africa! How can 10% of a Whitie population rule a continent?

Power and Money!

We know you won't do anything except chase White Puzzy and validated Wihte women and White males because you feel their superior!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1437 Jul 31, 2013
Fear and jealousy suits you...lol
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Really? If you don't have any money or power you'll be dominated similar to Africa! How can 10% of a Whitie population rule a continent?
Power and Money!
We know you won't do anything except chase White Puzzy and validated Wihte women and White males because you feel their superior!
IT IS I

United States

#1438 Jul 31, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
HA
Let me get this straight...
You think when you attack BM any attack from a BM is somehow against the rules of the game you play? Now that's a woman's logic right there.
And if you tell us voluntarily something about your life, YOU opened the door to be questioned about the validity of those comments.
Next time either share the whole truth or none at all.
Lastly have I been convicted of rape? That sounds about as close to woman logic as possible. You want to file a charge? I'm sure you do. "another brother doing time because a silly women told a lie..."
That's you right?
You can't hang around and finish the BS you started spewing so you leave and let some kid do your fighting for you right? Well I told you, I'm going to respond when you attack my kind. Get over it.
You crazy azz fool, you know damn well you were taking liberties that you had no business taking. If anybody should have been asking for details it should have been Capree because she was the one I was telling. But, your creepy azz got mad because I would not share my whole life story with you.

Now I will not discuss this anymore. You will not get any intimate details about my life because that is personal information and you are not entitled to know that information. Just because I revealed my parents marital status does not entitle your crazy azz to anything else.

And yes, you do have a right to defend yourself if you feel that you have come under attack, however, you go beyond that sir. You try to pry and bully information out of people and that is where you cross the line. That is very intrusive behavior and it is not appropriate.

There is a difference in asking questions that pertain to a discussion and compared to prying for information for personal gain.

Know the difference..........because I do !!!!

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1439 Jul 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Fear and jealousy suits you...lol<quoted text>
MACEO

Fear and Jealousy of who?

THE WHITE WOMEN YOU SELECTED:???? LMAO

YOU SELECTED POOR WHITE TRASH!

BYE BYE GO DIE!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1440 Jul 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Fear and jealousy suits you...lol<quoted text>
MACEO

The reason why I bring up your "Actions, Character and Choices" is becuase your a HYPOCRITE with DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Why would you ask for a Proverbs 31 woman when your an NO GOOD DOG of a Black Man?

https://bible.org/series/choosing-good-husban ...

Your a very selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Controlling, Immature, Insecure, Childish Man!

Nobody wants a Grown Arse man that acts foolish and your 60 years old! Its so sad! Which is why so many younger Black women tell me they have "No hope" in Black males when they see Black men like YOU!

So sad!

Your not a good choice for a husband; your ex White wife GOT A NO GOOD BLACK MAN! You don't hold any of the traits that a GOOD MAN should have!

YOU GAVE WHITE WOMEN 35 40 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE; WHY NOT GIVE BLACK FOLKS THE REMINDER OF YOUR TIME SINCE YOUR OLD MACEO?
IT IS I

United States

#1441 Jul 31, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, I forgot. No, I can't hang around because I have a life filled with activity that does not include responding to your silly azz.

Which brings up another point. Are you unemployed ??? You sur seem to have a lot of time on your hands to play with "kids" on Topix.........who are doing my fighting for me !!!!

LOL..........

Get a life.......loser !!!!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#1442 Jul 31, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
https://bible.org/series/choosing-good-husban...
So sad!
Carry your craziness elsewhere, little girl. And on't ever get in my way when I'm combatting racist, exploiters and other enemies of the people. In a revolutionary situation that might be grounds for having you shot. Restrict your loony posts to people like Capree.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#1443 Jul 31, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Raptors Reverage is another one of your profiles that you argue with all the time!
Same words, Same Diction, Same Style1
SAME DUMB ASS Black Man!
If you're stupid enough to confuse me with a despised white racist then you don't need to be posting in AA Forum or anywhere else. You need to go back to kindergaarten or to a school for the mentally challenged.
And the fact that you think Raptor's diction or style is the same as mine only proves that you were lying when you claimed to be an EDUCATED Black woman. You're more like a half literate high school drop out. Perhaps that's why your white hubby to be never married you.
Again, you are hereby instructed to confine your paranoid delusional posts to people like Capree or Shalimar,
I tire of your foolishnes.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1444 Jul 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You dumb azz, black people are more than seven percent of the current population. If you don't know, the Caucasian race is in decline. Due to zero population growth here and around the world. Also due to white men fetish yellow fever for Asian women.
Black and brown people will be the dominating force in years to come as it was in ancient time when the "black African moors and the black ancient Egyptian were the super power at it's climax"!
<quoted text>
The overwhelmingly larger portion, of Southwestern Asia, is made up of
(((BROWN CAUCASIANS))). That population is almost completely Muslim and it is growing by leaps and bounds as Muslim populations(even Turkish) are always bound to do. Also, at least the Northern half of India is made up of BROWN CAUCASIANS too. Pakistan and Afghanistan are populated by growing populations of mostly BROWN CAUCASIANS too.

Caucasians are certainly in NO danger of disappearing from World demographic charts, and I laughingly scoff at the absurd suggestion that the populations of Europe might even in the very distant future ever be in danger of becoming any substantial sort of cultural diffusion or genetic dilution of East Asia.

There is at present, of course, a noticeable build up of recent Muslim immigrants into Europe, but they are overwhelmingly of the Caucasian type, be they of lighter or darker pigmentation.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1445 Jul 31, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>If you're stupid enough to confuse me with a despised white racist then you don't need to be posting in AA Forum or anywhere else. You need to go back to kindergaarten or to a school for the mentally challenged.
And the fact that you think Raptor's diction or style is the same as mine only proves that you were lying when you claimed to be an EDUCATED Black woman. You're more like a half literate high school drop out. Perhaps that's why your white hubby to be never married you.
Again, you are hereby instructed to confine your paranoid delusional posts to people like Capree or Shalimar,
I tire of your foolishnes.
Yup, "Sadbuttrue" was merely demonstrating a comical lack of a credible intellect by voicing that foolishly contrived opinion on an open forum.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1446 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> And were you there? You stupid crustacean
I'm not the one making claims as if I know exactly what happened. You are, you dumb fckin negro.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1447 Aug 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I really would even consider giving a fck:)
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1448 Aug 1, 2013
Dude, you're some kind of self righteous nut. Those people aren't Caucasian. They're ethnic tan/brown and black colored people. You guys try to have everything your way. If one way doesn't work, your hypocrisy acceptance go in reverse. Nice try though.

They're willing to accept ethnic people as Caucasian people simple to claim a lager population...lol

Here's just one true story how white people will claim a black man as being a white Egyptian, and why? Because Caucasian people know if they re-classify him as black, "History is a lie" about ancient Egyptian aren't black. But we all know they were. White propaganda entitlements at work.
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
The overwhelmingly larger portion, of Southwestern Asia, is made up of
(((BROWN CAUCASIANS))). That population is almost completely Muslim and it is growing by leaps and bounds as Muslim populations(even Turkish) are always bound to do. Also, at least the Northern half of India is made up of BROWN CAUCASIANS too. Pakistan and Afghanistan are populated by growing populations of mostly BROWN CAUCASIANS too.
Caucasians are certainly in NO danger of disappearing from World demographic charts, and I laughingly scoff at the absurd suggestion that the populations of Europe might even in the very distant future ever be in danger of becoming any substantial sort of cultural diffusion or genetic dilution of East Asia.
There is at present, of course, a noticeable build up of recent Muslim immigrants into Europe, but they are overwhelmingly of the Caucasian type, be they of lighter or darker pigmentation.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1449 Aug 1, 2013
Need to add the link to this post.

http://www.prlog.org/11917259-black-man-class...
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, you're some kind of self righteous nut. Those people aren't Caucasian. They're ethnic tan/brown and black colored people. You guys try to have everything your way. If one way doesn't work, your hypocrisy acceptance go in reverse. Nice try though.
They're willing to accept ethnic people as Caucasian people simple to claim a lager population...lol
Here's just one true story how white people will claim a black man as being a white Egyptian, and why? Because Caucasian people know if they re-classify him as black, "History is a lie" about ancient Egyptian aren't black. But we all know they were. White propaganda entitlements at work. <quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'They're destroying Europe – I'm not going to l... 1 min Joe 17
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 min Absimil 85
black privilege 2 min ugly monkeys 1
Blacks: DNA different from majority of humans... (May '10) 3 min RMGHispanic Causi... 207
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 6 min Absimil 14,507
Copper: What it Means for You 6 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
News Trump's white voter problem 9 min ugly monkeys 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,718
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Ppp 43,700
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 7 hr dreamhunk 3,667
More from around the web