First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.

Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.

Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#2 Feb 2, 2013
OPEN ALL THIS "PROOF" up. Take it to the MODS! Come out of the shawdows and show your glaring "proof" for all to see. Stop hiding in the shadows, slandering and sniping in private pms!

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#4 Feb 2, 2013
^^^Gee do ALL my "personalities make constant typos- or am I so talented I only do that on "this" profile???????
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#5 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
I just received a pm from a poster who accused me of posting inflamatory posts to them under a different name on a thread I have not even clicked on. Then they went on to say that some other poster sent "proof" that I have had troll accounts/posts- even pretending to be "black" going back to 2011.
Post your proof here, you slandering bastard. Let everyone see this "proof". I want to see it.
Ya'll are a sick bunch of liars and mental defectives.
....don't worry......we kno u wouldn't do such a thing - its not in your character..........

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....don't worry......we kno u wouldn't do such a thing - its not in your character..........
Well, apparently I must be a sick mutha- not only do I have this account with 12.000 plus post supposedly- but wildly varying "characters" all over the place- and someone has "PROOF" that they supposedly send someone in a pm but have never put on the forum.

Come out come out where ever you are and SAVE the people on the forum from my sneaky, sick self and SHOW YOUR PROOF!

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#8 Feb 2, 2013
PERSON who pm'd me,

Put the so called proof here. You don't have to say where it came from/who sent it- just put what it is.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#9 Feb 2, 2013
All the evidence RIGH HERE, baby.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Community service act of the day--

"Outing" "all" of sONE's "characters"

Why are we still waiting?

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Are YOU lying pm person?

Put the evidence here if there is evidence

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#12 Feb 2, 2013
The more I think about it- the more I think the pm person is LYING because there is no proof that could possibly exist showing that I post under other names. If you are not lying, pm person- just copy and paste what this supposed other person sent you right here without revealing who it came from. Then you can end my posting here once and for all and the forum will cheer you.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Come on, be a hero and help clean up this forum. Get me IP banned with all your "proof".

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#14 Feb 2, 2013
One of 2 things pm person.

Either:

1. You are stupid and don't know what "proof" means- BECAUSE there canoot BE any such "proof" since it is a lie and you can't prove a lie.

OR

2. You are a troll bs-ing me.

I am more and more thinking it is the latter.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#15 Feb 2, 2013
You SAID I insulted you in some thread that I never clicked on under some name that I don't even recognise, much less post under--

but now I say you are either totally stupid or you are a liar.

So post your so called proof or prove you are just a liar.

So, now consider yourself offically insulted by ME.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#16 Feb 2, 2013
You have no credibility until you post "THE PROOF", so stick all the spams you want up there.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I guess posting "spams" is easier than posting information you don't have.
ThisGirl

Bluemont, VA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
somebody probably just trying to get under your skin.. From the looks of it, it's most likely a troll

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 2, 2013
someone got you all worked up... :\

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#20 Feb 2, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
somebody probably just trying to get under your skin.. From the looks of it, it's most likely a troll
Yes, it must be a troll.

:)
ThisGirl

Bluemont, VA

#21 Feb 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it must be a troll.
:)
they must have been crazy to mess with you though.lol I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#22 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
someone got you all worked up...:\
Well, I got up with a stomach virus and my plans for the day were ruined :/

Then I click on here and get a stupid pm saying I insulted this poster on some thread I didn't click on under some username I've never heard of. Then, they say some mysterious other poster sent them "proof" that I was working in "tandem" with someone and had a bunch of "characters" including a Black one, or some Black ones :/

I get really mad when someone accuses me falsely or jacks with me. So, if they have proof they will post it here- because there's no reason no to (but you can't prove a lie) or they prove themselves to be a liar and troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 8 min firedownbelow 30
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Tony Rome 1,110,947
I bet God looks at the people of all colors and... 8 min iamcuriousnow 7
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 11 min mcyt 6,498
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 12 min Jubilant Sleep 364
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... 15 min cornrow 3
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 17 min KeepingItOneHundred 33
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 28 min melissa__ 357
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 44 min ethiopiangirl1 263
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 57 min iamcuriousnow 121,089
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 829
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••