All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
harryupmon

Saltville, VA

#1382 Jul 30, 2013
him and his brother are same parents right?? both of them racist sfjvuks are still black ..
harryupmon

Saltville, VA

#1383 Jul 30, 2013
or are they??? guess not..
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1384 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Haters must see....lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oRGt54IVud0XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&t=398
I see this! lmao

MACEO

Some White women are beautiful and many are not their "Average". The ones you sought were "Below Average" but your a "Low Grade Garbage man". I'm basing this on your Poor Character, lack of integrity and no morals.

Instead of getting mad at AA women for "Moving on" my suggestion to you is to change African American Men's image which is "Horrific" as nobody can stand Black these days and it equates to AA men attitudes, lack of doing for their own races, basically "No Good Men" and Losers!

Even other Black races say the same things about AA men and they call you "Pathetic"! It doesn't mean that "All AA men" are no good but not enough decent AA men for me to stick with you or even tell other AA women to stick with a bunch of men who are basically "L-O-S-E-R-S" and refuse to change your "Image".

The reasons why AA men are "Profiled" is because of your actions and attitudes; you EARNED your STRIPES!

To be honest, AA women are not competing with anybody but themselves and they know it. Most AA women are running to get educations, trying to live right, want a partner in life.

AA women are sick of AAM who want to "Live off them, Accept them "As is" when ,many don't work for things; so many have decided to "Move on" date/marry out as well as REJECT the PATHETIC POOL OF AA MEN!

Sorry but you contributed to the LOSER AA MAN image! After investing 40 year ins WW, saying their epitome of beauty I see nothing wrong with your choices or comments!

The problem I have with AA Men like you is that you feel AA women, children or communities should have 'No AA Men don't anything other than using and preying off their own while you elevate WW thus White males!

Sadly you didn't even do for your own AA Mother who had CANCER but you sure ran a marathon to help your White In Laws and do for them to be accepted!

I have a problem with your RACIST VILE HATEFUL WARPED MIND AND ACTIONS TOWARDS AA women and children.

As a result you'll continue to see more and more AA Women running from AA men, that's exactly what's happening like it or not! Most AA women don't even want AAM they have NO FAITH OR HOPE IN YOU"!

As you shown us; YOU HATE YOUR OWN and your going to pay for your actions and lack of support of your own women, children and your own communities which you alone destroy!

AA women are "Tired, Fed up and Disgusted with Foul, Run to do wrong AA Men! More and more women turn you down! I hear it all the time and these Foul AA men asking us to "Not Give up on them".

Most AA women know your not going to do a damn thing which is why they keep moving! LMAo

You Reaped What you've Sown!

Sorry MACEO!

The Pathetic Loser AA Man is YOU! Nothing is wrong with WW, IR dating or marriage but something is wrong when you don't do for your own!

Your a Fool!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1385 Jul 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it Annie-Bananie, I don't think they really see the you at all. All some black men see is a woman's skin color first to decide if she is pretty. That why pathetic black men will be proudly walking with something that looks like a pink pig thinking they have the prize.
Capree

That is so true, they think all White women are stunning and after them! Black men get the ugliest White women.

Or as many Black men say "Black males are the Garbage men or the Clean Up Crew" for other races!

Which is true!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1386 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6TcdznSuy8YXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&t=88
Vanilla flavor anyone?
lol
Maceo

Nothing wrong with your choice for Vanilla but you ran to adultery on your White wife with other Trashy WW in your office and even had ANAL SEX in a Barnyard with your co worker from Fredrick, MD and bragged about it on TOPIX like a little Boy!

You lost your marriage and YOUR LIFE! LMAO

Garbage Men .........."Clean up Crew" are BLACK MEN LIKE YOU!

ITS SAD!

Again, Nothing is wrong with IR but as much as you HATE ON BLACK WOMEN you reaped what you've sown and your ALONE NOW!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1387 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Thanks for the head ups. More than likely I'll be posting here less, it's no substance here. It's more on silly unintelligent posters.
My take on some of the Asian women you've described is somewhat different. But it's your experience and not mine, so I respect your point of view. I do know women are women no matter the culture, but true, there are differences.
Filipino women are very tolerable like black people to other cultures. They date and marry black men in high numbers. Philippine people are a mixture of ethnic back ground, they're part "Asian, black and Spanish" and that's why so many have beautiful tan skin, butts, can dance and sing really well too. They're very loving in general. I won't talk about they're negative side here.
Chinese, Koreans are into their skin, they want their skin white than most Caucasian people. They spend a lot of time and money to keep it white. They can come off as being white washed, but they will have romantic interracial relationships with black men.
Vietnamese women in my view are very white washed due to Caucasoid years of stereotyping of black men by white guys. I find them to have much attitude when they're not getting their way. In general, they're good people. Any culture can have those traits, it's not conclusive to Asians.
When a black man find a good Japanese woman, he has found a good woman. She will make him feel as if he is her king! They are so sweet to their men. That is the type of woman who should be treated like a queen! And I do since I'm married to a beautiful, loving Japanese woman.
There are racism in every culture, lets not forget that.
But tell me this, these two trolls here you said avoid, do you think they're mad insane jealous black women on a vengeful tripp, or, are they just white males who have a bone to pick with black men of jealousy because black men have their woman? <quoted text>
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that asians in general love black people. It's not like we need asian women or women of any other race to validate us as black men. What I'm saying is, I agree with you that asian women by and large make better lovers, girlfriends, wives and mothers than any other race. They just on a different level in terms of their femininity, their respect and regard for their men... and many of them are gorgeous and take better care of themselves than american women. They put other races of women to shame. MOST bw I know can't even begin to hold a candle to asian women...especially not black AMERICAN women. African chicks and brazilians are a different story, though.

As for your questions, I think a lotta folks think capree and itisI and some of the others are white male trolls. And it's easy to come to that conclusion just based on their racist, hateful attitude toward bm. But the thing is, I actually know some bw who act like them. That's is why I'm not convinced they're wm. I think they're typical, bitter, over the hill bw. They the kind of women who were raised fked up to begin with...never had respect for brothers because their fked up mom taught them bm wasn't sh8t and that bm are to blame for all the problems in the black community. Then they took their foul, disrespectful attitude on the road and brothers just wasn't having it, so they got mad and felt rejected. Don't nobody want them ...and they can't bring themselves to show any respect and regard for a bm, so basically they're doomed to a life of misery...so they come to topix to live out their unbreakable pattern of disrespecting bm because bm don't love them...because they disrespect bm. They more pathetic than anything. But their generation will pass soon and hopefully the next crop of bw will do much better.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1388 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xu6Q6BGToxcXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&t=5
http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
Thanks for the laugh.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1390 Jul 30, 2013
Wow you keep running your damned mouth. I hope if there is a hell you rot in it, lol.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1392 Jul 30, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do. That's why we laugh at you.
And you white racists are pigs. That's why we SPIT on you.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#1393 Jul 30, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I blame Black men for not raising their sons and abandoning them! No guidance, no direction, no support many Black males get incarcerated and end up losers in life!
Like YOURSELF!
I blame the white racist capitalist system, and its regime of MENTAL COLONIALISM, for robbing you of your mind and your self-respect.
And I blame that same system for the murder of Trayvon Martin, the entire system of social misery that the rulers in this system has imposed on my people, and on humanity.
But I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about that.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#1394 Jul 30, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Some White women are beautiful and many are not their "Average". The ones you sought were "Below Average" but your a "Low Grade Garbage man". I'm basing this on your Poor Character, lack of integrity and no morals.
Instead of getting mad at AA women for "Moving on" my suggestion to you is to change African American Men's image which is "Horrific" as nobody can stand Black these days and it equates to AA men attitudes, lack of doing for their own races, basically "No Good Men" and Losers!
Even other Black races say the same things about AA men and they call you "Pathetic"! It doesn't mean that "All AA men" are no good but not enough decent AA men for me to stick with you or even tell other AA women to stick with a bunch of men who are basically "L-O-S-E-R-S" and refuse to change your "Image".
The reasons why AA men are "Profiled" is because of your actions and attitudes; you EARNED your STRIPES!
To be honest, AA women are not competing with anybody but themselves and they know it. Most AA women are running to get educations, trying to live right, want a partner in life.
AA women are sick of AAM who want to "Live off them, Accept them "As is" when ,many don't work for things; so many have decided to "Move on" date/marry out as well as REJECT the PATHETIC POOL OF AA MEN!
Sorry but you contributed to the LOSER AA MAN image! After investing 40 year ins WW, saying their epitome of beauty I see nothing wrong with your choices or comments!
The problem I have with AA Men like you is that you feel AA women, children or communities shouldn't have ANY AA Men who do anything other than to prey on, use, accept Sex no support only while you help, aid, albeit, support and elevate WW thus White males!
Sadly you didn't even do for your own AA Mother who had CANCER but you sure ran a marathon to help your White In Laws and do for them to be accepted due to your own "Low Self Esteem" !
I have a problem with your RACIST VILE HATEFUL WARPED MIND AND ACTIONS TOWARDS AA women and children. You like to "Pit Fights" because AA women don't want you! lmao
As a result you'll continue to see more and more AA Women running from AA men, that's exactly what's happening like it or not! Most AA women don't even want AAM they have NO FAITH OR HOPE IN YOU"!
As you shown us; YOU HATE YOUR OWN and your going to pay for your actions and lack of support of your own women, children and your own communities which you alone destroy!
AA women are "Tired, Fed up and Disgusted with Foul, Run to do wrong AA Men! More and more women turn you down! I hear it all the time and these Foul AA men asking us to "Not Give up on them".
Most AA women know your not going to do a damn thing which is why they keep moving and running from AAM ! LMAo
You Reaped What you've Sown!
Sorry MACEO!
The Pathetic Loser AA Man is YOU! Nothing is wrong with WW, IR dating or marriage but something is wrong when you don't do for your own!
Your a Fool!
Seek counseling. And do not ever again place my name over a post i didn't write, you sick creature.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1396 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Can you show me the definition of elliquocy <> eloquence starting here and from all the other sick post??? <quoted text>
go eat a damn dictionary

Level 2

Location hidden

#1397 Jul 30, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that asians in general love black people. It's not like we need asian women or women of any other race to validate us as black men. What I'm saying is, I agree with you that asian women by and large make better lovers, girlfriends, wives and mothers than any other race. They just on a different level in terms of their femininity, their respect and regard for their men... and many of them are gorgeous and take better care of themselves than american women. They put other races of women to shame. MOST bw I know can't even begin to hold a candle to asian women...especially not black AMERICAN women. African chicks and brazilians are a different story, though.
As for your questions, I think a lotta folks think capree and itisI and some of the others are white male trolls. And it's easy to come to that conclusion just based on their racist, hateful attitude toward bm. But the thing is, I actually know some bw who act like them. That's is why I'm not convinced they're wm. I think they're typical, bitter, over the hill bw. They the kind of women who were raised fked up to begin with...never had respect for brothers because their fked up mom taught them bm wasn't sh8t and that bm are to blame for all the problems in the black community. Then they took their foul, disrespectful attitude on the road and brothers just wasn't having it, so they got mad and felt rejected. Don't nobody want them ...and they can't bring themselves to show any respect and regard for a bm, so basically they're doomed to a life of misery...so they come to topix to live out their unbreakable pattern of disrespecting bm because bm don't love them...because they disrespect bm. They more pathetic than anything. But their generation will pass soon and hopefully the next crop of bw will do much better.
I hate black men like you who can validate your ignorance. You, like many others don't even deserve to be put in a race.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1398 Jul 30, 2013
Cee Da Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch shut the fawk up! Aren't you the one always going on about how "you love running your hands thru them wavy hair and staring into blue eyes" lol. You're the last one talk about colorism. I won't sit up here lie to anyone. I ain't feeling her and it has nothing to do with skin color. Attractiveness isn't about skin color.
Why don't you take your own advice? All I see you do is spit out hippocritical bullshit all over the forum then you talk about EQUALITY? No, you don't deserve the right to even have a voice. Men like you need to be terminated.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1399 Jul 30, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you take your own advice? All I see you do is spit out hippocritical bullshit all over the forum then you talk about EQUALITY? No, you don't deserve the right to even have a voice. Men like you need to be terminated.
Me talking about equality? Equality with who? Lol shut your trap, you got the wrong one.
BTW, whose gonna do the terminating, you?
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1400 Jul 30, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate black men like you who can validate your ignorance. You, like many others don't even deserve to be put in a race.
He loves Asian women, just like you love Asian men, so what's the problem?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1401 Jul 30, 2013
Ignorance and jealousy is the problem. You can see every time an intelligent post replied to those tricks, their response is silly, immature and worthless. That's the life of a troll.
Cee Da Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
He loves Asian women, just like you love Asian men, so what's the problem?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1402 Jul 30, 2013
See, here's the silly hypocritical jealousy at Desmond.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1403 Jul 30, 2013
Another pathetic immature post.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
go eat a damn dictionary

Level 2

Location hidden

#1404 Jul 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
See, here's the silly hypocritical jealousy at Desmond.<quoted text>
You're just a fool, a simple fool. I don't care if he loves Asian women, but what I do give less than 1 shit about is the fact that he's glorifying them, while belittling his own race, something, an imbecile like you couldn't even observe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 47,306
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,403,351
Leaks fron Eritea 35 min The Spirit 1
Compare the Rhesus Monkey with White. YOU'D BE... (Oct '12) 1 hr Young Europe 27
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr anonymous white g... 650
Discussing Ancient Human Migrations 1 hr IT IS I 4
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 325
.............dnc emails............. 3 hr The Original Doofy 14
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 3 hr Instant karma 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr Rivals 16
More from around the web