All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1335 Jul 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I'd rather argue with men who claim to be white rather than claiming to be black women with multiple issues. Anger, attitude, vengeful, immature, unprofessional, and a host of insane ranting issues. I still say, intelligent black women wouldn't stoop to such low level as you guys do. I have more faith in black women than this silliness. I know black women get an attitude but they won't act like these white trolls. If you are black women, you would have to be some of the most undesired women on the planet. This forum is pathetic, it has no substance!
I am a black girl, you stupid animal. But I don't care if you believe me or not, because you're not worth anything in my eyes.
Cee Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1337 Jul 29, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported you so, whatever, lol. You probably look like a dog.
Doesn't matter. You could report us all day long and you'd still be busted.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1338 Jul 29, 2013
Cee Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. You could report us all day long and you'd still be busted.
Busted for what, telling the truth? Something you couldn't have done all along. I am truly black, and it's retarded how you would even doubt that, I guess since you've lived a lie all your life, you couldn't even understand the truth. But I will tell you. he truth is that Black Women need to be more appreicated, instead of stressed out from idiot black men, they need to explore, find other men out there who aren't black and will love them. Something a bonehead like you wouldn't even get.
Cee Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1339 Jul 29, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted for what, telling the truth? Something you couldn't have done all along. I am truly black, and it's retarded how you would even doubt that, I guess since you've lived a lie all your life, you couldn't even understand the truth. But I will tell you. he truth is that Black Women need to be more appreicated, instead of stressed out from idiot black men, they need to explore, find other men out there who aren't black and will love them. Something a bonehead like you wouldn't even get.
Busted = Ugly.
Please!!! I ain't about to sit here and uplift all black women when some of you are undeserving. Look at the comments you made about BM and you want us to appreciate that? lol.. Do as you please, we couldn't care less.
Also, I'm just telling it as it os regarding your appearance. I won't lie to you and say you're beauty queen while you looking like gorilla in the mist in that pic, just because you're a black female.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1340 Jul 29, 2013
Cee Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted = Ugly.
Please!!! I ain't about to sit here and uplift all black women when some of you are undeserving. Look at the comments you made about BM and you want us to appreciate that? lol.. Do as you please, we couldn't care less.
Also, I'm just telling it as it os regarding your appearance. I won't lie to you and say you're beauty queen while you looking like gorilla in the mist in that pic, just because you're a black female.
WOW OMG IM SO SAD!!! LOL NO. You're a piece of shit, because there's no hardhsip for the black guy. he's the one getting females from different races, while black women are brutalized by their own kind and nobody does a damn thing about it. You really are pathetic, and you probably look like an ape yourself. I never once thought myself as a beauty queen, but at least I have the decency to use proper language, and not act like I'm from the hood.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1341 Jul 29, 2013
Cee Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
U still ugly tho..
More dark skin girl bashing I see, you know that if she looked exactly the same(same eyes etc.) but was the skin color of Alisa Keys, your black color complex azz would be calling her cute. Ignorantazz black men are the only men I know to hate on women according to their skin color.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1342 Jul 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
More dark skin girl bashing I see, you know that if she looked exactly the same(same eyes etc.) but was the skin color of Alisa Keys, your black color complex azz would be calling her cute. Ignorantazz black men are the only men I know to hate on women according to their skin color.
The whole matter of it is that they like white looking girls. As for me, I'm not sure how "dark" I look to them.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1343 Jul 29, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, god you're just abother goddamn racist. oh well.
MACEO

You've been practicing it for 35 years against your own women!

FOOL!

Now your Broke, Old, Alone, Impotent, and Sickly!

Good luck! lMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1345 Jul 29, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a black girl, you stupid animal. But I don't care if you believe me or not, because you're not worth anything in my eyes.
MACEO

Here you are! lMAO

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2007/12/sisterp_yah...

Effeminate Sister Patterson! lmao

Level 2

Location hidden

#1346 Jul 29, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You've been practicing it for 35 years against your own women!
FOOL!
Now your Broke, Old, Alone, Impotent, and Sickly!
Good luck! lMAO
You're just a pathetic spammer.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1347 Jul 29, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You look like Rick Ross and Clarence Thomas! lmao
You sure is uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggllll llllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy y! LMAO
Old, Insecure, Immature, Childish, Selfish, Self Centered, Fool, Adulterer and a Scoffer; your sure making Sister Patterson look sorry! lmao
Dumb Ass son
You're just a loser, a pathetic lowlife
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1348 Jul 29, 2013
ipman wrote:
If you're black and male in this world you are on your own. To think otherwise is just foolish.
This is what I've been trying to tell them for years, though many of America's BM still have yet to grasp and accept that fact. Fewer women (of any race) on their side, fewer other minorities on their side, the future unfortunately gets really bleak.
ipman

Waldorf, MD

#1350 Jul 29, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I've been trying to tell them for years, though many of America's BM still have yet to grasp and accept that fact. Fewer women (of any race) on their side, fewer other minorities on their side, the future unfortunately gets really bleak.
The future of black men/boys will be decided by us, no one else. If black men support each and stop these retarded hood beefs things will change for us. At the end of the day it's all on us. It's not on whites, Asians, Indians, hispanics, black women, etc. We don't need them or their support.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1351 Jul 29, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW OMG IM SO SAD!!! LOL NO. You're a piece of shit, because there's no hardhsip for the black guy. he's the one getting females from different races, while black women are brutalized by their own kind and nobody does a damn thing about it. You really are pathetic, and you probably look like an ape yourself. I never once thought myself as a beauty queen, but at least I have the decency to use proper language, and not act like I'm from the hood.
An attractive female will get male attention regardless of race. Black women aren't being brutalized by no one, that's just your insecurities speaking.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#1352 Jul 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch shut the fawk up! Aren't you the one always going on about how "you love running your hands thru them wavy hair and staring into blue eyes" lol. You're the last one talk about colorism. I won't sit up here lie to anyone. I ain't feeling her and it has nothing to do with skin color. Attractiveness isn't about skin color.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1353 Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the head ups. More than likely I'll be posting here less, it's no substance here. It's more on silly unintelligent posters.

My take on some of the Asian women you've described is somewhat different. But it's your experience and not mine, so I respect your point of view. I do know women are women no matter the culture, but true, there are differences.

Filipino women are very tolerable like black people to other cultures. They date and marry black men in high numbers. Philippine people are a mixture of ethnic back ground, they're part "Asian, black and Spanish" and that's why so many have beautiful tan skin, butts, can dance and sing really well too. They're very loving in general. I won't talk about they're negative side here.

Chinese, Koreans are into their skin, they want their skin white than most Caucasian people. They spend a lot of time and money to keep it white. They can come off as being white washed, but they will have romantic interracial relationships with black men.

Vietnamese women in my view are very white washed due to Caucasoid years of stereotyping of black men by white guys. I find them to have much attitude when they're not getting their way. In general, they're good people. Any culture can have those traits, it's not conclusive to Asians.

When a black man find a good Japanese woman, he has found a good woman. She will make him feel as if he is her king! They are so sweet to their men. That is the type of woman who should be treated like a queen! And I do since I'm married to a beautiful, loving Japanese woman.

There are racism in every culture, lets not forget that.

But tell me this, these two trolls here you said avoid, do you think they're mad insane jealous black women on a vengeful tripp, or, are they just white males who have a bone to pick with black men of jealousy because black men have their woman?
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I love the asian girls too. My woman is an asian lady...I have dated a lotta asian women and I gotta say, there's a big difference between them and bw. But they're not all the same: There's differences.
Filipina: A lotta personality. Stylish and beautiful and built. big booty and all. Probably the most beautiful women in the world. Freaks in bed.
Chinese: Very passionate. A little on the submissive side, but still got some attitude. But great people...the kinda woman you feel you can trust.
Korean: Almost like filipinas personality-wise. Lively, fun-loving, very beautiful. They drink a lot, but it's their culture. Not very submissive, but they make excellent wives and home-makers.
Japanese: Only ever dated japanese-american women. They tend to have a little more "attitude" than the average asian. But still show a lotta love and respect for a good brother. They would be very good wives and mothers too if you treat them good.
As far as the chicken-head gang on topix, ignore capree and them. They got a lotta issues. Been on here for years spouting all kindsa bile against bm. Then they got the nerve to talk about they "happily married to a wm"...yeah, right. I mostly just ignore they silly, triflin a88. Brothers don't have time to waste on topix losers.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1357 Jul 29, 2013
You're some kind of damn fool, do you so-called mad black women think before you open that mouth full of attitude words???

Now how can you be black and not know it's white, Caucasian people, especially the men who have nothing but racism over the dark skin. You're really an idiot, plain ole stupid. You need to get around more!

And your black male bashing isn't working. Haven't you learned, the more you bash, the more other races/culture of women gravitate to black men???

lol...>>>Ignorant to the max!
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1358 Jul 29, 2013
Can you show me the definition of elliquocy <> eloquence starting here and from all the other sick post???
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you're the troll here. Just because you don't like what you here, and I guess you're suprpised I can type with some elliquocy, you're quick to judge because you're an idiot.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1359 Jul 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You're some kind of damn fool, do you so-called mad black women think before you open that mouth full of attitude words???
Now how can you be black and not know it's white, Caucasian people, especially the men who have nothing but racism over the dark skin. You're really an idiot, plain ole stupid. You need to get around more!
And your black male bashing isn't working. Haven't you learned, the more you bash, the more other races/culture of women gravitate to black men???
lol...>>>Ignorant to the max!<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. It's many White men who have a fetish for exotic dark skinnned women. case in point, who do you think most of Grace Jones' admirers are?? Whiteys!

http://shirletteammons.com/wp-content/uploads...

Ooh how she just sizzles!!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1360 Jul 29, 2013
So you're a black women with anger management problems, bad attitude, not the best looking picture of yourself, so tell me, why would a black man such as myself want some one like you when I have a "Loving, Kind spirited Japanese woman" with beautiful blasian children who knows how to treat a real man, so what am I missing out on?

lol
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're just as pathetic as Who Dat. Besides, guys like you don't even deserve a good BW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,708,259
The changing narrative. The "ARMED deputy" 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black men are weaker 7 min alt middle 32
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 7 min Spinning 360 waves 2
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 13 min THX Restores Faith 8
Europeans are now buying and eating... 18 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
hey gigi you said im your online crush? 28 min alt middle 9
Smartest posters on Topix afam 46 min Polaris 134
White people GO AWAY 1 hr aaa 326
Negroes say whites have no manners? 1 hr gigi 17