American Blacks Are The Real Jews
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#3028 Jan 24, 2013
Valiant Souljah wrote:
Are the so-called "African-Americans" or "Negroes" truly descended from the indigenous people of Africa (Ethiopians, Egyptians, Libyans, South Africans)? NO! They are the true Jews according to the King James Version of the Holy Bible!
The scriptures clearly describe the Jews of the Bible as having dark skin:
LAMENTATIONS 4:8
"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."
The Bible says that the visage of the Jews is "blacker than a coal".
Let's see what this word "visage" means when looked up in a dictionary.
From The Concise Oxford English Dictionary, Tenth Edition:
visage - poetic/literary a person's face, with reference to the form of the features. a person's facial expression
So we see the word visage relates to a person's facial features. If the Jews of the Bible have facial features blacker than a coal, how are they Caucasian?
LAMENTATIONS 5:10
"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine."
If the Jews of the Bible have skin "black like an oven", how are they Caucasian? Caucasian people do not at any time turn any shade of brown, let alone "black like an oven". Caucasians lack melanin to even turn the lightest shade of brown.
Job was an Israelite. Let's see how he described himself:
JOB 30:30
"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."
Job, an Israelite, says that his skin is black upon him. Do I need to say anything else? Where he says "and my bones are burned with heat", that is referring to the affliction that he was going through.
King Solomon, one of the wisest men to ever walk the face of the earth, and one of the great kings of the nation of Israel, described himself as a black man!
SONG OF SOLOMON 1:1
"The song of songs, which is Solomon's."
The reason I went to this verse is to show that this is Solomon speaking. The world teaches the lie that this is some concubine or the Queen of Sheba. I dare anyone to come forth and prove according to Scripture that this is some "concubine" or the "Queen of Sheba" speaking instead of Solomon himself.
SONG OF SOLOMON 1:5
"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."
Solomon, a Jew from the tribe of Judah, is describing himself as black! Furthermore, here is the verse in the original ancient Hebrew:
SHAYAR HASHAYARYAM 1:5
"Sha-chaa-war-ha an-ya, wa-na-ah-wah, ban-wath Ya-raw-sha-lam, ka-ah-hal-ya Qa-dar, ka-ya-ra-ya-i-wath Sha-la-mah."
The first part of this verse which reads "Sha-chaa-war-ha an-ya" literally translates to "I am dark skinned"!
Let's look up the meaning of the word for black, "shachar", as used in this verse for proof:
This is the definition of shachar from The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible:
7838. shachar from 7835; prop. dusky, but also (absol.) jetty:--- black
So the word "shachar" means "dusky". Let's look that word up and see what it means:
The definition of the word dusky from The Concise Oxford English Dictionary, Tenth Edition:
dusky - adj.(-ier,-iest) darkish in colour. euphemistic, dated or poetic/literary (of a person) black; dark-skinned.
So we see that:
1. Solomon described himself as black in Song of Solomon 1:5
2. The word "black" as used in Song of Solomon 1:5 in the ancient Hebrew is defined in The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (widely regarded as one of the top concordances of the Bible) as "dusky"
3. The word "dusky" when defined in a dictionary as pertains to a person means dark skinned!
So if Solomon, a Jew from the tribe of Judah is describing himself as dark skinned, how could he or any other Jew writen of in the Bible be white?
Want to find out more information about the true identity of the so-called African-Americans? Continue to read below!
African American DNA shows they come from West Africa and contain NO Middle Eastern DNA!!
LORENSWEATMAN

Panama City, FL

#3029 Feb 1, 2013
i look in the hebrew text and find no j and no word jew i find yahudah or judah u see the devil wants u to think the jews are white they are the ones in america who came on the slave trade read duteromety chapter 28 verse 68 and when u see egypt it means bondage real name for egypt is mizrahim the real so called jews lost there idenity due to there for fathers sins u pay for your ansestors sins no matter who u are one day white people will be slaves and by the way im white and i know the truth and i will tell it to the day i die i cant wait to see the hand of the great iam destroy this wicked land this is not the kingdom and those who are spiritually inclined cant wait eather
bedonkey

Bronx, NY

#3030 Feb 1, 2013
I think your really on to something with this thread. The only man cheaper than a judy is a brown man. Thru my own travels and experiment in social behavior analysis i have derived 99% of the cheapest petty pinch douchelike creatures spawn from jew\african's and their many counterparts. As this was a very scientific study my spending matrix reveals jews all spend money only on adderol pills universal in their culter. On the other side browns go for the reffers and stupid sauce-alcohol.
here is truth

Riverton, NJ

#3031 Feb 2, 2013
this man is telling the truth, and the truth is the light.
MangoBananaJelly Bean

Miami, FL

#3032 Feb 11, 2013
Jonathon wrote:
This post made my day. What will people think of next. There are hundreds of twists you can place on the bible and historic texts. Hey, why not have the chinese as Jewish people while we are at it. Truth is, black people are not the real jews. However, black people can just as easy convert to Judiasim, and they should if they want to. It is a great religion with a rich history. Albeit being black or jewish, both have suffered a lot of turmoil. But anyways, why don't black people just convert so they are Jewish if they want to be Jewish so badly?
Umm... Have you heard of the Kaifeng Jews? lolz
MangoBananaJelly Bean

Miami, FL

#3033 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African American DNA shows they come from West Africa and contain NO Middle Eastern DNA!!
Really?! That is very interesting because there are many people that test positive and the results are hushed. I have many "black jews" in my temple that are African American and can genetically prove they were Jews prior to slavery.. I'm not sure what information you have been given but it may be good to look up "black Jews" and you will discover that the African Americans were taken from black Jewish tribes off of the Western African coast during the MAAFA..
MangoBananaJelly Bean

Miami, FL

#3034 Feb 11, 2013
I think many people stand to benefit from researching world history from a non racial bias. Ancient Greece and Rome documented the "Black Jews" fleeing into West Africa and in the Sudan areas of these regions. Our maps today look very different than they did during those times and there are many pieces of archeology to prove the ancient writings concerning these groups. Just because they are dark brown skin doesn't mean that they were indigenous African from the start of slavery. These people have oral traditions and I think it is called Omenala or something like it, they call their spiritual systems that are in fact Judaism.. Judaism has many names among the exiled peoples, it is just that it is more common to call it this title or term for us to universally understand the spiritual system. Historically speaking, even Europeans commented on how they were very Jewish but they referred to anything concerning Judaism as paganism based on their anti-Semitism against anyone Jewish and non Christian. British "Mungo Park" frosted this case very very well.. and Olaudah Equaino also slammed this court case shut in his writings concerning his Ibo people once he was able to buy his freedom and put out his own writings. We as humanity need to seriously get our act together and stop this assumption that only "white" testimony holds any veracity upon a subject. There are many scholars and highly regarded professional individuals that have also documented the "Black Jews" the African Americans came from. DNA results are lied about all the time and the same can be said concerning Archeology. There is a system in place designed to mind control the masses and maintain the population in ignorance about things not given authority to be released. Ask those that had their careers destroyed for revealing the truths of their find... Like how the bible was stolen from ancient Kemet!!! I'm a Jew and I tell you that the Torah reads as if it came right off of the walls in the pyramids. Fin.
Critical Thinker

Houston, TX

#3035 Feb 11, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you follow Christ
But are you saved by Christ?
I choose not to use your words to answer your question and so you assume I have not answered your question. However, to be fair, quote me the scripture that references what YOU mean by "saved by Christ?" This way I may answer your question appropriately as I want to ensure that we are not using religious rhetoric with no basis from the biblical text.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3036 Feb 11, 2013
Critical Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>I choose not to use your words to answer your question and so you assume I have not answered your question. However, to be fair, quote me the scripture that references what YOU mean by "saved by Christ?" This way I may answer your question appropriately as I want to ensure that we are not using religious rhetoric with no basis from the biblical text.
Sir, I apologize for interjecting but it states that Jesus came to save people.
He said we must be born again.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#3037 Feb 11, 2013
Somali guy wrote:
African-Americans ancestors came from Sub-Saharan West-Africa, they are the original Vodu-people.
The bible was given to you by your white fore-fathers who mated with their black slaves producing YOU.
actually thats what happen to you hence the loose curly hair
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3038 Feb 11, 2013
LORENSWEATMAN wrote:
i look in the hebrew text and find no j and no word jew i find yahudah or judah u see the devil wants u to think the jews are white they are the ones in america who came on the slave trade read duteromety chapter 28 verse 68 and when u see egypt it means bondage real name for egypt is mizrahim the real so called jews lost there idenity due to there for fathers sins u pay for your ansestors sins no matter who u are one day white people will be slaves and by the way im white and i know the truth and i will tell it to the day i die i cant wait to see the hand of the great iam destroy this wicked land this is not the kingdom and those who are spiritually inclined cant wait eather
READ your bible you idiot! The original word for Jew in the Hebrew bible is Yehudi! In the bible it says G-D will definitely protect the Jews of Israel Gn 12:3 I (G-d)will bless those who bless you (israel) and will curse those who curse you!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3039 Feb 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>actually thats what happen to you hence the loose curly hair
West Africans ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL JEWS. You have to be related to the Jews if you were a original Hebrew. In the bible all the Jews,Israelites are related to Abraham the Hebrew. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME GENETICALLY RELATED FAMILY! AA people are West African in origin and have absolutely NO Middle Eastern DNA.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3040 Feb 11, 2013
MangoBananaJellyBean wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?! That is very interesting because there are many people that test positive and the results are hushed. I have many "black jews" in my temple that are African American and can genetically prove they were Jews prior to slavery.. I'm not sure what information you have been given but it may be good to look up "black Jews" and you will discover that the African Americans were taken from black Jewish tribes off of the Western African coast during the MAAFA..
Scientist did DNA testing in the whole of AFrica and found only one tribe in Southern Africa that is of Middle Eastern origin. The Jews in the bible all come from Abraham. DNA testing of the Ashkenazi,Shephardi and North African Jews show they are related and share the same ancestor going back more that 2000 years ago to Israel. If anyone is a REAL JEW they have to be related to one of the three groups above! African Americans DNA SHOW THEY COME FROM WEST AFRICA NOT THE MIDDLE EAST! Show me the DNA PROOF NOW! Israel wont allow any black Africans into Israel including Ethopians (yheu are converts) YOU ARE NOT REAL JEWS!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3041 Feb 11, 2013
MangoBananaJellyBean wrote:
I think many people stand to benefit from researching world history from a non racial bias. Ancient Greece and Rome documented the "Black Jews" fleeing into West Africa and in the Sudan areas of these regions. Our maps today look very different than they did during those times and there are many pieces of archeology to prove the ancient writings concerning these groups. Just because they are dark brown skin doesn't mean that they were indigenous African from the start of slavery. These people have oral traditions and I think it is called Omenala or something like it, they call their spiritual systems that are in fact Judaism.. Judaism has many names among the exiled peoples, it is just that it is more common to call it this title or term for us to universally understand the spiritual system. Historically speaking, even Europeans commented on how they were very Jewish but they referred to anything concerning Judaism as paganism based on their anti-Semitism against anyone Jewish and non Christian. British "Mungo Park" frosted this case very very well.. and Olaudah Equaino also slammed this court case shut in his writings concerning his Ibo people once he was able to buy his freedom and put out his own writings. We as humanity need to seriously get our act together and stop this assumption that only "white" testimony holds any veracity upon a subject. There are many scholars and highly regarded professional individuals that have also documented the "Black Jews" the African Americans came from. DNA results are lied about all the time and the same can be said concerning Archeology. There is a system in place designed to mind control the masses and maintain the population in ignorance about things not given authority to be released. Ask those that had their careers destroyed for revealing the truths of their find... Like how the bible was stolen from ancient Kemet!!! I'm a Jew and I tell you that the Torah reads as if it came right off of the walls in the pyramids. Fin.
There are NO JEWS IN WEST AFRICA DNA PROVES IT! Israel does not allow Africans into Israel WHY? BECAUSE THEY NOT REAL JEWS! Ethiopian Jews ARE CONVERTS! DNA proves that.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#3042 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>West Africans ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL JEWS. You have to be related to the Jews if you were a original Hebrew. In the bible all the Jews,Israelites are related to Abraham the Hebrew. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME GENETICALLY RELATED FAMILY! AA people are West African in origin and have absolutely NO Middle Eastern DNA.
You are really fighting this aren't you?Just give up.The truth is out,the "white lie" has been exposed.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3043 Feb 11, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>You are really fighting this aren't you?Just give up.The truth is out,the "white lie" has been exposed.
The world believes the REAL JEWS ON IN THEIR HOMELAND ISRAEL! Only Muslims and a few dumb AA people think otherwise! You are originally West African get used to it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3044 Feb 11, 2013
AA people look down on West Africans. They think they are better than West African people. So they claim to be Jews or real Hebrews coming from the Middle East. They feel inferior to white Americans. White American are Christians, so what do these AA people do? They claim the history and culture of the Jews thinking white American will think better of them. Truth is white America see through them and sadderr still these fake Jews/Hebrew AA people are just to damn dumb to see it...Be proud of being West African!
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#3045 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The world believes the REAL JEWS ON IN THEIR HOMELAND ISRAEL! Only Muslims and a few dumb AA people think otherwise! You are originally West African get used to it!
Why are you so concerned over a few people?I know I'm not originally from west Africa.There's nothing you can say to change it.You and your fake crakka Jews will get what's coming to you,a large oven!!
prophet jackson

Sidney, OH

#3046 Feb 13, 2013
These,s white pasters is going to cause a lot of white and black peoples to lose their soul.MOST OF THEM KNOW THE TRUTH.
Phoenix

United States

#3047 Feb 13, 2013
prophet jackson wrote:
These,s white pasters is going to cause a lot of white and black peoples to lose their soul.MOST OF THEM KNOW THE TRUTH.
Jesus is the truth, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 1 min Kip 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,536,400
Keloid scars on Blacks 5 min XTREME BIAS 10
Raceplay 7 min Tamale 15
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Big Daddy 5
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 36 min RMG Reymundo E Lee 12
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 42 min bluestreak returns 26
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Alexa 239
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 2 hr Trippin B 60
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 4 hr Big Daddy 27