Skype will put this to rest
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2013
There are many blacks on here who are changing the subjects every other post because they are losing in a debate. Now here it is to put this nonsense to rest. A challenge.

The poster, BL-P says I'm a BW. What a laughable accusation. It's what he does to BW too when losing a debate with them, calling them white males. Little does he remember, he told a female on here he was married in a post. It was a post to RiichGirrl. She brought to attention that in his pic he doesn't have his wedding ring on. Lie #1. So to squash this crazy whimsical crap so we can get back to debate, I say Skype is the way to know who you're talking to. He's not Skyping another woman (to get him in trouble with his "wife") so there's no excuse. I won't get into trouble either because it's not a female. I say nazi to nog, Skype each other.

DL-P and I should Skype to squash his insecurities. What do you all say?
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Interesting. He shows up in every thread to reply to my posts and try deflecting away from the topic, but he doesn't show up in this one, but....he judges it lol. I wonder why :).

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
There are many blacks on here who are changing the subjects every other post because they are losing in a debate. Now here it is to put this nonsense to rest. A challenge.
The poster, BL-P says I'm a BW. What a laughable accusation. It's what he does to BW too when losing a debate with them, calling them white males. Little does he remember, he told a female on here he was married in a post. It was a post to RiichGirrl. She brought to attention that in his pic he doesn't have his wedding ring on. Lie #1. So to squash this crazy whimsical crap so we can get back to debate, I say Skype is the way to know who you're talking to. He's not Skyping another woman (to get him in trouble with his "wife") so there's no excuse. I won't get into trouble either because it's not a female. I say nazi to nog, Skype each other.
DL-P and I should Skype to squash his insecurities. What do you all say?
BL-P...? That black boy is a FOOL! He's no more than a bitter racist.
ThetruthSpeaker

Nasr City, Egypt

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Bl-p looks ugly, and hes afraid to skype so he can my sexy face

~somali boy
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
BL-P...? That black boy is a FOOL! He's no more than a bitter racist.
I take it you've ran into the jealous thug too. The guy isn't even good at hiding his jealously. Why post to another poster trying to force her to stop flirting with me or what he perceived as flirting? I think his chimpouts are hilarious though. One thing that'll get him riled up is flirt with a BW on here and his true feelings come out about how he feels about them and others.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you've ran into the jealous thug too. The guy isn't even good at hiding his jealously. Why post to another poster trying to force her to stop flirting with me or what he perceived as flirting? I think his chimpouts are hilarious though. One thing that'll get him riled up is flirt with a BW on here and his true feelings come out about how he feels about them and others.
LOL
I've noticed the exact same thing. I've never flirted or been flirted with on here, but even if a bw responds to me he riles up. He's obviously a loser in life.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2013
And also the insecure POS will/would've came to this thread... saying crakkka crakkka crakkka crakkka etc. LOL... and he'll be saying "see how u cracks r obsessed wiv us and talking bout us all da time"

And people like that convince themselves of it, to make their sad selves feel better.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2013
I mean... this is a black forum ffs... What else are us whites gonna talk about???

It always makes me laugh when some deluded blacks think we're obsessed with blacks cos we come onto a black forum now & again.
ThetruthSpeaker

Nasr City, Egypt

#9 Aug 18, 2013
I agree, he also hates on somalis, lol what would a married man be flirting girls,lol hes lair, no wedding ring on his finger even

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web