All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,BM How Does It Feel?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 48)

Showing posts 941 - 960 of1,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
Black men aren't worried about one race of women to marry. Black men is a lover of all women from all cultures. Every women don't want black men, we know that. But there are women from every culture who does want black men. Black men love his black woman, but he don't stop crossing racial barriers if one relationship doesn't work within any culture. Trust me, he shall end up with a woman.
You seem reasonable so I will ask you. Why do black men come here to boost to mainly black women that they are with difference races of women or if they can't one they get with the other when most black women aren't even pressed black men and doing the same thing as black men. The numbers of black women dating/marrying IR is growing in numbers every year. Today's black women aren't concerned that their children have black fathers and be all black, in fact many black women prefer their children resemble both them and their nonblack men. I have seen black women with men from every race and culture under the sun so black women can choose from any race of men they want and find men wanting to date and marry them. So why when a few racist says something derogatory about black women that many of you black men try pretend like those racist are speaking for all white men just to try to puncture black women's self-confidence and discourage us from dating other races of men? When there are more nonblack men out-numbering the racist that are attracted to black women? As you say if one relationship doesn't work for a black woman, she also has the option of just going to the next.
Who Dat wrote:
Hell, my wife is a young lovely Japanese woman. I wouldn't give her up for five wives! <quoted text>
Also why is it ok for your to speak lovingly of your Asian wife but when I speak of my love for my husband or how handsome he is, black men accuse me of bragging, uplifting all white men and putting down black men??? Black men have said they are not jealous but just to kept quiet about my white husband.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
Dear, you seem to be very young. And by acknowledging it's you on your post is to look at it through Stevie Wonders eyes.
Therefore, I'm a man, if I post a picture of a white woman and say it's me, what would you believe?<quoted text>
But you think I'm lying. It is me. I am a black female. I don't have a reason to lie

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
To: Annie Bananie, I think it's time you and your partner in crime here, need to re-read this post and chill. You've stated you've moved on into another culture finding a soul mate partner, be more happy with your choice rather than allowing bitterness to take your joy! <quoted text>
I wouldn't be so bitter if I got to see him more often.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
Are these two ding bats still chopping at the bit about me? It's been 3 hours without a response. Wake up and take the hint.
London I see you still following instead of leading these brats.
You need to learn to shut up and fast! My homegirl is asleep so hush.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

You have to mature beyond your anger. It's not anyone's fault here you can't see or be with the love of your life. My advice to you is , leave forums such as this one, concentrate on your future endeavors. Find ways to keep better contact with him. There's too many ways of keeping contact, phone, yahoo, Skype, MSN, twitter, web cams, email, facebook etc.

Why waste precious time here fighting when you can work on love?!
I assure you this, if you keep ranting so angrily, the negativity shall spill over into your current relationship because baggage follows passengers!
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so bitter if I got to see him more often.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

HEADLINE NEWS:

CNN Reports Juror B-29 stated today, Zimmerman got "AWAY WITH PURE MURDER"! but Florida's didn't allow them to "convict him"

She said, she's sick over it!
DOLPHIN

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

why all these protest,is trayvon the first black to be murder?whats so specail in his case,when he is a viscious thug that his mum kicked him out of the house
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Nelson Mandela served almost 3 decades in jail. He turned out to be a president of a stolen white entitlement country, was he a bad man???

NO!

You guys surely know how to divert common sense.
DOLPHIN wrote:
why all these protest,is trayvon the first black to be murder?whats so specail in his case,when he is a viscious thug that his mum kicked him out of the house
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you chill out?
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>I'd believe you live out your wanna be a white girl fantasy online, just like nomo and Dopey do.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Dear, I'm going give an unbiased opinion of experience. I want all black people here to read, listen and understand, men and women.

First, every culture have these issues when it comes to crossing the racial divide, even though all human kind came from the same genetic source, black Africans.

Caucasian men have problems with their women due to so many of them turning to black men from England to America. That is why they started dating Asian women in drives. Asian women are white men new trophy wives. But yet they still hate on black men for this. The Caucasian race is in decline for reason such as zero population growth.

Now, black people as a culture has issues, some more serious than others. We as a culture of black and brown people have lost too much respect over the years and failed to regain it back to a restoring of, it takes a community to raise a child, meaning, we've grown apart rather than closer due to many reasons. Systematically, independence, liberation, gays, lesbianism, is a few, which all culture are affected by this.

Black men love their black women, black men are tired of over the top attitudes within his black woman. Black men tired of building a family and having it turn down by black women who's running to court for separation pursuing child support because she no longer feels she need him any longer since she have her girlfriend and mother for support. Many have lived their lives to build that family life and have seen many women want to go solo for freedom. He's tired of them after being educated with a good job, a simple misunderstanding leads not to overcoming normal marital issues. He wants his woman to treat him like a king so in return he shall treat her like the Nubian queen well deserved.

During the million man march on Washington by Farrakhan, for black men unity, many black women belittle their own black men for not including them. That hurt black men. Think about it, if you got one million black men coming together under those situation, we need all black women support, not some! Isn't that what we needed as a people, stronger black men who were willing to rise to the challenge? Black men and women have to start questioning themselves, what am I doing wrong and stop putting all the black on the other!

I will continue on my next post since I'm running out of characters now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem reasonable so I will ask you. Why do black men come here to boost to mainly black women that they are with difference races of women or if they can't one they get with the other when most black women aren't even pressed black men and doing the same thing as black men. The numbers of black women dating/marrying IR is growing in numbers every year. Today's black women aren't concerned that their children have black fathers and be all black, in fact many black women prefer their children resemble both them and their nonblack men. I have seen black women with men from every race and culture under the sun so black women can choose from any race of men they want and find men wanting to date and marry them. So why when a few racist says something derogatory about black women that many of you black men try pretend like those racist are speaking for all white men just to try to puncture black women's self-confidence and discourage us from dating other races of men? When there are more nonblack men out-numbering the racist that are attracted to black women? As you say if one relationship doesn't work for a black woman, she also has the option of just going to the next.
<quoted text>
Also why is it ok for your to speak lovingly of your Asian wife but when I speak of my love for my husband or how handsome he is, black men accuse me of bragging, uplifting all white men and putting down black men??? Black men have said they are not jealous but just to kept quiet about my white husband.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I haven't forgot, I will answer you. I already did, but I got timed out on topics. I'll answer later. And it was written nicely without hate.
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Continuation:

More black men need to be stronger and a better example for their families, wives and children, but many women fall into this category as well. But, nevertheless, I'd say to black men, if you have a loving, faithful woman/wife spend more time romancing her. Since more often than not, she's a working mother, Not a house wife. Help her with choirs, hell I wash clothes and dishes and don't mind giving her a full massage after her work have her stressed out. You keep the kids and let her go have some me time once in a while. Make her feel like she's the most beautiful and important woman before your eyes.

This goes for both parents, stop using the kids to get at one another.
Men don't leave your children for the world to raise. If you done your job as a father, you've done all you could. Once their adults, it's their choice if they don't absorb the righteousness you've passed on to them. Many children decides on their own to do the opposite. Just do your part.

Black women should be held in higher regards than calling them biotches & hoes! And it's better for women not to allow themselves to be put in unrespectable situation. We have to start handling situations with more maturity and care. We're in need of dire straits of supporting a fragile culture. At the same time we're so of the strongest people on earth who endures tyranny to a plethora of challenges. Stead fast is the path. We can't disrespect ourselves and have others have higher respect for us, which goes for all races!

There is a work to do within the black community, but ranting against one another isn't the key. Jealousy, harming one another is not what's been taught from past generation.

We have to stop putting the blame on one another and try a better balanced approach!

Sometimes when another culture intermarry, those involved relax their attitudes, why can't we all make one another feel more secure when it comes to dating, marriages with whomever we choose as our soul mates. Boasting in public is wise, give your mate what she/he deserves with love, respect, faithfulness. Then it's your mate who shall boast about you. It's better that way.
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
First, every culture have these issues when it comes to crossing the racial divide, even though all human kind came from the same genetic source, black Africans.
Bullsh!t. Every race gets along just fine but the negro. They can't even get along with themselves. Gang killings, and tennis shoe killings prove it perfectly. Only the black race has any problem with other races.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. Every race gets along just fine but the negro. They can't even get along with themselves. Gang killings, and tennis shoe killings prove it perfectly. Only the black race has any problem with other races.
TRY
AGAIN

The only ones that "seem" to get along just fine are same ones adopting this little caste system where they rank themselves based on their skin tone.

Indians think it's just fine to look up to Orientals, Orientals think it's just fine to look up to whites. That's not harmony dumbass. That's subjegation of the minds of unique and equal cultures. They want to fit in somewhere. They want to be ranked. Which is foolishness.

I heard an Indian women next to talking about how her family wouldn't allow her to marry a man that wasn't lighter than she was.

You can give credit to South America's caste system and every other one on Earth to the Dutch who created racism and pass that buck along to every other white person that has poisoned the minds of every culture on Earth.

Do you really think Indians would be talking about skin color if the brits hadn't influenced them?
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Dear, I'm going give an unbiased opinion of experience. I want all black people here to read, listen and understand, men and women.
Caucasian men have problems with their women due to so many of them turning to black men from England to America. That is why they started dating Asian women in drives. Asian women are white men new trophy wives. But yet they still hate on black men for this. The Caucasian race is in decline for reason such as zero population growth.
Now, black people as a culture has issues, some more serious than others. We as a culture of black and brown people have lost too much respect over the years and failed to regain it back to a restoring of, it takes a community to raise a child, meaning, we've grown apart rather than closer due to many reasons. Systematically, independence, liberation, gays, lesbianism, is a few, which all culture are affected by this.
Black men love their black women, black men are tired of over the top attitudes within his black woman. Black men tired of building a family and having it turn down by black women who's running to court for separation pursuing child support because she no longer feels she need him any longer since she have her girlfriend and mother for support. Many have lived their lives to build that family life and have seen many women want to go solo for freedom. He's tired of them after being educated with a good job, a simple misunderstanding leads not to overcoming normal marital issues. He wants his woman to treat him like a king so in return he shall treat her like the Nubian queen well deserved.
During the million man march on Washington by Farrakhan, for black men unity, many black women belittle their own black men for not including them. That hurt black men. Think about it, if you got one million black men coming together under those situation, we need all black women support, not some! Isn't that what we needed as a people, stronger black men who were willing to rise to the challenge? Black men and women have to start questioning themselves, what am I doing wrong and stop putting all the black on the other!
http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
I had to stop you at the beginning.

First off, the only WW turning to BM are the desperate ones who could not get an eligible WM..........if you don't believe me, look it up. Yes, BM usually get reject white trash and you can deny it all you want, but when most people look around, they can see this fundamental fact for themselves.

Decent, social class ans status having WW do not entertain BM so stop with that fantasy. Hell, even BM comedians have made mention of BM walking around with trashy WW and how "it just makes the brotha's look bad !!!"

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f244/why-black-m...

Chris Rock clowns !!!

http://www.gondartimes.com/chris-rock-black-m...

Yes, we know that BM prey on desperate women and who is more desperate than fat WW ???

And WM don't have to chase Asian women..........Hell, Asian women break their necks for some goofy, awkward, nerdy and socially inept white dyck !!!!

Yep, BM and AW..........the biggest self haters around.

Carry on.

:)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
You have to mature beyond your anger. It's not anyone's fault here you can't see or be with the love of your life. My advice to you is , leave forums such as this one, concentrate on your future endeavors. Find ways to keep better contact with him. There's too many ways of keeping contact, phone, yahoo, Skype, MSN, twitter, web cams, email, facebook etc.
Why waste precious time here fighting when you can work on love?!
I assure you this, if you keep ranting so angrily, the negativity shall spill over into your current relationship because baggage follows passengers! <quoted text>
No you're being offensive. Just because I hate that guy doesn't mean I have to be calm. Besides, that "The Enemy Within" is a stupi young man :/ sad.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the only WW turning to BM are the desperate ones who could not get an eligible WM..........if you don't believe me, look it up. Yes, BM usually get reject white trash and you can deny it all you want, but when most people look around, they can see this fundamental fact for themselves.
Decent, social class ans status having WW do not entertain BM so stop with that fantasy. Hell, even BM comedians have made mention of BM walking around with trashy WW and how "it just makes the brotha's look bad !!!"
Chris Rock clowns !!!
Yes, we know that BM prey on desperate women and who is more desperate than fat WW ???
And WM don't have to chase Asian women..........Hell, Asian women break their necks for some goofy, awkward, nerdy and socially inept white dyck !!!!
Carry on.
Hell yea

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Now you have lost me because white women will not turn on their white men for black men or anything else. They seem to have a bond no matter what or maybe these white women just know what side that their bread is buttered. You only see dirty old, extremely ugly or geeky or grossly obese white men bare the expense of going to the expense of going to poor Asian countries to get desperate, some-times starving Asian women to be with them. Most normally attractive white men who have their lives together have many Asian women in the U.S. chasing after them right here in the U.S., plus their choice of white and nonwhite women.
Who Dat wrote:
This is also due to black men pursuing the the trash women of the white raise.
Who Dat wrote:
Black men love their black women, black men are tired of over the top attitudes within his black woman. Black men tired of building a family and having it turn down by black women .
Not true! Many black women turn away from black men because they are not marriage or family oriented nor do they know how to respect or love black women.
Who Dat wrote:
He's tired of them after being educated with a good job, a simple misunderstanding leads not to overcoming normal marital issues. He wants his woman to treat him like a king so in return he shall treat her like the Nubian queen well deserved.
False again! Because many black men do not seek higher education or employment but expect black women who have to support them. Black women realize that they don't have settle for such worthless, using black men and are getting with other races of men who have as much as they do to offer them.
Who Dat wrote:
During the million man march on Washington by Farrakhan, for black men unity, many black women belittle their own black men for not including them. That hurt black men.
Wrong again! The MMM was all about black men and not black women. Black women saw black men who insisted on excluding them only to black men bring their nonblack women to the march. These stupid black men lost many black women loyalty and trust by doing that.
Who Dat wrote:
Think about it, if you got one million black men coming together under those situation, we need all black women support, not some! Isn't that what we needed as a people, stronger black men who were willing to rise to the challenge? Black men and women have to start questioning themselves, what am I doing wrong and stop putting all the black on the other!
http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
You black idiots expected black women to foolishly support black men looking only out for themselves and not black women also.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

White guys get certain women because of years of propaganda and years of white wash baiting.

http://kathmanduk2.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/s...
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Rock clowns !!!
Carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 941 - 960 of1,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••