Any tips for a White guy to pick up a...
BlackAPE

United States

#49 Dec 31, 2012
Fastball wrote:
Find out when her birthday is and give her a McDonald's gift card. Tell her you have a stripper pole in your house. Wear T-shirts with the Kool-Aid smile on them. That always makes a good first impression. Tell her you can get front row tickets to Maury. Tell her that her fake weave looks like her real hair.(lmao). Even if she's straight up black, ask her what she's mixed with.( that one will have them eating out of your hand, guaranteed)
thats funny as h3ll
Daddy

United States

#51 Dec 31, 2012
ChiWiz wrote:
Seriously, why would you want to date one of those things. If you date it then you will have to deal with its hecoon Brothers, and hecoon daddy that is if the hecoon daddy is still in the picture.
What's wrong with a nice White Girl. They have much better personalities and you don't have to deal with any coon males.
That is not true.alot of white girls have coonmales mates.they want that black ANACONDA

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#53 Dec 31, 2012
Axe v9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I wouldn't go anywhere near these lowly, obese monkey factories. I mean, just look at the attitudes they strap on, like this ghetto sow, dcm. No decent man would put up with that crap. That's why they can get away with it. They already know the class of dick they can attract.
Water finds it's own level, or in the case of negro sows, sewage.
you just don't like women period you like men.
dcm1

Avondale, AZ

#54 Dec 31, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't like women period you like men.
Black men at that!! lol

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55 Dec 31, 2012
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men at that!! lol
racists have a terrible low self-esteem.They feel inferior to all other people so they take it out on other races to try to build up their self image.I believe the reason is their mommies kicked them out of bed when they were 16 years old and they couldn't adjust.
dcm1

Avondale, AZ

#56 Dec 31, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
racists have a terrible low self-esteem.They feel inferior to all other people so they take it out on other races to try to build up their self image.I believe the reason is their mommies kicked them out of bed when they were 16 years old and they couldn't adjust.
It's all good Curious, Whenever I'm bored, I come here strictly for entertainment....they provide me with too much humor. I really don't take this crap seriously, but your insights are on par.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#57 Jan 2, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people don't know the definition of loyalty.
BTW, The OP is a black man. SMH
I learn my vocabulary from the English dictionary, how would you define it??

loy·al·ty
/&#712;loi&#601;lt &#275;/
Noun
The quality of being loyal to someone or something.
A strong feeling of support or allegiance: "fights with in-laws cause divided loyalties".
Synonyms
allegiance - fidelity - faithfulness - devotion - faith

Loyalty is not putting up with someone's ish just b/c they're the same color as you. Loyalty is not resigning to be a baby mama your whole life. Loyalty is not supporting a weak, feminized man financially or otherwise.

Everyone should be loyal and true to themselves first, so if they choose not to put up with crap who can blame them??
JFX

Braila, Romania

#58 Jul 15, 2013
Watermelons and fried chicken.
Nire

United States

#59 Jul 29, 2013
Harold wrote:
Any pointers or suggestions? Thanks.
I am a black female. My suggestion is to evaluate your fetish first. Most white men who date minorities are insecure and want to lord over someone. Second, if you are truely just attracted to a wmn who happens to be blk, its a bad idea to say " i want to try blk, i love your skin, do u like white men...etc." Treat her like a person, woman,just like every one else. For example, would you say to a white woman, "mmm i love your white skin. Wonder what it would be like to do a white girl ? No she would slap you.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#60 Jul 29, 2013
My advice: DON'T make her feel that you're interested to her because she's a black woman, because you want to test her. Most black women who date outside really don't like that. Treat her like a human.

I personnaly really don't like that. I reject all non-black men who say to me stuff like " i love black woman" "you black women are [ insert a positive ajdective"... It make me feel unconfortable and feel like I'm a fetish, a sex object etc..

You can love apples because they are all the same taste but it can't work when love black women, because WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.

Level 2

Location hidden

#61 Jul 29, 2013
have*

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Jul 29, 2013
Harold wrote:
Get lost.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 Jul 29, 2013
Tell her about them red freckles on your pecker. Nothing fascinates them more!
Black Deal

United States

#64 Jul 29, 2013
Harold wrote:
Stay with your cave bitch
Spit-Fire

Atlanta, GA

#65 Jul 29, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
My advice: DON'T make her feel that you're interested to her because she's a black woman, because you want to test her. Most black women who date outside really don't like that. Treat her like a human.
I personnaly really don't like that. I reject all non-black men who say to me stuff like " i love black woman" "you black women are [ insert a positive ajdective"... It make me feel unconfortable and feel like I'm a fetish, a sex object etc..
You can love apples because they are all the same taste but it can't work when love black women, because WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.
This is interesting. You reject non BM who say I love BW? You view that as a negative? Why? Especially if it is not at the expense of other women.
Or you do not like when non BM say you BW are(insert positive adjective)?
If its not sexual, you still feel like a sex object?
I can understand not being desperate for just any attention, or the horrible disrespect of non BM saying sexually explicit stereotypes and expecting us to take that as high praise, but a guy who says I love BW is offensive to you?

Just curious.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Jul 29, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
Tell her about them red freckles on your pecker. Nothing fascinates them more!
"Freckles on his pecker" That is hilarious!

Level 2

Location hidden

#67 Jul 29, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting. You reject non BM who say I love BW? You view that as a negative? Why? Especially if it is not at the expense of other women.
Or you do not like when non BM say you BW are(insert positive adjective)?
If its not sexual, you still feel like a sex object?
I can understand not being desperate for just any attention, or the horrible disrespect of non BM saying sexually explicit stereotypes and expecting us to take that as high praise, but a guy who says I love BW is offensive to you?
Just curious.
"offensive"... mmmh it's not the goof word.
A non-white can love women of all race, it's okay. He can also only be attracted to just BW, it's okay.
But, did you ever heard a WM who is only attracted to WW, say " I love white women"? No.(+ that's sound weird bc he's white, she's white but anyway) But, please, WHY if it's a non-white woman, you always have to TELL her that you love black women? Why he has to specify?
It goes on the same way for compliments, why don't the man just give me a PERSONNAL compliment? Oh no he has to compliment the whole group! I find it stupid because WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME... I don't know if you know what I mean.. I can't explain it very well because I don't speak english fluently.
Pick

Windsor, Canada

#68 Jul 29, 2013
Show an interest in things she finds interesting and do the things both of you will enjoy.
Spit-Fire

Atlanta, GA

#69 Jul 29, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
"offensive"... mmmh it's not the goof word.
A non-white can love women of all race, it's okay. He can also only be attracted to just BW, it's okay.
But, did you ever heard a WM who is only attracted to WW, say " I love white women"? No.(+ that's sound weird bc he's white, she's white but anyway) But, please, WHY if it's a non-white woman, you always have to TELL her that you love black women? Why he has to specify?
It goes on the same way for compliments, why don't the man just give me a PERSONNAL compliment? Oh no he has to compliment the whole group! I find it stupid because WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME... I don't know if you know what I mean.. I can't explain it very well because I don't speak english fluently.
Ok like I said I was curious. Actually I have heard many WM express their preference for WW or talk about how much they love them. Ive heard the same from Latino guys as well. Its normal for men to state their adoration for their female counterparts.

I never think that they mean all BW, they are just speaking generally. I personally don't have a problem with that at all. He can express how he feels in general terms, while still maintaining a specific focus on the individual BW.
That's just my opinion, I respect the fact that you feel differently.

Level 2

Location hidden

#70 Jul 29, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok like I said I was curious. Actually I have heard many WM express their preference for WW or talk about how much they love them. Ive heard the same from Latino guys as well. Its normal for men to state their adoration for their female counterparts.
I never think that they mean all BW, they are just speaking generally. I personally don't have a problem with that at all. He can express how he feels in general terms, while still maintaining a specific focus on the individual BW.
That's just my opinion, I respect the fact that you feel differently.
Yeah they express their preference, but when they (white men) meet/saw a white girl, do they directly tell her "I love white women" like some do when they meet/saw a BW??

Oh, It's okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,418,671
Obama DEA refuses to scale back pot restrictions 4 min Hillary 2016 4
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 4 min Spotted Girl 47
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 9 min Hillary 2016 11
Justice for Victoria Martens! 10 min Knaive 1
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 11 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
Black Failure 13 min KIP 58
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 6 hr fluer 237
More from around the web