All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...
Black Famous

Luton, UK

#515 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not going to work BF LOL
You have 1 AAW vs 1 Latina and 5 WW...AAm would be a fool to ignore these facts..they simply not going to do it..they now are face with the truth..women are women..and they will have to learn to view them as individuals and stop making racially based assumptions. What you're promoting is outdated by a few days :)
I am not promoting anything but stating the truth when it comes to AAW.
I can point to other sources. Take a look at the Cheerios commercial.
Those that were against and insulting the biracial child were BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.
Those who posted positive comments were white women.

So clearly you can see where this is heading.

Have you ever noticed how black american women and white men have one thing in common...and its the hating of black american men.

If you think I'm wrong you need to wake up to this fact.
And the zimmerman trial proved it.
Black Famous

Luton, UK

#516 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>How many times you been to America and for how long?
I DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE USA to form or have an opinion on any matter that i choose to speak of.

Perhaps you may need to tell your white daddies to "block" the outside world from viewing or reading what goes on there.

But again they won't, because whites in the US want to prove to the world how stupid Black Americans (particularly the black women) can be so that when they feel to take action, that no one feels sorry for you.

You need to open your eyes young lady.
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#517 Jul 16, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I agree with your observations. There was more involved in this case than just race. So many variables from the women identifying with Zimmerman as a child of their own (plus the Latina woman) to the bungling by the prosecution in presenting their case and jury selection (perhaps agreeing thinking the women would have sympathy for Tray because he was a child) but their empathy wasn't for him and perhaps they sub consciously fear bm? But it boils down to another loss for the Fla DA's office. First Anthony and now Zimmerman. Do you see a possible reshuffling going on in the Fla Da's office? I do. lol.
In my mind, despite what others think, I feel this case was winnable if presented correctly and more attention was paid to jury selection. As I've stated before, people have been convicted of what Zimmerman did with far less circumstantial evidence and there's boat loads of similar cases to prove it.
One thing for sure..some changes somewhere is going to be made in Fla..the DA office, the law,...although Trayvon killer may not face criminal/legal punishment...justice for Black males have finally become a national concern..and this is progress in his honor
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#518 Jul 16, 2013
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not promoting anything but stating the truth when it comes to AAW.
I can point to other sources. Take a look at the Cheerios commercial.
Those that were against and insulting the biracial child were BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.
Those who posted positive comments were white women.
So clearly you can see where this is heading.
Have you ever noticed how black american women and white men have one thing in common...and its the hating of black american men.
If you think I'm wrong you need to wake up to this fact.
And the zimmerman trial proved it.
Pre-verdict..you would have an ongoing debate on your hands..but as you can see around here...not too many AAM are with you on this..sorry, but life has it's ways of throwing curve balls that simply shift matters..and the verdict from an almost all WW jury has done just that..you can remain stuck in the past..if you please, but it will not change the reality that AA are now living in...one in which advocating WW will simply have an AAM back is not true and only a foolish BM would put faith in that.. Like it or not, but WW are now under the same scope for AAM as AAW have found themselves.
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#519 Jul 16, 2013
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE USA to form or have an opinion on any matter that i choose to speak of.
Perhaps you may need to tell your white daddies to "block" the outside world from viewing or reading what goes on there.
But again they won't, because whites in the US want to prove to the world how stupid Black Americans (particularly the black women) can be so that when they feel to take action, that no one feels sorry for you.
You need to open your eyes young lady.
You don't think you need to have plenty of firsthand exposure to a large and diverse segment of American BW before forming an intelligent opinion of a group? You think filter information (which it seems like you're admitting too here)is accurate?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#520 Jul 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Apes are known to have more intelligence than MOST (IF NOT ALL,) BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN. Therefore, i take it as a compliment.
But judging by your cooning for white dominance through-out this FORUM, perhaps they need to reclassify the use of BLACK AMERICAN FEMALE INTELLIGENCE TO THOSE OF AN IMMOVABLE ROCK.
And dare you even talk about WHITE WOMEN WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND MORE FEMININE, when in fact IN THE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN DEFENCE TEAM, THERE SITS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE DEFENDING AND ENSURING HIS FREEDOM.
So much for this Bastian of intelligence you stupid arse cooning leaking arse speaks of.
Even CNN took notice of THIS AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE DEFENDING SITTING AT THE DEFENCE TABLE DEFENDING GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.
HER NAME IS CHANNA Lloyed.
NOW SIT CHO ARSE DOWN, YOU DUMB ILLITERATE WHITE COONING SHEBOON MONKEY.
What are you talking about you blacboon? Black women are much smarter and stronger emotionally than most black men are. So you consider yourself as smart as a jungle animal that can't read, write and swings from trees? Well that's about right except I will bet the ape is a bit smarter than you and certainly makes a better father to his young. Dumbazz those black women wasn't Zimmerman's defense lawyers nor were they his jurors so leave them the fk out of it you ugly beasty!
Black Famous

Luton, UK

#521 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think you need to have plenty of firsthand exposure to a large and diverse segment of American BW before forming an intelligent opinion of a group? You think filter information (which it seems like you're admitting too here)is accurate?
Pure foolishness.

What is so diverse about AAW?
There are a small pockets of you who may be 'ok'.

But the majority of you are nothing on any level.
Black Famous

Luton, UK

#522 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Pre-verdict..you would have an ongoing debate on your hands..but as you can see around here...not too many AAM are with you on this..sorry, but life has it's ways of throwing curve balls that simply shift matters..and the verdict from an almost all WW jury has done just that..you can remain stuck in the past..if you please, but it will not change the reality that AA are now living in...one in which advocating WW will simply have an AAM back is not true and only a foolish BM would put faith in that.. Like it or not, but WW are now under the same scope for AAM as AAW have found themselves.
I do not need an entourage of topix supporters to prop me up on topix to give me this false sense of empowerment to the effect that i am putting a dent in anything i am saying.

I am able to make my own opinions and post it here for everyone to read. Its up to them to agree or disagree.

Therefore i leave the supporting group for others who are too weak-minded and feel that they need the support of others on topix to bring for an argument.

Perhaps, you're too emotional.

Level 8

Location hidden

#523 Jul 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
British black women do not act or behave like American Negresses.
And i am commenting on this matter because it was played out for all kindred and people to see.
Yes they are twice as likely to reject the likes of you for white men.
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#524 Jul 16, 2013
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure foolishness.
What is so diverse about AAW?
There are a small pockets of you who may be 'ok'.
But the majority of you are nothing on any level.
I'm not an AAW...but women in general are diverse to some extend..all Nigerian women don't act like your wife and all British BW aren't cut from the same cloth.
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#525 Jul 16, 2013
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not need an entourage of topix supporters to prop me up on topix to give me this false sense of empowerment to the effect that i am putting a dent in anything i am saying.
I am able to make my own opinions and post it here for everyone to read. Its up to them to agree or disagree.
Therefore i leave the supporting group for others who are too weak-minded and feel that they need the support of others on topix to bring for an argument.
Perhaps, you're too emotional.
You say that, but you're appealing to AAm...so that makes no sense...I would think you would just state your opinion and move on, but that is not what you're doing.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#526 Jul 16, 2013
You are all a bunch of dumbf**ks. BW have been finding BM guilty for decades. So called Sistaz find brothaz guilty at the drop of a dime just because BW are sitting on the jury does not mean judicial balance and fairness for a brotha. Sistaz have been known to send brothaz to jail just for roughing them a bit and copping a feel. Now granted, the average brotha is up against a stacked deck with a all WW or Hispanic women unless you're like me extremely handsome and lightskin and a Charmer.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#527 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not an AAW...but women in general are diverse to some extend..all Nigerian women don't act like your wife and all British BW aren't cut from the same cloth.
It would seem this ranting, raving, racist reprobate has insecurities which cause him to act like a two year old. He wants to lump all AAW into one category when it is obvious to anyone of intelligence that each woman is unique in her own way. I wonder where his ancestors hail from, something he has never divulged. Instead of debating points like an intelligent adult, he pulls the worst insults he can muster and makes LIBELOUS statements all over this forum (which, if he checks, Topix has taken down). Another poster has caught him in a number of lies and when pointed out, he goes right back into his limited grab bag of insults instead of straightening out the misrepresentations (if they are, indeed, that).
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#528 Jul 16, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about you blacboon? Black women are much smarter and stronger emotionally than most black men are. So you consider yourself as smart as a jungle animal that can't read, write and swings from trees? Well that's about right except I will bet the ape is a bit smarter than you and certainly makes a better father to his young. Dumbazz those black women wasn't Zimmerman's defense lawyers nor were they his jurors so leave them the fk out of it you ugly beasty!
You look like the kind of Sistaz that would send a brotha to the Big House just raping a chick. Even though the chick was wearing shorts with half her a** hanging out

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#529 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about IR dating or hating on WW..it's a clear cut message... WW are a protective group by BM and WM mostly...and after this case..on top of Paula D and Big Brother racist WW rant..BM and progressive WM/others can no longer ignore racist WW..shifting it on BW in any shape or form has lost it's power after the verdict and there is simply no way for any of you to go back to pre-verdict....
Some of you sound like you fear confronting WW as you been doing BW...you're headed in that direction whether you like it or not...be prepared because the "gender war" just slightly expanded..
You made some good points here, but you're not recognizing the impact this has had on black women, who have black sons, black brothers, black uncles, black fathers, and black husbands/boyfriends.

As far as expanding the gender war, I'm not sure who you're talking about. But it sound like bm/ww. If that's the case, then it could expand it, and it could bring them closer at the same time...it depends on what white girl you're talking about. That's usually the case in situations like his. Sometimes it's guilt related. But there's one thing everybody knows, and that's the fact that it was a white man who killed the unarmed kid.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#530 Jul 16, 2013
DaBroom wrote:
I still stand by the OPs post. And contrary to what some BM distractors are trying to preach it is times like this that the hard truth must be spoken. Stop calling for "unity" when your black a@@ is on the grill when you have been putting other women ahead of your own. Sorry, I have no problehms with people dating outside their race, I have done so, but to denigrate your own and THEN EXPECT LOYALTY and UNITY from your own when times are hard is a fantasy no one is buying...anymore.
For those BM worshipping at the alter, listen to what this very intelligent man has to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cfyOTDzbpU8XX or look up "White Woman N----r Rampage" on Youtube.
It was so profound I actually had to listen to it several times. I don't usually subscribe to these militant types on YouTube but he certainly gives us food for thought.
In the meantime, please go ask your Marisols, Beckys and May Lings for the support and unity you need going forward. KTHXBai
Harsh but true to a point!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#531 Jul 16, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Harsh but true to a point!
Lmbao at Marisols, Mai LIngs and Beckys. You ugly, fat, jealous bitter Lesbian acting Sistaz better leave my Marisols alone. Ya'll can have the Mai Lings and Beckys. Im not to fond of them eventhough I'd pick them over a Sista in a heartbeat.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#533 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe we all knew the outcome of the trial..hence the shock reaction. I do believe many of us were in denial about just how far we believed we have come in race relations..especially believing WW were more progressive than WM and not racist. But interesting enough..."They" knew WW were the same as WM (as every male/female unit is)..and that is why they felt comfortable with them dominating the jury and leaving off BW completely. Oddly enough, this case helps us to no longer ignore the role racist WW have contributed to the divide in society..there is simply no way around addressing them...excuses are simply out the window at this point..These weren't old women with old mindset as some claim as the defense for Paula D..
These are women..mostly mothers raising children of their own.
Excellent post!
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#535 Jul 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>WW have been the most protective group in the world for a very long time now.. They have started movements(feminist and sexual revolution)that has changed the fiber of the nation (and not for the good in so many ways)....in which men...both Black & white have ongoing complaints about...yet..WW never bore the bulk of the fall out..even being responsible for 90%plus of it...and not holding them accountable..has given them a free pass to do whatever to whomever..they are simply approaching a point that others will have to confront them to ensure a "check and balance" we all must submit too...or we all will be dominated by them (including WM)..which is unheard of..
Once again....Brilliant!

Level 8

Location hidden

#537 Jul 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You look like the kind of Sistaz that would send a brotha to the Big House just raping a chick. Even though the chick was wearing shorts with half her a** hanging out
First off there is no excuse for rape and yes you would be in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 4 min Dan Snow 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,746,594
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 5 min Kody 13
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 9 min Hmm 12
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 14 min Hmm 9
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 16 min Jake 184
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 17 min Ttt 16
Trump has Melania and black men don't 27 min TRUETRUTH 79
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Master I M White 73
the origin of the pink species 1 hr RoofisLols atBlac... 22