First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Snaps

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Mar 29, 2013
It seems 13 year old Tamkia was walking down the school corridor while being questioned by the vice principle as why she broke the a rule by wearing her coat in class. Then a black cop at the school rushed Tamika shoving her into the lockers and pushing her arm behind her back so hard that he broke then bone in her arm. Nobody knows why he did this because the vice principle didn't request his help or for him even to come over to them. This incident happened in October and now Tamkia mother is suing the police department and the state. I just want to know why? I would expect this from a white cop who is racist but not a black cop! Why would a grown black man willfully break the arm of black female child like that?

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/akron-off...
Boner

Roseland, NJ

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Too bad he didnt break open her skull.

He was probably sick and tired of listening to her shouting profanities and obsenities. I for one, applaud his actions!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2013
That video is inexcusable! A big grown man man handling 13 year old girl who didn't even look to be fighting him.If he been in blue and he was just a regular adult out here, his blackazz would have been under the jail.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
That video is inexcusable! A big grown man man handling 13 year old girl who didn't even look to be fighting him.If he been in blue and he was just a regular adult out here, his blackazz would have been under the jail.
Why would you make an exception for a White cop?

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Because not all Black people are for Black people. Some of these Black cops can be just as corrupt and racist than these White cops, if not worse
Black power

UK

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Yes braking the arm is to much imo.

I think that we should be allowed to cain women and children.

To stop them growing up and becoming sluts or drug addicts.

But also women need a good cain as well to stop them from wandering off.

I will fully admit that the black in apefrica actually puts whites to shame when it comes to controlling women.

Black women feel well looked after and protected when they get a good smack in face or tanned booty cheeks.

Dont confuse AA women with apefricans.

Apefricans are 1 million miles away from AA's.

Apefrican women are actually better then white women when in comes to behaviour.

WAY better.

The bad habbits of the African american women come from idiot white men taking their abilitys away to disipline their family.

White men also are imberciles when it coem to women, we allow women to walk all over us, and even commit beatiality with aliens like blacks and browns.

In alot of ways the pooseyfied White man makes me angry.

But the way White man has lost his abiliity to know when to smack a bicth is the one that makes me most sick and tired with them.

So my final thought is. If the black girl was receiving good smacks at home or from principle at school.

She wouldnt have to had her arm broken for being badly behaved.

Its a tough call.
Enlightened

Raleigh, NC

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Snaps wrote:
It seems 13 year old Tamkia was walking down the school corridor while being questioned by the vice principle as why she broke the a rule by wearing her coat in class. Then a black cop at the school rushed Tamika shoving her into the lockers and pushing her arm behind her back so hard that he broke then bone in her arm. Nobody knows why he did this because the vice principle didn't request his help or for him even to come over to them. This incident happened in October and now Tamkia mother is suing the police department and the state. I just want to know why? I would expect this from a white cop who is racist but not a black cop! Why would a grown black man willfully break the arm of black female child like that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D81AT1wuF7QXX
http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/akron-off...
Black cops can be the worst. They just trying to please massa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Boner wrote:
Too bad he didnt break open her skull.
He was probably sick and tired of listening to her shouting profanities and obsenities. I for one, applaud his actions!!
I don't give a flying frito if she was cussing like a sailor that doesn't give a grown man the right to run up to her and break her arm! Even the strongest black women haters on can see that!

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Mar 29, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you make an exception for a White cop?
Are you on drugs? Where did I say in my post that I would make an exception for a white cop????
Crazy 8

Roseland, NJ

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Where is the outrage from the Ape community? If this wouldve been a white cop, we would see posters and skittles and jigs loitering in the streets shouting "NO Justuh, NO Peas".

Once again the jigs allow the other jigs a pass and thats by black on black violence will take care of the jig population problem

AMEN TO THAT!! PREACH ON BROTHA, PREACH ON!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
Because not all Black people are for Black people. Some of these Black cops can be just as corrupt and racist than these White cops, if not worse
In this case the black officer was worse!

Now that MumRa has introduced race into the thread, I will comment. I don't believe a white cop who saw a black teacher or principle just questioning a black child would have run up on them without being requested and start pushing that young girl around. But now this black cop feeling comfortable that he can get away with more at an all black school seized the opportunity to assert his preceived authority of a black student because this black cop probably don't like or respect other blacks especailly black females.

Now let's turn the tables here and say he was at an all white school or one equally mixed with blacks and whites and he saw a white principle or teacher questioning a young white girl, how many people here think this black policeman would have ran and jumped it, throwing a white child into the lockers and breaking that young white girls arm? I bet he would have dared because he knew he would have been roasted alive by the school, parents and even his department.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Capree,
I can't belieive I totally agree with you. I think the same black cop would've had more restraint with a white girl. I'm not excusing his actions, but I'm noticing that the "strong black woman" label black women so proudly claimed has come back to haunt them.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case the black officer was worse!
Now that MumRa has introduced race into the thread,
You introduced race into this thread, not Mumra. You clearly said they would have his black azz under the jail. If it were a white cop, you wouldn't have said they would have his white azz under the jail. You made it a point to identify his race because he is a black man.

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>

Now let's turn the tables here and say he was at an all white school or one equally mixed with blacks and whites and he saw a white principle or teacher questioning a young white girl, how many people here think this black policeman would have ran and jumped it, throwing a white child into the lockers and breaking that young white girls arm? I bet he would have dared because he knew he would have been roasted alive by the school, parents and even his department.
Oh, and why do you think he feel it's OK to do it to a black girl??? This school is owned by a white man right??? The school board??? Why aren't these white men stepping in to save this black girl or at least do something to prevent it from happening again??? Why isn't the white man's police dept. not stepping in for this black girl, since you believe white men are so good to black females??? After all, white male cops have been taped punching black women, even manhandled one little black girl in a holding cell for simply kicking the door.

Yes, white cops beating on black girls is the norm.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
Almost all cops are corrupt. It doesn't matter what race they are.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Mar 29, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and why do you think he feel it's OK to do it to a black girl??? This school is owned by a white man right??? The school board??? Why aren't these white men stepping in to save this black girl or at least do something to prevent it from happening again??? Why isn't the white man's police dept. not stepping in for this black girl, since you believe white men are so good to black females??? After all, white male cops have been taped punching black women, even manhandled one little black girl in a holding cell for simply kicking the door. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dw5nBPQtpv4XX
Yes, white cops beating on black girls is the norm.
Again, blaming the white man and expecting him to solve the problem. Why not blame the girl that refused to disobey the rules?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Mar 29, 2013
that refused to obey the rules.

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Again, blaming the white man and expecting him to solve the problem. Why not blame the girl that refused to disobey the rules?
No, I am not blaming the white man. I am merely illustrating a point that wm cops do exactly what bm cops do, and that's corruption and abuse of power.
Frank

Roseland, NJ

#23 Mar 29, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> No, I am not blaming the white man. I am merely illustrating a point that wm cops do exactly what bm cops do, and that's corruption and abuse of power.
My black sista you are only illustrating your ignorance. Pls shut up and save yourself from further embarrassement.

PS...you are ugly!
John wayne

Lindenhurst, NY

#24 Mar 29, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Capree,
I can't belieive I totally agree with you. I think the same black cop would've had more restraint with a white girl. I'm not excusing his actions, but I'm noticing that the "strong black woman" label black women so proudly claimed has come back to haunt them.
He would deal with a human in a different manner then a female chimp they should have tazors and cages ready for them to act out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,914
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 7 min melissa__ 355
Black people can't fight 7 min EnragedGayBlackMa... 107
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 8 min HardheadedMeSo 26
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min iamcuriousnow 121,089
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 10 min Endgame 259
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 10 min QBB 107
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Citizen 1986 24,714
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Hebrew Soldier 6,496
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••