“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#47 Feb 2, 2013
So, Mr. pm

You REALLY think I have to change my name and location if I have an insult for you or anyone else? I have actually called a person or two by that name because they deserved it imo. If I had thought you deserved it I would have called you that also. I have NO PROBLEM saying negative things to people under my own account, this account.

(((I))) call you a LIAR.

“C.Cod tide flats shadow pic”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#48 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm on here a lot more than you are it seems. I know you have a LOT going on.

Simple and to the point is good. Sometimes I can to that (should attempt it more). Sometimes I rave on, lol.
I've been *very* busy recently, working at a private psych hospital, seeing drug / alcohol addicts both in the inpatient part of the hospital (this is mostly a detox with therapy thrown in); and the outpatient partial hospital, where they have groups, therapy, psych appointments, etc all day, from 8:45am to 3:30pm. Many people come from inpatient, which is a locked ward, to outpatient partial, where they go home at the end of the day *but* the police is called if they're enrolled but then simply disappear during the day. That's unusual, though.

I can't get enough of doing new things. This is particularly fascinating to me. You can really tell the difference between addicts who *want* to be there, and addicts who have been *forced* into the programs. Let me tell you: many addicts are some of the smartest, craftiest people that I have ever met. You *really* have to *listen* so you can catch the bs, because they are *masters* of bs. It's quite impressive.:) I love the people who sincerely want help, and hearing their stories. I do all that I can for them while remaining aware that they are addicts.

This particular hospital was founded in the 1800's. It used to be called "____ Asylum", and I adore the creepy, crazy history of mental asylums, so I'm *really* enjoying this. This particular hospital used to do *everything* that you've *ever* heard of: unsafe electroshock therapy, bathtub therapy, hot / cold therapy, wrapping in freezing sheets, chained in pitch black rooms, partial and full lobotomies, and much more. I've been in the underground tunnels that connect all of the buildings (the place is an absolute maze) and have read through abandoned patient files... scary, scary stuff.*Many* deaths have been recorded and are now rotting away down there. There's even a cemetery on the grounds! I'll take a picture of one of the old brick buildings and put it up so you can see it.:) The hospital grounds are *enormous* and beautiful... I'll take a picture of that somewhere, too. Oh... and the cemetery by the lake.

See? I rant on, too. LoL :)
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#49 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, EBT.(:
I've only gotten one other spam pm and it was from some poster with like 2-3 posts and their username was something like, I hate White women, lol. They wrote that White men had "moved on" away from White women. I wrote back, You made an account just to send a stupid pm like that- and I bloked them, lol.
Hahahahaha.. for all their "Black Love" BS most of the BM on here would sell their souls for a chance with a WW of quality like yourself. You should be flattered your very EXISTENCE causes them such fits of jealousy!

Level 2

Location hidden

#50 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm on here a lot more than you are it seems. I know you have a LOT going on.

Simple and to the point is good. Sometimes I can to that (should attempt it more). Sometimes I rave on, lol.
The hospital does *much* more than addict programs, and I plan to get into that, too.:) They have different kinds of permanent wards- people who cannot and are never going home. I'm *very* interested to see the patients in these wards.

“Just Party”

'til you die

#51 Feb 2, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been *very* busy recently, working at a private psych hospital, seeing drug / alcohol addicts both in the inpatient part of the hospital (this is mostly a detox with therapy thrown in); and the outpatient partial hospital, where they have groups, therapy, psych appointments, etc all day, from 8:45am to 3:30pm. Many people come from inpatient, which is a locked ward, to outpatient partial, where they go home at the end of the day *but* the police is called if they're enrolled but then simply disappear during the day. That's unusual, though.
I can't get enough of doing new things. This is particularly fascinating to me. You can really tell the difference between addicts who *want* to be there, and addicts who have been *forced* into the programs. Let me tell you: many addicts are some of the smartest, craftiest people that I have ever met. You *really* have to *listen* so you can catch the bs, because they are *masters* of bs. It's quite impressive.:) I love the people who sincerely want help, and hearing their stories. I do all that I can for them while remaining aware that they are addicts.
This particular hospital was founded in the 1800's. It used to be called "____ Asylum", and I adore the creepy, crazy history of mental asylums, so I'm *really* enjoying this. This particular hospital used to do *everything* that you've *ever* heard of: unsafe electroshock therapy, bathtub therapy, hot / cold therapy, wrapping in freezing sheets, chained in pitch black rooms, partial and full lobotomies, and much more. I've been in the underground tunnels that connect all of the buildings (the place is an absolute maze) and have read through abandoned patient files... scary, scary stuff.*Many* deaths have been recorded and are now rotting away down there. There's even a cemetery on the grounds! I'll take a picture of one of the old brick buildings and put it up so you can see it.:) The hospital grounds are *enormous* and beautiful... I'll take a picture of that somewhere, too. Oh... and the cemetery by the lake.
Wow, that is so interesting. Thanks so much for posting about your experiences. I have known several addicts and they were actually quite intelligent in many ways and had talents and creative abilities. I considered some friends- thankfully I have never been tangled up with one as a significant other. Sadly, one that I considered a friend died not long ago- partly from drug use and partly from just a rundown physical condition. He was just 22. He knew a lot about astronomy and loved conspiracy theories. He was always sending me info. on crazy things. I would text him when I was outside and saw something weird in the sky. I miss him. None of the ones I knew where thieves or would mooch money- but they are draining emotionally.

You do some wonderful and fascinating things. I don't have the gift of being compassionate and yet being able to distance myself also- enough that things wouldn't be dwelling in my mind for too long. So, I admire that you have such a gift.

I am drawn to "creepy" places with a history too. "Haunted" type places. I would LOVE to see the photos!

“Just Party”

'til you die

#52 Feb 2, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
The hospital does *much* more than addict programs, and I plan to get into that, too.:) They have different kinds of permanent wards- people who cannot and are never going home. I'm *very* interested to see the patients in these wards.
Please post more about it if you have time. It would be so cool if you could write a book one day about all your interesting experiences- maybe with some of your great photographs. That would be something far in the future I know. You are too busy and have many more years of experience yet to live :)

“Just Party”

'til you die

#53 Feb 2, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.. for all their "Black Love" BS most of the BM on here would sell their souls for a chance with a WW of quality like yourself. You should be flattered your very EXISTENCE causes them such fits of jealousy!
Well, for numerous reasons I think my existence is annoying for some, lol.

The last person who pm'd me- I THOUGHT was White. I'm getting more paranoid about the authenticity of the posters. May be time to tear myself away from here somehow before I start sending such pms, haha.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#54 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.
Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.
Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.
Hi, sONE. I'll tell ya, somewhere there's a village missing their idgits. Methinks their still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on. LOL

Truly they give us all way too much credit. Yep, we all have false accounts all over this forum because we're sceeeeeeered to call them out to their face. I know that I certainly am. LOL

Have a great evening, sONE and I trust that you'll be feeling better soon. Just as yourself, I know that I am not a happy camper when I'm under the weather. Well, I'm outta here for the evening in that things are beginning to look like the artic tundra outside and there's no rest for the weary.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#55 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for numerous reasons I think my existence is annoying for some, lol.
You're a woman who isn't a deluded white liberal. Your very existence grates on them like a black Republican or an minority who doesn't feel oppressed by Whitey!

“Just Party”

'til you die

#56 Feb 2, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, sONE. I'll tell ya, somewhere there's a village missing their idgits. Methinks their still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on. LOL
Truly they give us all way too much credit. Yep, we all have false accounts all over this forum because we're sceeeeeeered to call them out to their face. I know that I certainly am. LOL
Have a great evening, sONE and I trust that you'll be feeling better soon. Just as yourself, I know that I am not a happy camper when I'm under the weather. Well, I'm outta here for the evening in that things are beginning to look like the artic tundra outside and there's no rest for the weary.
Hi, Aisling. I feel much better now- just kind of weak and tired, but can't sleep. You know how it goes.

Yes, more and more I think this pm-er is just a troll because there's no proof that could possibly be presented of a lie, or a body of "convincing" enough evidence to make someone with half a brain feel assured enough to send a pm like that. This place is crazy.

No, I have no trouble telling people off or saying what I think when I have a mind to. In fact, if I ever see them post- maybe I'll click on their post and call them "liar". Why not?

You have a wonderful evening.:)

“Just Party”

'til you die

#57 Feb 2, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman who isn't a deluded white liberal. Your very existence grates on them like a black Republican or an minority who doesn't feel oppressed by Whitey!
Yep, a lot ARE intolerant in that way.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#58 Feb 2, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a retard like yourself would give your left testicle to be with any woman.

“Just Party”

'til you die

#59 Feb 2, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and that's not what I call a rant- but in fact was very fascinating information.

“Just Party”

'til you die

#60 Feb 2, 2013
Well, h3ll, I was ready for the "great reveal". Maybe tomrrow....
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#61 Feb 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a retard like yourself would give your left testicle to be with any woman.
I'm married. I would LOSE a testicle if I was ever with any other woman.

Level 2

Location hidden

#62 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>Well, for numerous reasons I think my existence is annoying for some, lol.

The last person who pm'd me- I THOUGHT was White. I'm getting more paranoid about the authenticity of the posters. May be time to tear myself away from here somehow before I start sending such pms, haha.
~~I'm adding a sentence to your post as an example... see below.:)~~
I'd love to tell you all about it... I'll send you a long PM or two. Or three. ;) Can I send pictures through the "email" choice? I've never used the Topix "email" before.

You're certainly not alone in being paranoid about posters here. I feel the same way. It's so difficult to know who to believe, or to trust. Honestly, Topix is often quite disturbing and downright unpleasant. That's the reason that I *really* have conversations with only a *very, very* few people... like you.:) I hardly ever send PM's, and I disregard the majority of ones that I receive... not that I get many since I'm what you might call "Topix antisocial", along with not using Topix very much.

The number of people that I've PM'd or responded to is up to a total of three, and you're one of them. There are some persistent people who PM me that I refuse to respond to, mostly because I'm nervous that my words in a response could be changed and manipulated, in the way that you see posters changing the wordings of a public post in a response; the way that I did above by adding a sentence to your original post as an example. I added a sentence, but could've changed the entire thing. It may be paranoid, but it may also be an intelligent way to act. As I said, Topix is... usually just plain creepy.:)

The people who want to be honest are all too often the ones who are pulled down into the BS, as you've just experienced. It's very sad, but it's the way things are here.

I think my fiance and I will go to the movies tonight. I hope you're feeling better, sONE. I remember that you said that you woke up feeling ill.

“Just Party”

'til you die

#63 Feb 2, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of rather "creepy" places- I believe I've told you I toured the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells. Of course it's vacant now for many years. Some family members and I were given a private tour by the long time caretaker. All I can tell you is that I smelled a lot of weird scents. Like we would walk by a certain spot and there would be a whiff of cigar smoke, in another place the strong smell of perfume, in one place the smell of an old timey soap. Very strong scents in an empty hotel- just for a brief time- as if we were walking past people. Also, lots of cold spots. We kept asking the caretaker if he'd had any "ghostly" experiences and he would change the subject. Finally he told us some really weird stories. The Baker in Mineral Wells is one of the most haunted places in the US apparently. There are some nice pics of it on the web. I took pics that showed "orbs"- could just be dust- but one pic- which is grainy- shows an odd dark object where there was no dark object. It is a very weird pic!

“Just Party”

'til you die

#64 Feb 2, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to tell you all about it... I'll send you a long PM or two. Or three. ;) Can I send pictures through the "email" choice? I've never used the Topix "email" before.
You're certainly not alone in being paranoid about posters here. I feel the same way. It's so difficult to know who to believe, or to trust. Honestly, Topix is often quite disturbing and downright unpleasant. That's the reason that I *really* have conversations with only a *very, very* few people... like you.:) I hardly ever send PM's, and I disregard the majority of ones that I receive... not that I get many since I'm what you might call "Topix antisocial", along with not using Topix very much.
The number of people that I've PM'd or responded to is up to a total of three, and you're one of them. There are some persistent people who PM me that I refuse to respond to, mostly because I'm nervous that my words in a response could be changed and manipulated, in the way that you see posters changing the wordings of a public post in a response; the way that I did above by adding a sentence to your original post as an example. I added a sentence, but could've changed the entire thing. It may be paranoid, but it may also be an intelligent way to act. As I said, Topix is... usually just plain creepy.:)
The people who want to be honest are all too often the ones who are pulled down into the BS, as you've just experienced. It's very sad, but it's the way things are here.
I think my fiance and I will go to the movies tonight. I hope you're feeling better, sONE. I remember that you said that you woke up feeling ill.
Oh, good :) I don't know anything about topix mail. I've had very little experience with it and am sorry, but I don't know about that either.

In the past I've just gotten rather short- but nice pms- mostly giving me information on certain subjects or interesting links. Nice, benign, interesting pms. No one has ever "bothered" me or annoyed me.

I'd never thought about pms being altered though- I really should have because I've seen it done to others. I would report someone if they did that- for whatever good it would do.

Have a great time. My fiance went to see his mom & brothers- but will be back in a while. We'll just have a quiet evening around here. I haven't been to a movie theater in a long time.

“Just Party”

'til you die

#65 Feb 2, 2013
Mr. crazy pm-er,

At least tell "us" the "identities" of my Black personas. I can't wait to see what I sound like as a Black poster and see the "proof" of it.

LOL

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#66 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
Mr. crazy pm-er,
At least tell "us" the "identities" of my Black personas. I can't wait to see what I sound like as a Black poster and see the "proof" of it.
LOL
LOL. That would be funny. I just cannot picture you as a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min MaM 1,125,596
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min jmccoy29 26,241
Gov't Approves Reperations For Southern Whites ... 13 min GOTCHA 7
NJ: bananas thrown into blacks' locker room 15 min GetReal 6
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 17 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,283
Since the minute the Civil War ended, Texas has... 20 min Zombie Corpse Rental 2
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 24 min GOTCHA 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Insect Trust 25,528
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 41 min Black Knight 7,350
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 49 min selina london 80,409
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr wtf 195
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 95,782

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE