Carol

Oak Park, MI

#90 Feb 3, 2013
sONE wrote:
So, thanks for the nice, interesting and NORMAL posts. As for the raving loons- all you have to do is POST PROOF. That is what this thread is for!
lol, you're far from normal or decent...

definitely is from Michigan..I recognized your picture back when you also post a picture of your legs....

..that fact alone establishes you as a liar.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#91 Feb 3, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
My, but you're brazen with the feds. I guess you should know by now that our power has no limits??
I thought you weren't a Fed from Michigan...are you hi polar or just plain nuts?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#92 Feb 3, 2013
I also recognized Mike hunt back then

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#93 Feb 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't a Fed from Michigan...are you hi polar or just plain nuts?
I am a hi polar fed from where ever your imagination says I'm from.
Hi polar feds are the worse kind.

The end.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#95 Feb 3, 2013
Chewie T sucks BBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother gave it to me BYTCH! You like it f aggot?
Uh oh, sONE. I think I may have discovered the cause of your problem. Remember how Doby swore he would never return after the Election? And remember also that he is unable to stay away?
This "Yo mamma" response is classic Doby. He ALWYS accused you of being TGA, Oh__Really, Max, Axe, Zaius, etc. Something tells me he's bored this weekend (fish tank out of order?) and playing games.

Location hidden

#96 Feb 3, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, sONE. I think I may have discovered the cause of your problem. Remember how Doby swore he would never return after the Election? And remember also that he is unable to stay away?
This "Yo mamma" response is classic Doby. He ALWYS accused you of being TGA, Oh__Really, Max, Axe, Zaius, etc. Something tells me he's bored this weekend (fish tank out of order?) and playing games.
Ah, yes, on the list of the 50 in one power troll. I actually thought that was funny most of the time. It does massively get on my nerves when people try to interupt or negate what one writes in that way though. It's like what you write bothers them but they can't/won't debate it so they yell out TROLL.

That poster on this thread may well be him (butt pirate, lol). The person who recently pm'd me that "proof" was SENT to them about me being a troll (including Black ONES- now that's something new) was Romper Stomper.

As I said there could be no PROOF because you can't prove a lie. So, I'm seriously doubting that anyone sent him anything because there is nothing to send that would make any sense or constitute "proof" to someone with half a brain- so that only leaves that he is just messing with me. It made me mad because he portrayed himself as a normal White man in all posts I have seen.

Location hidden

#97 Feb 3, 2013
^^^another spam, but still no proof.

Location hidden

#98 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry, lying bastard- hiding in the shadows clicking on spams. Can't expose anything or provide PROOF- because there is NONE.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#99 Feb 3, 2013
sONE wrote:
Sorry, lying bastard- hiding in the shadows clicking on spams. Can't expose anything or provide PROOF- because there is NONE.
By now, you can be sure that no one will even *try*.:) It's all a load of cowardly BS.

I'll take those pics for you tomorrow, when I go back.:) You'd *love* this place... the employees (and so many patients)*swear* that this hospital is *very* haunted due to the deaths and inhumane treatment of patients back when psychiatry was quite frightening, and they have fascinating stories. I'll have to collect some for you.

The *old* grounds cemetery, where patients are buried (these are nameless field stones, some with numbers on them) already creeps me out. I shudder to think of how they died, especially after leafing through the moldering old patient files in the underground tunnels, which nobody uses anymore. I'm going to go back down there a few more times, just to read more files. It's *extremely* creepy down in those tunnels, too. I'd take you there if you lived near me. I know that you'd appreciate it all.:)

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#100 Feb 3, 2013
the lady doth protest too much

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#101 Feb 3, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, on the list of the 50 in one power troll. I actually thought that was funny most of the time. It does massively get on my nerves when people try to interupt or negate what one writes in that way though. It's like what you write bothers them but they can't/won't debate it so they yell out TROLL.
That poster on this thread may well be him (butt pirate, lol). The person who recently pm'd me that "proof" was SENT to them about me being a troll (including Black ONES- now that's something new) was Romper Stomper.
As I said there could be no PROOF because you can't prove a lie. So, I'm seriously doubting that anyone sent him anything because there is nothing to send that would make any sense or constitute "proof" to someone with half a brain- so that only leaves that he is just messing with me. It made me mad because he portrayed himself as a normal White man in all posts I have seen.
Lighten up topix is a game to most posters.Nobody should take this stuff seriously. You seem like a nice person don't let topix make you paranoid.You have to learn to ignore the trolls and have fun on here.

Location hidden

#102 Feb 3, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
By now, you can be sure that no one will even *try*.:) It's all a load of cowardly BS.
I'll take those pics for you tomorrow, when I go back.:) You'd *love* this place... the employees (and so many patients)*swear* that this hospital is *very* haunted due to the deaths and inhumane treatment of patients back when psychiatry was quite frightening, and they have fascinating stories. I'll have to collect some for you.
The *old* grounds cemetery, where patients are buried (these are nameless field stones, some with numbers on them) already creeps me out. I shudder to think of how they died, especially after leafing through the moldering old patient files in the underground tunnels, which nobody uses anymore. I'm going to go back down there a few more times, just to read more files. It's *extremely* creepy down in those tunnels, too. I'd take you there if you lived near me. I know that you'd appreciate it all.:)
I'll look forward to it :) Thank you. Yes, I'd love to see that place. It sounds like it could inspire many books- so many stories on so many levels. Wow @ the history and the fact that it's still open!

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Location hidden

#103 Feb 3, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I would be reading those files too. I'm sure you could get 100s of great photos just from the cemetery.

“Mind Your Manners!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Austin, TX

#104 Feb 3, 2013
Why don't you just name the poster that's sending you BS messages? Or did you, and I just missed it?

Location hidden

#105 Feb 3, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up topix is a game to most posters.Nobody should take this stuff seriously. You seem like a nice person don't let topix make you paranoid.You have to learn to ignore the trolls and have fun on here.
Thanks. I wouldn't say I have fun on here- but there are topics I enjoy discussing. And I just enjoyed reading Lady Greensleeves post. She and I have interests in common and I think she is a cool and interesting person.

Location hidden

#106 Feb 3, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
the lady doth protest too much
If I thought someone actually had proof of something concerning me- I would obviously "lay low" and not be egging them on to post what they "have". I'm obviously very sure that they don't. Duh.

Location hidden

#107 Feb 3, 2013
Justice_Watch wrote:
Why don't you just name the poster that's sending you BS messages? Or did you, and I just missed it?
I did. It was Romper Stomper. And it was one message. In fact, I think I'll copy and paste it in a while.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#108 Feb 3, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
As an aside, I also am very interested in the history of medicine. I would love to examine an MRI of one of Dr. Feeman's patients and see just WHAT damage he was doing to the frontal lobe....

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#109 Feb 3, 2013
What is all this? Gone a day and a half , and now I'm being called out?

This really is not that serious , and sONE , you're making a PRIVATE molehill into a PUBLIC mountain.

Is there something more to this , because obviously you're a little too upset over some silly internet shit. Post my initial PM if you feel you must , if it makes you feel better.

Let's talk , sONE. You know where I'm at.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#110 Feb 3, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
What is all this? Gone a day and a half , and now I'm being called out?
This really is not that serious , and sONE , you're making a PRIVATE molehill into a PUBLIC mountain.
Is there something more to this , because obviously you're a little too upset over some silly internet shit. Post my initial PM if you feel you must , if it makes you feel better.
Let's talk , sONE. You know where I'm at.
Why don't you share with the folks here who was talking S on her to you. If it was silly, then I would think that you would have just disregarded it but it appears that you didn't. It must have been important enough to you to bring it "to her attention".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women travel to Europe for sex 3 min lol 16
Biracial IS NOT black 4 min I Mixed Cocoa l 405
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,607
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 7 min lol 3
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Gargantos 122,897
black men are nasty child molesters (Nov '10) 10 min T-BOS 23
All women prefer white men 11 min Mick 4,471
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min Big Knob 112,502
School to Prison 2 hr Cayla N 48
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 32,027
More from around the web