purify

Knoxville, TN

#118 Feb 1, 2013
Blow up the whole world...
Problm solved ^^
DatViking

PiteŚ, Sweden

#119 Feb 6, 2013
Yes we definitely would be better off, there are some exception like Niel Degrasse Tyson that actually contribute something, so i'm not a racist, but i bet he worked hard instead of chilling on foodstamps and smoking weed all day acting like a wannabe gangster.

Crime rates, rapes, murder and disease would go down like 90% without them.
William Atticus Lynch

Anonymous Proxy

#120 Feb 24, 2013
Wake up my sleeping brethren.

First and foremost the forceful deportation of all blacks in all countries back to Africa.

Secondly, forced sterilization.

Lastly , colonization of Africa.

This is in the best interests of humanity.
WE can never advance with these subhuman troglodytes infesting our cities and countries.
William Atticus Lynch

Anonymous Proxy

#121 Feb 24, 2013
How many innocent Whites, Asians and Humans have died at the feral ape hands of these troglodytes.

Enough is Enough.
Put them All in FEMA camps with no food.
NOLimitSatan

Czech Republic

#122 Mar 3, 2013
The Time is at hand....

White Anger will burst soon and We will simply do what White do best....

WhoooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeeeee e.
Aman

Queens Village, NY

#123 Mar 12, 2013
William Atticus Lynch wrote:
How many innocent Whites, Asians and Humans have died at the feral ape hands of these troglodytes.
Enough is Enough.
Put them All in FEMA camps with no food.
I'm Asian and lost some friends of mine because of these demons. I've always been taught to respect other people, but blacks make it so difficult to respect them with their selfish, arrogant attitudes and behavior towards me and so many others. I've never harmed them, never disrespected them or have given them any reason to disrespect me in anyway whatsoever. Now it's like I just don't care anymore. They wanna be little babies fine, i'll get you bottle. I'm not here to babysit you or baby you. And just as stupid, they treat each other like that. That being said, these people are not worth fighting for. they're just not worth it and I have no sympathy for them. None whatsoever. Why fight for people that don't even like other people, let alone themselves? There are a few good blacks, but the key word there is few as in not much.
JustAPassingStra nger

Miami, FL

#124 May 21, 2013
I don't even really know what to say about this entore topic. The sheer stupidity I'm seeing with it is just... I don't even know. From Caucasian, African American, and Asian, just every ethncity that posted here needs a hardcore reality check. There was both up's and down's to not having a race exist. If the African American ethnicity did not exist, would the world be a better and more happy-go-lucky place? No, because in the end human nature is still the same with its vile ways. Now, would crime go down? Probably. Would murders go down? Probably. However, humanity would not be holding hands as most people are making it seem. In fact, they may be even more at each other throats because they do not have another ethnicity to take their frustration out on. If Caucasian ethnicity did not exist, would this world be better? No, because the Caucasian ethnicity contributed a lot to humanity, and by a lot I do mean a lot. If not for them humanity's technological advances would not be anywhere near it's current level. But, if Caucasian ethnicity did not exist than this Earth would be a much better place enviromental wise, and the percentage of corrupted human beings would fall, not saying it would cease to exist because human's are always corrupt, just the Caucasian ethnicity excels at being corrupted. Now, if Asians didn't exist would this world be a better place? Nope. Asians have given us many things as well. Although, if the Asian ethnicity didn't exist this world would have billions of less people populating it, so the resources of the Earth would not be going near as fast. We would save a lot of food, natural earth, water supply etc etc. But, that doesn't mean it was for the best that they do not exist, because for such a large space, without such a large ethnicity number it would become nothing but a war ground for countries all over trying to secure the massive amount of resources. In the end what I'm saying is, we all serve our purpose, we all have our own opinion's, but this world would have a downfall if one ethnicity did not exist. I myself am African American, or black as most people like to say, however I've never thought to myself once the world would be better if a certain ethnicity did not exist. What I think most people do is look at a bag of jellybeans. As you know jellybeans have many colors and each color taste differently. Now, how most people view it is similar, for example they eat the red jellybean, and than taste the yellow jellybean. Now they like the red jellybean and hated the yellow jellybean so they say, "You know what, it would be better if they didn't even bother making yellow jellybeans." And with that you will hesitate to try other's, because in your mind you're like "Hey I already tasted and liked the red jellybean, therefore why even bother trying the others? If the yellow is nasty than the rest are probably the same way. And that's what the human mind tend to do, we tend to have an instant labelling machine when it comes to seeing another ethnicity. "Oh that person's white they must be rich and smart and have the perfect life.", or "Oh that person's black they must be poor and living on tax payer money. They must be in a gang and be aggrosive." and even, "Oh, that person's asian they must be smart and want to be a doctor or lawyer." In the end, we all differ. Each and every individual differs, and if one is too narrowed minded to see this than... I guess I've just wasted my time trying to explain. Than again, the human is also a stubborn creation :) however, even if you hate me or my ethnicity I habor no feelings of hatred towards you. Why? Because we all have our reasons for what we believe, and who am I to interfere with that?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#125 May 21, 2013
Humanity would be non existent without blacks.
TheAnswer

Rowlett, TX

#126 Jun 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
Humanity would be non existent without blacks.
Sorry, there is no proof that any race came from blacks with the exception of africans and some chimps. The theory of evolution is just that: A Damn Theory.

The Multi-Regional Theory of Evolution makes the most logical sense.
It states the different races of man developed indepently of each other with different sources.

Between an African and The Common Chimp there is only a 1% DNA differential; yet between myself and an african there is almost a 17% differential.

Without ME, KIP you would still be the food supply for lions and leopards.
TheAnswer

Rowlett, TX

#127 Jun 20, 2013
Let me reiterate for all the illiterate, ignorant and clueless blacks on this forum....Your Mother "Lucy" not only gave birth to blacks but to chimps as well.

She could breed with her own ape species and with chimps.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#128 Jun 20, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
Let me reiterate for all the illiterate, ignorant and clueless blacks on this forum....Your Mother "Lucy" not only gave birth to blacks but to chimps as well.
She could breed with her own ape species and with chimps.
your momma committed a terrible atrocity when she let you crawl out of her womb
TheAnswer

Rowlett, TX

#129 Jun 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
your momma committed a terrible atrocity when she let you crawl out of her womb
Be Careful what you say or wish for.
My Intellect Enables ME to commit atrocities at levels your simple simian mind can not even begin to comprehend let alone suspect.
Tenesha

Toronto, Canada

#130 Jul 17, 2013
Black people no, n****rs yes
abi

TaoyŁan, Taiwan

#131 Jul 18, 2013
The world will definitely be a better place without black people. Less sexual abuse, street violence, killings, drug trafficking, rapists, F-words, black dirty slangs, clean air and view of nature. Seriously, God made a huge mistake on creating the blacks! I feel terribly uncomfortable to live in this world with the black people even though there are not so many blacks in Asia but enough seen through the medias.
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#132 Jul 18, 2013
Satan wrote:
Honest Answers and Opinions please.
Satan asking for honest answers lol?
AzakThazda

Mckinney, TX

#133 Jul 19, 2013
I don't want to exterminate an entire breed. That is a last-ditch effort, and it is a bloody one.

Let us not forget that blacks can laugh, can cry, love their children and try to live their lives the best they can.

They are clearly above chimpanzees and should be regarded with compassion.

I think a forced repatriation to Africa is fine. Do not encourage western culture, as any black civilization in Africa that has been touched by it seems to do worse than in their tribal state.

The "Tribal" Age is where black DNA wants to gravitate to. Let them gravitate back to that and they will more or less leave the rest of the world alone as long as we have ZERO interaction with them.

Eventually, evolution will champion their descendants, and maybe, long after we have left for the stars, a remarkably intelligent people will come forth from their genes and inherit earth as we did.

Eradication is not the answer. Blacks are being held here by liberal whites and jews who USE them for their own ends.

Kill the problem at it's source, then repatriate, problem solved.
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#134 Jul 25, 2013
Interesting viewpoint Azak; but reparations would never work.

30-40% of Whites have black slave descended DNA.
30% of blacks do not.

The USA is a 2nd world nation now.
Before it turns into a 3rd world nation...
I will fight and spill blood.
AzakThazda

Mckinney, TX

#135 Jul 25, 2013
Satan wrote:
Interesting viewpoint Azak; but reparations would never work.
30-40% of Whites have black slave descended DNA.
30% of blacks do not.
The USA is a 2nd world nation now.
Before it turns into a 3rd world nation...
I will fight and spill blood.
How do you figure 30-40% of whites have a black slave ancestor? o_O

You have to factor in that race mixing with blacks has NEVER Been popular. The mulatto child would have to successively continue to get a white mate, over and over again until the final descendant looks and acts white, and not just once, but apparently 30-40% of the time.

I'd like to see an official stat for that, as that would blow my mind.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136 Jul 25, 2013
The crime rate would drop worldwide by at least 70%.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#138 Jul 25, 2013
AzakThazda wrote:
I don't want to exterminate an entire breed. That is a last-ditch effort, and it is a bloody one.
Let us not forget that blacks can laugh, can cry, love their children and try to live their lives the best they can.
They are clearly above chimpanzees and should be regarded with compassion.
I think a forced repatriation to Africa is fine. Do not encourage western culture, as any black civilization in Africa that has been touched by it seems to do worse than in their tribal state.
The "Tribal" Age is where black DNA wants to gravitate to. Let them gravitate back to that and they will more or less leave the rest of the world alone as long as we have ZERO interaction with them.
Eventually, evolution will champion their descendants, and maybe, long after we have left for the stars, a remarkably intelligent people will come forth from their genes and inherit earth as we did.
Eradication is not the answer. Blacks are being held here by liberal whites and jews who USE them for their own ends.
Kill the problem at it's source, then repatriate, problem solved.
I agree. Kill the liberal whites and zionist Jews, they are far more useless than blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet Pedophile ring uncovered 8 min Lotus Order 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,220,126
All women prefer white men 11 min Mick 4,334
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Deuteronomy 28 116,668
Poll who spends too much time on topix? 14 min selina london 25
"All Negroes on Earth Cruelly Slaughtered... 15 min Have a nice day 12
Study finds White women not attracted to Black men (May '14) 19 min Mick 425
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 42 min KIP 382
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 32,781
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 4 hr sham 101
More from around the web