First Prev
of 2
Next Last
josue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#22 Oct 25, 2011
she could be a black costa rican you know? you gringos need to understand that latino is not a race is a cultural thing, there's white latinos, black latinos, mixed latinos, asian latinos etc. etc. yes, we are not that different, at the end of the day we live in the same continent.
Janette Ruth

Jackson Heights, NY

#23 Oct 25, 2011
GENERAL AL-ASAD wrote:
I, personally never feel the need to lie about my race....I am who I am and it is how the Creator made me..there is no point to lying...at least to me there is not..Some think one race is special, better in some way...they are not...we all do the same stuff, we all sin the same and we all eat, sleep, breathe, shyt and pisz..
Right you are,well said.
Jennifer

UK

#24 Feb 7, 2013
People do this & it is sad, I once met a guy who told me he was mixed white & jamaican when he is was actually egyptian & online you get indian dudes claiming they are latino or mixed race (some other brown race that isn't indian).
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Mahoganyrose wrote:
Go ahead. Post why because I really want to know.
White mfs made up race bs

Bible talk about tribes
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#26 Mar 24, 2013
yourlove_101 wrote:
Because they want to?
Lol if people wanna lie about their race then oooooh well.^_^ I lie about it all the time online. Haha especially in chat rooms. It's hilarious.
white peoples whole lifespan is with compulsive lies i bet on this forum there are race card accounts trying to be a race they aint ,white illegals are quick for doing that and well known i caught numerous of them on other forums on topix me and 3 other nonwhites busted these idiots.some whites even lie about places they say they been when later 1 page ahead on a frum they say the opposite like ive been to india and the next page is stating by them i would never waste my money going to a third world shithole.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#27 Mar 24, 2013
forum
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
People do this & it is sad, I once met a guy who told me he was mixed white & jamaican when he is was actually egyptian & online you get indian dudes claiming they are latino or mixed race (some other brown race that isn't indian).
im east indian and i dont pretend i am anyone else especially not white as i dont think any race wants to pretend to be a colonial loser of a coward race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG why do black guys think every race of women... (Jun '12) 4 min Moorspeaks 596
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 min Harrisson 16
Black Somali ISIS member interview 5 min Tesla was never Serv 1
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 6 min BlackNerd_JavaPro... 895
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 7 min Marcus Washington 24
Ebola case in Texas 7 min Unbiased Opinion 45
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... 8 min girl69 61
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 29 min Moorspeaks 440
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 41 min Big Knob 306
Jewish women crazy for african american men 51 min Brianna 197
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,067

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE