Dealing with you Whites.........

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#116 Nov 1, 2012
Whites drive like they have a bad attitude, when it should be Blacks with the bad attitude.
notjebbush

Tampa, FL

#117 Nov 1, 2012
hilarious that blacks, whites, yellows, browns, etc keep fighting over skin pigment, all the while super-rich of all colors continue to concentrate more and more of the wealth away the middle class. also for all the retarded people citing trayvon martins killing as reason to hate white people, the guy that shot him to death was LATINO, morons. just kidding, actually i'm glad ignorance is up, it means my well-educated kids have a better shot at the jobs that remain. keep it up!
yep I said it

United States

#118 Nov 1, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
Whites drive like they have a bad attitude, when it should be Blacks with the bad attitude.
I just want you parasitic creatures to drive with a valid drivers license AND INSURANCE!!!!

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#119 Nov 3, 2012
yep I said it wrote:
<quoted text> I just want you parasitic creatures to drive with a valid drivers license AND INSURANCE!!!!
You need to worry about all those white drunk teenagers that die on the road every year. Or, those 90 year old white grandmas/grandpas that love to drive into stores.
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#120 Nov 25, 2012
You DUMB-ASS racist white hicks think that we can't see through your deviancy. We see that little smirk on your face when you're trying to be a smart-ass. But when your asses get checked about it you turn beet red.
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#121 Nov 25, 2012
White racist hate people because of skin color.

Black-A/As hate white racists because of their f*cked up ass attitudes towards people of color.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#122 Nov 25, 2012
White is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure in the heck don't want to integrate with you coons! I want SEGREGATION!! YOU COONS are the ones who flock to OUR WHITE communities when we don't want you there! You can't live without whitey.You apes can't have your own sh!t...always depending on whitey to give you free handouts! Make your own damn neighborhoods and stop coming into OURS! Yes,holding the door for others is the POLITE thing to do,which is why you apes won't do it.For SOME reason those whites wanted to talk to you idiots in line.They should not talk to you fools at all! I know when I see you coons in MY community I give you mean loos and expect you apes to start something because I will throw it right back in your monkey faces! You apes are a sh!t stain on society!
All these pathetic jungle monkeys do 24/7 is WHINE ABOUT WHITES. Funny thing is, they make no effort to leave the U.S. and get thier black asses back to Africa so they won't have to be around us. Whining crybabies!

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#123 Nov 25, 2012
A black man opens a door for himself...

White man "Oh thank you, my nicca." "Forward my compliments to your master".

A black man "sheeeet".

Come on... That´s hilarious.

lmao
Oliver Haddo

New Port Richey, FL

#124 Nov 25, 2012
robocat wrote:
damn. i can't believe so much racism still exists in the world. both ways. why does color matter so much? there's good people and bad people in ALL races. its the 21st century you guys. catch up.
good reply. I'm mixed but I can't believe some of the hate that comes from both sides. It's really sad that as far as the world has come there is still so much bigotry and hatred. Peace be with you.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#125 Dec 7, 2012
Has anyone ever corrected a white person?

Well, I have.

I've noticed that they get rebellious when proven wrong, face to face. They get this type of embarassed look upon their face as if they are supposed to be right about everything all the times.

I have news for you honkies, you don't know squat about each and everything.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#126 Jan 7, 2013
It’s 2013 and more of the same schitt is coming from you whites.
You whites are superior only in stupidity and ignorance.

Just the other day this dumb-ass whitey was driving behind me <all in my ass> and then suddenly got on the side of me only to try to squeeze their dumb-ass in front of me, and then had nerve to get mad when their act of stupidity failed.

Then another dumb-ass whitey just stopped for no reason in the middle of traffic. There were no stop signs, no traffic lights. The mofo just stopped! I blew the horn and the mofo had nerve to give the flip off sign. Mofo you are wrong and have nerve to enhance wrong with a flip-off sign.
F8CK-YOU-ASS HOLE! Learn to pull over and park the POS!

Then there are those whiteys that like to ride the ass of my car. The nose of their car rammed so deep into my trunk that air couldn’t even breathe. Don’t these dumb-ass whiteys know that there is a such thing as 3 car lengths when driving behind another car? I personally think that because the irises in their eyes are so light this is what prevents them from being able to have an accurate judgement on determining distance.

You no driving sons and daughters of bytches.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#127 Jan 7, 2013
I've read through the comments on this thread and must say...the black Americans won haha. Many of these comments were funny smh. The truth of the matter is that this country is too multicultural so we're all bound to get on each other's nerves from time to time. Just laugh it off and walk away.
crisis

Howell, MI

#128 Jan 7, 2013
i'm not even used to being hated even by whites I would instantly flip out and hurt um..
crisis

Howell, MI

#129 Jan 7, 2013
after they say the wrong thing that is..
crisis

Howell, MI

#130 Jan 7, 2013
it's not even a side.. 2 pure black people can have a white kid..

what the hell do they need to care about whites for when they can already have a white kid..
crisis

Howell, MI

#131 Jan 7, 2013
it's pretty much the same race..

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#132 Jan 8, 2013
Why in the hell when I go into a public restroom where you whitey are <specifically airports> it STINKS WORSER THAN SCHITT OR EVEN DEATH?

When are you whiteys going to learn to wash your asses effectively?
Next time, I'm going to contact the health department and report the host of you stinking-ass mofos for contaminating the air.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

United States

#133 Jan 8, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
Why in the hell when I go into a public restroom where you whitey are <specifically airports> it STINKS WORSER THAN SCHITT OR EVEN DEATH?
When are you whiteys going to learn to wash your asses effectively?
Next time, I'm going to contact the health department and report the host of you stinking-ass mofos for contaminating the air.
Seems like the common denominator is YOUR stankin diseased azz- DUMB ASS trick! Das raht

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#134 Feb 1, 2013
It’s February 2013 and the weather is 10 degrees above 0.
Why do I see you whites running around in shorts?
What’s even more fantastic you ass-holes have nerve to state/cry “Its cold”.

Of course it’s cold you dumb-asses; It’s winter.

If you stop shaving your fur then you can go without coats, hats and shoes in the winter.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#135 Feb 1, 2013
The all famous long awaited flu epidemic is here.
Nasty ass whites have been noted throughout history to spread their diseases.

We must always keep in mind that mutations harbor all types of diseases.

<Even when it is not apparent>.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 2 min Trump is a joke 88
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,685,046
A.I. to supplement declining intelligence? 6 min Denigrade 3
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 6 min Joey 2
Negroes are still butt hurt over Trump's Africa... 8 min Denigrade 11
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 19 min Captain MAGA 330
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 24 min Harrisson 59
Racist White People on MLK Day. 40 min Savant 149
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Harrisson 50
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 3 hr White 51
president donald trump dead at age 71 4 hr Fucisil 30
More from around the web