Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#287 Oct 20, 2013
Wise_Crack_er wrote:
<quoted text>Stop LYING, "D".
<quoted text>
You tried to say the majority of blacks ARE "in the middle", and that is utter bullsht.
The fact that you want to believe otherwise does not make it so. It is the small portion of us who do wrong that you want to focus upon and make the whole. Yes, you hear about that small portion all the time. They sell newspapers and feed your mindset but it don't represent most of us.
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#288 Oct 20, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
I haven't really seen a WM with a trashy/ghetto BW. But I've seen A LOT of BM with trashy/ghetto WW.
If I'm wrong, I'd like to be corrected, but this is what I've observed.
I've observed the exact same thing

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#289 Oct 20, 2013
...they don't represent...
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#290 Oct 20, 2013
BM tend to date down when they date interracially. They will never admit to it though or even be able to see it for that matter. They think any woman who is non black is a quality woman

Non bm who date bw always choose a bw on their level. They never date down

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#291 Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm....did I miss something while I was working?...why are black women jealous of Mylie Cyrus? Last I checked most black people didn't watch Hanna montana to even recognize who the girl is....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#292 Oct 20, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
Hmmm....did I miss something while I was working?...why are black women jealous of Mylie Cyrus? Last I checked most black people didn't watch Hanna montana to even recognize who the girl is....
LOL! I hope you're joking. She hasn't been Hanna Montana in quite a while. Check out the hoopla over her appearance at the Video Music Awards.

Nice to see you again. How have you been?

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#295 Oct 20, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I hope you're joking. She hasn't been Hanna Montana in quite a while. Check out the hoopla over her appearance at the Video Music Awards.
Nice to see you again. How have you been?
Oh my damn, that was just awful :/ What type of audience is she trying to cater to now? It's crazy that she's actually a pretty girl but in that performance they made her look like a TS girl. I think she's talented...she just has to find her medium. It looks like she may have had daddy issues and is crying out for attention.

I've been doing wonderful. I relocated and have a wonderful job that I enjoy..thank you for asking. How have you been Derek?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#299 Oct 20, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my damn, that was just awful :/ What type of audience is she trying to cater to now? It's crazy that she's actually a pretty girl but in that performance they made her look like a TS girl. I think she's talented...she just has to find her medium. It looks like she may have had daddy issues and is crying out for attention.
I've been doing wonderful. I relocated and have a wonderful job that I enjoy..thank you for asking. How have you been Derek?
Surprisingly, she does have a little talent as I just heard a cut from her new album but not my cup of tea being an R&B/Jazz/Blues/Rock&Ro ll kind of guy. I guess she's like most 20-somethings who don't know who they are yet. Unfortunately, she has come out looking silly.

Glad to hear about the new things in your life. It's always exciting to make changes that you're psyched about. I have some good things going on as well. Interviewed for a new gig a couple of weeks ago and I'm waiting to hear. It's down to me and a couple of other people, from what I've heard. It was a tough decision to decide to move on but this new opportunity is a chance to get in on the ground floor and help mold a new program.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#301 Oct 20, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprisingly, she does have a little talent as I just heard a cut from her new album but not my cup of tea being an R&B/Jazz/Blues/Rock&Ro ll kind of guy. I guess she's like most 20-somethings who don't know who they are yet. Unfortunately, she has come out looking silly.
Glad to hear about the new things in your life. It's always exciting to make changes that you're psyched about. I have some good things going on as well. Interviewed for a new gig a couple of weeks ago and I'm waiting to hear. It's down to me and a couple of other people, from what I've heard. It was a tough decision to decide to move on but this new opportunity is a chance to get in on the ground floor and help mold a new program.
Her marketing image should be to the tweens, teens, & adults under 23. She's just looking for attention. Doesn't matter to her if it's positive or negative. If we ignored her idiocy she would most definitely stop and straighten out her issues...but all the attention getting her high and like an addict she's looking for new ways to get that hit.

And congrats o your job brother. I wish you the best in any endeavor you choose to go after. Hope all is well with your family too.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#302 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how have you been?
I've been doing great brother. Thanks for asking. How are you? & why are you wasting your energy feeding the trolls on topix? You know this forum is trash....and unfortunately because of negativity & racism it always will be.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#304 Oct 20, 2013
Point is...BW generally aren't threatened by BM/WW relationships because they're usually both the throwaways from both groups.
I don't eat scraps.
Albert B

London, UK

#307 Oct 20, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
I've observed the exact same thing
I've seen a lot of trashy looking black women with white men.
Come to London.

White men in the UK date all sorts of black women...
Fat, skinny, ugly, short, intelligent, retarded, foreign, British, African, Caribbean, fresh off the boat, rich, poor, slutty, prudish, dark, light...

The more common the IR union, the more variety you'll see.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#311 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...but you may need to change alot about you before marriage young lady.
You got potential, but no one wants to marry a walrus.
Are you referring to my nosering?

So you've decided to resort to name calling? Is it because I'm clearly online, but haven't responded to your message?

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#312 Oct 20, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
All this back and forth. Let me break it down for the slow witted tar girl. Professional black guys want a symbol of success. Hence the ww. Why should he settle for tar? What would that say for his status? For any other black guy he too deserve s the best.
lol The best? Right, the best being the women their own men don't want. Tell me, why did you decide to "go black"? Was it when you realized that with BM your disgusting fat body was THICK AND JUICY?

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#313 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
Black women give the best of everything to white men. And treat us black men like crap.
I'm willing to give the best to any man willing to work to be my equal. If I find a man of ANY colour who is as ambitious and driven as I am, I take him into consideration.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#314 Oct 20, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
That Todays article was written because it was true? In addition bm are going Ivory in record numbers. They had enough of ghetto tar. Does that clear things up for you tar girls? Who wants to be seen with ugly tar on his arm? You act like what I say is not so. Step outside, go on line, open a magazine flip on the telly. What you see? Nothing but happy black guys with white girls thats what.
So you simply calling black men's mothers ghetto tar.

Ma'am, you're truly sick and in need of a psychiatric evaluation with perhaps a stay in a mental institution.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#316 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
Black women give the best of everything to white men. And treat us black men like crap.
I believe a woman should give her best to God and to her husband regardless of his race.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#317 Oct 20, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell in love with black guys because they treat me like a queen. I'm loved. White guys try to date me but I love black guys. White guys are boring. Black guys do for me what no white guy can or will.
So basically exactly what I said.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#318 Oct 20, 2013
Well I'm glad you're one of the few on here that's capable of separating the cyber world from the real world... may Ra bless ya soul brother.
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotflmbao.
You always say it as is.
I think this is a forum where you must put aside your egos, self respect, sensitivity, self esteem and all what makes you conform to your humanity to post on here. lol. Cause people you don't know will always find a way to say they know you "in real life," or try to make some crap up.
I am here for the posting of crap like any other...you can't post knowledge on here...lmbao.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#319 Oct 20, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell in love with black guys because they treat me like a queen. I'm loved. White guys try to date me but I love black guys. White guys are boring. Black guys do for me what no white guy can or will.
From the sound of it, you're exactly the type of woman that no man should want. Assuming, of course, that you actually are a woman. I have my doubts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Black Men Love to DEGRADE Black Women. (... 4 min sassyntrashy 13
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 4 min Gmoney AKA Big G 811
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,110,757
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 6 min Northern Lights 490
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min African AE 24,708
An all-White NFL team would win every game! (Jan '14) 8 min Cywar1 67
Do you believe that IRBW are worthless? 9 min dbiggs69 13
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 13 min Hebrew Soldier 6,485
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 21 min ethiopiangirl1 236
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 43 min Be_Real_Fool 303
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••