Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#803 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is this:
You can't just go through life using people..........And many BM are slow to learn this fundamental truth.
SMH.......
Where did BM pick up this trait?

Level 4

Location hidden

#804 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
BW are still viewed as undeserving.)
That's the vibe I get too - where does it stem from...particularly when many BM act really entitled?
Annie

Glen Allen, VA

#805 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sign !!!!
And I believe that BW are more respected than BM. Although we are known for having "attitude" and being "mouthy" ..........we are also known for not worshiping whiteness like BM and that is why BM are not valued or respected.
BW will put up with being mistreated for a while because we have the tenacity to keep our eye on the prize and focus on the big picture.
Most BW don't settle for a bone that has been tossed our way just to pacify us for the moment.
What would the Black Man know? He's going after the white women. I'd actually be mad if I was attracted to them, but I prefer Asian Men.
Annie

Glen Allen, VA

#806 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and happy as hell too.
I am not looking for a full time committed relationship, but when I do, I will alert you.
Being single isn't always a bad thing. Like many BM/WW..........I don't need a relationship to validate me.
:)
Wow aren't you living the happy life...
Annie

Glen Allen, VA

#807 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
PRECISELY !!!
And many BM just don't believe that BW deserve anything. Despite all of the support and assistance that BW have rendered, BW are still viewed as undeserving.
Now, BM have the nerve to act as though they are "bewildered" at BW's displeasure with them.
Like I said..........BM are slow learners.
<quoted text>
And aren't many of us beginning to realize this ????
Wait a minute, you're the one who wrote the smart post...shit and I responded rudely...my apologies...hah...anyhow you're right. It's ok for Black men to act out of character, being the loud hiphop type, stepping on women, but somehow THAT'S OK...
The Enemy Within

North Bergen, NJ

#808 Jul 19, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
lol...watch nomo' ISP change as he drives his hooptie through the hood. That's what happens when you post from your obamaphone...lmao!
That or "nomo" has you reading into things like an idiot.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#809 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !!!
I loved this.....
Too funny.
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!
BW and children are not even a thought in these black "Sambo's" minds while they have their noses buried in the azzes of WW..........
If you look close enough at their noses..........you will see skikmarks/shyt stains !!!!
And after these WW play them like the "Philharmonic Ochestra"..........they take that money right back to the white community blacks do not profit at all, not even the "Sambo's" who were responsible for accumulating the wealth.
Thanks to retarded BM..........it's a lose-win situation. We lose while whites continue to win.
Excellent Post.
Please... answer the post directed to you before you tell someone how excellent their reply was. I'd ask you the same thing but we both no you'd opt to judge my post and stay quiet.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#810 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sign !!!!
And I believe that BW are more respected than BM. Although we are known for having "attitude" and being "mouthy" ..........we are also known for not worshiping whiteness like BM and that is why BM are not valued or respected.
BW will put up with being mistreated for a while because we have the tenacity to keep our eye on the prize and focus on the big picture.
Most BW don't settle for a bone that has been tossed our way just to pacify us for the moment.
You're not respected. You're manipulated. You are not a threat to WM. You are a threat to WW only when you group up with other BW. Other than that you are an asset. You can help WM promote negative stereotypes and of course you can help wash out the black race. That's the only reason why a BM with stellar college credentials might lose a job to a BW with the same credentials. They know what you will think when you look around and you see who is absent at the boardroom meetings. They know exactly what buttons to push to cujole you in the direction they want, before they release you back into your own community to do damage. You don't question anything because it feeds your ego. It pays your bills. As long as BM are seen as inferior in corporate America that makes WM secure about their position in life. And BW like you know you can do something to help their cause.

When the black community wakes up and pay attention to people like you (BM & BW) then things will begin to change. Until then your types will continue to multiply.
IT IS I

United States

#811 Jul 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did BM pick up this trait?
They're trying to be like WM. WM used everybody else to get what he has. He used the NA and took their land to build a world power with slave labor provided by Africans and the Chinese (railroads) and so on and so forth.....

This is what BM are trying to emulate..........but what these fools (BM) fail to realize is that WM were uplifting their women and building this country for their women and children in the process they were not abandoning their culture !!!!!

So, BM are trying to play a game that the WM is playing by white rules. And it isn't going to work. The rules are different for BM because it isn't his game, it is a WM's game so WM set the rules..........and he (WM) has set the rules so that he will win.
IT IS I

United States

#812 Jul 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not respected. You're manipulated. You are not a threat to WM. You are a threat to WW only when you group up with other BW. Other than that you are an asset. You can help WM promote negative stereotypes and of course you can help wash out the black race. That's the only reason why a BM with stellar college credentials might lose a job to a BW with the same credentials. They know what you will think when you look around and you see who is absent at the boardroom meetings. They know exactly what buttons to push to cujole you in the direction they want, before they release you back into your own community to do damage. You don't question anything because it feeds your ego. It pays your bills. As long as BM are seen as inferior in corporate America that makes WM secure about their position in life. And BW like you know you can do something to help their cause.
When the black community wakes up and pay attention to people like you (BM & BW) then things will begin to change. Until then your types will continue to multiply.
Blah, blah, blah........

I've got my mind right and my game tight.

Level 4

Location hidden

#813 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
They're trying to be like WM. WM used everybody else to get what he has. He used the NA and took their land to build a world power with slave labor provided by Africans and the Chinese (railroads) and so on and so forth.....
This is what BM are trying to emulate..........but what these fools (BM) fail to realize is that WM were uplifting their women and building this country for their women and children in the process they were not abandoning their culture !!!!!
So, BM are trying to play a game that the WM is playing by white rules. And it isn't going to work. The rules are different for BM because it isn't his game, it is a WM's game so WM set the rules..........and he (WM) has set the rules so that he will win.
Using anyone is bad but WM often used charm and wit, making others trust them - so I understand how others could be fooled. BM who I've noticed who attempt to use others are generally either hostile or obvious with their intentions. Hell, one of many examples, a guy, while hitting on me, decided to tell me how much he hates his baby mama and would never want to be with someone so dark. He finds out I'm a professional and says what a great baby mama I would make - SERIOUSLY?! Explain that. Has that now become a compliment? Even still, what would his overweight, no job ass bring to the table? I just do t understand the mentality. He was SO SERIOUS.
IT IS I

United States

#814 Jul 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Using anyone is bad but WM often used charm and wit, making others trust them - so I understand how others could be fooled. BM who I've noticed who attempt to use others are generally either hostile or obvious with their intentions. Hell, one of many examples, a guy, while hitting on me, decided to tell me how much he hates his baby mama and would never want to be with someone so dark. He finds out I'm a professional and says what a great baby mama I would make - SERIOUSLY?! Explain that. Has that now become a compliment? Even still, what would his overweight, no job ass bring to the table? I just do t understand the mentality. He was SO SERIOUS.
WOW !!!! But, she wasn't too dark to f*ck was she ???

I can't blame that entirely on BM because non-BM screw women that they don't give two flat farts for either.

But the using and mistreatment is more widespread in BM because they don't hold their same race women in very high regard.

I do believe that WM are smoother especially when they are "macking" on a woman of color because they are aware that the "evil white man" mentality is ingrained in many BW. So many WM may overcompensate.

I believe that BM do the same thing with non-BW..........they know that they have a reputation of being loose men so they overcompensate with non-BW to gain their trust..........and they also rely the non-BW having a serious case of "jungle fever" or just a passing curiosity of BM.

As for the BM who approached you with that weak azz game.........all I can say about that is ..........DAMN !!!!

IT IS I

United States

#815 Jul 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, we're not respected..........BY BLACK MEN !!!

You have never been a BW, so you wouldn't know what goes on in the daily life of a BW..........nor do most BM care because they have their noses buried too deep in the azzes of WM and WW.

IT IS I

United States

#816 Jul 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Please... answer the post directed to you before you tell someone how excellent their reply was. I'd ask you the same thing but we both no you'd opt to judge my post and stay quiet.
What post did I fail to answer, sir ??
IT IS I

United States

#818 Jul 19, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow aren't you living the happy life...
Yeah, I'm trying but it's not easy because once people find out that you are single..........they assume something must be "wrong" with you.

Especially if you are a woman. To be honest, most of my married friends are not all that happy. I have been married once and I can tell you that it is not all that it is cracked up to be. I am not against marriage but if I do remarry..........it will be light years from now. I love the place in my life that I am at and I have more male suitors trying to wife me up now than ever before !!!!!

But, I believe that marriage benefits men more than it benefits women........always has..........and it always will.

TRUE TALK !!!

IT IS I

United States

#819 Jul 19, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
What would the Black Man know? He's going after the white women. I'd actually be mad if I was attracted to them, but I prefer Asian Men.
The sad thing about this whole "IR" controversy is people are naturally attracted to the opposite sex of their own race.

So, BW moving on from BM let's us know that something is very wrong in the black community.

I have said this before on this site and I will say it again.......

IRBW are not born..........they are created.

The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#820 Jul 19, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that dumb? You so-called white skin burns in the sun, while we can stay there for hours and hours. You sit behind your computer screen bitching and making yourself look good. This is why people hate white people in general. You can enslave a race of people, belittle them and yet, still fight as though you are innocent. I hope you rot in hell.
I'll give you the opportunity to exlain this post.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#821 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, we're not respected..........BY BLACK MEN !!!
You have never been a BW, so you wouldn't know what goes on in the daily life of a BW..........nor do most BM care because they have their noses buried too deep in the azzes of WM and WW.
Oh... I know you intimately well. That bw intern that helped Trayvon killer go free. I just described her perfectly. She looks around her office and she sees who is not there and she thinks it's because she's different and wm respect her. No. They used her to pour salt in the wound of the BM in our community. They wanted to not only send the message that they can get away with the cold blooded murder of our young boys but they can emplore our mothers sisters and daughters to help them get away with.

I know you well. You're weak.
IT IS I

United States

#822 Jul 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... I know you intimately well. That bw intern that helped Trayvon killer go free. I just described her perfectly. She looks around her office and she sees who is not there and she thinks it's because she's different and wm respect her. No. They used her to pour salt in the wound of the BM in our community. They wanted to not only send the message that they can get away with the cold blooded murder of our young boys but they can emplore our mothers sisters and daughters to help them get away with.
I know you well. You're weak.
Just STFU..........You're jealous !!!!

Good day, sir.

The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#823 Jul 19, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
If BM know BW ask for more than just being black to bring to a relationship, WTF do I deal with loser BM who lack education looks and lawful money coming up to me on the regular?? What am I doing that other BW aren't so they can shield themselves from broke back monsters?
I excuse you if you are really talking about drug dealing or lazy types of men. But if you are just another one of those BW that are out there who would move a jobless white guy into her place just to be seen with him or would gladly struggle with a non-bm while you both work tough jobs and go to school, then you are just as much of a pathetic loser as those men that give you the time of day.

It's usually the pretty BW with degrees that end up with some white guy strung out on drugs with "no job" that are the "first ones" to claim they wouldn't lower themselves to a broke BM.

But you would start from nothing with a non-bm for "love" in a heart beat. The truth is you probably attract what you are inside. Morally bankrupt individuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 2 min BWEFocused 87
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,108,320
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 6 min Cyrus777 102
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 8 min Insect Trust 2,334
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Hebrews is black 5,996
Blacks will go extinct way before White people. (Jan '11) 10 min know da ledge 575
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 13 min wizdum 7
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr felisitas 3,138
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr pn2cladelover 371
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 1 hr The truth 367
Why do Black Males Beat their Women ? 3 hr Stupid Thread 113
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••