All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Jul 13, 2013
Tramp wrote:
<quoted text>
you're mistaken. Ww are protecting their system.
This entire event, from start to finish was orchestrated.
A bw shot a gun, didn't hit anybody and Florida gave her several years.
youre right
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#50 Jul 13, 2013
Considering that Florida's ongoing Zimmerman case is well-known and nationally publicized, Jeantel must have been a huge embarrassment for the textbook black who insists most women want them only. Unfortunately, things only seem be getting worse for black men.....there's not too much of a bright future ahead.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#51 Jul 13, 2013
Tramp wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you can do in times like this. You're a tramp unworthy of dignity, respect or the breath of life.
Black men have bragged and praised white women to the high heavens at the expense and humiliation of black women and their black daughter's self-esteem. Even though black women tried to tell ya'll that white women and nonblack female, even the ones who give ya'll a little pus, still don't give a damn about you and will always have their own race of men come first, ya'll just kept on making jerks of yourselves while trying to make all black women look bad. Now the crows have come to roost at your doors and you suddenly want us to ignore it and give ya'll a free pass. Not on your lives!

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#52 Jul 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that obviously Trayvon had love for Black women. Even a woman like Rachel Jeantel who many people are attacking. He still had love for that black woman and she was the last person he talked to.
If a bw did start this thread she should be very ashamed of her selfishness and stupidity.
I think the OP makes a good point. Of course those 5 WW are not the entire population of WW in the world. But too many times we see here and other places BM telling us how much more supportive WW are of them, and they have no problem generalizing us and the WW they obsess over. Take it with a grain of salt.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#54 Jul 13, 2013
DaBroom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL OMG, we said they would try to put it on the Black intern and here it is!!! LOL Thanks Kip for proving us right!
All I'm saying is that there is a black woman on his defense team and she patted him on the shoulder after his not guilty verdict was read.

Again, stop making mountains out of mole hills. It makes you look trifling.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#55 Jul 13, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, there's a black woman intern on Zimmerman's defense team who gave him a pat after the verdict was read.
Now what?
That's it even though not one black women was in the jury that decided to let Zimmerman go, some black men will still try to dig for a way to blame black women for the acquittal.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#56 Jul 13, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I passing judgement on men who praise and solely support whites in a society that don't care about us. I realize we all have different beliefs and I'm speaking out of emotion because I dearly wanted justice, but black people will never change praising whites and white will never change racism.
Black people don't care about us. How do you expect the rest of society to care about us?

Anyway, people are protesting the verdict now here in San Francisco.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#58 Jul 13, 2013
DaBroom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the OP makes a good point. Of course those 5 WW are not the entire population of WW in the world. But too many times we see here and other places BM telling us how much more supportive WW are of them, and they have no problem generalizing us and the WW they obsess over. Take it with a grain of salt.
Until I see a picture from either you or her, I'll just have to assume that based on your comments you're both racist white guys.
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#59 Jul 13, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Considering that Florida's ongoing Zimmerman case is well-known and nationally publicized, Jeantel must have been a huge embarrassment for the textbook black who insists most women want them only. Unfortunately, things only seem be getting worse for black men.....there's not too much of a bright future ahead.
Look at the BW on the BM's side (Jeantel who can't read cursive) vs the BW on the WM side (Black intern lawyer student). So not only do WM have WW/NonBW support(to get us off a murder rap); we have the "best" of BW joining the ranks. Poor nogs.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#61 Jul 13, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
Although this is directed at IRBM I have to say it feels like Black boys and black men have a long list of enemies considering that a black successful woman was proud to show her face representing Zimmerman's defense as an intern.

It's about as bad as it get's.
LION

Huntersville, NC

#62 Jul 13, 2013
HEY BLACKS:
If you want to get a little payback (no violence) just look up OPERATION TRAYVON PART ONE.
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#63 Jul 13, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
BM please I love good BM, but you killing me defending people that let someone walk you're proving the racist people right, that's blacks don't support each other and praise white please stop.
We will always be right. You nighurs are pathetic. Haha look at you nighurs arguing and bickering now! >:-)
IT IS I

United States

#64 Jul 13, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
I always thought that it had to be a jury of your "peers". Is Florida law different ???

I think that Florida is the new Alabama.
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#65 Jul 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Until I see a picture from either you or her, I'll just have to assume that based on your comments you're both racist white guys.
or maybe they are the Zimmerman's black intern? LOL
You boys have hit a new low; abusing your women to the point that they will support your deaths along with the white and latina females. Maybe you need to reexam your approach to women.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

and not your hair

#66 Jul 13, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Tramp, this is you^^^^^^^^ and you did create this thread.
Wm were on the police dept, all in the court room and "you"still have IRRBW
I'm serious I was just supporting Trayvon and thought you were taking up for whites and attacked you my apologies, I was just upset with the results and thought us black should stick together, but I would never think to make a thread like this because whites are last thing on my mind, Unity is on my mind
IT IS I

United States

#67 Jul 13, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the BW on the BM's side (Jeantel who can't read cursive) vs the BW on the WM side (Black intern lawyer student). So not only do WM have WW/NonBW support(to get us off a murder rap); we have the "best" of BW joining the ranks. Poor nogs.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hey, be nice.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#69 Jul 13, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it even though not one black women was in the jury that decided to let Zimmerman go, some black men will still try to dig for a way to blame black women for the acquittal.
-- but aren't you blaming all white women?
Aren't you still finding fault with all black men over this?

I say get over it. Move on. It's just one case. People are tried and sentenced everyday in America and you don't know ANY of them. With that said, you really have no right to pass judgement on other people because of this particular verdict.
Allen

United States

#70 Jul 13, 2013
Justice has finally been served. I just love the blank look on the Black Panthers faces.

They're hilarious!
grimlock

Elkridge, MD

#72 Jul 13, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe they are the Zimmerman's black intern? LOL
You boys have hit a new low; abusing your women to the point that they will support your deaths along with the white and latina females. Maybe you need to reexam your approach to women.
Dumb Black Bytch

Level 2

Location hidden

#73 Jul 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, believe what you will, and dodge the truth all you want. My point is made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't trump supporters care about his tax ... 2 min Ms Mack 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jeff Sessions 1,483,610
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 4 min Barros chingon 384
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 9 min Barros chingon 368
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 9 min NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 120
Kelly Ann Conway 10 min Ms Mack 19
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Sicklecell Supporter 124
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 26 min Ms Mack 34
Only an idiot like Trump lies to the CIA 47 min Ms Mack 28
More from around the web