of 6
Next Last

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#115 Jul 31, 2014
[QUOTE who="Anoń"]<quot ed text>
Either you are an aggrieved and exceptionally jealous BW, or you are a white agent provocateur playing the part. Much of what you write is based on wild speculation. You have absolutely no way of knowing most men - white or Black. You are entrapped in a world of wandering, crazy thoughts, one in which a white male god grants you the privilege of life over death. This is not my world, nor, I suspect, the world of self-respecting Black people.[/QUOTE] Sometimes I wonder whether Capree graduated from high school> It's incredible what she takes to be credible sources for her ersatz opinions. And as usual, her reasoning is weak and fallacious.
Unknown

Lawrenceville, GA

#117 Jul 31, 2014
MaisieD wrote:
This is my very first post here and I just want to set the record straight.
Actually we don't love black boys or anyone else because I use to be a fat white girl and know many just like I was and quest what? We don't love ourselves. Funny,when growing up I was thin through my childhood and most of my teens, I was thin and reasonably attractive. Then my grandma who raised me and my siblins died suddenly. I took it very hard and just turned to food at 17. I went from 130 to 280. I was never racist, had a few black girlfriends through school and met several nice black guys but before I gained the weight I never considered dating them. Why? Because I had pride in my own race, I wanted my children to be of the white race and I just find many men of my own race so darn cute!
After I had over than doubled my weight, most white boys who I found attractive, wouldn't even look at me and if I came up to them, they would treat me like 2 day old dog crap. Then I started flirted with Mexican boys in my area and they either just wanted a quick roll in a dark place or a U.S. citizenship. I became relentless throwing myself at white guys and even a few Asian dudes. Many of these guys would take me up on a quick screw but didn't want to be seen with me in the light of day or around any friends or family. Some of these guys even acted like they were disgusted after the sex act was over. I contracted Gonorrhea from being so loose. Probably from one of the Mexican guys because the white and Asian guy always wore condoms.
I had, had it! This is when I started considering black men who had always been nice to me and gave me compliments even at 280lbs. when no other men did. My self-esteem was at an all time low so I said what the hell and started dating and sleeping with black boys. I had gotten pregnant a couple of times with mixed kids but never mentioned it and just abort um. Though black men were always there for me and many always wanting to get with me, this is when I began losing respect for black men and started to treat them badly. Cause here I was a fat, self-loathing cow who didn't do her hair, makeup and dressed like a 3rd world refugee, I didn't even take a bath regularly and yet they wanted me.
I met another fat white woman who was going through the same mess. We decided to start eatting right and working out every day. We both lost half almost of our weight after only a year! We got into wearing makeup, nice clothes and I got a really nice paying job at an insurance agency when I moved toTennessee from Texas. I now have a lot of nice looking white men and other men coming on to me. I am now dating this really great guy I met at work. He doesn't know I used to date black men because I no longer deal with them or keep in touch with my black female friends. Sorry I feel like this is a fresh start in my life and I am taking it!, I found these 2 links that best express how most fat white women really feel about dating black men. I felt you all needed to know how it really is.
http://cinematicsymbolism.blogspot.com/2013/0...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cv-CjwOdIC4XX
coming from a blak woman. I feel like obese white women date black men because men of their own reject them. Not because they have a thing for black men. I think it's a way to get back at them for calling them ugly because ww know how racist white men are. White men are weird and insecure they don't know how to treat ladies not even their own. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min F_R_E_D 1,405,042
Time for Reparations 22 min Sonya Davis 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 47,358
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 46 min Moses 136,441
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 58 min Sonya Davis 193
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr From Britain 75
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr Moses 771
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 7 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 8 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web