Why are white liberals so racist?

Why are white liberals so racist?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Krazy East Side Vato

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 20, 2013
I'm a minority and I dont want a white liberal to tell me what I want or how I should live. I don't need the governments help I can work for myself but these idiots think just cause I'm a minority they pretend that they care by giving everyone access to foodstamps. In the long run they are ruining our standard of living by enforcing the governments handouts and making it easy to suck on welfare when the economy and everything else is in the crapper.. Fix the country first before you try to fix another race.. They are the real people wanting us to be in chains, slaves, to the government. Racists.
Jay the real Z

Piedmont, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2013
You are the racist one man
Krazy East Side Vato

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
That's what it is to live in our White world.
But our numbers expand while yours decrease. Do you have any idea of what's comming? I'd be really worried if I were you, gabacho.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 20, 2013
Krazy East Side Vato wrote:
I'm a minority and I dont want a white liberal to tell me what I want or how I should live. I don't need the governments help I can work for myself but these idiots think just cause I'm a minority they pretend that they care by giving everyone access to foodstamps. In the long run they are ruining our standard of living by enforcing the governments handouts and making it easy to suck on welfare when the economy and everything else is in the crapper.. Fix the country first before you try to fix another race.. They are the real people wanting us to be in chains, slaves, to the government. Racists.
White liberals are racists because they are WHITE and LIBERAL.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 20, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
That's what it is to live in our White world.
Terrorist Rats killed in Large numbers in Syria: http://sana.sy/eng/337/2013/08/20/498145.htm

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2013
0h-__-R3411Y wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how blacks would have reacted if it was NOT a white liberal that said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f7Q1I6PIIuYXX&t=1m07s
White people make me sick enough to puke.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Get Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling's mutual bucko, do us a favor & choke on it.
I do not do favors to white racists and liberals.
sandie-cracker

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 20, 2013
most whites that are liberal are takers themselves.

The folks that HELP are the ones that take care of themselves,,,,,,they have NO debt AT ALL. No credit card balances and a home that is paid for. They work sometimes two jobs and save at least 20% of eah paycheck.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Get Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose expecting you to pay your own freight in life is out of the question, eh? Cuz that beez a favor to da White Man? NGR please.
B-word, I am only semi-retired after working my butt off for nearly 50 years building this country up from nothing. I could retire entirely if I was not a lazy good for nothing which is probably lie your white butt. But you are a racist punk you can never see what I have done because I am an African. So eff off. I have better thing to do than debates racist scummy dogs like you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 20, 2013
0h-__-R3411Y wrote:
<quoted text>
You SURE it's not the alcohol?
As a practicing Muslim I do not drink and I also avoid smelling you stinking white people. But my religion is not anti-white. Neither am I really. I have no issues with Russians or eastern Europeans. I just cannot stand you western racists, zionist imperialist scum.
lord of the manor

Washington, DC

#23 Aug 21, 2013
0h-__-R3411Y wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to PRACTICE mutilating little girls and throwing stones at rape victims?
That should come naturally to an animal like you.
If you want to see him do that, you'll have to pay him. Otherwise, you'll be happy to know that there is a secret website where you can watch that kind of stuff for free!

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 21, 2013
Liberals are the ones who have done the most for us, dumbass!
liberal racism

Englewood, NJ

#27 Jun 16, 2014
Hater Of Cave Bitches

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Jun 16, 2014
The only difference between cave beast conservatives and cave beast liberals is how they act on their hatred of people of color. Conservatives want to beat them to death with as much violence and bloodshed as possible. Liberals want to pacify them and lull them to sleep so they can be quietly euthanized. Liberal cave beasts are actually more dangerous because they aren't upfront with you.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#29 Jun 17, 2014
I wonder when blacks get tired of being the liberals atta boi...
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#30 Jun 17, 2014
"White Liberal" is redundant, as only whites can be liberals.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jun 17, 2014
Liberal white love telling blacks what they should do, and every evening they scurry back into their all white neighborhoods, with a snug smile on their faces!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 min shy guy 33,742
Black People Need to Study The Art of War 4 min Trouble 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,274,731
Egyptians in Egypt 6 min lmao 381
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 6 min Fabulous 146
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... 9 min lux 10
News Napa Valley Wine Train Apologizes To Black Wome... 10 min nopoliticalcorrec... 40
White men are better lovers? 15 min Fabulous 442
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 2 hr lomaxx 1,033
VA shooting is a hoax 3 hr iknowthetruth 35
More from around the web