Do Samoan men even like Black women?

GorillaBlack

“I collect Dimes! ”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#388 Feb 16, 2010
Secret Asian Man wrote:
<quoted text>If you're really a black man,you're a disgrace! I always see you putting black women down! What's your problem? You are sick buddy!
shut up little d#ck nobody care what you think!

GorillaBlack

“I collect Dimes! ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#389 Feb 16, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Suga,
It's pretty obvious that you don't like BW (by your reference of what you consider "dimes"), so let the real black folks worry about this while you go chase your non-black women.
But before you go, can you do the "Carlton Dance" for us? I'm sure you got it down pat!
;o)
Aloha
Suga just because i can appreciate beautiful women doesnt mean anything but that and some of them barbie dolls are irresistable!
Arden

Carmichael, CA

#390 Mar 12, 2010
I did not know this thread was still going.
Arden

Carmichael, CA

#391 Mar 12, 2010
egyptbeja wrote:
<quoted text>firstly, she was a lebanese slut, however the song writer was unforunately egyptian. secondly, she made a reference toward the nubian community, however, not every darkskinn egyptian is nubian. you have in egypt saiedee, and beja(which i am) brown in color as well. Thirdly, you have darkskinned egyptians that is doing very well in society, some of us are well know throughout the world like author ala al aswany, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =82Mo4aHlTCcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There was website I visited one time that was about Egypt and this person who visited Egypt showed pictures of different Egyptians who were non-arab. This was interesting to look because in the U.S. we don't get accurate depictions of Egyptians. I hope to ne day visit Egypt one day and see the many flavors of that land.
SACTOWN-LOPA

Elmira, CA

#392 Mar 21, 2010
damn, i see mostly its the samoans girls gettin mad that a meuli girl askin a simple question, as for me, im samoan wit a african(meuli)-american girl in sacramento, so does it really matter on why people gettin mad that samoan men get wit meuli girls or what? bcuz the way im reading this, its like all the samoan girls are jus actin ignorant towards the fact that meuli girls are gettin the chance to meet wit a samoan man. Also, majority of the time its the samoan girls having kids wit black men. and dnt twist this subject to samoan men are like meuli men getting wit palagi girls as for samoan men wit meulis(in general, boy and girl).. bt in thee end, how come samoans cheer,root,and proud to see sum1 make it in sports or the media like(melcome floyd,the rock, and college players thats hafakasi, samoan*blak) and you b like he samoan, yah talk about samoan this, samoan that. if your samoan as you say you are, then you should already know that we samoans should give the nxt samoan they props and alofas, As for me, im only 20 yrs. tellin yah for the ignorant 1 that be postin sum ignorant things b easy.
SACTOWN-LOPA

Elmira, CA

#393 Mar 21, 2010
get at me.. Estephan tuamasaga

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#394 Mar 25, 2010
SACTOWN-LOPA wrote:
damn, i see mostly its the samoans girls gettin mad that a meuli girl askin a simple question, as for me, im samoan wit a african(meuli)-american girl in sacramento, so does it really matter on why people gettin mad that samoan men get wit meuli girls or what? bcuz the way im reading this, its like all the samoan girls are jus actin ignorant towards the fact that meuli girls are gettin the chance to meet wit a samoan man. Also, majority of the time its the samoan girls having kids wit black men. and dnt twist this subject to samoan men are like meuli men getting wit palagi girls as for samoan men wit meulis(in general, boy and girl).. bt in thee end, how come samoans cheer,root,and proud to see sum1 make it in sports or the media like(melcome floyd,the rock, and college players thats hafakasi, samoan*blak) and you b like he samoan, yah talk about samoan this, samoan that. if your samoan as you say you are, then you should already know that we samoans should give the nxt samoan they props and alofas, As for me, im only 20 yrs. tellin yah for the ignorant 1 that be postin sum ignorant things b easy.
Malo uso! Samoan irish here you full Hamo great to see you acting like a true Samoan even thou we the strongest men you still have that fa'a samoan attitude!

Like i always said Samoans do not look kindly at the intermixing with African people due to the fact we believe we are the birth of the polynesian race

Is this guy half samoan???

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_al...

malcom flyod boy! you Samoans are looking more Somali/AA over there! your girl African all good bro you happy who cares aye! just don't start acting like them

my cousins are mexican samoans but you right bro Samoans are Samoans by blood not features here's one SBW half white check him out on youtube mean player! maybe play for the all black in 2013

http://www.nrlnews.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

Share your knowledge bra more i know bout my Samoan people like over there the better

Fa
yo mama

Honolulu, HI

#395 Mar 29, 2010
oh word
leoperd1

Southfield, MI

#396 Mar 31, 2010
the people are the same, samoan orgins come from asia which at one point in time was part of africa all samoans are our strong brothers and sisters peace.
Arden

Meadow Vista, CA

#397 Apr 4, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Malo uso! Samoan irish here you full Hamo great to see you acting like a true Samoan even thou we the strongest men you still have that fa'a samoan attitude!
Like i always said Samoans do not look kindly at the intermixing with African people due to the fact we believe we are the birth of the polynesian race
Is this guy half samoan???
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_al...
malcom flyod boy! you Samoans are looking more Somali/AA over there! your girl African all good bro you happy who cares aye! just don't start acting like them
my cousins are mexican samoans but you right bro Samoans are Samoans by blood not features here's one SBW half white check him out on youtube mean player! maybe play for the all black in 2013
http://www.nrlnews.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
Share your knowledge bra more i know bout my Samoan people like over there the better
Fa
Well first off the majority of black people who marry out do not marry samoan. You need to realize that in the United States Samoans mostly live on the west coast. Black people on the east coast most have never met a samoan and some have never even heard of a samoan. Majority of black women marry and get with black men less than ten percent of black people marry out.Now although there are black women who are attracted to Samoan men that number is very small. I hope this clears up some things.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#398 Apr 4, 2010
Arden wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off the majority of black people who marry out do not marry samoan. You need to realize that in the United States Samoans mostly live on the west coast. Black people on the east coast most have never met a samoan and some have never even heard of a samoan. Majority of black women marry and get with black men less than ten percent of black people marry out.Now although there are black women who are attracted to Samoan men that number is very small. I hope this clears up some things.
never mattered me whether black woman are attracted to Samoans just letting them know marrying black people in general is looked down in Samoan community it's not racisim it's just based on the fact we are the face of Polynesia. Samoan who are of Melanesian/Samoan descent have had a hard time my uncle is have Solomon islander and Samoan so I say this out of experience but your right majority African/AA will never meet Samoan people we very low in numbers but the fact is most Samoan men marry outside there race more Samoan white couples in NZ compare to Samoan African so I agree with you 100% cheers!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#399 Apr 4, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>never mattered me whether black woman are attracted to Samoans just letting them know marrying black people in general is looked down in Samoan community it's not racisim it's just based on the fact we are the face of Polynesia. Samoan who are of Melanesian/Samoan descent have had a hard time my uncle is have Solomon islander and Samoan so I say this out of experience but your right majority African/AA will never meet Samoan people we very low in numbers but the fact is most Samoan men marry outside there race more Samoan white couples in NZ compare to Samoan African so I agree with you 100% cheers!
Happy Easter!

Question, why do they look down upon blacks and not whites? I mean if brown is so proud, why not stick with their own or other nesian races rather than a race of people that would rather have them extinct? I just figured they were brainwashed into the stereotypes of black that they see on TV and are scared rather than feeling they are better than us.

Not that I'm into Samoans, unless he's mixed with black...I just think it's interesting that they would believe ignorant stereotypes when they can clearly educate themselves via interacting or the internet...IMO.

GorillaBlack

“I collect Dimes! ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#400 Apr 4, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>never mattered me whether black woman are attracted to Samoans just letting them know marrying black people in general is looked down in Samoan community it's not racisim it's just based on the fact we are the face of Polynesia. Samoan who are of Melanesian/Samoan descent have had a hard time my uncle is have Solomon islander and Samoan so I say this out of experience but your right majority African/AA will never meet Samoan people we very low in numbers but the fact is most Samoan men marry outside there race more Samoan white couples in NZ compare to Samoan African so I agree with you 100% cheers!
Man most somoains are fat and have tits so how can you fatties look down on anyone?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#401 Apr 5, 2010
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Man most somoains are fat and have tits so how can you fatties look down on anyone?
you still black thou??? I mean how can you respect a black man when he looks down on his own woman? nice name why insult you when you do this to your own self you my friend can never piss me off they way I have to you

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#402 Apr 5, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter!
Question, why do they look down upon blacks and not whites? I mean if brown is so proud, why not stick with their own or other nesian races rather than a race of people that would rather have them extinct? I just figured they were brainwashed into the stereotypes of black that they see on TV and are scared rather than feeling they are better than us.
Not that I'm into Samoans, unless he's mixed with black...I just think it's interesting that they would believe ignorant stereotypes when they can clearly educate themselves via interacting or the internet...IMO.
No you see you get me all wrong, Samoan tradition goes back 3000 years when I'm talking about mixing with black people I'm talking about Melanesians.

The Samoan belief has always been "polynesia came from Samoa," "big is beautiful" the prototype of Dwayne Johnson was always the Samoan mentality, tall dark straight wavy hair have you ever wondered why Samoan men are so strong why we have brown skin and wavy to straight hair it was a race which was created in Samoa.

The average height of Samoans are 5'8 to 6'1 it's not about hating black people or Africans but is based on tradition this why some things I say people may take it the wrong way. Samoans what I here in America get on we'll with AA but white people are just more respected because of images Samoan elders see on TV you think about how white people and black people portray themselves on TV when traditional Samoans see blacks like they are in Hip hop videos so the image is always negative, that's why I never care what the black gorilla says LOL at that one

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#403 Apr 5, 2010
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy easter bra your woman looks HOT how you got with her only God knows Ha ha! laterz sucka

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#404 Apr 5, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter!
hope my post clears things up happy easter! I did!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#405 Apr 5, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>No you see you get me all wrong, Samoan tradition goes back 3000 years when I'm talking about mixing with black people I'm talking about Melanesians.
The Samoan belief has always been "polynesia came from Samoa," "big is beautiful" the prototype of Dwayne Johnson was always the Samoan mentality, tall dark straight wavy hair have you ever wondered why Samoan men are so strong why we have brown skin and wavy to straight hair it was a race which was created in Samoa.
The average height of Samoans are 5'8 to 6'1 it's not about hating black people or Africans but is based on tradition this why some things I say people may take it the wrong way. Samoans what I here in America get on we'll with AA but white people are just more respected because of images Samoan elders see on TV you think about how white people and black people portray themselves on TV when traditional Samoans see blacks like they are in Hip hop videos so the image is always negative, that's why I never care what the black gorilla says LOL at that one
Melanesians migrated from Africa, so it's all the same (it's just different routes they took).

Dwayne's hair isn't wavy. He has a afro when it grows out, you don't recall his earlier days as a wrestler when he had the pineapple shaped head (I say that with affection cause I still think he's hot)? That's hair is from his dad's side too. Hence why he wears his hair short...

Certain African tribes are known for their height (may not for the build but some are very tall).

As for TV, you have to know that American TV and it's images were solely the control of whites to scare others because of their ignorance of a "savage" race of people.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/en...

This was the intention of racist to scare others on things that were unique to them (ignorance at it's best). Black people didn't put those images out on the media, racist whites did cause they owned all the networks back in the day (and still own a majority of them).

Did you ever see the skit where Chris Rock shared the abbreviations for the networks:

ABC=Anything But Colored
NBC=Nothing But Caucasians
CBS=Colorless Broadcast Stations

You'll never see ppl like me on TV cause I don't fit the stereotypical image of what ppl expect black to act like:

&fe ature=email

They want ppl to think that BW act like this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay... #

and that's where the ignorance annoys me to no end!

smh @ ppl believing what they see on TV instead of getting to know the ppl in reality.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#406 Apr 5, 2010
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hope my post clears things up happy easter! I did!
I know you mean no disrespect (so we're cool), it just annoys me when ppl believe the stereotypes instead of questioning the source's rationale...

Not everything, white is right!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#407 Apr 5, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter!
I'm off but you have to understand APV Samoans do not worship white people, the Mau movement was a time when Samoans stood up to white rule they did not want a 3000 year old Samoan tradition to be replace by western soicety.

In fact you would have been living in Samoa not Hawaii if we never protested for independence, just to let you know my mother was a maid for the very man responsible for Samoan independence day

&fe ature=related

another video of the history of Samoa you will come to relaize it has nothing to do with hate just tradition
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 13 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 19 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 20 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web