White boy want a race war! White boy lost already.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Yep I Said It

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2013
White boy, you have murdered, poisoned, abused and oppressed too many AA's to the point that, every person of color is a terroristic threat to you.

Not only do you have to worry about your own McVeigh's, Holmes, Lanza's, Loughner's and Whitman's, you'vw got 88% of the worlds population that is people of color.

I SUGGEST YOU READ EXODUS 1:10

[PDF] Terrorists: Recruiting and Operating Behind Bars -Federation ... www.fas.org/irp/cia/.../ctc082002.pdf Terrorists: Recruiting and Üperating Behind ..... Iran recruited imprisoned black americans through.

Blacks recruited for terror by al-Qaida - WorldNetDaily www.wnd.com/2007/05/41700/May 21, 2007 - Al-Qaida is aggressively recruiting black Americans for suicide operations against the ...

Al-Shabab: The Jihadi Recruitment Drive in Minnesota -The ... www.thedailybeast.com/.../al-shabab-the -... Sep 24, 2013 - Kenya's foreign minister says two or three Americans were among ... Qaeda affiliate luring young men away to fight and die in Africa.... to say their children have fought for the feared terror group,...

Terror group that claimed kenya attack has recruited americans ... abcnews.go.com › Investigative Unit Sep 22, 2013 - READ: Americans Slip from Minnesota to Somali Terror Group, FBI Says ... Western targets in Africa, hitting the U.S. homeland is "not a priority" for them, the official said.

US youths recruited for Somali terror group al-Shabab, hearing ... www.washingtontimes.com/.../us-youths -... Oct 3, 2013 - The head of the largest Somali-American youth organization ... Africa in the cross hairs.

Officials Say Terrorist Recruitment Effort in US On Rise www.voanews.com/...terrorist-recruitmen ... Aug 4, 2010 - Foreign terrorist organizations like al-Shabab in Somalia are receiving assistanc...

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2013
All who are going to Islam are going to the sword and going to their destruction. They think they can do war with the beast and live. In the end they'll be destroyed along with it for their lack of faith.
Yep I Said It

El Monte, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
All who are going to Islam are going to the sword and going to their destruction. They think they can do war with the beast and live. In the end they'll be destroyed along with it for their lack of faith.
China, the dragon of Revelations

Japeth, the progenitor of Magog...white people called Gentiles... Genesis 10:2-5

Islam, the abomination of desolation..Matt 24:15

Many will be deceived and follow the anti-christ i.e. Islam.

Whoso readeth, let him understand!
Yep I Said It

El Monte, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Why do Muslim want to destroy Jews?

The most sacred item in Islam is the Dome of the Rock...Rock where Mohammed ascended into heaven...the same rock that Abraham used to sacrifice Isaac.

Where is the Dome of the Rock?

it sits on top of the Holy of Holies...King Solomon's temple.

The abomination of desolation is when Muslims invade Israel, stand in Jerusalem, stand in King Solomon's temple and take possession of tge Rock.....THAT'S THE ANTI-CHRIST

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
No. You've got it wrong. The great dragon is Satan the devil. The beast with many heads represent the world's govt powers @ the end of days. The beast will fall even before the end comes, leading to global lawlessness and the oppression of God's/spiritual people.

As far as the disgusting thing that brings desolation, that's the UN, the 2nd beast that the 1st beast gave glory and honor to. The beast that received the death stroke that got healed, when the League of Nations failed but returned as the UN.

As far as the anti Christ, the Son of God said there would be many. Some are anti-American, anti-pork. Depends.

The Jews? Europeans. Gentiles standing where they ought not, trampling down land that does not belong to them.

Luke 21:24
They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end.

The times of the gentiles are not yet over because they still rule. This means that gentiles are currently in Jerusalem, even while the Israelites are slaves and prisoners in the belly of the beast. The ONLY time Israel rises again is with the destruction of gentilic rulerships with the fall of the beast.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#7 Oct 13, 2013
What a fearful thread!
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 13, 2013
The American people's war on crime, which per capita black males do the most of, already started years ago. Perhaps the said "war" is intensifying as further years advance.
Nano

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 13, 2013
The strongest military in the world is more than 70% white. The second strongest military in the world (Russia) is 99.9 percent white. Africans have militaries consisting of 100 dehydrated blubberlips wielding spears made of tree branches. I think us white have the slight edge to say the least.
Yep I Said It

El Monte, CA

#14 Oct 13, 2013
It's one thing to express one's opinion and it's entirely different to cite creditable resources

China and North Korea -- the red dragon in the Book of ... www.revelation13.net/China.html Revelation13.net : China and North Korea --the Red Dragon in the Book of Revelation --A Bible prophecy ... Note that the Antichrist is described in Revelation 13:2 (King James Version):

Prophecy calendar for 2013, 2014 to 2020 -- recent past and ... www.revelation13.net/calendar.html Watch my videos on the King James version English Bible Code, prophecies of the future, the prophecies of .... North Korea nuclear bomb test, refer to Revelation 12 and the red dragon.

Revelation13.net : Astrology, prophecies of the future for 2013 ... www.revelation13.net/I would not be surpised if this comet is red in color.... Revelation 13:13 (King James version) on the Antichrist: "And he doeth great .... China, the Dragon: And the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and ...

The Woman, The Great Red Dragon and The Man Child of ... www.tribulation.com/dragon.htm What is the proper interpretation of The Woman, the Red Dragon and the Man Child of Revelation chapter 12?... but the wise shall understand" (Daniel 12:10 KJV). Revelation chapter 12 ...

Prophecies Calendar - Angelfire www.angelfire.com/zine2/.../calendar.ht ... Watch my videos on the King James version English Bible Code, prophecies of the ... of a lion, feet of a bear, and gets his power from the dragon) is Red China-Hong Kong (Hong Kong a ...

King James Bible and the Necronomicon | Truth from the Book truthfromthebook.wordpress.com/king-ja ... It shows that the King James Bible is the only Bible that does not have a spell to call satan back to earth. This is an article ... In China…the Dragon… P.xxi ...…the Red Dragon… P.xxiii

Bible - Revelation chapter 16 explained in detail www.discoverrevelation.com/Rev_16.html This will begin by giving you the scripture from the King James Version of ... Frogs were generated as one of the plagues of Egypt, and both the Red .... That is, until the communist takeover of China after WW2.

Apocrypha: King James Version, Kjv: 9781607964674 ... www.amazon.com/...King-James-Version ... Apocrypha [King James Version, Kjv] on Amazon.com .... The KJV Apocrypha in a single volume.... On the nicer side, the cover is a nice fire engine red, and the printing is wonderful-I ...

Revelation bible.ccim.org/cgi-user/.../ob... ... 15+ items - Church China [| King James Version | Bible in Basic English ... 12:1 And there appeared a great ... 12:3 And there appeared anoth
Triceroy wrote:
No. You've got it wrong. The great dragon is Satan the devil. The beast with many heads represent the world's govt powers @ the end of days. The beast will fall even before the end comes, leading to global lawlessness and the oppression of God's/spiritual people.
As far as the disgusting thing that brings desolation, that's the UN, the 2nd beast that the 1st beast gave glory and honor to. The beast that received the death stroke that got healed, when the League of Nations failed but returned as the UN.
As far as the anti Christ, the Son of God said there would be many. Some are anti-American, anti-pork. Depends.
The Jews? Europeans. Gentiles standing where they ought not, trampling down land that does not belong to them.
Luke 21:24
They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end.
The times of the gentiles are not yet over because they still rule. This means that gentiles are currently in Jerusalem, even while the Israelites are slaves and prisoners in the belly of the beast. The ONLY time Israel rises again is with the destruction of gentilic rulerships with the fall of the beast.
Yep I Said It

El Monte, CA

#15 Oct 13, 2013
BobTBird69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love stupid irrational Black People. They are so funny. Black American can't unite What make you coons think other will unite with you. All we have to do is send in our greatest Weapon, FAT WHITE WOMEN. They can bring down the entire Black Structure.
"Black American"? It hurts you to say "African American" tells me alot about you.

Disunited, disjoined and disorganized AA's is to your disadvantage.

You have declared war on AA's since 1972 and dumb azz AA's engage in IRR inspite of being victims of your prison industrial complex or victims of your eugenics program i.e. abortion clinics.

I admit, the devil have deceived many AA's into believing they are the cause and the problem but, there are enough of us that know that it is you that created, maintain and condone the ghetto.

I admit, you have convinced AAW that abortion is her choice and she's completely unaware that social or economic duress is not choice.

All the same, you can't tell who's who. Muslims come in all colors including white.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Dec 17, 2013
The Bible is basically fairy tales, and this whole thread is shot through with nonsense arguments buttressed by quotations from worthless authority.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 17, 2013
The sheer ignorance of you feral darkies simply amaze me, I'll just cut to the chase with this tiresome played out song & dance routine of the possibility of Yah aiding you shiftless spooks in winning some kind of race war against us devil spawned White hellions, even if by some remote chance you did get the edge on us in this kneegro led magical jihad, before we would ever let you win we would eliminate you as a threat & put the entire global community on notice of our intent to win any war at all cost even to the lives of some our own people by launching a decapitating nuclear first strike against not only Africa but any country foolish enough to align themselves with you by putting their entire people at risk of total nuclear annihilation, as for you militaristic minded nogs here in our own country, then & only then would you find out the true purpose of the FEMA camps, now go ahead with the destruction of Whitey by your hands, we'll be waiting, you'll only have one shot at us so make it count, then it will be our turn.
Africans Are Priceless

Athens, GA

#18 Dec 17, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
The sheer ignorance of you feral darkies simply amaze me, I'll just cut to the chase with this tiresome played out song & dance routine of the possibility of Yah aiding you shiftless spooks in winning some kind of race war against us devil spawned White hellions, even if by some remote chance you did get the edge on us in this kneegro led magical jihad, before we would ever let you win we would eliminate you as a threat & put the entire global community on notice of our intent to win any war at all cost even to the lives of some our own people by launching a decapitating nuclear first strike against not only Africa but any country foolish enough to align themselves with you by putting their entire people at risk of total nuclear annihilation, as for you militaristic minded nogs here in our own country, then & only then would you find out the true purpose of the FEMA camps, now go ahead with the destruction of Whitey by your hands, we'll be waiting, you'll only have one shot at us so make it count, then it will be our turn.
Post #15 says there are white Muslims as well. This is true for Russia. What's the matter, boy, you can't understand the white man's English?
Africans Are Priceless

Athens, GA

#19 Dec 17, 2013
To add on, a white muslim was caught before he was about to destroy an airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,124,280
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min African AE 26,211
Why is Mr. Oh 12 min Mindless 8
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 21 min African AE 909
How to Insult an Ethiopian say "Agame" prounounced (Oct '09) 25 min listro agame 8
Light skin LOVE (Aug '12) 39 min Westcoastrap 113
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 39 min Mike 1
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 53 min The Irony 69
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 1 hr Cigar Face 21 734
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,212
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 2 hr Who 163
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 4 hr abc 114

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE