Any tips for a White guy to pick up a...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#305 Feb 24, 2014
Governor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to black girl white boy site those girls don't complain on white boys they show good relation to us and in my opinion some black girls much prettier than white girls
Well, good for them. But that's only a sample of the population.
Hybrid Moments

Ardsley, NY

#306 Feb 24, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
OK OReally everybody believes you cause you don't lie!!
Lol I'm not Oh-Really. Sorry.:)

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#307 Feb 24, 2014
Nighurhighur wrote:
<quoted text>
I like black women. You are not subjugated or humiliated you don't want to study if you type in youtube girl fights there will be numerous black girl fights and it shows you. Those of you who go out with white men not ghetto. Furthermore you can watch some videos how your men punch you and those girls were pretty. There were only black people and nobody helped them just laughed and made video. Instead of fighting killing and other things you had better do something good at least. You d better help hobo or homeless people you are so stupid. I don't even live in usa i.live in Russia. There is no interracial couples. You think whites racist towards you would see real racism if you came here. After that white Americans will seem to be Angels
If you type in "black women" into the search engine, the vast majority of results are negative "black women are..." Ugly, dumb, stupid, fat, lonely, and anything belittling out if the book. There might be a few positive sites, but in a general sense, we are the most humiliated, even more than black men. But, it's life, just have to suck it up and live life.

Although you have illuminated a lot of examples of how white men are better than black men, I also have to consider that I'm with a black man whose a subtype, so I can't agree with you. I'm in a great relationship with a sexy black man that treats me right, holds me tight, and kisses me all night.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#308 Feb 24, 2014
Hybrid Moments wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not Oh-Really. Sorry.:)
you post like him
you act like him
you think like him
can't be two embeciles that much alike with being----------

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#309 Feb 24, 2014
MR TEA wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think a black woman has ever been abducted in the usa by a white man.
rednecks abducted little blacks girls as young as 6 months old and used them as gator bait.white men troll the ghetto ALL DAY EVERYDAY hoping to catch a fatherless child slipping.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#311 Feb 24, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you projecting? Everybody knows whenever an 11 or 12 year old gets raped, it's a half dozen or more blacks that did it.
it only happens like that in your twisted fantasies.you have thousands of sites dedicated to that exact "fetish",and it's only whites buying it.

Fact of the matter is bm generally hate kids.dont even want to hear em laughing and playing in the house.bm like their women OVER GROWN,if anything.bm are not attracted to children.you sickos have been trading sex stories online about your "wishful thinking". If bm dont rape black children,they dang sure aint about to drive across town for no white children!...and bm are generally not that kind of creep.bm aint snatching white kids
into vans everynight on the news.thats wm.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#313 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> rednecks abducted little blacks girls as young as 6 months old and used them as gator bait.white men troll the ghetto ALL DAY EVERYDAY hoping to catch a fatherless child slipping.
With white people we take it for granted that black children we see are fatherless.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#316 Feb 24, 2014
Harold wrote:
Any pointers or suggestions? Thanks.
If you have to ask, then... forget about it.

Just leave it to the MEN that know. LOL

You're prolly a white boy that has a black woman fetish... pathetic. LOL

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#317 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Broadcast news isn't MY fantasy, dunce cap.
still a nusuance like a yelping dog
Hybrid Moments

Ardsley, NY

#319 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>You have to understand:
To a retard like Curious,
....EVERYone is ohReally.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJUV49ERFKD9G...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1PFI24UGD420...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T283EAV4TOJ1M...
It's like the white Maceo.
Lol! Someday perhaps I'll tell him who I actually am. For now, let him obsess.:)

I'm not the only one, by a long shot, who thinks he's not White, which is quite obvious. I suppose you should be flattered that his mind jumped to you. Lol!
Are you KIDDING me

New Port Richey, FL

#323 Feb 24, 2014
Keep those ratings coming and let me know I have TROUNCED that ego and FRIED those nerves......
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

LOL !!!
MR TEA

Suisun City, CA

#324 Feb 24, 2014
All black women would love them some white fire hose.
Governor

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#325 Feb 25, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
If you type in "black women" into the search engine, the vast majority of results are negative "black women are..." Ugly, dumb, stupid, fat, lonely, and anything belittling out if the book. There might be a few positive sites, but in a general sense, we are the most humiliated, even more than black men. But, it's life, just have to suck it up and live life.
Although you have illuminated a lot of examples of how white men are better than black men, I also have to consider that I'm with a black man whose a subtype, so I can't agree with you. I'm in a great relationship with a sexy black man that treats me right, holds me tight, and kisses me all night.
You put yourselves in this position. Not exactly you but as you say your sistas hehe instead of fighting they had better get the detgree move out from Ghetto and give their pussies to handsome white men. Their future would be brighterbrighter.

And you will never loose cause white men and black women's children will look like their mother I mean they would be dark anyway. Your genes win. In my case I would think 3 times before having kids with black woman I dont want to raise black children so I would choose light skinned ones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 3 min Marcus Washington 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Brad 1,458,252
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 5 min Moses 369
Black Penis Envy for honest adults. (Dec '10) 9 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 11
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 11 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 1,098
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Moses 50,605
Fidel Castro dies at 90 18 min Tiny Dk 135
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 57 min Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web