Lying, Cowardly, Sick Bastards

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.

Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.

Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.

My Own World

#2 Feb 2, 2013
OPEN ALL THIS "PROOF" up. Take it to the MODS! Come out of the shawdows and show your glaring "proof" for all to see. Stop hiding in the shadows, slandering and sniping in private pms!

My Own World

#4 Feb 2, 2013
^^^Gee do ALL my "personalities make constant typos- or am I so talented I only do that on "this" profile???????
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#5 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.
Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.
Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.
....don't worry......we kno u wouldn't do such a thing - its not in your character..........

My Own World

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....don't worry......we kno u wouldn't do such a thing - its not in your character..........
Well, apparently I must be a sick mutha- not only do I have this account with 12.000 plus post supposedly- but wildly varying "characters" all over the place- and someone has "PROOF" that they supposedly send someone in a pm but have never put on the forum.

Come out come out where ever you are and SAVE the people on the forum from my sneaky, sick self and SHOW YOUR PROOF!

My Own World

#8 Feb 2, 2013
PERSON who pm'd me,

Put the so called proof here. You don't have to say where it came from/who sent it- just put what it is.

My Own World

#9 Feb 2, 2013
All the evidence RIGH HERE, baby.

My Own World

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Community service act of the day--

"Outing" "all" of sONE's "characters"

Why are we still waiting?

My Own World

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Are YOU lying pm person?

Put the evidence here if there is evidence

My Own World

#12 Feb 2, 2013
The more I think about it- the more I think the pm person is LYING because there is no proof that could possibly exist showing that I post under other names. If you are not lying, pm person- just copy and paste what this supposed other person sent you right here without revealing who it came from. Then you can end my posting here once and for all and the forum will cheer you.

My Own World

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Come on, be a hero and help clean up this forum. Get me IP banned with all your "proof".

My Own World

#14 Feb 2, 2013
One of 2 things pm person.

Either:

1. You are stupid and don't know what "proof" means- BECAUSE there canoot BE any such "proof" since it is a lie and you can't prove a lie.

OR

2. You are a troll bs-ing me.

I am more and more thinking it is the latter.

My Own World

#15 Feb 2, 2013
You SAID I insulted you in some thread that I never clicked on under some name that I don't even recognise, much less post under--

but now I say you are either totally stupid or you are a liar.

So post your so called proof or prove you are just a liar.

So, now consider yourself offically insulted by ME.

My Own World

#16 Feb 2, 2013
You have no credibility until you post "THE PROOF", so stick all the spams you want up there.

My Own World

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I guess posting "spams" is easier than posting information you don't have.
ThisGirl

Bluemont, VA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
somebody probably just trying to get under your skin.. From the looks of it, it's most likely a troll

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 2, 2013
someone got you all worked up... :\

My Own World

#20 Feb 2, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
somebody probably just trying to get under your skin.. From the looks of it, it's most likely a troll
Yes, it must be a troll.

:)
ThisGirl

Bluemont, VA

#21 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it must be a troll.
:)
they must have been crazy to mess with you though.lol I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

My Own World

#22 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
someone got you all worked up...:\
Well, I got up with a stomach virus and my plans for the day were ruined :/

Then I click on here and get a stupid pm saying I insulted this poster on some thread I didn't click on under some username I've never heard of. Then, they say some mysterious other poster sent them "proof" that I was working in "tandem" with someone and had a bunch of "characters" including a Black one, or some Black ones :/

I get really mad when someone accuses me falsely or jacks with me. So, if they have proof they will post it here- because there's no reason no to (but you can't prove a lie) or they prove themselves to be a liar and troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do black woman like indian guys? 11 min Real Indian 4
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 13 min Mark 185
Ebola case in Texas 13 min mcyt 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,115,576
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 19 min melissa__ 24
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 23 min Kiana 309
Just Saw On CNN Of A Possible Ebola Case In Dal... 26 min Paranoia 13
Jewish women crazy for african american men 3 hr Brianna 211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 25,069
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 4 hr Stupid Thread 456