Why Are Black Women Arrogant?

Why Are Black Women Arrogant?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Frigga

Brooks, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Really. You walk around with your huge stinking asses hanging out. Your stinking weaves you don't wash smelling like cheap perfume you prefer to washing. Black people look like apes. You are oversexed. The only white men who want you are complete trash who we are better off without. So tell me why you have such high opunions of yourselves.
Frigga

Brooks, GA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
You think all men want you just because they use you for easy sex. They know you are horny like bitches in heat and have no self respect.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2012
How do you expect black people to answer your question seriously when you are negatively generalizing the entire gender of a nationality?

and it seems like you dislike black women but how do you know their asses are huge and stinky?how do you know it weave or not and if it has an odor or not? seems like you're being negative just to satisfy your frustrations.
Frigga

Brooks, GA

#4 Aug 26, 2012
mstiredofthisish wrote:
How do you expect black people to answer your question seriously when you are negatively generalizing the entire gender of a nationality?
and it seems like you dislike black women but how do you know their asses are huge and stinky?how do you know it weave or not and if it has an odor or not? seems like you're being negative just to satisfy your frustrations.
Your asses stink because they are so big and sweat so much and we all know how bad sweating black people smell. Do you wash your weave? Does your huge oversized behind not stink? Are you not oversexed? You are offended because it is the truth. Just answer the question.

Level 4

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2012
black women ain't arrogant
its white and biracial women who are
know the facts
BartSimpson

El Segundo, CA

#9 Jan 6, 2014
I think Frigga has some displaced anger.... But, but nailed some points.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Frigga wrote:
Really. You walk around with your huge stinking asses hanging out. Your stinking weaves you don't wash smelling like cheap perfume you prefer to washing. Black people look like apes. You are oversexed. The only white men who want you are complete trash who we are better off without. So tell me why you have such high opunions of yourselves.
Since black people look like apes according to you, what does that say about you personally?
lysa

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Frigga wrote:
ok this has to be a joke lmao but hey I can't sleep so I'll humor you :)

I'm also wondering if this is a rhetorical question because it seems to me that you already have a conclusion in your mind. But anywho yes there are a lot of black women out there that are a little overbearing with arrogance, but you have to give into account that many feel this way because they never had any positive male role models in their lives to encourage them and tell them they are smart and beautiful etc. Now I'm not making blackmen the scapegoat here im simply trying to explain the question, however I don't believe black women can sit around and get away with using that excuse for the rest of their lives because there comes a point when you realize hey I can't let my mothers mistakes dictate the way I act and feel. Take it from me, im a dark skin black woman and my father wasn't around, but I realized that I don't want to be another statistic, I want to have a career that's why im going to school to be a dentist, also I was tiered of thinking that I had to wear my hair in a weave because you grow up so long with other insecure black men and women who talk about you having nappy hair which makes you feel as though you have to get a weave or perm to be seen as beautiful. But I refuse to let what someone else think is beautiful dictate what I believe is beautiful. Now I wear my natural hair(dreadlocks) and I don't give a f**k how anyone feels about it. At the end of the day you have to look in that mirror and live and love yourself. On a side note if how black women act bothers you why don't you try to encourage them to be better instead of attacking? If you don't like weaves why don't you tell them that they look better with there natural hair. Adding to a problem never fixes it.
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Another lame hateful thread...
Trublack

Sheridan, IN

#13 Jan 6, 2014
Frigga wrote:
The idiot who posted this first need a ass whoopin , then some spiritual guidance. Black people are some of the most beautiful people on the planet. I nor my people look like apes. It is widely known that white men have desired black woman since they first laid eyes on them. I applaud any person of African descent who has a high opinion of themselves after years & years of oppression. But I am troubled by how our women tend to turn their backs on the black man. Because this society will allow you to do better while continuing to oppress the black man who this system is set up for him to fail.You tend to have the attitude that you don't need a man. This is the furthest thing from the truth. We as a people need each other. Divide and concur is what they are doing to us. If you don't need a man then who is raising our sons? This is the true reason so many of our young back boys are being institutionalized. Which in itself is another form of slavery. You are truly Queens and I wouldn't want any other woman on this planet.In Closing to the person who wrote this comment. You used the wrong name, your real name is Biggot Asshole Coward III

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,775
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 3 min whites r sick 14
LMAO! Swimming Darkie! 7 min Sir Jethro 1
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 9 min Sickle Cell 44
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 14 min truth 2,408
Does sbt smoke crack? 27 min Mouliyan 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min www 122,297
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 32 min I see triplets 38
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,199
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr trollslayer 30,861
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 3 hr Shelia 184
More from around the web