Black Women are Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Black Women are Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Stag R Lee

Tempe, AZ

#1 Feb 4, 2011
If you happen to be an African American woman, read the next sentence and forget the hate messages that are being posted.

Black women are strong, and exceptionally beautiful human beings.

Since: Dec 10

Redmond, WA

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Are you black? If not...then you must have a heart of a lion and a soul of an angel...cuz they don't come any realer than that!!!! Well said!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2011
haha,.wtf! so his post only has value if he's non-black? smdh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2011
What a beautiful message!
Whyatt Pryde

Lewisville, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2011
Stag R Lee wrote:
If you happen to be an African American woman, read the next sentence and forget the hate messages that are being posted.
I like one or two every now and again yall,
mohamed

Netherlands

#7 Feb 4, 2011
black women are so beautifull and they are really nice to have them as wife,, white women are the best for short term relationship,, i dont say all of them but the majority,,,, i hope i will be that lucky enough to meet a real black women and than i m happy for live,,,
SOUL4REAL

Barrington, RI

#8 Feb 4, 2011
It has nothing to do with color,it how a person treat you as a human being.I'm a person of color and in my heart I know I'm beautiful.Why? Because I treat people how I would like to be treated,now that's beautiful!Man!,for centuries see beauty with their eyes,real beauty is having compassion for another human being.Today generation is a generation of NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE,meaning being selfish and only looking out for themselves,now that's ugly!One thing I see is that society want you to think that only white or any race who are light or damn near white,is beautiful,that's the biggest lie ever been told.People of color are the rainbow people, we have a variety,not just one color(pink)!This statement is definding who you are,you as a human being is suppose to know who you are, beautiful!."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"! Believe that!
WOW

Avon By The Sea, NJ

#9 Feb 4, 2011
Stag R Lee wrote:
True!!! and the lord knows that too, but we all, as a people have to finish completely waking up and take the mental shackles off or we wont get no sympathy from the lord for not opening our eyes, and realizing who we are, "great people" chosen people, made in the image of the lord, we dont love ourselves we dont love the lord and thats why we are the most hated race on the planet!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Given the pretiest of the pretiest, Black women's beauty (physical beauty anyway) can't be beat anyplace in the entire world.

“Baby, Say My Name.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

The Queen is in the house.

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Thanks for the love.
Attention

Middleburg, FL

#12 Feb 5, 2011
I agree, Don. If you take the 10 most beautiful women in the world of all races, if we're being totally honest then the top three would have to be black, and more than likely AA.

Level 2

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2011
Stag R Lee wrote:
Thank you sweetheart. I feel the same way about you. It's been awhile since I have posted to you. I remember the thread in which we had a conversation about the crooked Riverside County police officers. How have you been?

Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Feb 5, 2011
Attention wrote:
I agree, Don. If you take the 10 most beautiful women in the world of all races, if we're being totally honest then the top three would have to be black, and more than likely AA.
And I profoundly concur.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Feb 5, 2011
SOUL4REAL wrote:
It has nothing to do with color,it how a person treat you as a human being.I'm a person of color and in my heart I know I'm beautiful.Why? Because I treat people how I would like to be treated,now that's beautiful!Man!,for centuries see beauty with their eyes,real beauty is having compassion for another human being.Today generation is a generation of NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE,meaning being selfish and only looking out for themselves,now that's ugly!One thing I see is that society want you to think that only white or any race who are light or damn near white,is beautiful,that's the biggest lie ever been told.People of color are the rainbow people, we have a variety,not just one color(pink)!This statement is definding who you are,you as a human being is suppose to know who you are, beautiful!."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"! Believe that!
Nothing personal and not to sell your idea short, however; in man's world whether we like it or not, there are indeed two kinds of beauty. One is as you say which is probably the most important, but there is another one and that's the one where satin is usually more busy. It's the kind of beauty that most men cannot resist. It drives us crazy and it has always been that way.
Love

AOL

#16 Feb 5, 2011
mohamed wrote:
black women are so beautifull and they are really nice to have them as wife,, white women are the best for short term relationship,, i dont say all of them but the majority,,,, i hope i will be that lucky enough to meet a real black women and than i m happy for live,,,
Are you Arab?
adam

AOL

#17 Feb 5, 2011
Don5163 wrote:
Given the pretiest of the pretiest, Black women's beauty (physical beauty anyway) can't be beat anyplace in the entire world.
Which is why they are envied by every other woman and their own male boys in a weak attempt to control.
JIM

Peru

#18 Feb 7, 2011
LIKE ALL WOMAN AND MEN, SOME ARE MORE FORTUNATE THAN OTHERS IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT...HOWEVER, I MUST REMIND EVERYBODY, BEAUTY COMES FROM WITHIN....
IN GENERAL, THEY ARE STONG, PRETTY AND KIND...
P.S. I AM A PRETTY MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 2 min BillyDbigballer 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 40,786
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMA Muslim 1,761,255
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 6 min Ms Mack 14
RIP: Ihn the Troll 5/22/18 10 min Polaris 16
Meghan Markle is a Fulani Full African 11 min drugsaredumb 1
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 13 min BillyDbigballer 6
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 59 min RMG Inigo Montoya 89
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 1 hr Back Whipping Master 22
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr grace fallen 57
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 13 hr Ur mother 97