Discrimination claim against Mayor Bi...

Discrimination claim against Mayor Bianchi tabled; woman also filed with state, federal governments

There are 6 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Discrimination claim against Mayor Bianchi tabled; woman also filed with state, federal governments. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

After 90 minutes of information-gathering on a discrimination complaint against Mayor Daniel L. Bianchi, the city's Human Rights Commission abruptly tabled the matter after learning of a similar complaint to state and federal agencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#1 Jun 17, 2014
The city of Pittsfield can not afford four more yeaz of cronyism! nepotism! rascalism! or racism!
Praxis33

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
The city of Pittsfield can not afford four more yeaz of cronyism! nepotism! rascalism! or racism!
Did you satisfy your mother with the night stick last night? How many did she take in her skank? Backdoor? Did you clean up the sticks with your tongue like you said you were? Home everything went as planned as you had some great ideas.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Every time I see Pittsfield's mayor I'm reminded of a reptile. And that goes for his unnatural wife too. But anyway, Pittsfield appears to be under siege between our elected, appointed, still in power by default because they ran unopposed, officials raising taxes, and the elusive one-man crime wave, TOM. Tom, responsible who all the burglaries, vandalism, robberies, rapes. A one-man gang, and an elusive one at that. TOM, capable of out smarting MicHELL Wynn's whole in the wall gang. Was it the elusive TOM who stealthly eluded the PPD on guard at a high school, and then broke into a locked class room, pried open a locked teachers desk drawer with a crow bar and made off with $10,000 in cash? A mysterious unsolved crime in a high school that should have been locked up tight for the night, with a PPD guard on duty. A mysterious unsolved crime/theft of $10,000 in cash, MicHELL Wynn's gang couldn't, or wouldn't, or at least didn't solve.
Praxis33

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
When you do try this make sure the video is running.
So while you are going at your mothers back door as hard as you can and she turns around and looks at you and says did your put it in yet? How does that make you feel? If you stuck two night sticks and your member in your mothers back door I bet the results would be different. You don't need drugs or a tag team - maybe brother or sister with one strapped. Just use you fingers, hands and whatever you can put in your hand and your mother will appreciate it.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#7 Jun 18, 2014
And when Ms. Wade files a lawsuit against the Dan Bianchi, it should be filed against the Dan Bianchi only, not the city of Pittsfield. Maybe MicHELL Wynn, being a negro who has been able to rise through the ranks to the exalted position of "acting" chief will testify to Bianchi's integrity and fair treatment to coloured in Pittsfield.
Praxis33

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2015
the city I hate wrote:
Has the city of Pittsfield notified Doreen Wade that Pittsfield has an opening for a bullshit position titled: Cultural Proficiency Coach"? It sounds like a made up position for the "perfect" applicant of the "right" colour, of course.
Talking to yourself on a BB – can’t get much lower than that. Did you mother say again what a loser you are? Did she make fun of you one inch boner when you tried to hop on her?

Fixed:

Has the city of Pittsfield notified Doreen Wade that even she has bigger boner than I? I have momshit all over my fingers from opening her up and looking into her huge holes. No way is my little peenis going to be felt in there. Even if I paint my boner brown no way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can thank Obama: Slave auctions uncovered i... 2 min Juliette Dodd 27
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 2 min Lancaster 30
White man molesting 50 kids 6 min Fucisil 22
Tired, yet? 8 min Fucisil 21
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 8 min Harrisson 124
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 15 min Fucisil 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 27 min HowieFeltersnatch 1,612
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Gayest Ghost 1,656,289
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr sweetelaine 101
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 5 hr asset 165
More from around the web