Wait ur single ? Aww what happen between u and shamu
She tried to eat u didnt she?
Loooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!! Night night
Betty

Lillington, NC

#274 Jul 14, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle is also mixed race you dypshyt.
How the ph%$ck is she mix-raced, you moron? If a woman who is as obviously African American as Michele Obama can be considered mixed race, then your pale faced ass might be sporting some Zulu blood. See how that works, idiot? Betcha scared now. LOL

You just can't stand the fact that a BLACK WOMAN is first lady. STFU
charam

Voorhees, NJ

#275 Jul 14, 2013
i'm not even sure man because like.. Ilook like zimmerman.. but I also look like trayvon..
charam

Voorhees, NJ

#276 Jul 14, 2013
roflol...

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#277 Jul 14, 2013
This is really bad using this as a chance to insult bm but I know if it was the other way round a wm jury and a black girl then bm would have made 20 threads by now insulting black women, what has it all come to it's sad really.
charam

Voorhees, NJ

#278 Jul 14, 2013
i had a hoody on one time and man did i look like some zimmerman but i do get call n word..
Black Famous

London, UK

#280 Jul 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you dumb non-reading burnt smelly Gorilla, I said we "AREN'T celebrating! Learn the fk how to read!!!!!!!!!!
Woman, get your she-boon APISH, hair hat, weave wearing cooning stupid arse off this forum, you dumb POS of a worthless imbecilic jack of an arse that you are.

Don't try to sugar coat your fking insinuations that your posted, you stupid, foolish, deteriorated ANIMAL.
YOU WITH YOUR DUMB ARSE FEMALE ANIMALS WERE RIGHT HERE HIGH-FIVING EACH OTHER, YOUR FKING DUMB ANIMAL. TAKE YOU COONING ARSE ELSEWHERE.
You dumb old mofoing white social climbing dumb fk.

Don't come on here and try to change your fking sh!t, you dumb illiterate cooning weave wearing B!TCH.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#281 Jul 14, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
This is really bad using this as a chance to insult bm but I know if it was the other way round a wm jury and a black girl then bm would have made 20 threads by now insulting black women, what has it all come to it's sad really.
What does THE MURDER OF BLACK TEEN HAS TO DO WITH WITH BLACK MAN AND WHITE WOMEN RELATIONSHIPS?

How do you black females come up with this FOOLISHNESS?

And how can you even think about this, when i'm sure, you may have black male teens of boys in your family.

But the problem is that FOOLISH BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE YOU AND THIS COONING CAPREE will take any opportunity to use such atrocities as a measuring tool to base GROWN FOLKS WHO WANT TO FK WOMEN AND MEN IN THEIR FAVOUR, AS A POINT.

But where is the LOVE AND COMPASSION THAT YOU BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE FOR YOUR FELLOW BLACK 'SISTAS' IN TIMES LIKE THESE?
RIGHT YOU'VE GOT NONE as we always know.

YOU LOVE TO SEE THE MISERY OF YOUR FELLOW SISTAS AND THEIR CHILDREN. So the safest haven is to post under accounts to make your foolish points.

But the one thing i know, YOU TOO ARE WALKING ON EGG SHELLS.
PROBABLY NEXT TIME IT COULD BE YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.
Spit-Fire

Stone Mountain, GA

#282 Jul 14, 2013
DaBroom wrote:
<quoted text>
WW support White supremacy, its in their best interest to do so. It is not my obligation to support BM, they need to do that for themselves. Especially when they have put other women ahead of us and denigrated us as much as they have. WM don't do that to WW. BM does it to BW all the time (as well as needlessly slaughters other BM). So please wake the fuk up. I support those that support BW, if BM are not getting support from BW, they need to look at themselves.
THIS!!
Black Patriot

London, UK

#283 Jul 14, 2013
I am privy with information that the FEDS may take up the cause and charge ZIMMERMAN.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#284 Jul 14, 2013
I am yet to read any positive comments from AAW on this matter without putting emphasis on grown folks relationships.

This is STUPID AS IT GETS.
charam

Voorhees, NJ

#285 Jul 14, 2013
stop bothering people who never punched zimmerman..
charam

Voorhees, NJ

#286 Jul 14, 2013
your a moron.. if you go around bothering everyone about something they have nothing to do with..

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#287 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
What does THE MURDER OF BLACK TEEN HAS TO DO WITH WITH BLACK MAN AND WHITE WOMEN RELATIONSHIPS?
How do you black females come up with this FOOLISHNESS?
And how can you even think about this, when i'm sure, you may have black male teens of boys in your family.
But the problem is that FOOLISH BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE YOU AND THIS COONING CAPREE will take any opportunity to use such atrocities as a measuring tool...
Remember...always remember in the back of your head... that you have NO PROOF that any of these women are actually, truly African-American.

For that reason, one's emotions must be restrained as much as possible.

Topix serves as a stomping ground for deceitful and mischievous whites and non-blacks who, as expert trolls, like seeing African-Americans fuss, squabble and rage at one another.

DIVIDE and CONQUER 101.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#289 Jul 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you dumb non-reading burnt smelly Gorilla, I said we "AREN'T celebrating! Learn the fk how to read!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm understanding you clearly-were you saying that for the blk men (not all) but the one who would bash blkwomen , thee out come of Tryvone's case
Turned out as it did because the cast rested upon the six juriors who were ww.and that for the blk men who goes around elevating ww over blkwomen- shouldn't because of how zimmermen's verdict turned out proving that ww do not really have blk men back as a lot of blk men (not all) believe that ww do. and that ww are not really in the blk mans cornor; as some believe to be the case Is what I believe she's saying.
Don't know if I'm clear-but that's what I keep getting each time I re-read her statement.
IT IS I

United States

#290 Jul 14, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised that they selected only 6 people and non black women at that. But if it was done in Florida, it can spread to other states.
That is crazy. But in all honesty, I do think that they tried to get Zimmerman on manslaughter charges because I remember when they were in deliberations, the jurors asked the court what the legal definition of manslaughter was. But apparently, they could find no legal grounds to deliver a guilty verdict based on the evidence.

Just like in the O.J. case, they couldn't place O.J. at the scene of the crime. Hell, if I say that you went into the kitchen and ate all of the cookies, I have to prove that you were in the kitchen !!! If I can't prove that you were in the kitchen, how the hell can you be guilty of eating the cookies ???

Jurors can't just do what they want. If that is how the law is going to work, then why even bother having laws at all if you can convict a person based on how you "feel" or on what we "think" ??

As f*cked up as it is, I think the jury did the best they could legally do. I think that they believe Zimmerman to be guilty, but they could not technically convict him of it.

But I think that he will pay with the wrongful death civil suit and his life will never be the same. If he makes any money off of this tragedy, it will go to the Martin family.
IT IS I

United States

#291 Jul 14, 2013
Didn't Trayvon have a non-Black girlfriend ???

Where is she ???

(I know, BW will be expected to grab a picket sign and get tazed by police and beat with billy clubs in the name of "justice for Trayvon", right ???)

SMH......

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#292 Jul 14, 2013
DaBroom wrote:
<quoted text>
WW support White supremacy, its in their best interest to do so. It is not my obligation to support BM, they need to do that for themselves. Especially when they have put other women ahead of us and denigrated us as much as they have. WM don't do that to WW. BM does it to BW all the time (as well as needlessly slaughters other BM). So please wake the fuk up. I support those that support BW, if BM are not getting support from BW, they need to look at themselves.
And you go back to f**ing sleep.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#293 Jul 14, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>zimmerman is white now?
lols

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#294 Jul 14, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you were fighting with nomo:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TRDHDIHAU4V3U...
...that was whitey's fault?
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 33
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 min PolakPotrafi 597
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 4 min Samoan Irish 710
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 117,117
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 6 min Samoan Irish 281
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,220,941
Baltimore Riots is result of BM Refusing to Rai... 7 min Samoan Irish 10
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 31 min Funny 102
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 37 min Samoan Irish 154
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Glimmer 32,918
More from around the web