Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#530 Apr 15, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really laughing at that one! I told you so enjoy the weekend fa!(I knew you we're Tongan only a Tongan would say "smiling hard out" I nearly cracked my head when you said that to the other guy) I'll be late for work till next week tofa!
Morning!

Cool - glad I got you laughing :)
Yeah typical tongans huh - hahaha...
Im glad you get me, thats why I miss NZ (kiwis, friends, fam)alot.
Take it easy at work today ok. I got 2 go too
C u next week fa.

“Big lips don't lie ”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#531 Apr 15, 2010
I found this site :)
http://asiapacificuniverse.com/asia_pacific/m...

A bunch of Samoan men who confess their love for black women, how sweet. I've never met one before.

“Besos Papi”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#532 Apr 15, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>are you Samoan mixed with African? cause you sound like it, fact is I'm not dissing any Samoan with African ancestry that's rubbish! and never forget the origins of Samoa is Polynesia not Melanesia.
Our ancestors if you do some research comes from SE Asia the Taiwanese people no matter what mix you are Samoans are not of white or black by origin our origin is SE Asian LOL at your comment "didn't grow around blacks" but your right when you fall in love you fall in love? but do you know what I'm on about I'm talking about Samoan tradition
LMFAO.. I have poly blood back in my family line but I dont claim it as much...but I do disagree with polynesians having no black relations wat so ever same as asians.. TRUST ME YOU HAVNT READ EVERYBOOK OUT THERE THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN SECRETS FOR CENTURIES.. ever heard of that song chant of the island remake by FIJI..HALF OF THE SONG IS MAORI AND THE OTHA HALF IS ZULU AND HE EVEN SAID "WERE GOING BACK TO AFRICA"...but that is soo freakin off topic so just forget about that one haha dont get all pist off kk..anyways I know exactly what your talking about tradition wise and everything i agree 100%..I dont think this old way of thinking is really strong anymore..I guessing your from NZ cause...well..IM GUESSING LOL.. but as an African American girl myself we have issues like these in our culture..Black men dating white women it annoys all of us not cause their white but because of the reason why they date them and not a brown or black queen..and its not the girls who respect themselves and are cute..its the fat ugly slut ones who want to have lil brown kids cause mixed kids sre soo cute.. so so "HIGER STATUS" their pretty low status to me..like you said higher status is one of the older reasons..but all out of honesty I dont think white people have anykind of higher status because comparing them to all other cultures in the world they have left a negative message on their history and people and show less respect..IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR RACIST CAUSE IM NOT LIKE THAT IM JUST LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE...but now&days us people in America we just marry whoever with think looks Fine lol...

but reagardless i came in at the wrong time SORRY..but this discussion is about BLACK WOMEN AND SAMOAN MEN? HELLO PEOPLE??? lol so to answer the question yes it happens...my ex was afa tongan and afa samoan but he was an ass but he was so beautiful with his long hair dont care..dats was my sole aka uce deuce lol so were just BFFFFF now and my bestie her bf is 100% samoan and I know two other black chics who have samoan husbands and have afakasi kids..and if you go deep in the urban areas of Cali you will find a ton of samoan and black couples..we family here in America..idk about yall in NZ AND Australia...but we have a totally different American way of thinking here and we understand each other and we all used to get our ass kicked by somebodies momma eitha she was samoan or black but I knew where to go when I needed some Hamo Love.. we was there for each otha..and we share the same music and gospel..fuck elvis my ass...we can make our own rock and roll bob marley style lol..haha so imma stick with my AMERICAN SAMOAN USO..I LUVE THEM TO DEATH EVEN THE TEINE..my girls foreva

“Besos Papi”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#533 Apr 15, 2010
Pink_Star wrote:
A bunch of Samoan men who confess their love for black women, how sweet. I've never met one before.
lol I seen that before..I Wanted to cry..at least somebody likes chocolate swirls on their sundae..I like coconuts on mines LOL..

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#534 Apr 15, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I guess I'm gonna end this thread but IR relationships is gonna happen whether culture, or family or other don't want it to happen tofa sunga (you gonna learn my language too!) Fa!
You have to include the translations...

I think tofa lava is a response to "hello" so does tofa sunga Fa mean "goodbye"?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#535 Apr 15, 2010
Smoking Mirrors wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!!
Man I was sick over the weekend. Had this allergic
reation - real bad one too. I was all puffy, bloated :(
Not good. the works flu cold - oh man it just wasnt
right on so many levels.
Had day off work yesterday
But besides that - everything is good now :)
Recovering....
Everything ok thanks
xx
Cool! BTW, you gotta learn the timezones (I get your texts at crazy hours of the night so that's why my replies are so delayed).

;o)
Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#536 Apr 15, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! BTW, you gotta learn the timezones (I get your texts at crazy hours of the night so that's why my replies are so delayed).
;o)
Heya!

Guess where I am? > yep work ;)
wanted to say something crazeee but nooooooo :)

Do you get my texts? Woo hoo,
yeah your probably going > oh no its that crazy mirrors again!

:P Well its afternoon here. I think were 6 hours ahead
just going by memory not sure though

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#537 Apr 15, 2010
Smoking Mirrors wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya!
Guess where I am? > yep work ;)
wanted to say something crazeee but nooooooo :)
Do you get my texts? Woo hoo,
yeah your probably going > oh no its that crazy mirrors again!
:P Well its afternoon here. I think were 6 hours ahead
just going by memory not sure though
I got it and sent a reply back at 7:35am (HST)

I think it's 1:49pm on Friday (it's 5:49pm on Thursday) so I think ya'll are 20 hours ahead of us.

;o)
Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#538 Apr 15, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it and sent a reply back at 7:35am (HST)
I think it's 1:49pm on Friday (it's 5:49pm on Thursday) so I think ya'll are 20 hours ahead of us.
;o)
R u serious? I didnt get it though
via mobile? Did u send it 2 my phone? or mail?
kinda lost :)

Its 2pm right now. Oh man I was way offff

Your a day behind us - awwwwww damn it.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#539 Apr 15, 2010
I replied to your phone text. I also replied to your FB email but that was a different subject.

Probably a delay in reception. Try turning off your phone and then turning it back on...

Yeah, you're a day ahead of us.
Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#540 Apr 15, 2010
APV wrote:
I replied to your phone text. I also replied to your FB email but that was a different subject.
Probably a delay in reception. Try turning off your phone and then turning it back on...
Yeah, you're a day ahead of us.
Ok cool :)

“Big lips don't lie ”

Location hidden

#541 Apr 16, 2010
cHoCo_bOOtay wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I seen that before..I Wanted to cry..at least somebody likes chocolate swirls on their sundae..I like coconuts on mines LOL..
Are you Samoan? I know, a lot of them date IR.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#542 Apr 16, 2010
cHoCo_bOOtay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.. I have poly blood back in my family line but I dont claim it as much...but I do disagree with polynesians having no black relations wat so ever same as asians.. TRUST ME YOU HAVNT READ EVERYBOOK OUT THERE THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN SECRETS FOR CENTURIES.. ever heard of that song chant of the island remake by FIJI..HALF OF THE SONG IS MAORI AND THE OTHA HALF IS ZULU AND HE EVEN SAID "WERE GOING BACK TO AFRICA"...but that is soo freakin off topic so just forget about that one haha dont get all pist off kk..anyways I know exactly what your talking about tradition wise and everything i agree 100%..I dont think this old way of thinking is really strong anymore..I guessing your from NZ cause...well..IM GUESSING LOL.. but as an African American girl myself we have issues like these in our culture..Black men dating white women it annoys all of us not cause their white but because of the reason why they date them and not a brown or black queen..and its not the girls who respect themselves and are cute..its the fat ugly slut ones who want to have lil brown kids cause mixed kids sre soo cute.. so so "HIGER STATUS" their pretty low status to me..like you said higher status is one of the older reasons..but all out of honesty I dont think white people have anykind of higher status because comparing them to all other cultures in the world they have left a negative message on their history and people and show less respect..IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR RACIST CAUSE IM NOT LIKE THAT IM JUST LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE...but now&days us people in America we just marry whoever with think looks Fine lol...
but reagardless i came in at the wrong time SORRY..but this discussion is about BLACK WOMEN AND SAMOAN MEN? HELLO PEOPLE??? lol so to answer the question yes it happens...my ex was afa tongan and afa samoan but he was an ass but he was so beautiful with his long hair dont care..dats was my sole aka uce deuce lol so were just BFFFFF now and my bestie her bf is 100% samoan and I know two other black chics who have samoan husbands and have afakasi kids..and if you go deep in the urban areas of Cali you will find a ton of samoan and black couples..we family here in America..idk about yall in NZ AND Australia...but we have a totally different American way of thinking here and we understand each other and we all used to get our ass kicked by somebodies momma eitha she was samoan or black but I knew where to go when I needed some Hamo Love.. we was there for each otha..and we share the same music and gospel..fuck elvis my ass...we can make our own rock and roll bob marley style lol..haha so imma stick with my AMERICAN SAMOAN USO..I LUVE THEM TO DEATH EVEN THE TEINE..my girls foreva
First off the person singing that song is HALF FIJIAN and half Tongan his name is "fiji" Fijian legends talk about there ancestors coming from Africa!(did you know that) Maoris and east polynesians don't, they say there ancestors come from Waikiki, Havaii but the fact remains the letter "s" is not common in East Polynesia but is for Samoa.

Samoa claim all polynesia come from Samoa, the largest sturcture in Polynesia is found in "Sa'avii" the very place Samoa believes as the homeland of Polynesia. Secondly if Samoa did not hold on to there beliefs Dawyne Johnson, Troy Polamu, Lofa tatupu, Brian Lima, Sonny Fai and many more would not have the features nor would the majority of East Polynesia.

This is how typical Samaon man looks like
http://static.stuff.co.nz/1233108507/394/7903...

Again you are seeing this from an AA perspective never realizing status in Samoa in not based on features it's based on "power" and rule go to Samoa and see how the afa kasi (mainly of German/Chinese) Samoans live and compare to the average Samoan who lives off the land.

Last point if you Samoan then see your life through Samoan eyes and you will see Samoans base inferior with an attitude not a feature

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#543 Apr 16, 2010
cHoCo_bOOtay wrote:
<quoted text>
if you Samoan watch and learn your Samoan mentailty

again i ask you being half white do you think you being half black makes you any less than me? LOL Samoans would crap all over me if i thought this way! but you shouldn't have disrepected Elvis that way most Samoans love him like Jesus remember that

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#544 Apr 16, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to include the translations...
I think tofa lava is a response to "hello" so does tofa sunga Fa mean "goodbye"?
my Samoans bad! LOL don't get me to translate I'm no good! but talofa lava means "thanks" Malo mean "hi and fa is just a quick way of saying "goodbye"

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#545 Apr 16, 2010
Pink_Star wrote:
yeah I did read through it quite funny! but this thread was created by a BM or a WM but like some else said the chances of African Samoan IR is very small because there's not many of us, the only area I can think of is LA (america) like i have said a million time over that Troy Pololamu is married to a Greek/BW so it happens!
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent//2005...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#546 Apr 16, 2010
Smoking Mirrors wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning!
Cool - glad I got you laughing :)
Yeah typical tongans huh - hahaha...
Im glad you get me, thats why I miss NZ (kiwis, friends, fam)alot.
Take it easy at work today ok. I got 2 go too
C u next week fa.
you did! just wanted to say hi I'm so off topic, but hey I love sharing my culture and beliefs with others (we got told off for it remember?) take care mirrors (Tonga will win the rugby world cup yes I'm betting my parnest house on it!)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#547 Apr 16, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>my Samoans bad! LOL don't get me to translate I'm no good! but talofa lava means "thanks" Malo mean "hi and fa is just a quick way of saying "goodbye"
*Laughs*

How are you gonna teach me a language without translation?

I thought locals greeted each other with:

Talofa (Hi/how are you?)

Talofa Lava (response to Hi)

What does "sunga" mean?

“http://www.youtu be.com/watch?v”

Since: Mar 10

Paris, France

#548 Apr 16, 2010
Pink_Star wrote:
A bunch? Maybe Two, three tops, misfits of the Samoan society. No decent Samoan would go for a negro whore. It's a fact you can't escape. But question, why do you desperate, nasty ass black women create these threads? It's pointless, all you do is make a fool of yourselves, not that you don't already do that. You reek of desperation you nasty ape. The only men who like you are black men(Very stupid ones), a few white trash, ghetto acting white men, and very ugly Mexicans, but that is about it.

“Big lips don't lie ”

Location hidden

#549 Apr 17, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I did read through it quite funny! but this thread was created by a BM or a WM but like some else said the chances of African Samoan IR is very small because there's not many of us, the only area I can think of is LA (america) like i have said a million time over that Troy Pololamu is married to a Greek/BW so it happens!
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent//2005...
I think Polynesian have to date IR. You're population is so small, most of you guys are related is some form. Could be incest.
:/

What? That Troy guy married a black woman? Never would have guessed. But wait, TROY IS SAMOAN?? WOW, I thought he was like Native American.

Nice picture, I like your tattoo. I think Dwayne Johnson has a tattoo like that. I think he's part Samoan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 4 min Nbam 134
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 6 min dreamhunk 569
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 7 min wiggle 1,976
Do black girls go out with asian boys? (Jul '10) 11 min lol 117
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 12 min Redefined 195
If you’re a Smart Women, WHY ARE YOU DATING A B... 16 min lol 120
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 16 min freddie47 2,648
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 28,622
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 98,070
More from around the web