Why are whites considering Asians as ...

Why are whites considering Asians as the smartest now?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Whites just can't accept their debasement in the racial hierarchy of humanity! At least, not too easily. However, they have to do it. Asia is getting richer, it would be madness if they still regarded themselves as the "master aryan race" after be left behind by the soon wealthier Asians. What they are trying now is nothing but a upgrade of racialism. That's all pitiful, but it's the last desperate attempt to keep racism alive in after the decay of Western hegemony over the world.

Yep. They can be that stupid...
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Asians are not smarter than whites.
Kaiser Sose

Charleston, SC

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Whites just can't accept their debasement in the racial hierarchy of humanity! At least, not too easily. However, they have to do it. Asia is getting richer, it would be madness if they still regarded themselves as the "master aryan race" after be left behind by the soon wealthier Asians. What they are trying now is nothing but a upgrade of racialism. That's all pitiful, but it's the last desperate attempt to keep racism alive in after the decay of Western hegemony over the world.
Yep. They can be that stupid...
Tests prove it. You mean you didn't know.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Kaiser Sose wrote:
<quoted text>
Tests prove it. You mean you didn't know.
Nazism also made tests of intelligence in Jewish community. Guess what? Their test indicated low IQ to the currently rated as most intelligente race of the Earth i.e. the Jews.

Conclusion:
All those tests are conducted by highly biased racist who want to give scientific support for their bigotry.

Nazism lied about Jews as whites are positively lying about them nowadays.
Missy

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Dallas wrote:
Asians are not smarter than whites.
Exactly!

There are over 4 BILLION Asians and slightly less than 1 billion whites on planet Earth. So yes, there will be more Asians scoring higher than whites on written tests. But if we look past those tests, we will see since the earliest recorded history, it has been the whites who have made the most discoveries, inventions and creations on Earth. So how can a population of 4+ billion Asians be outdone in all categories by a group of less than 1 billion whites? The easy answer is, whites in general are smarter than Asians.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Blacks are smarter than Asians. Asians probably have the lowest iq.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 20, 2013
I pity the IQ of the people,who believe that IQ depends upon race
Anonymous

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Jax wrote:
Blacks are smarter than Asians. Asians probably have the lowest iq.
Blacks are only slighter smarter than Apes.
negazslayswine

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Whites just can't accept their debasement in the racial hierarchy of humanity! At least, not too easily. However, they have to do it. Asia is getting richer, it would be madness if they still regarded themselves as the "master aryan race" after be left behind&#65279; by the soon wealthier Asians. What they are trying now is nothing but a upgrade of racialism. That's all pitiful, but it's the last desperate attempt to keep racism alive in after the decay of Western hegemony over the world.
Yep. They can be that stupid...
Cuz asian swines was smart enough to know not to bring no human negros to they country as no damn slaves other wise they'd be road kill swine food front page news...get the picture
Brad

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
There are over 4 BILLION Asians and slightly less than 1 billion whites on planet Earth. So yes, there will be more Asians scoring higher than whites on written tests. But if we look past those tests, we will see since the earliest recorded history, it has been the whites who have made the most discoveries, inventions and creations on Earth. So how can a population of 4+ billion Asians be outdone in all categories by a group of less than 1 billion whites? The easy answer is, whites in general are smarter than Asians.
That's the truth!
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth!
brad the phagg the ranked low security hoe, you are so broke poor countries in Africa want to send YOU money!
your so poor that in order for u to pay attention u had to put it on layaway!
your so poor that the lice on your body want to pay YOU rent
whats the fastest thing on the montana plains? you and your family with FREE LUNCH TICKETS! you are indeed a poor sack of lice bait!
Anti-Fascism

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
There are over 4 BILLION Asians and slightly less than 1 billion whites on planet Earth. So yes, there will be more Asians scoring higher than whites on written tests. But if we look past those tests, we will see since the earliest recorded history, it has been the whites who have made the most discoveries, inventions and creations on Earth. So how can a population of 4+ billion Asians be outdone in all categories by a group of less than 1 billion whites? The easy answer is, whites in general are smarter than Asians.
Asians are also spread out far and not bunched into one small, main landmass, as Europeans have been for thousands of years; it was easier to educate the masses of Europeans over that time because of their far fewer numbers - the information spread quickly.

Over time, the same will happen with Asians; it's just starting now and will grow. Same will happen with all populations.

I look at our brains as being like muscles - if worked out long enough, you can easily raise your intelligence. It also depends on ones diet and if they get enough exercise to get oxygen to the brain more readily, etc.

That's what I believe, anyway.
Brad

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 20, 2013
OH SHIZZLE wrote:
<quoted text>brad the phagg the ranked low security hoe, you are so broke poor countries in Africa want to send YOU money!
your so poor that in order for u to pay attention u had to put it on layaway!
your so poor that the lice on your body want to pay YOU rent
whats the fastest thing on the montana plains? you and your family with FREE LUNCH TICKETS! you are indeed a poor sack of lice bait!
In several instances you wrote the word 'your' where you should have written 'you're'.

'whats' should have been 'what's'

There are other grammatical errors, but I won't get too pedantic.

No big deal.
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In several instances you wrote the word 'your' where you should have written 'you're'.
'whats' should have been 'what's'
There are other grammatical errors, but I won't get too pedantic.
No big deal.
I speak the Universal language.... MATH! CARE TO TALK BINARY NUMBERS WITH ME? or hexadecimal numbers and letters with me?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
#1 IQ Tests does NOT determine Intelligence. This has already been debunked.#2 Intelligence can be determined without an IQ test. How do you think scientists determine which animals are MORE or LESS Intelligent?? I guess animals take IQ tests as well.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Yes China is 'modernized' but some Asians still live in straw huts, don't wear any clothes or shoes & use handmade tools to hunt & fish for food. This doesn't mean they are less Intelligent or NOT capable of learning in modern schools. Some of you don't understand we're all a product of our environment until we are introduced to a new environment.
Brad

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 20, 2013
OH SHIZZLE wrote:
<quoted text>I speak the Universal language.... MATH! CARE TO TALK BINARY NUMBERS WITH ME? or hexadecimal numbers and letters with me?
Computer programming is a hobby of mine. So I won't embarrass you by discussing Hexadecimal numbers. You probably don't even know how to convert a value from hexadecimal to binary. Feel free to copy and paste something if you like.
Brad

Denver, CO

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
#1 IQ Tests does NOT determine Intelligence. This has already been debunked.#2 Intelligence can be determined without an IQ test. How do you think scientists determine which animals are MORE or LESS Intelligent?? I guess animals take IQ tests as well.
Seems like the only people discussing IQ on this thread are you blacks.
Anonymous

Anaheim, CA

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Yes China is 'modernized' but some Asians still live in straw huts, don't wear any clothes or shoes & use handmade tools to hunt & fish for food. This doesn't mean they are less Intelligent or NOT capable of learning in modern schools. Some of you don't understand we're all a product of our environment until we are introduced to a new environment.
That does not apply to black people.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Yes China is 'modernized' but some Asians still live in straw huts, don't wear any clothes or shoes & use handmade tools to hunt & fish for food. This doesn't mean they are less Intelligent or NOT capable of learning in modern schools. Some of you don't understand we're all a product of our environment until we are introduced to a new environment.
Yes. And I bet those who live more "primitively" are typically healthier than most people who live in societies with advanced, modern technology.

Those people live out in the wilderness breathing fresh, clean, non-polluted air all the time, which is not stagnant indoor air as well; they eat foods with NO hormones or antibiotics pumped into the meat, and NO poisonous pesticides sprayed on their produce, among other such abominations.

They usually don't "retire" from work at around 65 years of age, thus they keep their muscles and minds constantly on the move.

They don't constantly hear negativity all the time by way of modern TV news, so they're probably much less mentally stressed out.

Yet many people in modern societies look down on such people. That's so amazing, isn't it.

How we [in modern societies]*assume* that we're advancing but yet, we're going backward in another way, all without ever truly realizing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,418,219
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 11 min poll boy 2
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 11 min End of USA Era 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 13 min inbred Genius 312
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 17 min Inquisitor 53
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 28 min enoch powell 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 33 min Go Blue Forever 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min Moses 47,847
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 49 min Moses 487
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 hr fluer 233
More from around the web