I am black girl and I love white BOYS

I am black girl and I love white BOYS

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Oct 13

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Hgg

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2013
do those white boys love you.

White boys are the best

Since: Oct 13

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#4 Nov 3, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
do those white boys love you.
White boys are the best
There is one from Lonely reinger

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5 Nov 4, 2013
White boys RULE.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2013
darefoyagvh wrote:
Hgg
MACEO

Your an Uncle Tom, not a White man!

Most White men don't post on Black forums.

Why? What would he gain or profit?

Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.

What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!

What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?

Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.

I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!

Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!

The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!

Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?

The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!

Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!

I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!

The Biggest Bytch is MACEO!

BLHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
AFG

Ware, UK

#8 Nov 4, 2013
darefoyagvh wrote:
Hgg
So you like Tiny pink chalks?
White women are sick and tired of White men and they're 2 incher they call a d1ck.

Since: Oct 13

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#9 Nov 4, 2013
I see how black men in despair now
AFG

London, UK

#10 Nov 4, 2013
darefoyagvh wrote:
I see how black men in despair now
LOL! I'm not black.
But the FACT is white men have the tiniest wee wees on earth.
Albert B

London, UK

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Lol this is the worst troll thread ever.

The op is a white guy pretending to be a black girl? He hasn't even made an attempt to mask it.

Pathetic white boys. Jealous of black men and feigning for black men's attention.

Since: Oct 13

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#12 Nov 4, 2013
I help you
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#14 Nov 5, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
White Girls RULE.
MACEO

Your an Uncle Tom, not a White man!

Most White men don't post on Black forums.

Why? What would he gain or profit?

Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.

What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!

What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?

Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.

I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!

Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!

The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!

Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?

The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!

Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!

I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!

The Biggest Bytch is MACEO!

BLHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Oct 13

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#15 Nov 5, 2013
I am a black GIRL from the hood

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 5, 2013
darefoyagvh wrote:
Hgg
Oh? You again? Get a life. I do not care if your life is a white boy. Just get one and get lost.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? You again? Get a life. I do not care if your life is a white boy. Just get one and get lost.
MACEO

Your an Uncle Tom, not a White man!

Most White men don't post on Black forums.

Why? What would he gain or profit?

Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.

What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!

What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?

Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.

I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!

Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!

The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!

Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?

The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!

Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!

I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!

The Biggest Bytch is MACEO!

BLHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#19 Nov 5, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your an Uncle Tom, not a White man!
Most White men don't post on Black forums.
Why? What would he gain or profit?
Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.
What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!
What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?
Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.
I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!
Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!
The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!
Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?
The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!
Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!
I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!
The Biggest Bytch is MACEO!
BLHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
there's discussion on another thread bout whether you are woman or man I say u r a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Moses 136,000
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,395,153
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 32,612
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min The Reality 46,380
Why Are East Indians Racist Towards Blacks (Jun '13) 4 min Youngloa 285
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 7 min Marcus Washington 76
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,062
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Sara 273
Human Sexuality forum CLOSED - guess whos next 3 hr Truth Hurts 8
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 9 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web