Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
they must have been crazy to mess with you though.lol I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.
I have a bad temper, lol.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
they must have been crazy to mess with you though.lol I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.
Yeah, I still have ptsd from when I was in middle school and girls tried to blame stuff on me that I didn't do. And I did get back at them.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I got up with a stomach virus and my plans for the day were ruined :/
Then I click on here and get a stupid pm saying I insulted this poster on some thread I didn't click on under some username I've never heard of. Then, they say some mysterious other poster sent them "proof" that I was working in "tandem" with someone and had a bunch of "characters" including a Black one, or some Black ones :/
I get really mad when someone accuses me falsely or jacks with me. So, if they have proof they will post it here- because there's no reason no to (but you can't prove a lie) or they prove themselves to be a liar and troll.
i get spam pm's once in a while. don't let it get to you. it sounds like you might have something else going on that's contributing to your anxiety level - besides the stomach virus. everything else going ok??

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i get spam pm's once in a while. don't let it get to you. it sounds like you might have something else going on that's contributing to your anxiety level - besides the stomach virus. everything else going ok??
Yeah, everything else is fine. I'm a grumpy sick person, lol. I'll be better in a few hours probably. This poster isn't one I've talked to a lot- but I thought they were legit and had some sense at least. I don't get many pms at all- but this one is the dumbest.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

More spams, but no "proof"

:(
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.
Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.
Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.
Since some of you monsters from Michigan have been completely controlling my computers since summer 2011 ...

I don't doubt that you sent it to yourself...

or maybe your "friends" aziya, Louisiana emperor, axe, disaster looms etc etc etc...

Send it to you maybe even using my computer.

“a kiss on the cheek”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

This here is proof that you should never mess with a Texan girl.:)

You're great, sONE. You're such a nice girl, intelligent, interesting, and fun to talk with. Don't let some #ssh#le get to you... though I understand. I have a bad temper, too.:) Being falsely accused is something that I also hate, and when it's done sneakily, it can be even worse.

I'd bet that it's some *really* bored person with absolutely *nothing* better to do. It almost makes me want to feel bad for them. Almost.-smh-
ThisGirl

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I still have ptsd from when I was in middle school and girls tried to blame stuff on me that I didn't do. And I did get back at them.
it's all good though, better to let the anger out instead of holding it in

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

One has to wonder- Why would some random poster go to all the trouble of sending another poster multiple pms "outing" and "proving" another poster is a troll, but they won't let the rest of the forum in on these revelations????
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ThisGirl wrote:
somebody probably just trying to get under your skin.. From the looks of it, it's most likely a troll
Probably sone or aziya, equally nutty fruitcake.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lady Greensleeves wrote:
You're great, sONE. You're such a nice girl, intelligent, interesting, and fun to talk with. Don't let some #ssh#le get to you... though I understand. I have a bad temper, too.:) Being falsely accused is something that I also hate, and when it's done sneakily, it can be even worse.
I'd bet that it's some *really* bored person with absolutely *nothing* better to do. It almost makes me want to feel bad for them. Almost.-smh-
Hello, Lady Greensleves. Thank you. I always love hearing from you and reading your posts. I'm kind of surprised that you have a bad temper. Perhaps you know how to express yourself with class regardless. Mine varies with my mood and the situation- but once I've lost it, yeah, not good.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all good though, better to let the anger out instead of holding it in
Yes, no good to hold anger in.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lady Greensleeves wrote:
You do the same , lol
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
someone got you all worked up...:\
Watch out tom, she might smack ya lol

“a kiss on the cheek”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Lady Greensleves. Thank you. I always love hearing from you and reading your posts. I'm kind of surprised that you have a bad temper. Perhaps you know how to express yourself with class regardless. Mine varies with my mood and the situation- but once I've lost it, yeah, not good.
It's nice to talk with you again. I don't get to talk to you nearly as much as I'd like, but neither of us spend much time on Topix, either.:)

As for my temper- maybe it's all the Irish in me? LoL ;) I just don't waste my time arguing with people who don't deserve my time. One comment is usually good enough for me, like what I have to say to Carol here...

“a kiss on the cheek”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>You do the same , lol
I don't even know you.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know you.
You're not from Michigan either, right...

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to talk with you again. I don't get to talk to you nearly as much as I'd like, but neither of us spend much time on Topix, either.:)
As for my temper- maybe it's all the Irish in me? LoL ;) I just don't waste my time arguing with people who don't deserve my time. One comment is usually good enough for me, like what I have to say to Carol here...
Well, I'm on here a lot more than you are it seems. I know you have a LOT going on.

Simple and to the point is good. Sometimes I can to that (should attempt it more). Sometimes I rave on, lol.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
One has to wonder- Why would some random poster go to all the trouble of sending another poster multiple pms "outing" and "proving" another poster is a troll, but they won't let the rest of the forum in on these revelations????
They have no life?
They have a school boy crush on you?
They are psychiatrically unsound?
Just block them and let it roll off you like water off a duck's back.... ; )

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no life?
They have a school boy crush on you?
They are psychiatrically unsound?
Just block them and let it roll off you like water off a duck's back.... ; )
Thanks, EBT.(:

I've only gotten one other spam pm and it was from some poster with like 2-3 posts and their username was something like, I hate White women, lol. They wrote that White men had "moved on" away from White women. I wrote back, You made an account just to send a stupid pm like that- and I bloked them, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••