Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 72
Next Last

“mama didnt raise no fool”

Since: Oct 07

London North Weezy :P

#1 Jan 19, 2008
i have no problem with any people but in the u.k somalias are amongst the most diskliked, for silly reasons like beady eyes, big forehead, strong odor or food stench... and if a race comes to mind when they talk of immigration their mentioned first then the polish, i dont see how blacks can be jealous, ive never fanced wearing a scarf all day so me jealous, no way and plus i prefer the christian way as opposed to islam although i respect all.

Since: Jan 08

Norcross, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2008
*Hot-damn* You have said a mouth full!!!:) Yes, that thread is really old; but I didnt want to be the first to mention to bring that up...but...hey.
taylors kyra

Kingston, Canada

#4 Jan 19, 2008
lmao.. ya that`s one dumb thread. I haven`t gone in it yet but everytime i see that title, i kinda laugh. There was another one about us being jealous of other races of women. I think i responded in that one but *sighs* some of these threads.

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

#6 Jan 20, 2008
Actually you blacks are way more disliked in UK than Somalian, you are violent, you steal,prostitutes,crack dealers and you are ugly low lifes..So speak for yourself
Miley

Denville, NJ

#7 Jan 20, 2008
ZamZam what are you speaking about, Who are the serial killers and which race is the most on death row? Think about it, and who are the so called maffias? Let's weigh the facts and see who are the real criminals look at the government. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

“Waryaa Team”

SOMALIA

#8 Jan 20, 2008
Miley I hope ur not for real..I'm just tired of blacks being racists...to everyone who doesn't look like them, and they want to say they're the victims. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!!
C-Bisquit

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2008
Since when did somalis become anything other than black? Zam Zam is an Arab nevermind her she claims black people are violent but who's strapping bombs to themselves? Atleast were not lunatics.
C-Bisquit

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2008
Those us of us who do engage in violence, we are just victums 400+ years of some of the most pshychotic sh** this world has ever witnessed. The whole time we been here its been like kicked pushed.....

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#11 Jan 20, 2008
black british chick wrote:
i have no problem with any people but in the u.k somalias are amongst the most diskliked, for silly reasons like beady eyes, big forehead, strong odor or food stench... and if a race comes to mind when they talk of immigration their mentioned first then the polish, i dont see how blacks can be jealous, ive never fanced wearing a scarf all day so me jealous, no way and plus i prefer the christian way as opposed to islam although i respect all.
Its actually funny that you are only mentioning Somalis because the thread is called "Black women jealous of somalian, ETHIOPIAN AND ERITREAN women. But as you dont like Somalians, you would only make racist comments about us and not the other Horn Africans. I can smell some kind of hate towards Somalians.. Anyway if you read the comments on that thread you would notice that the most hatefull comments are left by Ethiopians and not even Somalians.. And the other thing are you telling me that Somalians are more violent than Caribeans in teh UK? I have nothing against Caribeans but I can make fun of how violent and stupid some of you people are. And ohhh... How would it be if I started to make fun of you features that many people find ugly like broad noses??? But I am not going down on you level.
By the way.. I dont have beady eyes, not any big forhead or any of the other features you find ugly. You are nothing smarter than the idiots who think other black women are jealous of them.

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#12 Jan 20, 2008
ZamZam wrote:
Miley I hope ur not for real..I'm just tired of blacks being racists...to everyone who doesn't look like them, and they want to say they're the victims. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!!
Oh no is half breed back again on topix.. Damnn you are not even a native of Somalia. Leave Native Somalians alone...
Soul Sister

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 20, 2008
Somalian women are the most beautiful, its just a shame the men are so ugly, Ive seen stunning women who Ive found myself staring at because of how graceful and beautiful they are but never a Somalian man, maybe its their attitude.
Rand12

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Jan 20, 2008
Somalian girls are the hottest chicks in the UK everybody knows that..ur just pist off cuz ur men fancy them all the time and even convert just 2 marry them
Rand12

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Jan 20, 2008
Abbey National wrote:
Somalian women are the most beautiful, its just a shame the men are so ugly, Ive seen stunning women who Ive found myself staring at because of how graceful and beautiful they are but never a Somalian man, maybe its their attitude.
attitude doesnt make people ugly..just say they dont attract u cuz u find them ugly. nothing wrong with that
somalian queen

London, UK

#18 Jan 20, 2008
alwayz on about somalis innit!! get a life somalis dont care bout u stop watchin face aswell cos u ediat people resemble fckin gorrilas but u dnt see us complainin...we dont give u the time of day!1 i dnt even kno y im replyin 2 diss!!
dat topic was tellin the truth in more wayz than 1..i think u r jealous thas why u cant get us off ur damn minds..u kno u luv us specially da fellas
stop obsessin yh nd do ur ting!!

“Concrete Rose”

St Louis, MO

#20 Jan 20, 2008
I actually created the thread. It was my first time ever hearing Horn Africans say anything bad about "other" blacks and I was schocked at their perception of us. I know that alot of U.S. blacks are not "pure" blacks, but I could not believe that they thought all of us have broad noses and the like. They don't look that different from a lot of us(meaning U.S. blacks), so I was confused as to how they could determine us all "ugly". I was amazed at their predjudice against "fuller" features, even though the average black person here has "medium" features, I think that you can be beautiful w/either. Blacks in the US don't even come in contact w/them much, accept for people who live in DC or Minneapolis, MN, so, I wondered where they got all their predjudice information from. Some of them believe the same stereotypes that racist whites belive. I think it goes both ways also, there are some ignorant American blacks who make fun of Africans, no matter where they are from, even though our own ethnic group faces racism and hatred here in the states. I don't know how many times some people here have actually laughed at my husband, who has blue-black skin...so..I guess ignorance goes both ways.
man

Boston, MA

#21 Jan 20, 2008
C-Bisquit wrote:
Since when did somalis become anything other than black? Zam Zam is an Arab nevermind her she claims black people are violent but who's strapping bombs to themselves? Atleast were not lunatics.
somali are not black.any way you dont have brian to understand this.
Somali

London, UK

#22 Jan 20, 2008
Ethiopians are probably more racist than Somalis. But because they are Christian it does not matter.
Somalis don't need to be black or labelled black as we have not been through the slave trade nor do we have the same culture as you.
The irony of all this is that I always consider myself to be black and African but get questions from West Africans and Carribean folk If Somalis are really black and that we are not black. I just agree with what they say, but strangely enough they then have the audacity to complain that I am a sell out.
Who makes these people decide who is or who is not black?
To be honest I consider myself purely Somali only and Muslim. We are Afro-Asiatic Cushetic speakers with 80% E3b1 Ydna (haplogroup).
If Somalis aren't black, then you can also forget about the ancient Egyptians being black, because they come from the same stock as Afro-Asiatic Horn Africans!
Hassan

Ilford, UK

#23 Jan 20, 2008
michelle
you have no idea what you talking about. let me tell somalis have that racism attitude you described as just being like a white man...let me tell you both somalis and white man have enslaved blacks...thats why they both have the same racism attitudes towards YOUR PEOPLE......

and USA doesn't count because 20, 000 BANTU somalis live there, because of their slave roots the US were kind enough to offer them refuge after the CIVIL war in somalia...and deny the rEAL SOMALIS AN ENTRY....

w w w . Allsomaliforum . co m
man

Boston, MA

#24 Jan 20, 2008
black is ***UGLY*** avery body knows .i never seen blcak women beautful in my life . somali women not only beautful. sunning beautful avery body knowns.
taylorswifey

Kingston, Canada

#25 Jan 20, 2008
ZamZam wrote:
Actually you blacks are way more disliked in UK than Somalian, you are violent, you steal,prostitutes,crack dealers and you are ugly low lifes..So speak for yourself
that's so racist. Not all black ppl are like that! Has every black person you met been like that?! Probably not! And i'm sure you've met ppl from other races like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need attention, please read this 6 min Mia 18
UFC white Ryan Bader beats black Phil Davis 8 min T-BOS 9
Why are Black Men obsessed with White Women (Sep '10) 9 min Mia 1,780
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 9 min johnplustwomore 1,058
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,171,992
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 12 min Savant 1,015
phoenix ascended = white man 14 min yep 3
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 23 min Godiva 215
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 28 min Daniesha Jones 364
Anthony Johnson KOs Alexander Gustafson. 29 min I see triplets 54