|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>. Where's all your fans to have your "back"? I bet you thought they would flood in here in droves (mostly guys) to defend you , but I ain't seein it. Most posts appear to be from you.
FYI: I'm not sONE.
Switch to de-caff.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

sONE wrote:
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.
Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.
Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.
MACEO

Instead of whining and ranting to your own profiles as 60 years old; wouldn't it be better to gather with other Black males for solutions to stop the mass incarceration of Black males?

Your going into extinction!

You don't have time to whine about Black women making a life for themselves and moving on without you!

I say its about Time!

Even other races asked why Black women haven't abandoned Black males a long long time ago!

Real men create solutions!
Weak men Whine!

You don't have much time; but you have a chance to CHANGE and stop being so selfish and self centered!

Its time to be a MAN and act MATURE!

Time to Grow up MACEO!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look under the bed!
MACEO

Instead of whining and ranting to your own profiles as 60 years old; wouldn't it be better to gather with other Black males for solutions to stop the mass incarceration of Black males?

You don't have time to whine about Black women making a life for themselves and moving on without you!

I say its about Time!

Even other races asked why Black women haven't abandoned Black males a long long time ago!

Weak men Whine!

You don't have much time; but you have a chance to CHANGE and stop being so selfish and self centered!

Time to Grow up MACEO!

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I say its about Time!
Weak men Whine!
Time to Grow up MACEO!
now I get it-generic posts-one post fits all

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
I view "troll" as a compliment in this apehole.
Why anybody would take this place seriously or worry about the "relationships" with utter strangers on here is beyond me.
That being said, I wonder if maybe you're not too trusting sONE. Romper is nobody to you (or any of us), and what he (or any of us) say either in public or PM is irrelevant.
I do find it suspicious that he chose to PM you about this. It seems he's trying to "reach you" privately, which certainly implies some ulterior motive rather than just some sport as "outing" you as a troll. That could be, and usually is, done quite publicly.
Just brush it off and move on.
You are right about all this. I would have no doubt reacted differently if I hadn't been sick all night and also was not able to drink my coffee. Don't even talk to me before morning coffee, lol.

I will say again- that I have never received such a pm before (just that silly pm from "I Hate White Women"). I have, in fact only gotten nice ones to one extent or another- mostly with interesting links and/or information of general interest or maybe something like a book suggestion. Not "gossipy" stuff about people on the forum. Nothing obscene or even "flirty". No insulting stuff. Not even long term chit chat stuff. And for long periods of time I receive nothing and rarely initiate contact with anyone- and if I do it's also to share links or just say "hi, haven't seen you on here in a long while".
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about all this. I would have no doubt reacted differently if I hadn't been sick all night and also was not able to drink my coffee. Don't even talk to me before morning coffee, lol.
I will say again- that I have never received such a pm before (just that silly pm from "I Hate White Women"). I have, in fact only gotten nice ones to one extent or another- mostly with interesting links and/or information of general interest or maybe something like a book suggestion. Not "gossipy" stuff about people on the forum. Nothing obscene or even "flirty". No insulting stuff. Not even long term chit chat stuff. And for long periods of time I receive nothing and rarely initiate contact with anyone- and if I do it's also to share links or just say "hi, haven't seen you on here in a long while".
You got one of those messages as well from "I hate White women", I see. LOL

Personally, I disabled my PM. It just isn't worth the headache or so I have found. Then again, I can't even remember the last time that I logged into my profile. Honestly, I wish they never put that PM feature on profiles and for the very reason that in many cases, it leads to people stirring the pot/playing games.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
I don't think sONE really understands topix it can and does get very toxic at times you either have to ignore it,accept it or leave topix.
True. I think I believe that MOST people- whether I agree with them or not- are actual legit. people giving their actual beliefs- and there are a few minor people trolling in various ways- sometimes making a "joke" character or something. I think others- mostly trolls themselves- think everyone is a troll also.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I disabled my PM. It just isn't worth the headache or so I have found. Then again, I can't even remember the last time that I logged into my profile. Honestly, I wish they never put that PM feature on profiles and for the very reason that in many cases, it leads to people stirring the pot/playing games.
LOL!

I guess I have been unusually lucky with the pms- only two negative/troll ones in four years. Yes, I would definitely disable it if I got even a small amount of such annoying spam on a regular basis.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
Hmmm... under one thousand posts in four years and the troll knows all about everyone. Methinks that I smell a sock.
Isn't it interesting that someone with that few posts in that length of time-(about 20 posts per month on average) would attract the attention of this "source" who has apparently been gathering meticulous data for a long time about me (and now apparently, maybe on you too, LOL!) and they would go to the trouble to share it with him in a SERIES of pms- but this source would not just share it with the enire forum or with other, better known posters.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: I'm not sONE.
Switch to de-caff.
lol @ "fans". I had no idea that I had "fans".

That actually sounded like something a petty, jealous woman would write.
sone

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>. Where's all your fans to have your "back"? I bet you thought they would flood in here in droves (mostly guys) to defend you , but I ain't seein it.
This sounds like a female.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

sone wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a female.
Hi sONE, hope all is well.

I learned a long time ago that the majority of the white males here are actually black females, and the majority of black females are white males.

Bw and wm are also notorious for trolling as self hating bm.

You're one of the coolest posters here, so don't be bothered by this incident, don't even bother worrying if there's another party involved.

And tread carefully with Aisling, because she is one seriously worthless bich, that actually is a troll.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you are probably trolling as "I hate white women" too.

Sending yourself messages to pretend you had reason to viciously troll.
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned a long time ago that the majority of the white males here are actually black females, and the majority of black females are white males.
You're one of the coolest posters here, so don't be bothered by this incident, don't even bother worrying if there's another party involved.
And tread carefully with Aisling, because she is one seriously worthless bich, that actually is a troll.
Don't you usually troll as Mr Anderson?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha must have been a full moon last night....

here comes another trolling nut/criminal.

She's exactly like you, pathetic and deceitful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••