First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Proud of my African Heritage”

Since: Oct 07

New York

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Just a question? It seems like every black men i know hate gay men and it makes no sense to me..like they act like they really really hate them and have no valid reason. Don't get me wrong now, I know a lot of black men who don't such as my older brother but what about the rest?

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2009
I'm pretty sure that's a universal straight guy's view, not just black.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2009
we just are.do you have a problem??..no kidding.i don't dislike gay guys,i disagree with the lifestyle and think it's sick and don't understand it,but i have no problem with them and am not homophobic.o the bright side,it just means more ladies for me.
chantale

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
i feel that black men portray this tough/homophomic exterior to be percieved as in control. it goes back to slavery when african american men had no control over what the white man did to them, their friends, or family. as the years went on and the black men gained freedom and independence they wanted to seem uncontrolable and untameable. in order to do this they strive to be the opposite of anything seen as lessthan such as, a gay man, or girly. anyone agree or disagree?
jennifer

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
An article I read recently suggested that black men, feeling oppressed by white men dominance in society, are more likely to want to actively prove their manhood to everyone, and a huge way of doing that is by being hateful towards gay people. They were emasculated as slaves, now they emasculate gay men to build up their image. That's what the ARTICLE said, not me.
Lawrence

Sunnyside, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
I'm a black man and I don't hate gay men. What goes behind people's doors is their business...not mine.

I don't pass judgement on gays, who am I to say it's wrong. I have some in my family who I love very much.

So there. Not all black men are homophobic. I just broke down a myth.
Lisa

AOL

#8 Jan 13, 2010
Why is there a down low epidemic in the black community?
Klaus

Canada

#9 Jan 13, 2010
Most black "men" are on the low down so they put on a show of homophobia to deflect attention from themselves.

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
we just are.do you have a problem??..no kidding.i don't dislike gay guys,i disagree with the lifestyle and think it's sick and don't understand it,but i have no problem with them and am not homophobic.o the bright side,it just means more ladies for me.
Why do you think it's sick?
The Moor

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 13, 2010
G-bra wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's a universal straight guy's view, not just black.
FOR ONCE I HAVE TO ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
the light has come

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2010
Man was made in Gods imagine and the woman is made for the man.This is he order and hate have nothing to do with it.
The Moor

Detroit, MI

#13 Jan 13, 2010
Huricane Katrina wrote:
Just a question? It seems like every black men i know hate gay men and it makes no sense to me..like they act like they really really hate them and have no valid reason. Don't get me wrong now, I know a lot of black men who don't such as my older brother but what about the rest?
I HAVE A QUESTION...WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN SO QUICK TO BE ALL UP IN A GAY DUDES FACE...LIKE HE'S YOUR LIFE LONG FRIEND SINCE GRADE SCHOOL....YES THAT SHIT TEARS OUR NERVES UP...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

*AND WHAT WE HATE IS A DUDE WALKING AROUND ACTING LIKE A DAMN WOMAN...YOU ARE A DAMN MAN..ACT LIKE ONE!

*AS A MATTER OF FACT I WENT TO LUNCH AT JIMMY JOHN'S TODAY...(NOW I RECALL WHY I DON'T GO THERE...THEY SUCK!) AND I AM A PRETTY "TRADITIONAL BLACK MAN"....INTO WOMEN...AND I AM USED TO WOMEN OTHER THAN BLACK WOMEN CHECKING ME OUT/OR FLIRTING...FINE....BUT THE WHOLE GAY DUDE THING IS OUT OF CONTROL...NOW I HAVE DUDES SMILING IN MY FACE...WTF?

NO WE ALL DON'T GET DOWN LIKE THAT...THAT SHIT IS GROSS...GTFOH!

*AND WHAT WE REALLY HATE IS THAT FAKE ASS FEMME VOICE...THAT SHIT IS ANNOYING..WOMEN DON'T EVEN TALK LIKE THAT..NOR DO THEY PRANCE AROUND LIKE THEIR ASSES ARE ON FIRE.....FUUUUUCK!

*NO I AM NOT PRO GAY OR EVEN GAY SUPPORTIVE....NOT IN THE LEAST....DAMN BUTT PIRATES!
LiveForRevenge4E va

Marcus Hook, PA

#14 Jan 13, 2010
Huricane Katrina wrote:
Just a question? It seems like every black men i know hate gay men and it makes no sense to me..like they act like they really really hate them and have no valid reason. Don't get me wrong now, I know a lot of black men who don't such as my older brother but what about the rest?
Because MOST are gay...people that hate gay people are gay themselves..straight people dont worry about gay people being gay because it has nothing to do with them...People that worry about gay people are either bi-curios..secretly gay and ad because they cant come out the closet or tried some gay shit and mad they liked it...lol and mad that those gays they worry about remind them of apart of themselves that they dont like..PERIOD
Black White Girl

Clifton, NJ

#15 Jan 13, 2010
@THE MOOR LOL! I THINK YOUR HILARIOUS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE GAYBASHING ; )
I HAVE GAY FRIENDS, BUT I'M ALSO JAMAICAN SO I'LL BUN A CHI CHI IN A SECOND, BUSS OF SOME SHOTS, AND LIGHT A FIYAH...BUT IN THE END I GUESS I DON'T REALLY CARE.
HEY, I THINK MY BOYFRIEND MIGHT BE ON THE DOWN-LOW AND HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT I'M YOUNG AND NAIVE. I'LL BE 26 NEXT MONTH, AND HE'S 34... SINGLE...EX PRO FOOTBALL...NO KIDS...NEVER REALLY COMMITTED TO ANYONE...LOTS OF HOT FRIENDS THAT HE ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE WITH...THE SEX IS AMAZING...BUT MAYBE HE NEEDS A DUDE AND THAT'S WHY IT CAN LAST FOR HOURS..... LOL OMG I'M BEING SO PARANOID.
the light has come

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2010
This gay thing is in your face 24/7. They are protesting all over the world to marry and want to be called equal. In defense of what is wrong, some try to justify it by attacking the truth. Everything in life has a counterpart. Black men know that the gay life is wrong since it would end civilization. Black men are not homophobic but standing for the truth.
Malcolm

Livonia, MI

#17 Jan 14, 2010
Homosexuality is a social disorder, that is learned behavior it is actually more detestable in Africa because those Blacks are more African culturally than AA's.

But in South Africa due to European influence homosexuality is more acceptable, it is not a part of the African culturally and no African should feel ashamed to reject it, while those same Europeans reject practically everything African without any shame.

We are not homophobic, meaning that we are not afraid of homosexuals, it is the act that is detestable.

As a Muslim who grew up as a Christian I was also taught that hetersexual fornication is detestable, does that make me heterophobic?

All forms of fornication are unacceptable in my belief system, and just as a person can quite cheating on his wife, he can quite being a homosexual,

NO EXCUSES.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#18 Jan 14, 2010
Malcolm wrote:
it is not a part of the African culturally and no African should feel ashamed to reject it,
WRONG !!

Did you do any research on pre-colonial Africa and homosexuality before you posted this drivel?

Mutual masturbation and anal sex between men was commonplace in Africa, and was considered acceptable (pre-marriage)

Look it up, you might be surprised.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#19 Jan 14, 2010
the light has come wrote:
This gay thing is in your face 24/7. They are protesting all over the world to marry and want to be called equal. In defense of what is wrong, some try to justify it by attacking the truth. Everything in life has a counterpart. Black men know that the gay life is wrong since it would end civilization. Black men are not homophobic but standing for the truth.
How dare this oppressed group fight for equal rights! Who ever heard of such a thing.

At least those pesky blacks in Amercia just sat back and let white folk sit at the front of the bus eh?.... oh, hang on a minute.......
The Moor

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2010
Thomper UK wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG !!
Did you do any research on pre-colonial Africa and homosexuality before you posted this drivel?
Mutual masturbation and anal sex between men was commonplace in Africa, and was considered acceptable (pre-marriage)
Look it up, you might be surprised.
What?....no it was not...GTFOH!

I HAVE STUDIED ALL KINDS OF NATIVE AFRICAN CULTURAL NORMS AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF SUCH A THING...WHERE?...NAME THE CULTURE!

*AND THE QUESTION WAS FOR AA MEN ANYWAY!

*I DON'T HATE GAYS AT ALL AND I GENERALLY DON'T BASH THEM...BECAUSE WHAT THEY DO IS THEIR BUSINESS...BUT DO YOU HAVE TO PUSH IT IN MY FACE....I DON'T WANT A DAMN DUDE ALL IN MY FACE SMILING AND ACTING LIKE A WOMAN WHO IS TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION...GTFOH WITH THAT SHIT!

*WHEN I WENT TO LUNCH YESTERDAY SOME YOUNG BLACK DUDE AT THE REGISTER AT JIMMY JOHNS (WHAT COULD I HAVE BEEN THINKING?...THAT DAMN NAME SAYS IT ALL..HOW DAMN COUNTRY AND REDNECK IS THAT?)IS ALL SMILING IN MY FACE LIKE SOME ONES DAUGHTER...

NEGRO PLEEEEEASE!

*I'M NOT SORRY...BUT MEN WALKING AROUND ACTING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES?...THAT SHIT JUST ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF US STRAIGHT GUYS....AND THE THING IS...WOMEN DON'T EVEN DO ALL OF THAT DAMN PRANCING AND TWITCHING AROUND....

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
The Moor

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2010
Malcolm wrote:
Homosexuality is a social disorder, that is learned behavior it is actually more detestable in Africa because those Blacks are more African culturally than AA's.
But in South Africa due to European influence homosexuality is more acceptable, it is not a part of the African culturally and no African should feel ashamed to reject it, while those same Europeans reject practically everything African without any shame.
We are not homophobic, meaning that we are not afraid of homosexuals, it is the act that is detestable.
As a Muslim who grew up as a Christian I was also taught that hetersexual fornication is detestable, does that make me heterophobic?
All forms of fornication are unacceptable in my belief system, and just as a person can quite cheating on his wife, he can quite being a homosexual,
NO EXCUSES.
COSIGNS 1000%

IT IS DERIVED FROM THE EUROPEANS!

*AND WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THESE BLACK MEN LETTING THIS CULTURE/WORLD TURN THEM OUT....INTO SOME SISSIFIED SOCIAL FREAKS!
HELL NO...A MILLION TIMES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 6 min Bychance37 47
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 13 min selina london 238
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 14 min BWInterracial 47
Look What Brain Said About Daniele Watts While ... 15 min melissa__ 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min the dark lord 1,110,490
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 35 min Loulou 589
Daniele Watts' Credibility Is Shot Upon Further... 42 min Rock 6
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Miguel is the man 247
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Loulou 120,976
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 hr Aryan Power 662
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr African AE 24,567
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 5 hr DEACON truth teller 253
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••