American Blacks Are The Real Jews
ammar

Derwood, MD

#3075 Feb 28, 2013
Who did this DNA testing? White people? They have been "scientificely" wrong or deceitful about many things. Blacks-one third animal...blacks and whites blood doesn't....lower intelligance(yet the greatest inventor,architects,artists,mu sicians,and so on ) in the history of the world! The only white jews are the descendants of gehazi...check that out in the bible for yourself. Don't be shocked...i'm on point!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#3076 Feb 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The first people in Israel were the neanderthals and Cro-Magnon man which is now called CAUCASIAN MAN Their skulls have been found in Israel bur no black African skulls have been found in the Middle East! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
The oldest paintings done by Jews in the Middle East and older than any European painting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura_Europos_synagogue
Bullshit! Natufian where the first to civilize it
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3077 Feb 28, 2013
life wrote:
First off the first Jews were black and still is black, and the some African American are Hebrews I know I am. But whether we gentile or Hebrew we still have to accept Jesus Christ at the end of the day. Cause he is the way the truth and the life.
It's all about Jesus indeed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3078 Mar 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
whitey Jesus or a Black "Jesus" ? That's one of the point at stake.

a whiteboi
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3079 Mar 1, 2013
ammar wrote:
Who did this DNA testing? White people? They have been "scientificely" wrong or deceitful about many things. Blacks-one third animal...blacks and whites blood doesn't....lower intelligance(yet the greatest inventor,architects,artists,mu sicians,and so on ) in the history of the world! The only white jews are the descendants of gehazi...check that out in the bible for yourself. Don't be shocked...i'm on point!
There are blacks who do DNA testing. Have your DNA tested!Jews come from Abraham RED YOUR BIBLE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3080 Mar 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews were never black ever. NO AFRICAN SKULLS EVER FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST PROVE ME WRONG! Jews were Caucasian Arabs!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3081 Mar 1, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
whitey Jesus or a Black "Jesus" ? That's one of the point at stake.
a whiteboi
Well 200 years after Jesus death, Jews painted on the walls of a synagogue in Syria. The people in these paintings are definitely not black. They look Caucasian to me. The skeletons found in Israel are all Caucasian!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue

JESUS WAS A WHITE BOY!
six

Charlotte, NC

#3082 Mar 4, 2013
Jonathon wrote:
This post made my day. What will people think of next. There are hundreds of twists you can place on the bible and historic texts. Hey, why not have the chinese as Jewish people while we are at it. Truth is, black people are not the real jews. However, black people can just as easy convert to Judiasim, and they should if they want to. It is a great religion with a rich history. Albeit being black or jewish, both have suffered a lot of turmoil. But anyways, why don't black people just convert so they are Jewish if they want to be Jewish so badly?
Do some research and see if you feel the same way... of course anyone can claim to be anything but the proof is in the pudding. The "African-American " are the only race with irrefutable proof.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3083 Mar 4, 2013
life wrote:
First off the first Jews were black and still is black, and the some African American are Hebrews I know I am. But whether we gentile or Hebrew we still have to accept Jesus Christ at the end of the day. Cause he is the way the truth and the life.
You are all West African in origin, nothing but fake Hebrews living in a deluded make believe world!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3084 Mar 4, 2013
six wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some research and see if you feel the same way... of course anyone can claim to be anything but the proof is in the pudding. The "African-American " are the only race with irrefutable proof.
What proof? No large amount of African skeletons found in Israel. DNA shows the dumb idiot low IQ Afrocentric bitch brains come from West Africa! Eurocentrics also think they are the real Hebrews. Afrocentric and Eurocentric Nazis should be put into a room together and a bomb thrown on their Nazi heads. Good riddance to S**T
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3085 Mar 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>whitey Jesus or a Black "Jesus" ? That's one of the point at stake.

a whiteboi
I serve Jesus whether He's black, white, brown, etc.

God is Spirit.

Do you have a relationship with the Son of God?

I view the term whitey as being offensive as I also view the term darkie.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3086 Mar 4, 2013
six wrote:
<quoted text>Do some research and see if you feel the same way... of course anyone can claim to be anything but the proof is in the pudding. The "African-American " are the only race with irrefutable proof.
Race is a man made construct.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3087 Mar 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews were never black ever. NO AFRICAN SKULLS EVER FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST PROVE ME WRONG! Jews were Caucasian Arabs!
Read the bible because I believe you're in error.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3088 Mar 4, 2013
Kobena wrote:
<quoted text>
If we go by the 'Mideastern' DNA, then how many Europeans have 'Mideastern' DNA?
Most of southern Europe. The Middle Eastern Neolithic farmers went into Europe. The Basque people of Spain came from Armenia and some travelled to Britian. The oldest skeletons of modern man in Britian are of the Basque people.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3089 Mar 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the bible because I believe you're in error.
I did. Middle Eastern people are all related and have always been related. Ancient skeletons found in the Middle East show Arab Caucasian! Show me physical proof that early Middle Eastern people were African. The Hebrews/Israelites/Jews were Semites and were genetically related to each other according TO THE BIBLE! Abraham the Hebrew was related to Jesus the Jew. The bible was written by Jews showing their history. It has F--ALL to do with West Africans!AA people originally come from West Africa according to their DNA. JUST LOOK AT YOUTUBE!
trUthHuRts

United States

#3090 Mar 17, 2013
truth seeker wrote:
the so-called Negro are the blood relatives of Christ.
They have been blinded to their true identity and misidentified by the ruling class. Today, they are called by names such as "colored, blacks, Negroes,and African American." They are the only race of people on earth who do not know who they are, nor do they have any inkling of their history. They have no earthly idea how or why they were brought to a strange land in chains to be sold as bondmen and bondwomen (Gen. 15:13-15; I Kings. 9:7-9; Deut. 28:32-48, 63-68, 29:24-29,32:26; Jer. 16:11-13; Ro. 11:7-8,25).
The True nation of Israel may be identified today, and "They fit no other nation of people the way they do the so-called Negro (African Americans, Blacks, Colored, etc.) The curse is why the so called Negro has no Knowledge of who he is or where he came to a strange land (America) as slaves; why they are on bottom rung of society as a nation of people; why they, in mass live in such deplorable conditions and whey other nations seem to get up high above them and they remain very low, no matter how much they try and attain to the “American Dream.”
This is so true everybody. If your African american' then 10 times outta 10 your people came from one of them slave ships. You have to think people like you have to ask questions man cuz these white people aint here for us im telling you. Read your history on early black civilizations ,you'll see we were in Asia b4 Asians were there. You'll see that we actually created the English language. Read people read don't take my word. Especially if your black and read your bible it will all add up. We gotta wake up. I know the truth now so I love knowing and I feel closer to god more than ever. He's coming to save Israel all the twelve tribes will posses its inheritance. Edom will be no more and there WILL be peace on earth for a thousand years. READ YOUR BIBLE

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#3091 Mar 17, 2013
When you know the basics all that fancy scientific studies dont weigh up.
Judah Rise

United States

#3092 Mar 24, 2013
30 “You shall betroth a wife, but another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, but you shall not dwell in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but shall not gather its grapes. 31 Your ox shall be slaughtered before your eyes, but you shall not eat of it; your donkey shall be violently taken away from before you, and shall not be restored to you; your sheep shall be given to your enemies, and you shall have no one to rescue them. 32 Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand. 33 A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually. 34 So you shall be driven mad because of the sight which your eyes see. 35 The Lord will strike you in the knees and on the legs with severe boils which cannot be healed, and from the sole of your foot to the top of your head.

36 “The Lord will bring you and the king whom you set over you to a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods—wood and stone. 37 And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all nations where the Lord will drive you.
Judah Rise

United States

#3093 Mar 24, 2013
38 “You shall carry much seed out to the field but gather little in, for the locust shall consume it. 39 You shall plant vineyards and tend them, but you shall neither drink of the wine nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. 40 You shall have olive trees throughout all your territory, but you shall not anoint yourself with the oil; for your olives shall drop off. 41 You shall beget sons and daughters, but they shall not be yours; for they shall go into captivity. 42 Locusts shall consume all your trees and the produce of your land.

43 “The alien who is among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower. 44 He shall lend to you, but you shall not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

45 “Moreover all these curses shall come upon you and pursue and overtake you, until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46 And they shall be upon you for a sign and a wonder, and on your descendants forever.

47 “Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and gladness of heart, for the abundance of everything, 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you. 49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a nation of fierce countenance, which does not respect the elderly nor show favor to the young. 51 And they shall eat the increase of your livestock and the produce of your land, until you are destroyed; they shall not leave you grain or new wine or oil, or the increase of your cattle or the offspring of your flocks, until they have destroyed you.

52 “They shall besiege you at all your gates until your high and fortified walls, in which you trust, come down throughout all your land; and they shall besiege you at all your gates throughout all your land which the Lord your God has given you. 53 You shall eat the fruit of your own body, the flesh of your sons and your daughters whom the Lord your God has given you, in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you. 54 The sensitive and very refined man among you will be hostile toward his brother, toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the rest of his children whom he leaves behind, 55 so that he will not give any of them the flesh of his children whom he will eat, because he has nothing left in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you at all your gates. 56 The tender and delicate woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground because of her delicateness and sensitivity, will refuse[a] to the husband of her bosom, and to her son and her daughter, 57 her placenta which comes out from between her feet and her children whom she bears; for she will eat them secretly for lack of everything in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you at all your gates.
Judah Rise

United States

#3094 Mar 24, 2013
58 “If you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, THE LORD YOUR GOD, 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed. 62 You shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven in multitude, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God. 63 And it shall be, that just as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good and multiply you, so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing; and you shall be plucked from off the land which you go to possess.
64 “Then the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known—wood and stone. 65 And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the Lord will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul. 66 Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life. 67 In the morning you shall say,‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening you shall say,‘Oh, that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrifies your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see.
68 “And the Lord will take you back to Egypt in ships, by the way of which I said to you,‘You shall never see it again.’ And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”
the above are curses to fall upon the Children of Israel by Yah. How in the world do white people believe that this applies to them? how? the ONLY group of people that this applies to are the descendants of those who survived the evil trans altantic slave trade in the islands, north, central, and south america, as well as the native american lost tribes of Levi.
Many commenters say "blacks in america are native to west africa" FALSE. allow me to begin to lay to rest these lies with truth.
we know that the Israelites fled their land into the continent of africa. not into the middle east , and definitely not north where rome was rampant and it was cold they went south into africa where they left sub-tribes along their way.
In west africa when the slave trade began white (evil) people knew where to go based on the nicknames given to the coasts of west africa. if it was gold they seek, the sailed to the gold coast--the gold coast had holding cells for slaves, however the slaves were not locals. if it was ivory they seek, they sailed to the ivory coast, and if it were slaves they seek, they sailed to the slave coast. the slave coast was larger than both the ivory and gold coast combined. slaves that were shipped to the 'new world' came from the slave coast. white slave traders did not have any armies, and there were no wars to get these slaves. they were basically handed over to the (evil) europeans. they were traded for common goods like beads and guns (sound familiar? native americans). the slaves were traded by africans native to the area. who did they trade for material goods? they traded a people who they knew they would not be ashamed to give away...outsiders (according to oral traditions)..a tribe not native to their father's father's land..a 'homeless' so to speak tribe of people who wore their hair in afros, braids, and locks..who came in varying shades of earth..who had a different tongue, traditions, and ways of the indigenous west african. these people would soon be collateral for material goods called themselves the "Eyverh"..this translates to HEBREW!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,550,554
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 16 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web