ww travel to the caribean for sex(the...

ww travel to the caribean for sex(the video)

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#1 Dec 15, 2007

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#2 Dec 15, 2007
interesting video...
,,i dont no about you.. but watching that video ,,all i was thinking about was get me on that dayym beach,it looks so damm nice,*its freezein in the uk right about now),lol

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#3 Dec 15, 2007
Interesting!! funnily enough, my white aunties met my uncles in Jamaica!! the guy in the green, light green and blue t-shirt is FINE at 3:25!!! I dunno if i'll go there just for sex though!!

Since: Nov 07

New York, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2007
Really sad.Really sad.The Whites basically took everything and the last thing we have (ourbodies)we are giving that to them as well.I really miss Black people with back bone,dignity and respect.Do they even exist anymore?

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#5 Dec 15, 2007
EastLDNgyal wrote:
Interesting!! funnily enough, my white aunties met my uncles in Jamaica!! the guy in the green, light green and blue t-shirt is FINE at 3:25!!! I dunno if i'll go there just for sex though!!
lol.yesss i was thinking the same about that guy to,lol,
i dont no what the purpose is in traveling to the caribean to shack up with a man when theres enough caribeans in the uk and in america to,,lol,surely noone is that desperate to pay,,well like they said in the video its rich women,,,lol..i guess they have money to waste,,ive heard of hendism,,have u??

Urban Decay

#6 Dec 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
interesting video...
,,i dont no about you.. but watching that video ,,all i was thinking about was get me on that dayym beach,it looks so damm nice,*its freezein in the uk right about now),lol
It was soo cold I couldn't feel my butt nor my feet today.

LOL! and yet you will see guys and honeys going to the clubs wearing absolutely nothing. I don't know how they do it.

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#7 Dec 15, 2007
Flycity wrote:
<quoted text>
It was soo cold I couldn't feel my butt nor my feet today.
LOL! and yet you will see guys and honeys going to the clubs wearing absolutely nothing. I don't know how they do it.
i no just looking at that beach made me want to be there,,lol(:

Mama Somalia

#8 Dec 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VR0CTwgpzvwXX
I am sorry to say it but I think these women are very desperate wether they are black or white. I mean travel to a country to get laid? Thats what I call desperate..

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#9 Dec 15, 2007
Word up wrote:
Really sad.Really sad.The Whites basically took everything and the last thing we have (ourbodies)we are giving that to them as well.I really miss Black people with back bone,dignity and respect.Do they even exist anymore?
to be fair ..this is in the caribean,theres not to much money to be made so i guess everyone has got to pay bills one way or another,these women are getting what they want and the guys are getting what they want(£££££),,i didnt see anyone complaining babe..

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#10 Dec 15, 2007
CuShitic_PrinceSs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to say it but I think these women are very desperate wether they are black or white. I mean travel to a country to get laid? Thats what I call desperate..
lol,,i agree,,,

Urban Decay

#11 Dec 15, 2007
CuShitic_PrinceSs wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are bored, so bored that they are willing to try anything, then again desperate is the word to describe them, then the guys that use them are not exactly cool themselves, I guess they have some kind of unspoken agreement between them.

New York, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>to be fair ..this is in the caribean,theres not to much money to be made so i guess everyone has got to pay bills one way or another,these women are getting what they want and the guys are getting what they want(£££££),,i didnt see anyone complaining babe..
Yeah,it is mutual.I'm sure the brothas ain't mad.
Angel0

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 15, 2007
Word up wrote:
OMG! I am glad you said that. I was thinking that same thing; I think that all the time. I remember this one time when a white student said the 'n'word and my friend did nothing. I was like 'HELLO! DIDNT YOU JUST HEAR THAT?' Most blacks dont do nothing, and are not all that aggressive about defending ourselves. But anyways, I'm sure their are still blacks like myself-like that...out there.....somewhere.......
Angel0

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 15, 2007
*my friends...typo

UK

#15 Dec 24, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>lol.yesss i was thinking the same about that guy to,lol,
i dont no what the purpose is in traveling to the caribean to shack up with a man when theres enough caribeans in the uk and in america to,,lol,surely noone is that desperate to pay,,well like they said in the video its rich women,,,lol..i guess they have money to waste,,ive heard of hendism,,have u??
What's hendism???

I think those women are being ignored by their husbands and were out to find a nice SEXY black man to spice up their sex life!!

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#16 Dec 24, 2007
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hendism???
I think those women are being ignored by their husbands and were out to find a nice SEXY black man to spice up their sex life!!
LOL OF COURSE,,LOL.MERRY XMAS EAST(:

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#18 Dec 24, 2007
Well from what I've gathered from the video, is that I ought to get my ass down to the local hair salon and buy a dredlock wig, and then take up Jamaican as 2nd language....I also now have reason to go to the Bahama Islands!!

UK

#19 Dec 24, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL OF COURSE,,LOL.MERRY XMAS EAST(:
MERRY CHRISTMAS SOUTH!!!! I'm looking forward to some food tomorrow!! West Indian food all the way!!! i won't be getting any nookie though!!*sob*:( lol

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#20 Dec 24, 2007
N2blaque wrote:
Well from what I've gathered from the video, is that I ought to get my ass down to the local hair salon and buy a dredlock wig, and then take up Jamaican as 2nd language....I also now have reason to go to the Bahama Islands!!
lmmfaoo you are to funny nblaque,,merry chistmas sweetie(:

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#21 Dec 24, 2007
N2blaque wrote:
LOL..

I don't know know though bro.. i mean being up here in chicago where the women dress up more than take off becuz of the weather..i be lookin forward to the summer...and when the time comes i ain't lookin for no boring white chick..but some bros are...i guess its a prefernce....but a european, hispanic, or asian chick wit a darker skin tone and a body thats a different story...i guess at the end of the day i prefer a sista first...it just depends on how close they pair up to one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Bluestater 1,249,910
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min UnderstandPeople 34,190
Poll Do most Swedish women prefer Black American men? (Dec '10) 29 min enoch powell 47
All women prefer white men 30 min CEEK 5,127
I'm so sick of "gay pride" its way past time to... (Aug '12) 40 min Spotted Girl 323
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr Tasahce 1,783
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 1 hr Mr Jokesob 1
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Mr Jokesob 64
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr johnplustwomore 30,670
More from around the web