Lying, Cowardly, Sick Bastards
Carol

Orem, UT

#154 Feb 4, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you usually troll as Mr Anderson?
He trolls as several people both genders/ several cultures...

this man is a bonafide nut.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#155 Feb 4, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sONE, hope all is well.

I learned a long time ago that the majority of the white males here are actually black females, and the majority of black females are white males.

Bw and wm are also notorious for trolling as self hating bm.

You're one of the coolest posters here, so don't be bothered by this incident, don't even bother worrying if there's another party involved.

And tread carefully with Aisling, because she is one seriously worthless bich, that actually is a troll.
No, aisling is a good poster. I like her; she's one of my favorites. I agree with you about sONE though.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#156 Feb 4, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I guess I have been unusually lucky with the pms- only two negative/troll ones in four years. Yes, I would definitely disable it if I got even a small amount of such annoying spam on a regular basis.
Yep. Indeed, consider yourself lucky. After one or two like that, I just shut my PM down. LOL
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#157 Feb 4, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting that someone with that few posts in that length of time-(about 20 posts per month on average) would attract the attention of this "source" who has apparently been gathering meticulous data for a long time about me (and now apparently, maybe on you too, LOL!) and they would go to the trouble to share it with him in a SERIES of pms- but this source would not just share it with the enire forum or with other, better known posters.
Agreed. Who knew that he was the "go to person" that has his "source"' has goods on you and me. To tell you the truth, those names he mentioned re you, I've never even seen but according to his "source" you've been trolling under those names. LOL And who could guess that I have all those names that I've been supposedly trolling under. Now where have I heard that before? Darn it, our plates are full enough being that we're corrupt Feds so we must be experts as multi-tasking. Why in fact we're troll extraordinares. But alas, drats foiled again. Don't ya just hate when that happens.~wink wink nudge nudge~ So, it would appear that we'll have to step up our game to fool the Topix' town cryer. LOL

My mother always said that those who drink from the milk carton, believe everyone else does as well. Methinks someone needs to put the milk carton down.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#158 Feb 4, 2013
sone wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a female.
It definitely sounds like no males that I know. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't "he" the one who was initiating the PM'ng and not you.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#159 Feb 4, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you usually troll as Mr Anderson?
Sure does and not to mention that word was that he and Stoned Love exchanged a password and were using the same profile to post. No one being the wiser as to who exactly was posting what to whom.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#160 Feb 4, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, aisling is a good poster. I like her; she's one of my favorites. I agree with you about sONE though.
Thanks, Walter, and may I say the same about you.

Have a great night.:)
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#161 Feb 4, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sONE, hope all is well.
I learned a long time ago that the majority of the white males here are actually black females, and the majority of black females are white males.
You're one of the coolest posters here, so don't be bothered by this incident, don't even bother worrying if there's another party involved.
And tread carefully with Aisling, because she is one seriously worthless bich, that actually is a troll.
Hey, remember when you and Stoned Love exchanged a password and were using the same profile, troll? I sure do.

Now, kindly leave me out of your posts, fckwit. You've already been asked nicely to do so ... so how about you stick to your New Year's resolution.

Have a nice day.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#162 Feb 5, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about all this. I would have no doubt reacted differently if I hadn't been sick all night and also was not able to drink my coffee. Don't even talk to me before morning coffee, lol.
I will say again- that I have never received such a pm before (just that silly pm from "I Hate White Women"). I have, in fact only gotten nice ones to one extent or another- mostly with interesting links and/or information of general interest or maybe something like a book suggestion. Not "gossipy" stuff about people on the forum. Nothing obscene or even "flirty". No insulting stuff. Not even long term chit chat stuff. And for long periods of time I receive nothing and rarely initiate contact with anyone- and if I do it's also to share links or just say "hi, haven't seen you on here in a long while".
MACEO

Instead of whining and ranting to your own profiles as 60 years old; wouldn't it be better to gather with other Black males for solutions to stop the mass incarceration of Black males?

Your going into extinction!

You don't have time to whine about Black women making a life for themselves and moving on without you!

I say its about Time!

Even other races asked why Black women haven't abandoned Black males a long long time ago!

Real men create solutions!
Weak men Whine!

You don't have much time; but you have a chance to CHANGE and stop being so selfish and self centered!

Its time to be a MAN and act MATURE!

Time to Grow up MACEO!

YOU GAVE 35 YEARS TO WHITE WOMEN CAN'T YOU GIVE TO YOUR OWN RACE MACEO?
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#163 Feb 5, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Instead of whining and ranting to your own profiles as 60 years old; wouldn't it be better to gather with other Black males for solutions to stop the mass incarceration of Black males?

Your going into extinction!

You don't have time to whine about Black women making a life for themselves and moving on without you!

I say its about Time!

Even other races asked why Black women haven't abandoned Black males a long long time ago!

Real men create solutions!
Weak men Whine!

You don't have much time; but you have a chance to CHANGE and stop being so selfish and self centered!

Its time to be a MAN and act MATURE!

Time to Grow up MACEO!

YOU GAVE 35 YEARS TO WHITE WOMEN CAN'T YOU GIVE TO YOUR OWN RACE MACEO?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#167 Feb 5, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
lol @ "fans". I had no idea that I had "fans".
That actually sounded like something a petty, jealous woman would write.
Maybe, but I'm sticking with my love-sick school boy hypothesis.
Who says "Spend more time with your fiance" if they're not ALSO thinking.....

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#169 Feb 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sONE, hope all is well.
Everything is great, thanks :)

"I learned a long time ago that the majority of the white males here are actually black females, and the majority of black females are white males."

^^^That would be truly bizarre. I have mainly just been on here to debate certain subjects- mostly having to do with politics and certain events- because it's something I have enjoyed and something I never had time to participate in while in high school. However, I have taken note of long term posters as well and formed opinions, e-liking some and e-detesting a few, lol.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm not really into the ir and "drama" threads, as you know, and rarely go on them- but I have enjoyed many of the threads that you've made about thought provoking subjects. I liked the Charles Manson one too- because I really enjoy "true crimes" of history and the psychological aspects.

Well, we must disagree about Aisling because she's always been nice to me as well, and is one of the first I remember from the early times when I first came on here.

This won't deter me from being on the forum at all- though some busy times are about to come up and I'll be on less because of that.

Location hidden

#170 Feb 7, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
It definitely sounds like no males that I know. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't "he" the one who was initiating the PM'ng and not you.
Yes, he initiated the pm-img- but that pm was basically the only one "he" sent. There was one other very short, benign one that talked about something simple that was mentioned on a thread. I was really not familiar with that poster until we posted back and forth a little bit very recently on a couple of threads.

Location hidden

#171 Feb 7, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Who knew that he was the "go to person" that has his "source"' has goods on you and me. To tell you the truth, those names he mentioned re you, I've never even seen but according to his "source" you've been trolling under those names. LOL And who could guess that I have all those names that I've been supposedly trolling under. Now where have I heard that before? Darn it, our plates are full enough being that we're corrupt Feds so we must be experts as multi-tasking. Why in fact we're troll extraordinares. But alas, drats foiled again. Don't ya just hate when that happens.~wink wink nudge nudge~ So, it would appear that we'll have to step up our game to fool the Topix' town cryer. LOL
My mother always said that those who drink from the milk carton, believe everyone else does as well. Methinks someone needs to put the milk carton down.
This post made me LOL :)

Yes, apparently we're the Padens, Maceo, the Feds from Michigan and beyond, dozens of others, and perhaps each other. haha!

No, I had never heard of those names at all either. Why would I have a Garland and Dallas location? It's never shown up as either of those places normally- it's always my actual town location which is neither one of those. I think if I was able to change it- I would go a bit more "exotic" than Dallas and Garland :/

Yes, let's discuss how to "step up our game" at the next trolling feds meeting. I'm briing pizza :)

Location hidden

#174 Feb 7, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but I'm sticking with my love-sick school boy hypothesis.
Who says "Spend more time with your fiance" if they're not ALSO thinking..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lt6r-k9Bk6oXX
LOL!

Well, it's good to get a man's persepctive.

I like that song.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#175 Feb 7, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>

I like that song.
There's something nice about music played with INSTRUMENTS, isn't there?
As opposed to say.....

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#176 Feb 7, 2013
Is this minstrel show still going on?

I see the two hens , "Frick & Frack" or "Thelma & Louise"" , appearantly haven't left this forum for two days.

I guess I'm going to have to start bringing in a "wingman" every I come back to this flea-infested latrine. You know , you meet two chicks , and one of them looks like some chipucabra looking creature. You need a guy to take the "grenade , and take one for the team.The OP and her "grenade" sidekick. Anyone want to voulnteer?

Yeah , you dopes , I'm a woman.....a Black woman. I go by the name Aquanetta T. Perkins.

Address me accordingly.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Laramie, WY

#177 Feb 7, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
METHINKS you need to put down the Little Caesar's , the Bud Lite tallboys , and the Marlboro Lites..........turn off Judge Alex or whichever "judge show" your broke , unemployed ass watches......and go outside or something. ANYTHING. You are far too involved in the lives of strangers you come across on the internet. In particular , MINE.

Stay out ma bidness , bitch.:P

BTW......METHINKS you use METHINKS a little too often, Yeah , I know you think it's just part of your clever , witty banter you like to drop on the forum , but really , it's just pretty lame and played out. Flip the script , girlfriend.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Laramie, WY

#178 Feb 7, 2013
Oh , almost forgot .....(fat)ASSling

I asked my "source" if he had any shit on your ass. He said he did , and he sent it to me , and here's how it read.......

Fat , as in pushing FOUR BILLS.........usually half-lit by noon.....unemployed , as McDonalds decided on a younger , healthier fry cook and gave your ass the boot......in possession of 35 cats , with 30 still being "alive" or close to it......3 months behind your monthly payment to Rent-a Center for usage of Blue Hippo computer you use to type and post the garbage you do on the daily.....and shockingly.......MANLESS.

Hell , I couldn't use any of that mess.

All of that is common knowledge around here.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#179 Feb 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike hunt is lady Greensleeves
Mike hunt is a southern girl, and it is obvious. lady greensleeves in northeastern which is also obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,549
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 8 min Polaris 22
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 8 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 15 min Cisco Cruz 86
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 17 min JonJ76543 5
Does RACE Trump Gender? 20 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
White people, You need to do something to preve... 23 min Deadly Guy 22
Blacks hate facts! 41 min I M WHITE 21
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 1 hr I M WHITE 91
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 39
More from around the web