First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2010
The Negro Profiler wrote:
We whites know the concept of the game show "The Price is Right. Negroes don't and the below video proves how dumb they are. I did my research and the negro lady on this show graduated first in her class from a historical black college.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UolnjKNgr4cXX
One question; why has American academics fallen to 24th down the list????????? Figure that out and you will earn your first star.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#4 Nov 26, 2010
Don5163 wrote:
<quoted text>One question; why has American academics fallen to 24th down the list????????? Figure that out and you will earn your first star.
Gee, its because we allowed negros into our school systems? Do you realize most white kids goto a private school or live in an area with less then 1% blacks now because of this?
Dr_Masud_Hoghugh i__

London, UK

#6 Nov 26, 2010
no proof need - the case is already proven.......

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#7 Nov 26, 2010
Hold Up!! Who woke up with this idea on the brain. Are you kidding me? You are calling black people who are posting and commenting on an African-American forum, dumb? This topic was created by a white man living on a black forum and I do mean living, every freaking day. I decided to check out the profiles of these nuts who has slipped out of their shells and view their list of recent posts…. Yep! This is the only forum they have posted on.
Hey! Right above start a discussion, I am sure you notice in bold letters –
African-American Forum “Forums and message boards for African-American.”

This is so funny every day they are here complaining they are so tired of blacks, worrying about what we eat, what we wear and our sexuality… But yet, they are here each and every freakin day showing us how much they love us. Their life is not complete until they click on the link to the African American forum. What a confusing life you must have. Loving and hating us all at once. If that is not enough they will even take more time out of their lifeless life and search for a link to add with their comment. The punks will continue to create new usernames to comment on their first alias. How dare you call us names? It's obvious we are better then what they are claiming, because they are hanging with us.

Watch this - How many white folks can go a week without commenting on the African American forum. If you can go a week you might have a chance with a real life, if not you need help.
Don’t be shy! You can raise your hand. Let’s Bet! Lol

We are their Lifeline… and here come the first one reaching up!

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#8 Nov 26, 2010
TheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, its because we allowed negros into our school systems? Do you realize most white kids goto a private school or live in an area with less then 1% blacks now because of this?
Sounds like denial, you trying to blame America's falling from educational grace in respect to the rest of the world, on less than 12% of the population.

Gee, how much sense does that make? Keep in blaming us, and your demise will come faster. Ignorance is bliss right???
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 26, 2010
"FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro
has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a
plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even
the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not
known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal
for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around
him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard
burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the
construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.(21)(39)

INTELLIGENCE

FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on
average, below those of American Whites.(26)(16)(18)(22)

FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by
every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state,
county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same
ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.(18)(26)(24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100,
while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median
I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.
(31)(27)(16)

FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put
them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times
more likely to score 130 or over.(15)(16)(18)(23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000
university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative
civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by
58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top
scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more
striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only
one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90--a
White/Black success ration of 80/1.(27)

FACT #8: Differences between Negro and White children increase with
chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school
and college levels.(31)(26)

FACT #9: White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of
environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to
equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant
change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better
but so does the White. The gap is not decreased.(26) In fact, extensive
research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove
University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites
INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle
classes.(18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia,
divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude.
On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites.
Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes
scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as
Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves "Negroes."
Their environments and "advantages" or disadvantages were exactly the same.
(14) Also see (26) pg 452."

Next!

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 26, 2010
We whites know the concept of the game show "The Price is Right. Negroes don't and the below video proves how dumb they are. I did my research and the negro lady on this show graduated first in her class from a historical black college.
Wow! Since it appears that you enjoy doing research, perhaps, you can tell us about the race and background of this lady on the Wheel of Fortune, if you would be so kind. Perhaps, she graduated first in her class at Harvard (smile).
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2010
Jawga Boy wrote:
"FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro
has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a
plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even
the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not
known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal
for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around
him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard
burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the
construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.(21)(39)
INTELLIGENCE
Wow! Ignorance is bliss, right? Please observe the following and share your perspectives:

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

...But not Everybody Lives.

#14 Nov 26, 2010
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Ignorance is bliss, right? Please observe the following and share your perspectives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JLzgoF6N8p8XX
He won't. All that copy and paste he did from some kkk website.
Jawga Boy

Gay, GA

#15 Nov 26, 2010
My posting are based upon irrefutable FACTS!

And that's why you Negroes CAN'T accept this!

Look at it this way, you are NOT the scientific type, you're better suited to handle a broom and mop!

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Nov 26, 2010
Damn why the fk did you even go there,lol? Airheads come in all races. So does this prove that whites are dumb?

Level 9

#18 Nov 26, 2010
Drunken Masta wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't. All that copy and paste he did from some kkk website.
Hey, they do more pasting then Elmer school glue. Lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 26, 2010
Why are we on a afam forum arguing with white people about how dumb black people are not?

Level 9

#20 Nov 26, 2010
Blackwards wrote:
Why are we on a afam forum arguing with white people about how dumb black people are not?
I agree we should not have petty arguments with white people on AA. Unfortunately they are all over the place, on every topic with a devilish plan to take over and if we do not stand up against them who will. Sooner or later they will move on. I would like to know why are white people on the AA arguing with us.

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 26, 2010
Look I live around alot of white people and they are dumb as hell they are naive and mentally weak see whites have the world fooled into believing that they are superior when they really are weak. See when a whiteman loses his job he begins to think of suicide or blaming others for his failures instead of looking at himself. There mental state is out of control look at all the prescription drugs whites have to take just to get through daily and what about all the cases of ADD amongst whites this is a race on the decline thats why there women seek comfort from men of other races and the abortion rate for whites is crazy see these are things they dont want to talk about so they come here to talk trash about blacks to make themselves feel some sense of comfort when in reality there mental state is in shambles and they are unhappy with there life, at some point it goes beyond hate for blacks

Location hidden

#22 Nov 26, 2010
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I agree we should not have petty arguments with white people on AA. Unfortunately they are all over the place, on every topic with a devilish plan to take over and if we do not stand up against them who will. Sooner or later they will move on. I would like to know why are white people on the AA arguing with us.
Cause someone will always argue back. It never fails. Look at all the new topicss about whites people. Ignore them if you know they are trouble makers, white or black or any other color. I don't think it's a plan, I think they are just playing around and they know its a black forum so nobody will do or say anything. And when we do, they say well look how you guys talk to each other. Some men on here will call you a B as fast as they can type. They use that to justify what they say. So it all has to be ignored. They will try and comeback and act like its all good, but they will always return to the hateful people they are. Just ignore them and don't let them win by controlling what you do and say. It is all just male power trippin.

Level 9

#23 Nov 26, 2010
Blackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause someone will always argue back. It never fails. Look at all the new topicss about whites people. Ignore them if you know they are trouble makers, white or black or any other color. I don't think it's a plan, I think they are just playing around and they know its a black forum so nobody will do or say anything. And when we do, they say well look how you guys talk to each other. Some men on here will call you a B as fast as they can type. They use that to justify what they say. So it all has to be ignored. They will try and comeback and act like its all good, but they will always return to the hateful people they are. Just ignore them and don't let them win by controlling what you do and say. It is all just male power trippin.
So you think they are playing, oh ok….

Location hidden

#24 Nov 26, 2010
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>So you think they are playing, oh ok….
Honestly, I do. It is just a chat group. We are not doing anything important here. I mean look at what we talk about I think we are putting way to much on it. I seen a few group and no one is ever online. Maybe they are just here to keep us online, I don't know. But I don't sign in on here worried about a white guy talking mess. I just look over it now and don't even open the topic or read what they have to say. Its easy.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#25 Nov 26, 2010
Lost interest after Holly Hallstrom left.

Location hidden

#26 Nov 26, 2010
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>So you think they are playing, oh ok….
And most of the time when people hate something its because the are jealous. Just like when a girl dislikes you because of your hair, your body, your color, your man and other things. They might just be jealous of all the fun we are having. Who knows. They just might like talking to us. But I know that some of those guys are black trying to poke at black women cause hey are jealous of those IR dating people. I don't beleive they are all white and its someone who just wants to keep up mess for attention sometimes cause people may not like them or what they have to say. Once I said about black men not taking rsponsibilty for their children I started getting backlash and the same thing for saying I don't date white men. No so called white men said anything about that, but some found it insulting that I said that about black men, when it is so true. Many of these guys on here are just to sorry and want to blame a woman for everything and they use the white man hates black to just start mess. If you can't see it thats ok. But I do and that is how I feel. And if the people who own Topix is saying things about us, well they put a forum on here for us to use and now we hate white people? Look at the other forums. This is the best one. That is why they are here and us too. Just have fun with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,603,027
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 36
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 4 min Trollslayer 224
Their dirty laundry 5 min Ape Trainer 107
The black man is God 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 43
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 8 min RIP 78
NFL ratings declining 11 min Whitesupreme 35
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 40 min Whitesupreme 32
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 46 min Whitesupreme 30
More from around the web