All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,BM How Does It Feel?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 76
Next Last
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2013
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michaealray

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 13, 2013
I love Black women!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Most black men are willing to "forgive" white women as they erroneously believe they're in solidarity with them - presumably because of some BM/WF relationships sprinkled throughout America.

Most black men feel extremely challenged by white men on the other hand and simply feel they can't compete with them, which is why their ideology to "get them out of the way" is on the rise.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Michaealray wrote:
I love Black women!
I am sure many love you to baby.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 13, 2013
The verdict isn't in yet.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I knew he was he gonna get off. ww are the dumbest ppl on the planet. i doubt they even understood half the shyt that was going on
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8 Jul 13, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Most black men are willing to "forgive" white women as they erroneously believe they're in solidarity with them - presumably because of some BM/WF relationships sprinkled throughout America.
Most black men feel extremely challenged by white men on the other hand and simply feel they can't compete with them, which is why their ideology to "get them out of the way" is on the rise.
I think black men should feel challenged by white men because instead of black men making an effort to catch up to white men, black men just lay back letting white men race circles around them and living off of what social programs that white men have created to keep black men down in their places. I wouldn't be surprised if black men somewhere are sitting around thinking of how to excuse white women for letting Zimmerman go free and how to blame it on white men or black women.
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jul 13, 2013
BM will probably blame the BW intern on the Zimmerman team.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jul 13, 2013
SincerelyShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>and they are still better than you and will continue to take bm from you.what is that supposed to prove or make bm do?
^ see WW can support the killing of a black nog and BM will still defend them. It must be hard to be a sherilla?
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#11 Jul 13, 2013
SincerelyShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>and they are still better than you and will continue to take bm from you.what is that supposed to prove or make bm do?
White women are weak and sneaky and aren't better than pigs in a mud pen. You white women aren't taking what many of what many of black women freely welcome you to. Who needs black men, you can have um all!:)
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
I knew he was he gonna get off. ww are the dumbest ppl on the planet. i doubt they even understood half the shyt that was going on
Oh they understood just fine. WW will always support WM.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jul 13, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
Nobody is PRAISING anyone for anything.

The case was tried in Florida. I don't think the outcome would have been similar anywhere else. The association you make are faulty and not fair. Above all they are ignorant and hateful.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
The verdict isn't in yet.
The verdict was in over an hour ago, where have you been?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Kalee616

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2013
Lol this is the best thread yet and a blow to BM and their rediculous ego thinking that they have WW in their bag but they will most likely be too embarassed to comment on this lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 13, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>Oh they understood just fine. WW will always support WM.
zimmerman is white now?

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Kalee616 wrote:
Lol this is the best thread yet and a blow to BM and their rediculous ego thinking that they have WW in their bag but they will most likely be too embarassed to comment on this lol
Yep, I am sure they will be "mum" on this subject. Hilarious, they actually think that WW are on their side. But like someone said, they will find a way to blame the Black intern on the defense team for this! lol!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Kalee616 wrote:
I'm black, and I'm not embarrassed to comment.
In fact, I already did.
Black Comedian

Ann Arbor, MI

#19 Jul 13, 2013
The devil wins again.
Black Comedian

Ann Arbor, MI

#20 Jul 13, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>zimmerman is white now?
Do not expect anything intelligent from that low IQ idiot.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#21 Jul 13, 2013
BM are stupid sometimes, they think WW actually like them when they use them for their longJohn and exploit them the same way WM do black women White people HATE Black people, but all BP want to do is talk about dating interracially F all interracial daters just exclude yourself from our race and consider yourself shunned. Trayvon is dead and White people don't give a F, but you want to worship them DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 3 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 7 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 11 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 14 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 15 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 16 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 23 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501