Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1188 Jul 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would blacks have a problem with a repeat offender getting a harsher sentence than a first time offender?
because you are negroes and don't care one bit about true justice. Only that the negro always gets away. If he doesn't then it's RAAAAAAAcist.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1189 Jul 27, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what the hell are you? A miserbale white guy? A butthurt black guy? Asian? Latino? Get over yourself. It is I, sorry gurl I was asleep. That goofball doesn't know what he's babbling about.
What the hell are you talking about you embarrassing... CLOWN.

Do you not understand your incoherent post aren't being replied to because you look like an idiot?

She isn't "safe" because some child throws a tantrum my way? When you start saying something that shows you actually aren't some hood rat I might actually care what people think about your opinion. Right now your just some loud ignorant brat who wants her way.

Get yourself together.

"sorry gurl I was asleep." haha... stop it.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1190 Jul 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>because you are negroes and don't care one bit about true justice. Only that the negro always gets away. If he doesn't then it's RAAAAAAAcist.
So sense you can not explain why black first time offenders are more likely to receive harsher verdicts than whites committing the same crimes you resort to creating a straw man argument.

Well if "negros" can formulate logical points You ignorant type wouldn't need to resort to putting an argument--usually something extreme or easy to argue against--that you know us "Negroes" don't support just so you can easily make a counterpoint to defeat that nonsensical position you "GAVE" to us.

How about you stop copping out and step up to the plate chump? Without switching topics. I think we are on topic # 3 by now.

You can do it. Smartass...
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1191 Jul 27, 2013
And you took that long to come back with absolutely nothing. Great job.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1192 Jul 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about you embarrassing... CLOWN.
Do you not understand your incoherent post aren't being replied to because you look like an idiot?
She isn't "safe" because some child throws a tantrum my way? When you start saying something that shows you actually aren't some hood rat I might actually care what people think about your opinion. Right now your just some loud ignorant brat who wants her way.
Get yourself together.
"sorry gurl I was asleep." haha... stop it.
Get over yourself you lump of flesh. If I had to bet everything, I'd assume you're a miserable internet dweller who can't accpet the fact that people aren't going to do what you say. You're probably once a high school bully in your life, but when people didn't do what you want, you freaked out, crawled into a shell, and your pride died along wiht your confidence. Shame onto you sir.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1193 Jul 27, 2013
They're resorting to save face by making stupid unfounded talking points...lol
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So sense you can not explain why black first time offenders are more likely to receive harsher verdicts than whites committing the same crimes you resort to creating a straw man argument.
Well if "negros" can formulate logical points You ignorant type wouldn't need to resort to putting an argument--usually something extreme or easy to argue against--that you know us "Negroes" don't support just so you can easily make a counterpoint to defeat that nonsensical position you "GAVE" to us.
How about you stop copping out and step up to the plate chump? Without switching topics. I think we are on topic # 3 by now.
You can do it. Smartass...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1194 Jul 27, 2013
If you are really a black women, you're an "EXAMPLE" why black men run away! And if you're going to be a big "HYPOCRITE" YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THE MEN YOU'RE HATING ON!

Think about it.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself you lump of flesh. If I had to bet everything, I'd assume you're a miserable internet dweller who can't accpet the fact that people aren't going to do what you say. You're probably once a high school bully in your life, but when people didn't do what you want, you freaked out, crawled into a shell, and your pride died along wiht your confidence. Shame onto you sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,383,436
The Italians gets it!!!! 3 min Skiff Azlaan 1
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min inbred Genius 1,453
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 5 min ugly monkeys 26
New Racist Chinese Ad 6 min LMBAO 23
Here's how science views blacks. 10 min KIP 25
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 12 min KIP 73
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 134,278
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 44,875
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 5 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 56