Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a good Black friend that joked about doing that but he listens to Stern. So I don't take him seriously.
it will work, black women love racist white men, as long as black men are their targets and not black women

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#25 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5'10 about 210. I make a decent salary but I'm not rich. I have a car and my own apartment. I live in the Baltimore Area so you would think it would be easy to date a Black woman. It's harder than people think.
Contrary to popular belief, most Black women are loyal to Black men.

There are some who date non Black men, but the Internet will have you believing it's the majority when in reality it's not.

You just have to be patient, or move to a different location.

I hear California has the highest number of IR relationships.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#26 Dec 31, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
it will work, black women love racist white men, as long as black men are their targets and not black women
Stop lying..

Black men outside of her family is usually not regarded.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 31, 2012
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
Any pointers or suggestions? Thanks.
Yes, stay the hell away from them, benchod.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
There are some who date non Black men, but the Internet will have you believing it's the majority when in reality it's not.
Why are you trying to school whites looking for bw with all of these racist rants here' are you OK? tell him to go to the Anglo forum, or hit the nearest strip club.
Harold

Baltimore, MD

#33 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what I have found. I don't like going to Interracial blogs or websites. That isn't the truth. I want a Black woman that isn't necessarily attracted to White men. To tell me what would make her decide to give one a chance.
DC does have a lot of interracial couples but you need a lot of money for DC women. To high maintenance. I want a regular woman.
pookie luv ray ray

Hollywood, FL

#34 Dec 31, 2012
The best way to pick a black woman up is with a fork lift.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#35 Dec 31, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
A lot of people don't know the definition of loyalty.

BTW, The OP is a black man. SMH
Blasian

Charlotte, NC

#36 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
A lot of black women don't really think about white guys like that. There are a lot of stereotypes in our heads about white men. And most black women find black men the most attractive.
If you still want to date black women in spite of all that, you should focus on her as a person instead of trying to treat her like a "black woman". This is advice I would give to black men too b/c some white men and black men seem so shocked to find that we want love, protection, financial stability and respect like any other woman.
The sad thing is that the truth is too boring for most people to pay attention to even if it is the truth.
Most would rather be entertained by the lie that we're horrible, inhuman, mean, ugly..ect.
Harold

Ellicott City, MD

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people don't know the definition of loyalty.
BTW, The OP is a black man. SMH
Why do you think that?
Harold

Ellicott City, MD

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Blasian wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of black women don't really think about white guys like that. There are a lot of stereotypes in our heads about white men. And most black women find black men the most attractive.
If you still want to date black women in spite of all that, you should focus on her as a person instead of trying to treat her like a "black woman". This is advice I would give to black men too b/c some white men and black men seem so shocked to find that we want love, protection, financial stability and respect like any other woman.
The sad thing is that the truth is too boring for most people to pay attention to even if it is the truth.
Most would rather be entertained by the lie that we're horrible, inhuman, mean, ugly..ect.
noted
Blasian

Charlotte, NC

#40 Dec 31, 2012
Faustus wrote:
You do know that most:
WM like WW
WW like WM
BM like BW
BW like BM
AM like AW
AW like AM
Not on Topix. Posters like Superior Man want you to believe that
BW like WM and anything other than black men
WM like WW and anything other than black women
BM like WW and anything other than black women. But not b/c their brainwashed, but because blk women are evil!
AM like WW

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#41 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
vanilla ice is a great role model

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#42 Dec 31, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5'10 about 210. I make a decent salary but I'm not rich. I have a car and my own apartment. I live in the Baltimore Area so you would think it would be easy to date a Black woman. It's harder than people think.
wear some gold toofies and a lot of bling...u wear glasses if so take them off ur start walking round like a brother
Bella Donna

Sugar Valley, GA

#43 Dec 31, 2012
ChiWiz wrote:
Seriously, why would you want to date one of those things. If you date it then you will have to deal with its hecoon Brothers, and hecoon daddy that is if the hecoon daddy is still in the picture.
What's wrong with a nice White Girl. They have much better personalities and you don't have to deal with any coon males.
White girls don't have better personalities. You are stupid if you think that. Ghetto trash black women have personalities AS bad as the average white girl.

As for male family members a lot of us don't have realationships with or can't stand our fathers. Getting to know other family members is up to the guy I'm dating.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#44 Dec 31, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wear some gold toofies and a lot of bling...u wear glasses if so take them off ur start walking round like a brother
sounds like Harold needs a makeover

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#45 Dec 31, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like Harold needs a makeover
lol must b goofy lookin
dcm1

Avondale, AZ

#47 Dec 31, 2012
Axe v9 wrote:
Have you tried rubbing chicken grease on your dyck? Or try saying, "Don't worry, I've dated black sows before, so I already have the AIDS."
Oops...you've made a wrong TURN....this ISN'T the HOMO pick-up section! lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#48 Dec 31, 2012
Axe v9 wrote:
Have you tried rubbing chicken grease on your dyck? Or try saying, "Don't worry, I've dated black sows before, so I already have the AIDS."
ewww sounds like u done it bro that disgustin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 1 min SadButTrue 69
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) 4 min SadButTrue 418
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Deuteronomy 28 116,549
Why Do Black Woman Complain About Black Men Bas... (Aug '14) 9 min Lee Bao 24
Attractive Educated BW turning their backs on BM 14 min SadButTrue 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min OzRitz 1,219,664
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 30 min Redefined 326
All women prefer white men 42 min Big Knob 4,297
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 32,758
More from around the web