All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
Spit-Fire

Stone Mountain, GA

#1021 Jul 22, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Most non-BM do not have the twisted and distorted view of BW that most BM have of us.
BM's fear is that non-BM will find us attractive and they won't have a security net when the WW are through using them up.
I believe many BW are beginning to get used to the idea that their future may not include a BM.
:)
The last line is exactly what my mom told my sister and I last year. She said she would support us as long as he was Christian and a good guy.
My mom is as pro Black as they come, but she said as long as we maintain a sense of pride in our race....go for it! I love my mom:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1022 Jul 22, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
PREACH !!
And these silly, self hating kneegrows do not have the sense enough to be humble and realize that they may be offending someone. But instead, they want to try to force their unions with WW down WM/BW throats. They are forgetting that they are a minority and if people don't want to see BM featured with WW..........it won't happen !!!
The difference with Kerry is that she let her WW audience know that she is just "acting" and that is why she married a BM in real life. They (WW) won't feel threatened, and Kerry probably knows how fragile their egos are and how delicate the psyche of WW are. WM are aware of this too, and that is why even when WM prefer BW, they still have the decency not to flaunt BW in WW's faces. BM have never had that kind of consideration for BW and that is why BM get no respect from no one.
One of the reasons that Denzel Washington has had so much more success than Taye Diggs, Terrance Howard and many of the other "sell out" BM is because I believe his marriage to his black wife let Hollywood know that he was not a "sell out" and they respect that.
<quoted text>
Yup, Kerry is very intelligent (I have heard her speak in support of the arts at some event, and she is very articulate. I forget which institution that she graduated from, but she is a college graduate.)
She knows the value of good P.R. and that the press/media can make you or break you. She knows that sista's are outnumbered so she must play the game by the rules.
But, I really think that the public is tired of seeing these "cooning" azz WW and BM.
Yes, if these younger, handsome WM want to have a future in Hollywood, they had better stay in tuned with their white female fan base (hell, young white girls are the ones who blew Robert Pattinson's career up with "The Twilight Saga" !!!)
If these dumb azz BM had a clue, they would have figured that out. BM actors keep pointing their fingers at WM in Hollywood and screaming "racism" when they don't get big roles, but Hollywood is about money and those young white girls don't pay their money to see BM. But they can't accept that fundamental truth. WM are not the ones discriminating against them, young white girls are..........and their doing it with their money. Everytime they (white girls) go to see a movie with one of these fine white guys playing the male lead character..........they are voting with their dollars !!!! BM need to be protesting young white girls for not demanding to see more of them(BM actors) on screen.
You are batting a 100 on so many level on your post! Everyone do know that black men are screwing low-grade white women and aren't about to pay to see it on screen, especially not black men foaming all over attractive, successful white starlets plus the fact that movie execs aren't going to waste their money on what they know will be a flop. But again, arrogant, stupid black men are too dumb to see this.

Exactly! White women are still the majority of women in the U.S. and though the love scenes are pretty hot at time, Kerry and her white love interest character still now when to pull back as not to threaten their white female audience.

Denzel Washington, Will Smith and Samuel L Jackson, may act opposite nonblack women sometime but they still keep a loyal black female, white male and white female audience because everyone knows they still have black women at home.

Now about the young handsome white male, they already know that 90% of their audience are white females and they know better to than to make them feel insecure by dating and marrying black women but it is just the opposite with young black male actors who go out of their way to have white women on the screen with and pursue white women in private totally ignoring their black female fan base until it's too late.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1023 Jul 22, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It was a very sad case.
I agree.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1024 Jul 23, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you expand on this?
Well it seems the black guys I know try to make me like them,but they know the fact that I'm not interested. I guess it's kinda like acting "hard to get",but maybe they like that I'm not "ghetto." I'm not sure. 50 percent of the people are ghetto at my school regardless of race, and maybe I'm the weirdo that's outthere. It's hard to explain.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1025 Jul 23, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Most non-BM do not have the twisted and distorted view of BW that most BM have of us.
BM's fear is that non-BM will find us attractive and they won't have a security net when the WW are through using them up.
I believe many BW are beginning to get used to the idea that their future may not include a BM.
That's the thing. They're too afraid to explore, because the fact that no black men's harsh views of them. Listening to the media like dumb cows...

Level 2

Location hidden

#1026 Jul 23, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your 60 years old and haven't done anything and never will you'll just DIE!
Bye Bye GO DIE!
Your Legacy is that you chased and worshipped Low Rate white women!
That's all MACEO is know for doing other than hating on Black women!
Are you insane, or chester the child molester? You bang on your keyboards raging, while you yourself have done nothing in your hopless life. Learn to take your own advice

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1027 Jul 23, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems the black guys I know try to make me like them,but they know the fact that I'm not interested. I guess it's kinda like acting "hard to get",but maybe they like that I'm not "ghetto." I'm not sure. 50 percent of the people are ghetto at my school regardless of race, and maybe I'm the weirdo that's outthere. It's hard to explain.
Yup - my experiences too...and they try to figure you out, watch who you interact with, presume things, and their other BS.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1028 Jul 23, 2013
Anyone with the simplest knowledge should know this post is true!
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, this post by you commits the fallacy of Red herring.
For the post to which you replied spoke of the RACIAL inequitie in the treatment of Blacks and whites by police and thd judiciary---not the issue of who sells or uses drugs.\
But since you went there, it may be that white kids are less often expelled for using or selling drugs, and definitely the case that whites go to prison for it less often
But in reality, whites USE and SELL drugs proportionately equal to or GREATER than the frequency with which Blacks or Hispanics do so.
If whites are less often expelled or jailed for drug offenses that is more evidence of the institutional racism in American schools, and judiciary.
Since you chose to commit a Red Herring, I simpy point out how your irreevant comments--when subjected to analysis--actually REINFORCES my position.
Trayvon would probably still be alive if he were white, for Zimbo probably wouldn't be accosting a white youth.
But if by chance he did stalk and fatally shoot a white 17 year old (armed with the weapons of candy and ice tea), the police wouldn't have bought his self-defense claims. They would have arrested Zimbo. They would have tested HIM for drugs, not the dead body of Trayvon. And an all white or nearly all white jury wouldn't have let him go, but would have sent him to prison. Especially if Zimbo had been Black, and the kid white. MOreover, that pattern of police behavior is so common that virtually EVERYBODY (at least in America)KNOWS this. On the dumb or the dishonest even disputes this point.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1030 Jul 23, 2013
No harm, no foul. Date who you want. Like you've stated, there's someone for everybody....>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

As you can see, life goes on.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1031 Jul 23, 2013
IT IS I

United States

#1032 Jul 23, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
The last line is exactly what my mom told my sister and I last year. She said she would support us as long as he was Christian and a good guy.
My mom is as pro Black as they come, but she said as long as we maintain a sense of pride in our race....go for it! I love my mom:)
Wow !!! I can't believe I just saw this post because this is what I just posted to Capree on the "Kerry Washington married a BM" thread:

"My mother was born in 1947 so she was around for the Civil Rights movement as well. She wasn't really against IR she just thought that life is easier when you are with someone who sees the world the same way that you do. She, like your father had a deep distrust of white people and I can't really say that I blame her.

But by the time I got with my first non-black boyfriend until the time that I married my white husband, she understood where I was coming from and I had her full support. She had seen how all of those "pro-black" BM were running off with WW and how many BM just used the civil rights movement to jump in the bed with WW and market themselves to non-BW.

She died in 2003 from Multiple Sclerosis, but my sorry azz father is still alive and he is suffering from Alzheimer's. He lives with my sister and she is taking care of him. I feel no connection at all to him. He never took care of us, sent child support or bothered to see if we were O.K. so he can kizz both sides of my shiny black azz !!!!

But, aside from all of that..........life is great !!!!"

Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1033 Jul 23, 2013
PREACH PREACH PREACH, Now that's what I'm talking about.

That case was lost due to a very poor job by the prosecution team. Witnesses wasn't professionally prepared, mainly, Trayvon friend who was on the phone with him at the time his profiling.

Now this was suppose to be a professional witness, but he we terrible, reading from notes on the witness stand, rambling about his lack of memory etc.

Just one of many pieces of inconsistence of evidence was over looked, like, Zimmerman stated when he shot at Trayvon while being on the bottom, he immediately put his gun back in his holster. But he also admitted he thought the bullet didn't hit Trayvon. Therefore, you mean to tell me if someone is on top of you trying to kill you, you shot, you miss, then you put your gun away??? Red flag<<<<. He said he wasn't following Trayvon after the police operator advised him not too. So he conveniently followed the same sidewalk path Trayvon ran through to get away????!!!!! Zimmerman stated he looked for Trayvon when he arrived at the (T) crossing of the sidewalk which Trayvon went through. Oh but sure, he was looking for a street sign huh? Give me a break! Zimmerman found just what he was looking for. TRAYVON!
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
The racial problems are not caused by the media, but have been around for CENTURIES, and are bound up with exploitation. Peronally, I'm more angry at the SYSEM which produced a Zimbo than I am at Zimbo himself. The entire racist corporate state must be dismantled with its barbaric laws (like "stand your ground"). As for justice American Blacks have more often than not been in the vanguard of the strugle for social justice in this country. While I don't expect you to know American history, I think I can say that we need no lectures regarding justice from European reactonaries like you.And the race-baiting morons in America (and probably Europe) are mainly white reactionaries, in America with propaganda machines like FoxNews. And your sweeping generalizations about Blacks and Muslims reveal you to be one of those bigots across the sea--the kind of bigot that my uncle Oscar fought at Normandy to free you Europeans enslaved by other Europeans. As for Zimmerman's ethnicity he is part white Hispanic (Peruvian mother) and white Yankee. Mainly he profiled, stalked and murdered Trayvon Martin. That's is what concerns me. And I know that if Trayvon had been white, and all other circumstance the same, Zimmerman would have been arrested that very night. And no demonstrations would have been necessary to have him tried and arrested. As far as Zimbo being exonerated by mainly white jury, that's typical American justice.
IT IS I

United States

#1034 Jul 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are batting a 100 on so many level on your post! Everyone do know that black men are screwing low-grade white women and aren't about to pay to see it on screen, especially not black men foaming all over attractive, successful white starlets plus the fact that movie execs aren't going to waste their money on what they know will be a flop. But again, arrogant, stupid black men are too dumb to see this.
Exactly! White women are still the majority of women in the U.S. and though the love scenes are pretty hot at time, Kerry and her white love interest character still now when to pull back as not to threaten their white female audience.
EXACTLY !!! Unlike dumb azz BM who think that they can just force themselves on the majority, WM/BW know how to present IR and that is why it is more well received by society. And then when BM/WW get rejected, they scream "racism" and accuse WM of being afraid of their dycks and BW of "hating" on WW..........rolls eyes*
Capree wrote:
Denzel Washington, Will Smith and Samuel L Jackson, may act opposite nonblack women sometime but they still keep a loyal black female, white male and white female audience because everyone knows they still have black women at home.
KUDOS !!!

And by having a BW at home, WM don't feel threatened. It is really too bad that BM don't see the value in BW because everyone else does.

In the rap industry, did you know that album sales dropped when those black rappers began to replace and substitute BW with white,latina and Asian women ??? Since white males between the ages of 18-24 were the biggest consumers of rap music, they were tuning in to those videos to see sista's !!!

Hell, if they wanted to see blondies..........they would watch a rock video !!! If they wanted to see Latinas..........they would tune into the spanish station..........and if they wanted to see Asians..........they would have gone to an Asian station !!!!

Dumb azz BM like P.Diddy thought that they had to get rid of BW (like we were the ones hindering their success..........hell BW were the ones who helped him get to where he was) to have a more "broad appeal". Yes, these fools think that by pulling BW out of the picture, they can market themselves to non-BW and succeed !!!!

Well guess what ??........WM, AM and LM don't want to see their women "hanging" all over these drooling monkeys !!!!

THE SHYT BACKFIRED !!!!!

HA HA HA HA !!!
Capree wrote:
Now about the young handsome white male, they already know that 90% of their audience are white females and they know better to than to make them feel insecure by dating and marrying black women but it is just the opposite with young black male actors who go out of their way to have white women on the screen with and pursue white women in private totally ignoring their black female fan base until it's too late.
Aren't BM some backwards azz creatures ??? And they wonder why they can't move forward..........

And they can't blame their black mothers because BW are moving forward. If their mother had any influence on them then they would be moving forward too. Clearly they are allowing themselves to be influenced by another source.

Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1035 Jul 23, 2013
Well I'm black/African American man, I say be happy whoever you choose as a soul mate. Love is color blind and should be viewed as such. My wife is Japanese, but if she were black, my love for her would be the same as for my Asian soul mate!

On the other hand, did we all not see the reaction of "WHITE MEN" and " BLACK WOMEN" ranting strongly against a black man, white woman and their bi-racial beautiful little girl from that "CHEERIOS COMMERCIAL"? That was some real hate there.

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !!! I can't believe I just saw this post because this is what I just posted to Capree on the "Kerry Washington married a BM" thread:
"My mother was born in 1947 so she was around for the Civil Rights movement as well. She wasn't really against IR she just thought that life is easier when you are with someone who sees the world the same way that you do. She, like your father had a deep distrust of white people and I can't really say that I blame her.
But by the time I got with my first non-black boyfriend until the time that I married my white husband, she understood where I was coming from and I had her full support. She had seen how all of those "pro-black" BM were running off with WW and how many BM just used the civil rights movement to jump in the bed with WW and market themselves to non-BW.
She died in 2003 from Multiple Sclerosis, but my sorry azz father is still alive and he is suffering from Alzheimer's. He lives with my sister and she is taking care of him. I feel no connection at all to him. He never took care of us, sent child support or bothered to see if we were O.K. so he can kizz both sides of my shiny black azz !!!!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1036 Jul 23, 2013
Thanks, I was waiting for you to reveal yourself. You're no a black woman, you're a white guy! This is how black people stereotyped by bullshyit like this. And this...>>>>

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!! Unlike dumb azz BM who think that they can just force themselves on the majority, WM/BW know how to present IR and that is why it is more well received by society. And then when BM/WW get rejected, they scream "racism" and accuse WM of being afraid of their dycks and BW of "hating" on WW..........rolls eyes*
<quoted text>
KUDOS !!!
And by having a BW at home, WM don't feel threatened. It is really too bad that BM don't see the value in BW because everyone else does.
In the rap industry, did you know that album sales dropped when those black rappers began to replace and substitute BW with white,latina and Asian women ??? Since white males between the ages of 18-24 were the biggest consumers of rap music, they were tuning in to those videos to see sista's !!!
Hell, if they wanted to see blondies..........they would watch a rock video !!! If they wanted to see Latinas..........they would tune into the spanish station..........and if they wanted to see Asians..........they would have gone to an Asian station !!!!
Dumb azz BM like P.Diddy thought that they had to get rid of BW (like we were the ones hindering their success..........hell BW were the ones who helped him get to where he was) to have a more "broad appeal". Yes, these fools think that by pulling BW out of the picture, they can market themselves to non-BW and succeed !!!!
Well guess what ??........WM, AM and LM don't want to see their women "hanging" all over these drooling monkeys !!!!
THE SHYT BACKFIRED !!!!!
HA HA HA HA !!!
<quoted text>
Aren't BM some backwards azz creatures ??? And they wonder why they can't move forward..........
And they can't blame their black mothers because BW are moving forward. If their mother had any influence on them then they would be moving forward too. Clearly they are allowing themselves to be influenced by another source.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1037 Jul 23, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1038 Jul 23, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1039 Jul 23, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

#1040 Jul 23, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup - my experiences too...and they try to figure you out, watch who you interact with, presume things, and their other BS.
Yeahm I know :/
The Enemy Within

Silver Spring, MD

#1041 Jul 23, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
What did he go through with your mom to walk away from a loving supportive nurturing relationship? Was she a liar? Unfaithful? Controlling? Greedy (What can you give me? Like you.)

Black love tends to have conditions so I was curious why Bill Cosby & Bill Clinton made it through but your father could bare to spend another day of his life hearing either of your voices?

So were you perfect and he was a devil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black crime is getting out of control 8 min coretta lioness 9... 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RoxLo 1,346,266
CAM NEWTON not DANCING 10 min BoE1 11
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 16 min coretta lioness 9... 25
White Americans Sexual Inadequacy (ROFLOL) 17 min blackisking 10
News Rachel Dolezal Resigns From NAACP Post With Que... (Jun '15) 17 min Ha Ha 114
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 20 min blackisking 119
More from around the web