All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1088 Jul 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a firm believer on conditional love between man and woman. I don't believe that love should ever be unconditional. Unconditional love, to me, is only reserved for kids and parents.
To me, "falling" in love with someone means all of my most intimate conditions were met. Conditional love isn't hard as long as the person is sane enough to present themselves as they are.
Maybe so.

But like I said, if your conditions are met before you give yourself completely and forever to another why should there be conditions?(<- Unconditional). Maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe the conditions people want met aren't laying the ground work for a successful love affair.

(And "sane enough to present themselves as they are."? Are you saying wise enough here?)
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1089 Jul 24, 2013
"See it coming a mile away" what part of save it escapes this child?
IT IS I

United States

#1090 Jul 24, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is a moron. Just ignore him
He's crazy. He became frustrated because I wouldn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to get all in my business but I'm not trying to know him like that !!!!

He needs to take his psychotic,desperate azz to a dating site.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1091 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a "username" You lady. It's a location. And we are done here.
*Young, and whatever. Btw I won our silly quarrel.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1093 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
He's crazy. He became frustrated because I wouldn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to get all in my business but I'm not trying to know him like that !!!!
He needs to take his psychotic,desperate azz to a dating site.
LOL, he needs to sign up for eHarmony. But the point is, that people like his is why racism is still prevalent.
IT IS I

United States

#1094 Jul 24, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, he needs to sign up for eHarmony. But the point is, that people like his is why racism is still prevalent.
EXACTLY !!!

Instead of suggesting a dating site, I should have been suggesting psycho therapy.

My bad.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1095 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so.
But like I said, if your conditions are met before you give yourself completely and forever to another why should there be conditions?(<- Unconditional). Maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe the conditions people want met aren't laying the ground work for a successful love affair.
(And "sane enough to present themselves as they are."? Are you saying wise enough here?)
Blah Blah Blah
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1096 Jul 24, 2013
Black men aren't worried about one race of women to marry. Black men is a lover of all women from all cultures. Every women don't want black men, we know that. But there are women from every culture who does want black men. Most of the time I find many post here propaganda from racial trolls stirring up trouble among the races.
If you happy with the man you say you have, spend more time with him and less time ranting angrily here.

Black men love his black woman, but he don't stop crossing racial barriers if one relationship doesn't work within any culture. Trust me, he shall end up with a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The list goes on and on.

We don't stand around waiting on one woman to make up her mine, we move forward.

If you're a white troll, you suck. If you're a black woman and happy with a non black man, I support you.

Hell, my wife is a young lovely Japanese woman. I wouldn't give her up for five wives!
Annie-Bananie wrote:
I hate how everybody thinks that all women want a BM, when in fact it doesn't really matter, should it? The problem isn't with BM trying to find a spouse, the problem really falls harder on a BW. You can label us however we want, but most of us are rational and can't stand up to our men, not be belittled by them. We're not feminists, we're idealists, and just because you say something doesn't mean you're right. However, I myself is rather soft-spoken,and rather wouldn't look for a scuffle,but if you mess with me, then get ready for a scolding! Why can't people understand that simple rationale?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1097 Jul 24, 2013
I would think with a plethora of problems in the world we have to face, I find it rather pathetic if black men and women have to tear each other down on a meaningless thread

Food for thought, I'm just saying.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1098 Jul 24, 2013
Are these two ding bats still chopping at the bit about me? It's been 3 hours without a response. Wake up and take the hint.

London I see you still following instead of leading these brats.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1099 Jul 25, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Black men aren't worried about one race of women to marry. Black men is a lover of all women from all cultures. Every women don't want black men, we know that. But there are women from every culture who does want black men. Most of the time I find many post here propaganda from racial trolls stirring up trouble among the races.
If you happy with the man you say you have, spend more time with him and less time ranting angrily here.
Black men love his black woman, but he don't stop crossing racial barriers if one relationship doesn't work within any culture. Trust me, he shall end up with a woman.
The list goes on and on.
We don't stand around waiting on one woman to make up her mine, we move forward.
If you're a white troll, you suck. If you're a black woman and happy with a non black man, I support you.
Hell, my wife is a young lovely Japanese woman. I wouldn't give her up for five wives! <quoted text>
The only comment I have is that I'm not even white. Look at my picture!-_-

Level 2

Location hidden

#1100 Jul 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Are these two ding bats still chopping at the bit about me? It's been 3 hours without a response. Wake up and take the hint.
Oh my God, you cry more than a freaking toddler. You need to grow of your adult diaper for once. Insolent fool.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1101 Jul 25, 2013
Dear, you seem to be very young. And by acknowledging it's you on your post is to look at it through Stevie Wonders eyes.
Therefore, I'm a man, if I post a picture of a white woman and say it's me, what would you believe?
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only comment I have is that I'm not even white. Look at my picture!-_-
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1102 Jul 25, 2013
To: Annie Bananie, I think it's time you and your partner in crime here, need to re-read this post and chill. You've stated you've moved on into another culture finding a soul mate partner, be more happy with your choice rather than allowing bitterness to take your joy!
Who Dat wrote:
I would think with a plethora of problems in the world we have to face, I find it rather pathetic if black men and women have to tear each other down on a meaningless thread
Food for thought, I'm just saying.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1103 Jul 25, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Black men aren't worried about one race of women to marry. Black men is a lover of all women from all cultures. Every women don't want black men, we know that. But there are women from every culture who does want black men. Black men love his black woman, but he don't stop crossing racial barriers if one relationship doesn't work within any culture. Trust me, he shall end up with a woman.
You seem reasonable so I will ask you. Why do black men come here to boost to mainly black women that they are with difference races of women or if they can't one they get with the other when most black women aren't even pressed black men and doing the same thing as black men. The numbers of black women dating/marrying IR is growing in numbers every year. Today's black women aren't concerned that their children have black fathers and be all black, in fact many black women prefer their children resemble both them and their nonblack men. I have seen black women with men from every race and culture under the sun so black women can choose from any race of men they want and find men wanting to date and marry them. So why when a few racist says something derogatory about black women that many of you black men try pretend like those racist are speaking for all white men just to try to puncture black women's self-confidence and discourage us from dating other races of men? When there are more nonblack men out-numbering the racist that are attracted to black women? As you say if one relationship doesn't work for a black woman, she also has the option of just going to the next.
Who Dat wrote:
Hell, my wife is a young lovely Japanese woman. I wouldn't give her up for five wives! <quoted text>
Also why is it ok for your to speak lovingly of your Asian wife but when I speak of my love for my husband or how handsome he is, black men accuse me of bragging, uplifting all white men and putting down black men??? Black men have said they are not jealous but just to kept quiet about my white husband.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1104 Jul 25, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dear, you seem to be very young. And by acknowledging it's you on your post is to look at it through Stevie Wonders eyes.
Therefore, I'm a man, if I post a picture of a white woman and say it's me, what would you believe?<quoted text>
But you think I'm lying. It is me. I am a black female. I don't have a reason to lie

Level 2

Location hidden

#1105 Jul 25, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To: Annie Bananie, I think it's time you and your partner in crime here, need to re-read this post and chill. You've stated you've moved on into another culture finding a soul mate partner, be more happy with your choice rather than allowing bitterness to take your joy! <quoted text>
I wouldn't be so bitter if I got to see him more often.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1106 Jul 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
You need to learn to shut up and fast! My homegirl is asleep so hush.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1107 Jul 25, 2013
You have to mature beyond your anger. It's not anyone's fault here you can't see or be with the love of your life. My advice to you is , leave forums such as this one, concentrate on your future endeavors. Find ways to keep better contact with him. There's too many ways of keeping contact, phone, yahoo, Skype, MSN, twitter, web cams, email, facebook etc.

Why waste precious time here fighting when you can work on love?!
I assure you this, if you keep ranting so angrily, the negativity shall spill over into your current relationship because baggage follows passengers!
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so bitter if I got to see him more often.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1108 Jul 25, 2013
HEADLINE NEWS:

CNN Reports Juror B-29 stated today, Zimmerman got "AWAY WITH PURE MURDER"! but Florida's didn't allow them to "convict him"

She said, she's sick over it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 3 min Ben 8
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 4 min The Gleaming Axe 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Uneven Keel 1,523,974
White racist boys sexual frustration 7 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 16 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 20 min ugly monkeys 1
Negro behavior in public places 21 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 40 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13