American Blacks Are The Real Jews

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3226 Aug 25, 2013
White people and their lies are falling completely apart. You should have known that all your lies had an expiration date. It is written that in these last days of this present age the most high would raise his people back up. Don't believe me, just go ask the prophet Ezekiel. You Whites are finished. All your White lies are dying and the foundation of your false society is about to be shaken. It is just a matter of time. I've seen your end coming. You Whites have told many lies, but that's all over now. I know history, both mine and yours so called white people. Your problem with us is that you want us to accept your lies. I know how you people think you got the truth. But even the Bible says you inherited lies and it proves to be true. In order for White Supremacy to survive you guys must keep your lies about history going. I will never allow you to put your poison in my head. Blacks once ruled this world and we will again. Those who led others into captivity will go into captivity. This is a solid prophecy. your mind is all twisted up and you are in for a rude, rude awakening. You are in serious denial about the truth but it don't matter. The TRUTH is always TRUE and it stands on it's own. You people have tried like hell to white wash history but it didn't work. As they say "the truth will out" and so it did. You Whites are a parasitic people who copied everything off the darker people's of the earth and now you try to claim it as original. Your people are in decline, You better open your eyes. White people were dwelling in caves, clefts of the rocks eating their own children, having sex with animals. The "Dark Ages is called that because Black people ruled during this period. Ever heard of the Moors? Get some truth in you, don't walk around ignorant all your life. You White people have such a distorted version of history. Your leaders for centuries have been lying to you. The public schools, colleges are all teaching lies. But when i took a trip outside this country i found the real truth about the Dark Ages and a few other things. You better go check out Rudolph Windsor's books, Timbuktu and Valley of the Dry Bones.....one day the real truth is going to come out and you people are going to be fucked. Suicide is going to be at an all time high. And Neanderthals are not the first people. Only in your diseased fucked up minds would you believe that. I think white people are having flash backs to the cave days of their people, when your people were getting fucked in the ass by mountain goats. Common sense should tell even the most unlearned of men that Black history is the father of all history. Whites are very much after the fact and evolved out of Blacks. Why on earth would Blacks ever need to borrow from others. We are THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE of the earth. This is a undeniable genetic,mathmatica l, biological fact. Black people are the salt of the earth. You Whites are new comers to our reality, not the other way around. How can a tree ever boast against the root that bore it? LOL !

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3227 Aug 25, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make no Claims I made Facts you just mad because I' am not catering to your silly pathetic little baseless arguement. I do have this one in which he shows disgust for teh acquittal of Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin's Murder: http://www.ghatreh.org/view/64910/Iran-slams-... ; He is always speaking up for Black Americans, and other descendants of Slavery.
Continue to wallow in trite responses while the rest of us will engage in congenial conversations on the thread.

By the way, I didn't have an argument. I merely asked you to provide proof for the claim you made which you weren't able to do, so I will bid you adieu.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3228 Aug 25, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
White people and their lies are falling completely apart. You should have known that all your lies had an expiration date. It is written that in these last days of this present age the most high would raise his people back up. Don't believe me, just go ask the prophet Ezekiel. You Whites are finished. All your White lies are dying and the foundation of your false society is about to be shaken. It is just a matter of time. I've seen your end coming. You Whites have told many lies, but that's all over now. I know history, both mine and yours so called white people. Your problem with us is that you want us to accept your lies. I know how you people think you got the truth. But even the Bible says you inherited lies and it proves to be true. In order for White Supremacy to survive you guys must keep your lies about history going. I will never allow you to put your poison in my head. Blacks once ruled this world and we will again. Those who led others into captivity will go into captivity. This is a solid prophecy. your mind is all twisted up and you are in for a rude, rude awakening. You are in serious denial about the truth but it don't matter. The TRUTH is always TRUE and it stands on it's own. You people have tried like hell to white wash history but it didn't work. As they say "the truth will out" and so it did. You Whites are a parasitic people who copied everything off the darker people's of the earth and now you try to claim it as original. Your people are in decline, You better open your eyes. White people were dwelling in caves, clefts of the rocks eating their own children, having sex with animals. The "Dark Ages is called that because Black people ruled during this period. Ever heard of the Moors? Get some truth in you, don't walk around ignorant all your life. You White people have such a distorted version of history. Your leaders for centuries have been lying to you. The public schools, colleges are all teaching lies. But when i took a trip outside this country i found the real truth about the Dark Ages and a few other things. You better go check out Rudolph Windsor's books, Timbuktu and Valley of the Dry Bones.....one day the real truth is going to come out and you people are going to be fucked. Suicide is going to be at an all time high. And Neanderthals are not the first people. Only in your diseased fucked up minds would you believe that. I think white people are having flash backs to the cave days of their people, when your people were getting fucked in the ass by mountain goats. Common sense should tell even the most unlearned of men that Black history is the father of all history. Whites are very much after the fact and evolved out of Blacks. Why on earth would Blacks ever need to borrow from others. We are THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE of the earth. This is a undeniable genetic,mathmatica l, biological fact. Black people are the salt of the earth. You Whites are new comers to our reality, not the other way around. How can a tree ever boast against the root that bore it? LOL !
Are you saved by Jesus?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3229 Aug 25, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
The seriously sexy hairy neanderthals WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE out of Africa whether you like it or not!!!Europeans have virtually NO African DNA and are more related to neanderthals! Look at Haplogroup maps you dimwitted dummy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3230 Aug 25, 2013
King David wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Iranian president showed was that he was a descendant of edomites who took on the the ways of Israel after Hyrkanus Forced them.
Huh? Jews originated with Abraham from Ur in the Chaldeans! Who were the Hyrkanus?????
King David

New York, NY

#3231 Aug 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Jews originated with Abraham from Ur in the Chaldeans! Who were the Hyrkanus?????
Hyrkanus Forced the EDOMITES to follow Hebrew Tradions and ways, to the point of impersonation in 350-250 BC. Thus allowing these edomite Jews to walk in Israel as Pharisees when the Romans forced the real Jews out of Israel in 1ad. In the New Testament the Pharisees even admitted to Jesus " we were never in bondage". That's why Jesus Said to the Pharisees " you have inherited lies much like your father the devil". The Pharisees that Jesus was talking about war in Israelites they were Edomites.
King David

New York, NY

#3232 Aug 26, 2013
The Pharisees Jesus was talking to werent Israelites but Edomites.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3233 Aug 26, 2013
King David wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyrkanus Forced the EDOMITES to follow Hebrew Tradions and ways, to the point of impersonation in 350-250 BC. Thus allowing these edomite Jews to walk in Israel as Pharisees when the Romans forced the real Jews out of Israel in 1ad. In the New Testament the Pharisees even admitted to Jesus " we were never in bondage". That's why Jesus Said to the Pharisees " you have inherited lies much like your father the devil". The Pharisees that Jesus was talking about war in Israelites they were Edomites.
Um not really. These people have lived for more than 3000 years in Israel.
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Yes a lot of Jews did leave Israel when the Romans conquered it. They went to Greece,North Africa and other Middle Eastern countries. But not all of them left!
King David

New York, NY

#3234 Aug 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um not really. These people have lived for more than 3000 years in Israel.
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Yes a lot of Jews did leave Israel when the Romans conquered it. They went to Greece,North Africa and other Middle Eastern countries. But not all of them left!
The Pharisees Jesus spoke to were Edomites. That's why Jesus called them out. Stating they inherited lies from their father the devil. If Jesus and the Pharisees were the same people in Jesus with his own father the devil. It is impossible to Jesus and the Pharisees to be of the same line. Jesus would never hypothetically indirectly Or facetiously call his own father the devil. Jesus knew that the Pharisees were edomites. That's why he spoke with such tone.
King David

New York, NY

#3235 Aug 26, 2013
Valiant Souljah wrote:
According to Scripture, the Jews would never be white![/u]
ISAIAH 29:22
"Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale."
The Bible tells you that Jacob, the progenitor of the Twelve Tribes of the Nation of Israel, that "neither shall his face now wax pale". "Wax" is Old English which means "to turn". So to "wax pale" means "to turn pale". So if Jacob and his descendants' faces would not "wax pale" which means "turn pale", how can a Caucasian be a Jew?
All Caucasian or so-called white people throughout the planet Earth, whether they call themselves "American", "British", "Spanish", "French", "Jewish/Israeli", "Dutch", "German", etc, are all descendants of Esau, the wicked older brother of Jacob (Genesis 25:25, Malachi 1:1-2, Romans 9:13)
The tribe of Judah from which the Jews of the Bible descend from are described as black in the Bible!
JEREMIAH 14:2
"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."
Jeremiah 14:2 describes the tribe of Judah (the Jews) as being "black unto the ground", which means different shades of brown. When you dig through the soil, it is many different shades of brown, from light brown to dark brown. You find many shades of brown (light brown to dark brown) amongst the so-called African-Americans.
JEREMIAH 12:9
"Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour."
The Lord said through the prophet Jeremiah that his heritage (Israel) is unto Him as a speckled bird. A speckled bird has many different colors. The Twelve Tribes of Israel are many shades of brown.

So true sis. Enlightened. A lie can must be protected by other lies but the truth can defend itself.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3236 Aug 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The seriously sexy hairy neanderthals WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE out of Africa whether you like it or not!!!Europeans have virtually NO African DNA and are more related to neanderthals! Look at Haplogroup maps you dimwitted dummy!
All you have to do is take a trip to Europe and you will see the truth for yourself. Why is there more history of blacks then there is white history in Europe?

King James was a black moor that came from the tribe of Judah and he gather together 42 scholars to re translate the bible because he new about the prophecy of Deuteronomy 28 that would fall on the house of Israel and he new we would forget the Hebrew language we once spoke. The people today ruling over there are not the true heirs! We are. No matter what you say the the truth speaks for itself.
If everything you say is true, tell me where I can find it in the bible.
All you use is outdated, unreliable sources that gets embarrassingly debunk Ha Ha Ha!
None of people you claim do not fit one pharmacy of the house of Israel. We know who the children of Esau is because the most high says he is as swift as the Eagle flies! Who are the only people on this earth that ever uses the symbol of an Eagle? Yeah, you got it. The so called white man does. From the ancient times til now the Eagle has followed you Its on the back of the dollar bill, its on the flag and in Greece and in Rome you can not refute what is crystal clear.
You know this is the truth and you have lost this fight a long long time ago I think at this point your just here because you have nothing else better to do and your bored with your life.

You batter find something else better to do while you still can because once God's angel's sounds the trumpet you and all who did not believe will be in for a rude awakening.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3237 Aug 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saved by Jesus?
You Ignorant and need help you started a debate couldn't handle it it was proven you just don't have the smarts to find it...Jesus never existed the Messiah's name is Yeshua Emmanuel I. You need to find him and yourself. You also should step up for our AA Sister Queens while they are being bashed by our fellow Africans, and African-Caribbeans: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3238 Aug 30, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
Um.... NEANDERTHAL WERE DEFINITELY THE FIRST PEOPLE!!! They lived for at least 300000 years outside Africa before Africans ever came out of Africa. The African women couldnt keep their hands off the sexy hairy beasts! It must have been the big polonies! Thats were Cro_Magnon came from and they were the first modern people in North Africa/Europe/Middle East! They looked exactly like modern Europeans!
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Europeans are more related to neanderthals than Africans!
African AE

#3239 Aug 30, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is take a trip to Europe and you will see the truth for yourself. Why is there more history of blacks then there is white history in Europe?
King James was a black moor that came from the tribe of Judah and he gather together 42 scholars to re translate the bible because he new about the prophecy of Deuteronomy 28 that would fall on the house of Israel and he new we would forget the Hebrew language we once spoke. The people today ruling over there are not the true heirs! We are. No matter what you say the the truth speaks for itself.
All you use is outdated, unreliable sources that gets embarrassingly debunk Ha Ha Ha!
None of people you claim do not fit one pharmacy of the house of Israel. We know who the children of Esau is because the most high says he is as swift as the Eagle flies! Who are the only people on this earth that ever uses the symbol of an Eagle? Yeah, you got it. The so called white man does. From the ancient times til now the Eagle has followed you Its on the back of the dollar bill, its on the flag and in Greece and in Rome you can not refute what is crystal clear.
You know this is the truth and you have lost this fight a long long time ago I think at this point your just here because you have nothing else better to do and your bored with your life.
You batter find something else better to do while you still can because once God's angel's sounds the trumpet you and all who did not believe will be in for a rude awakening.
Nope Europeans ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS AT ALL! Moors were NEVER black! The majoraity Haplogroup of Moraccans is North African and Eurasian! So Moroccans are not even related to Sub-Saharan Africans!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3240 Aug 31, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>You Ignorant and need help you started a debate couldn't handle it it was proven you just don't have the smarts to find it...Jesus never existed the Messiah's name is Yeshua Emmanuel I. You need to find him and yourself. You also should step up for our AA Sister Queens while they are being bashed by our fellow Africans, and African-Caribbeans: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F...
Considering you can't answer a direct simple question, many people consider you not worthy of a debate. Seek Jesus.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3241 Aug 31, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts, wack Afronazi racist subhuman scum.

King James was a Moor? LOL!!!

The Moors were mostly Berbers in the first place, not black, and they were nothing but parasites. They created nothing. The books they brought to Spain were mostly Greek. The scholars were Jews.

You are not a Hebrew. You're an Afro-whitey Yank suffering from an identity crisis.
King David

New York, NY

#3242 Sep 2, 2013
Why the Modern Jews Are Not God’s Chosen People

World history reveals a remarkable story in which one group of people assumed the identity of another. The vast majority of people who are today called Jews are not, in terms of strict definition of the term, Jews at all.

The term “Jew,” actually a later comer to the Old Testament, originally meant one who can genuinely claim genetic descent from Judah, one of the twelve sons of Jacob. It is from the Hebrew and “Yhudi,” meaning “of Judah.”

The true people of Judah were a numerous part of the ancient, twelve-tribed Israelites. In time, the Israelites divided into two kingdoms. The southern one was called the “Kingdom of Judah,” and the region it occupied,“Judea.” All of its inhabitants, of whatever tribe, were often called Judeans, and in time “Jews.” As time passed, the Northern Kingdom was taken into captivity and scattered to the north and west (721 B.C.).

The Kingdom of Judah was later taken to Babylon (586 B.C.), where many stayed. Seventy years later a remnant returned, and gradually, with much struggle, regained its status of nationhood. Unfortunately, the religion they returned with had picked up many pagan elements while in Babylon, and this gradually evolved into a system of oral teachings that Scripture condemns as the tradition of the elders.(Matthew 15:2-3)
At this juncture in history, an unusual development occurred that muddled the meaning of the words Judah, Judean, and Jew. In the second century before Christ, a dynamic priest-king of Judah, John Hyrcanus of the Hasmonean dynasty, conquered the people directly to the south of Judah, the Edomites.

The Edomites (or Idumeans) were descended from Esau. Jacob/Israel’s twin brother (Genesis 36:8). Esau had married a woman of a Hittite family, thus destroying forever the pure genetic pedigree of his descendants. For this, Esau essentially was disinherited (his mother saw the need for this before his father; Genesis 26:34; 27:46). These folks had been perennial enemies of both Israel and Judah since ancient times.
King David

New York, NY

#3244 Sep 2, 2013
The Jewish (truly of Judah) historian Josephus described this event:“Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country; if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the land of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time this therefore befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.”(Jewish antiquities, Book 13, 9:1)

The marginal note in Josephus’ works add this commentary, quoting Ammonius, a writer from 129 A.D.; “...the Idumeans were not Jews from the beginning...but being afterward subdued to buy the Jews.” After editorial comment regarding Josephus’ work adds emphasis:“This account of the Idumeans admitting circumcision, and the entire Jewish law, from this time, or the days of Hyrcanus, is confirmed by their entire history afterward.”

The significance of the Edomite population merging with the Jews is often overlooked. But it is not really any secret. Many modern Biblical scholars admit that the historic event did, indeed, occur. For example:“But during the warlike rule of the Maccabees (Hasmonean dynasty of the jews) they were again completely subdued and even forced to conform to Jewish laws and rites and submit to the government of Jewish perfect. The Edomites were then incorporated into the Jewish nation, and the whole providence was often termed by Greek and Roman writers ‘Idumea’...From this time, the Edomites as a separate people disappear from the pages of history.”
King David

New York, NY

#3245 Sep 2, 2013
Thus proving the Pharisees that the so-called Jesus was talking to were actually Edomites.
African AE

#3246 Sep 2, 2013
King David wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pharisees Jesus spoke to were Edomites. That's why Jesus called them out. Stating they inherited lies from their father the devil. If Jesus and the Pharisees were the same people in Jesus with his own father the devil. It is impossible to Jesus and the Pharisees to be of the same line. Jesus would never hypothetically indirectly Or facetiously call his own father the devil. Jesus knew that the Pharisees were edomites. That's why he spoke with such tone.
Jesus was a Sephardi Jew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,564,560
The worlds greatest scientist Nikola Tesla was ... 5 min Got_Rope 2
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. (Jan '15) 10 min T-BOS 764
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 16
Is OJ well endowed? 14 min The Definable Axe 3
Did you ever stand up to your Dad 20 min Paul Sr 8
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 25 min Paul Sr 79
Savages downplayed in the Media 30 min The Power Of Mast... 82
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 36 min Paul Sr 58
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 49 min Cigar Face 26 36
More from around the web